Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I've approached about 50 women, 2 have responded.
- I get about 20 interests a week. 50% are from women over my age.
- Of the 20 interests a week I approach about 2.
- Of the women whom send me interests from which I then respond to, only 50% make third contact.
- Of the women whom do make third contact only 10% maintain contact.
After 1 month I have one prospect. She's a very nice girl, but I'm not attracted to her. By chinese standards she's overweight. This must be why she's throwing herself at me. I probably should of just ignored her at first, but she was persistent.
I spoke to one chinese women whom seemed to have pretty high standards. I think I failed her test. We started chatting on skype and she started asking me how tall I am, how much I weigh, what type of work I do, what university I went to. She seemed to be going down some type of checklist. Every time I gave her an underwhelming answer she made a noise. From her dating profile she'd previously dated (slept with) another American. I guess she was looking for something similar.
Third world dating sites seem to be a place for disadvantaged local women to capture expats. These are usually the less pretty women, the older women, the one's who've slept around more and the ones local men want less. Dating websites are exciting to go on while in America, but they're nothing like being abroad in a country.
Ha ha ha, go to Shanghai, go to the USA, then tell me which is the third world country.
China is NOT third world. Most CLL ladies are pretty well educated and have fairly high standards (much higher than Thais or Pinays). Everyone I've dated there has had an iPhone. Meh, I don't even have one of those. The dirt poor women in China don't go on CLL, they probably don't even know what a computer is.
How old are you? Is your profile good? Have you got what Chinese women look for (white skin, education, house, job, money, no any wife, basic Mandarin).
Most CLL ladies are on there because their standards are too high, or they're too alpha for Chinese men, or they're left on the shelf for various reasons.
I haven't found that many good women on there this year though. Last year was great. Maybe I'm less of a catch since I hit 40. I still get plenty of messages though, and I'd get more if I logged in every day.
China in my opinion is becoming more like the other develop Asian countries and therefore the women there will become pickier.
It's like this is in order where getting girl is harder to easy.
1. South Korea
As you can see China in my opinion is number 4 just above Thailand and below Japan. From all reports South Korea is tough to pick up . I predict in the future China will become even harder because of the gender imbalance. I know some people say it's only the country side but in the city there is an even number of girls and guys but the city girls are able body and much more liberated .
In the country side the girls maybe more innocent but because of the gender imbalance it may cause some other issues. Plus China is not the Philippines where if your some old fat mediocre guy who maybe able to score in the Philippines will not score as well in China.
24. Don't know. Yes I'm white, no university degree, no house, yes job, some money, no Mandarin.
xiongmao, I've gone to a couple different foreigncupid websites: MexicanCupid, FilipinoCupid and now ChineseLoveLinks. I got the most responses in the Philippines. China seems to give a little more than Mexico. I'm wondering two things:
1. Do most CLL women speak English? When I was on Mexican cupid I wrote my profile in Spanish. Will some women not click me if I don't write in Mandarin?
2. Are Chinese women more realistic and less likely to click a guy if he's a) outside China b) outside their province? My guess is Chinese women may only go after guys whom they're sure they'll meet. Where as a Mexican or Filipino are more likely to flirt with complete strangers even if they never meet them.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest