Boring women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Re: Boring women

Post by globe-trotter »

Taco wrote:
Banano wrote:http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader2204.htm

'I have had short-term flings with some of these woman but never entered into any long term relationship, probably because after a couple of days going through the small talk and finding out a bit more about each other I have nothing really in common with any of these women at all.

Even though I speak Thai very well I still find them very boring.

There is a lot of truth in it, it is imposible to have deep inteligent convo with them, how do farangs date these poor Isaan women is beyond me when all they are interested is shopping and eating.
The emotional development of women never exceeds that of an 18 yr old their entire lives. As a result, they only care about whats happening today. I don't have much in common with my Filipina wife either but we started a business together and that's the main project that we focus on together. That said, my Filipina is more talkative than most of the women in her country which helps. When I want an intellectually stimulating conversation I just talk to myself.
Yes, I've always said that a woman's maturity level falls somewhere between a man's and a child's. That's why it is not a good idea to have joint bank accounts with women, or to co-sign anything with them. You, the man, needs to be in charge.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Bar girls were fun, but most of the Thai women I dated were quite boring. The most intellectual woman I dated doesn't speak English.

The foreigners working in Bangkok were much smarter - I met a lot of smart women from the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

xiongmao wrote:Bar girls were fun, but most of the Thai women I dated were quite boring. The most intellectual woman I dated doesn't speak English.

The foreigners working in Bangkok were much smarter - I met a lot of smart women from the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar.
How's Myanmar? I usually don't see guys go there very often. How does it compare to the other nearby countries?
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

I've talked to a lot of Thai women at this point. Yes its true with most of them there is nothing much to talk about and on top of that most of the time there is a major language barrier as their English is at a very low level. On the other hand, in Thailand if a girl speaks good English she is either very educated and has done some travelling, or has a lot of western "friends" usually guys, or she has worked in a bar or massage parlor where she learned English from clientele.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:
Noted. Thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."