Boring women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Boring women in Thailand

Post by Banano »

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader2204.htm

'I have had short-term flings with some of these woman but never entered into any long term relationship, probably because after a couple of days going through the small talk and finding out a bit more about each other I have nothing really in common with any of these women at all.

Even though I speak Thai very well I still find them very boring.

I wouldn't say I'm the most interesting or charismatic male on earth who could talk and charm the socks off every one I meet but I do have many hobbies and interests that I actively pursue both in Thailand and Australia. I take interest in many topics and can relate to or have knowledge on most subjects.'

What do you think of stickmans remarks about Thai women, very similar to Filipinas as Winston described them.
There is a lot of truth in it, it is imposible to have deep inteligent convo with them, how do farangs date these poor Isaan women is beyond me when all they are interested is shopping and eating.
I couldnt picture a guy like Steve Hoca with any of these women, and even Winston being Asian is still not compatible with those kind of girls, plus throw into proportion that they are poor and cant afford burger I have to ask how the fck westen guys have relationships with these women?
What sort of desperado you have to be to get yourself into situation like that

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Boring women

Post by Falcon »

Most rural Chinese women will still love talking about culture, history, and many other intellectual topics.

Banano wrote:What sort of desperado you have to be to get yourself into situation like that
The thousands, if not millions, of other threads on this forum explain why. :P

My Mexican gf and I loved talking about intellectual topics, even though she's from a poor rural village. Some other girls in her village won't, and she is actually one of the more sophisticated ones.

Banano wrote:I take interest in many topics and can relate to or have knowledge on most subjects.
There are claims that this turns off many Western women, since this makes you a "nerd" or a "geek."

So hence their being stuck with the Isaan women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why poor and uneducated Thai women marry foreigners?

You'll seldom see a middle/upper class? Thai woman with a foreigner.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Borring Thai Women

Post by Banano »

Title should be 'Boring Thai Women'

This new look forum sucks, how do you edit post and title
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The opposite seems to be the true in China and Taiwan. The upper/middle class women are seen with non-Asian foreigners way more than the lower class women are. Living in diverse cities with open ideas will cause them to have less of that traditional ethnocentric thinking.

It's a different situation in Thailand. The Chinese and other East or Southeast Asians tend to date the upper and middle class Thai women a lot more. (Ex-member?) Repatriate is an example. Thai tend to stick to their own kind if they've got the choice to do so. The old white farang's then get the "leftover" bar girls from poor backgrounds.
Last edited by Falcon on October 3rd, 2012, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why Thai Women marry Foreign Men

Post by Banano »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

To please their wives AND the entire village that had they married into, these European guys will even stuff their mouths with ant eggs!

1:20 - "Is this your first time to come to Thailand?" The look on the Brit guy's face is priceless.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Banano wrote:http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader2204.htm

'I have had short-term flings with some of these woman but never entered into any long term relationship, probably because after a couple of days going through the small talk and finding out a bit more about each other I have nothing really in common with any of these women at all.

Even though I speak Thai very well I still find them very boring.

There is a lot of truth in it, it is imposible to have deep inteligent convo with them, how do farangs date these poor Isaan women is beyond me when all they are interested is shopping and eating.
The emotional development of women never exceeds that of an 18 yr old their entire lives. As a result, they only care about whats happening today. I don't have much in common with my Filipina wife either but we started a business together and that's the main project that we focus on together. That said, my Filipina is more talkative than most of the women in her country which helps. When I want an intellectually stimulating conversation I just talk to myself.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

They sure do have a lot of fun cutting rice.

How many Western guys can actually do the following?

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Before I start calling these Aussie/NZ Anglo Saxons complete losers, I just have to rant a bit.

1) The majority of these guys would have trouble dating in any other country where the women aren't borderline desperate as it seems many village women are in SEA.

This gives the below average (as many of these men clearly are) a chance at happy, loving relationship with a decently attractive woman.

Then they f**k it up by stay out all night with their fellow Anglo expats. I've seen this story play itself out in text on various other web sites.

2) The reward for this of course is low information women. Women with only basic educations and limited knowledge of the world outside of their village, usually just the major cities they have been too and any experiences with foreigners.

Sounds pretty piss poor to me, no wonder I am not interested. Even a village girl in rural Ukraine is likely more interesting to talk too, once she learns English or you learn Ukrainian or Russian.

