Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


British white woman on dateinasia.com

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

British white woman on dateinasia.com

Postby Banano » September 20th, 2012, 5:31 pm

http://www.dateinasia.com/gemstone_84


...
I would like a man who is:
Kind, spoils a girl, a geniune person, with a good personaility!, very good looking, knows how to looks after themseleves, can make me laugh, has a good education background and occupation Oh and you must love football!.....And must speak excellent english.

Im a very picky lady! its a good thing! I CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE, IM HAPPY AND NEVER SHORT OF DATES!!!
so i will wait for that right guy...if he dont turn up..oh well! party on me....I LOVE MY LIFE!!

Loving the abusive and racist messages from sad lonely guys (Farang men, not asian!) who have nothing better to do with their time and obviously cant deal with a strong minded woman....get over yourselves! its quite funny! lmao
DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE YOURSELF AND THE GAME! HAHAHA



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is relity of how western women are and what they want, this one is being honest at least, brutally honest...nothing but the best. Wonder how many guys fit that description?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby ***JP*** » September 20th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Arrogant English B!tch is what she is. No wonder she's in the date in asia site. I bet no one wanted her in the western sites.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby Teal Lantern » September 20th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Shouldn't it have been clear from the nickname?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Bradshaw
C'mon, people. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby publicduende » September 20th, 2012, 10:52 pm

I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.
There are good people on DIA. And granted, they don't tend to be of the White Caucasian specimen.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby xiongmao » September 22nd, 2012, 2:43 pm

I've seen a few single Western women in China and Japan. They always look so obviously out of place!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby All_That_Is_Man » September 23rd, 2012, 1:07 am

She is such an obvious, arrogant c**t. Not only does she demand the very best, but she also brags about having several men to choose from.
She then contradicts herself, by saying that she doesn't care that she is single and she will "party on", yet why would a woman need the internet to find the opposite sex if she wasn't a post-menopausal fat twat?
Without looking at her picture, I'm gonna guess she's a tattooed whale with a pot belly, a drinking problem, and will one day breed a whore daughter.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Postby Banano » September 23rd, 2012, 11:54 am

Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

Try to put up her profile on POF or any other western dating site and you will realize how many good looking guys she can have
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Postby ringspun » September 23rd, 2012, 12:05 pm

just check out http://www.pof.com/ in UK they all speak the same like this..

- I want someone who will make me laugh
- Are there any decent men left?
- No I don't have sex on first date (unless your a scum bag loser)
- I want to be treated like a princess

I just read this kinda shit a while ago and never went back on, its all about them, what they want and as you guys say they get so many replies its unreal.

This one woman I used to work with about 35, brassy blonde and tarty but attractive to some, she went on a dating site and got 300 emails in one day once, I couldn't believe it, to me I wouldn't have pissed on her, yet there was 300 guys in one day trying to take her out!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: February 17th, 2012, 10:31 pm
Location: London

Postby All_That_Is_Man » September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 pm

Banano wrote:Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

Try to put up her profile on POF or any other western dating site and you will realize how many good looking guys she can have


+1

That's a goddamn shame but true. Meanwhile a good-looking, tall, dark, and handsome suave 25-year-old like myself shall remain invisible to non-black average single women because I live in Chicago. Amazing how that works, isn't it? But I'm voting with my feet soon, so midwestern Americunts can burn in hell really.

:arrow:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Postby ***JP*** » September 23rd, 2012, 12:45 pm

ringspun wrote:just check out http://www.pof.com/ in UK they all speak the same like this..

- I want someone who will make me laugh
- Are there any decent men left?
- No I don't have sex on first date (unless your a scum bag loser)
- I want to be treated like a princess

I just read this kinda sh** a while ago and never went back on, its all about them, what they want and as you guys say they get so many replies its unreal.

This one woman I used to work with about 35, brassy blonde and tarty but attractive to some, she went on a dating site and got 300 emails in one day once, I couldn't believe it, to me I wouldn't have pissed on her, yet there was 300 guys in one day trying to take her out!



Just like all western women. They put impossible standards. But you are right. These days it's the scum bag losers who get these types of chicks and to be honest they can have them cause I sure as hell don't want them. My eyes are open and the best way to teach these feminazis is to date elsewhere so there's no more good men waiting for them after they get banged by them losers.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby ***JP*** » September 23rd, 2012, 12:48 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Banano wrote:Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

Try to put up her profile on POF or any other western dating site and you will realize how many good looking guys she can have


+1

That's a goddamn shame but true. Meanwhile a good-looking, tall, dark, and handsome suave 25-year-old like myself shall remain invisible to non-black average single women because I live in Chicago. Amazing how that works, isn't it? But I'm voting with my feet soon, so midwestern Americunts can burn in hell really.

:arrow:



Not just midwestern Americunts but all Americunts should burn in hell. They sure as hell don't deserve good men. I also voted with my feet and never looked back since. In fact it's always a great pleasure to tell off these Americunts and see their reactions.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby jamesbond » September 23rd, 2012, 1:53 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Without looking at her picture, I'm gonna guess she's a tattooed whale with a pot belly, a drinking problem, and will one day breed a whore daughter.

She probably looks something like this:


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby designer » September 23rd, 2012, 2:04 pm

publicduende wrote:I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.
There are good people on DIA. And granted, they don't tend to be of the White Caucasian specimen.
.

British women... YUCK!!!!
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Postby publicduende » September 23rd, 2012, 2:08 pm

designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.
There are good people on DIA. And granted, they don't tend to be of the White Caucasian specimen.
.

British women... YUCK!!!!


Right, granted. She does sound like the average empty-head that feels oh so special in Thailand and sells herself as the classier alternative to standard Bangkok girls.
Just, please...again...let's...not...generalise.
Last edited by publicduende on September 23rd, 2012, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby patrick » September 23rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

she's hot in the picture, i think it's a picture from a few years ago, she's already 28 now and British women don't age well
patrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: May 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Location: Canada

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest