British white woman on dateinasia.com

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

she probably looks like this now. LMAO!!!!

Last edited by ***JP*** on September 24th, 2012, 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

She's cute. But the biggest problem is that she's way out of my league too much!

Her requirements:
1. Good personality : I only fit this requirement.
2. Very good looking : I'm Asian.
3. Knows how to looks after themselves : I live with my parents.
4. Can make me laugh : Maybe my accent works. lol
5. Good education background : Does bachelor degree enough for her?
6.Good occupation : Shitty job.
7. Love football : To me, it's boring.
8.Speak excellent English : My English suck balls.
Loving the abusive and racist messages from sad lonely guys (Farang men, not asian!) who have nothing better to do with their time and obviously cant deal with a strong minded woman....get over yourselves! its quite funny! lmao
DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE YOURSELF AND THE GAME! HAHAHA
She's a troll, just like me. lol
It seems like the purpose of her profile is to make white guys angry. It's obvious a good thing for Asian guys. But she's too picky. Even average Asian guys are unable to date her. Plus she doesn't look like a British. She looks like a Russian due to her soft feature.
Last edited by Naoki on September 23rd, 2012, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Naoki wrote:It seems like the purpose of her profile is to make white guys angry.
The woman is an "anglo-bitch." Women from english speaking countries are pretty much all the same. This photo sums up anglo-bitches perfectly! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

jamesbond wrote: The woman is an "anglo-bitch." Women from english speaking countries are pretty much all the same. This photo sums up anglo-bitches perfectly! :D
Is the girl in your avatar an Anglo-bitch? lol
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Naoki wrote:
jamesbond wrote: The woman is an "anglo-bitch." Women from english speaking countries are pretty much all the same. This photo sums up anglo-bitches perfectly! :D
Is the girl in your avatar an Anglo-bitch? lol
She is a model from Australia, I don't know what kind of personality she has but she is smokin hot! You don't see many good looking women like her in english speaking countries. :D

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

They age real bad, gallons of booze... where I live most of the slappers on a night out will consume vast amounts of alcohol and semen 3 nights a week, then eat kebabs and pizza the rest of the time with plenty of smoking... add all of that into the equation is it any wonder I won't date ANY women my own age?

Remember for every beautiful woman, i'll show you a guy who is sick of her shit ;O)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

ringspun wrote:Remember for every beautiful woman, i'll show you a guy who is sick of her sh** ;O)
+9999
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.