These guys are hooking up with part-timers (IE not fully hardcore hookers), its a pattern I've seen over and over and over again. The more average looking men get looked over by Western women, they more will believe this is there only option for happiness. They also buy into the more subservient culture thats featured throughout SEA, especially with poor/village girls, but thats basically true with any rural demographic really...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:There is a lot of truth in it, it is imposible to have deep inteligent convo with them, how do farangs date these poor Isaan women is beyond me when all they are interested is shopping and eating.
Men really should get over this misogynistic habit of torturing women by trying to have intelligent conversations with them as if they were men. Women are for sex, birthing children, performing menial tasks and such. If you want intelligent conversation you have internet forums, at least until politically correct trolls ruin them. If you want companionship, buy a dog.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:There is a lot of truth in it, it is imposible to have deep inteligent convo with them, how do farangs date these poor Isaan women is beyond me when all they are interested is shopping and eating.
Men really should get over this misogynistic habit of torturing women by trying to have intelligent conversations with them as if they were men. Women are for sex, birthing children, performing menial tasks and such. If you want intelligent conversation you have internet forums, at least until politically correct trolls ruin them. If you want companionship, buy a dog.
While this may be a bit stronger than I would state it, I basically agree. If you want a woman to speak on intellectual concepts you can find plenty in the feminist West. Of course you get all the shit that goes with it.

I choose women based on emotional and sexual connection, not to discuss quantum mechanics or the latest chip my employer is developing.

Wanting a sweet, loving, sexy woman, who will adore and not critique you and also expecting her to be an intellectual seems delusional to me. It is this kind of "I want everything" attitude that makes relationships in the West nearly impossible.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

davewe wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
While this may be a bit stronger than I would state it, I basically agree. If you want a woman to speak on intellectual concepts you can find plenty in the feminist West. Of course you get all the shit that goes with it.

I choose women based on emotional and sexual connection, not to discuss quantum mechanics or the latest chip my employer is developing.

Wanting a sweet, loving, sexy woman, who will adore and not critique you and also expecting her to be an intellectual seems delusional to me. It is this kind of "I want everything" attitude that makes relationships in the West nearly impossible.

I've not only never met a women to have an intellectual conversation before, but on top of this it never ceases to amaze me just how class women truly are.

What women think about on a daily basis is a laughable joke at best, how they look at life, at other people, at themselves, what is important to them, what they focus on, is so shallow by it's very nature it's a joke to me, a laughable absurd ridiculous joke.

You would think God could make them a little better than this. This is my one main gripe I have about God's creation here, is that the women are such trash in their minds.

Women give off this persona of good, when in reality they are vicious human beings, cutting people down behind their backs, speaking badly about everyone, gossiping about everybody and everything, thinking of having sex with other men all the time, their girlfriends men, their boyfriends friends, their daughters boyfriends, etc.....

This one girl was getting married tomorrow, so the day before she had sex with my best friend because tomorrow she was getting married....

This is the way they think....

Then I was going out with this girl and her mother came over to my place one day and wanted to have sex with me....

This women was married with 3 girls, and each of her daughters also wanted to have sex with me....

Women are so messed up if people actually knew how bad they truly are they would know the Muslims have it right....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

And then I was going out with this other girl and come to find out she had already been with every guy in the entire town, the biggest tramp I ever seen before....

I cannot even begin to tell you how many married women have wanted to be with me, if you knew it would make you sick to your stomach, women are hoe sluts beyond description, without values or morals, they are dirty as can be too.

Women will have sex with any guy without protection, they don't care if the guy has Aids or an STD, they simply don't care, they just want to have sex, and they don't mind having sex with hundreds of men, means nothing to them whatsoever, they don't see themselves as being bad for this, on the contrary, they think they are free now.....

Another words, women by their very natures love to disobey God, they always have from the very beginning back to Eve, it's just the way women are, they listen to Satan and what he says and don't listen to God and what he says......

To be with the average women is to be with a slut, a person who will not only speak badly about you to everyone they know behind your back, but also will have sex with other men while having sex with you, and enjoy doing so like a soap opera.....

They are pathetic beyond description, and why the Bible says that it's all the 144,000 Jews who have not made themselves unclean with women are the ones who are with Christ.....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Thai Women marry Foreign Men

Post by Teal Lantern »

Last line in the clip, "Without money, there's no love". :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything