Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Picking up Thai Girls - No one ever fails

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby tre » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Winston wrote:
tre wrote:Man....alot of heat in this one. I have enjoyed reading everyone's contributions and I'd hate to see anyone leave over a simple misunderstanding.

I have lived in Vegas for years and I will tell you that the LOCAL girls in Las Vegas are easily the WORST in the world to try to approach. It's not that they are all bad, but all the hot ones work in the Nightlife Industry and deal with annoying men every night of their life. They moved to Vegas for the sole reason of making $$. The only way you get one of them to date you is 1) You work in the nightlife AND are attractive or 2) You are incredibly wealthy and reasonably attractive.

The good news is that Vegas has THOUSANDS of tourists going through the city all the time. They are from all over the world. If you have a good game plan, you could pull them on a regular basis. You won't, however, find a long-term GF as tourists go to Vegas for an exciting time to leave behind in Vegas.


I agree with the first part but not the second. There are tons of tourists here, but they do not seem interested in hooking up. Where can you meet them? They are with their friends and in their cliques and tune out everyone else. My friends have tried to hook up with them everyday without success. Even the foreign women here don't seem to want to hook up.

I think the reasons are:

1. The foreign women that can afford to come to the US and stay in Vegas hotels are well off and don't need men.
2. Vegas attracts materialistic types, who are not friendly to strangers in general.
3. The Vegas vibe is not friendly outside of commercial purposes, and not conducive for picking up girls. It simply doesn't fit the vibe and flow to try to pick up girls.

Everyone else I asked said the same thing.


If you go to a club, you can simply wait for them to get intoxicated. If you have game, you CAN hook up...I've seen guys that are not at all attractive hook up regularly in Vegas. I couldn't believe it myself as the girls were hot and these guys were just...not. They obviously had some game though as they pulled chicks regularly.

When I was there and connected, I relied mostly on my looks. I walked around a club and hung out with those (guys and girls) I knew in the club (many in those days). As girls drink, they get more bold....they get very bold. My goal was to get numbers (wasn't looking for a one-night stand) so I met many girls, got numbers and then went on to the next. This works for American women as they will approach you after a bit of liquid courage (Alcohol) if they find you attractive. I always broke away from them and never let them break away from me....like I was important and had things to do. They could get no sense of desperation from my action or look and that gave them a challenge...which American women like. You can manipulate attraction with your actions...or you can kill attraction with other actions. People, in general, want what they can't have. If you make yourself too available, you are shooting yourself in the foot with them. I am getting older now so probably can't do this anymore...at least not with the young women I used to get. This does not work with foreign Asian women though and now I know why (after researching). In their cultures men are supposed to approach to women, not the other way around (unless they are hookers). If you don't approach them, they will simply think you are not interested. The game is completely different when going abroad for sure. I have a friend that hooks up with girls EASILY no matter where he is in Asia. He's not attractive...he's a short, chubby Asian. He had ZERO luck in the USA and couldn't get a hot chick here to save his life. However, he found his groove easily in Asia. When he sees a women he finds attractive, he will approach her with the smile. He'll "BS" with her for a bit and get her #....easy as that. He's a smart, convincing guy and his "spoken" game works in Asia. If he tried that approach in the USA, he'd get shot down every time...especially if the woman is sober.

I was also a bartender at some of the hottest clubs as well as casinos in Las Vegas. I also worked as a fitness model. I got propositioned regularly as a bartender in Vegas. I had women sit there for hours waiting for me to get off work. This was married women, single women...women of all ages. When I was 31, I had a hot 21 year old (there for her 21st birthday) flat out asked me to go to her room after I got off work. I couldn't turn that one down...lol. I usually DID turn down women as I could afford to be very picky while living the life in Vegas. You also have to be careful going into hotel rooms as an industry worker in Las Vegas for many reasons.

Before I go any further, hooking up with women is MUCH easier in the USA than having a relationship with one. I had to weed through MANY before I found any worthy of a relationship. I went through some heart-breaking times, disappointment after disappointment. I am a caring, giving person who naturally tends to want to be available to women. This backfires when dealing with many women in the US...no matter who you are. For instance, when a women you like calls you....don't pick up. Wait an hour or so and then call her back. Again...you can't appear too available for her. I actually found my current GF in a nightclub in Las Vegas. I was doing my usual rounds and she called me over to introduce herself and ask for my number. She was from the Philippines. After a few dates, I could tell this girl was a keeper as she was interested in a committed relationship with me. I dropped the other girls I was seeing to commit myself as well. That was about 4 years ago.

Since you live in Vegas, I would suggest that you make yourself seem more like a local and less like a tourist. Tourists and Locals alike seem to be more interested in Las Vegas locals. Male tourists can be annoying to both locals as well as other tourists. Locals, especially Industry Locals, are used to Vegas and know how everything works. The absolute best way to get all the girls you can handle is to work for the biggest nightclubs in the city as a VIP Host. Hit the gym to get in shape, buy some fitted suits, do something with your hair, maybe grow some facial hair, etc.. The idea is to look trendy and get into a position that gives you access to women. There are many guys that get into being a VIP Host at a major club for the women...nothing else. If you are good at what you do, you could have the numbers of THOUSANDS of women from all over the world. Hooking up with women would be a non-issue.

My point is, there are many angles one can take to get women in Vegas (or other cities in the USA). If something isn't working, try something else. There are many articles online about how to understand the female mind (at least the Western female mind). Bad dudes have no problem getting women...that's a fact. They can be ugly and stupid too and STILL have no problems. Why is that? I asked myself that question for MANY years as I am a good guy by nature and background. The fact is....looks actually take a back seat to GAME. You don't have to be a dick to women to get women, but find those things that work. The quote "nice guys finish last" is very true unless you can manipulate the fact...at least in the USA and likely most other Western influenced countries. I suppose that is why many are looking elsewhere....no "games" needed:).
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA







Postby Winston » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Tre,
You were a fitness model? I guarantee if you look like me, you would NOT have gotten results in Vegas like that.

Where are you now? If you are in Vegas, can we watch you hit on girls? Most guys here don't have the guts to do so. It's creepish here. I have yet to see anyone do it successfully.

Sorry but getting girls drunk doesn't work for me. Even when girls are drunk around me, they may flirt and say crazy things, but they don't get horny or want to go home with me. I think the "drunk girls are easy to f**k" idea is somewhat of a myth and exaggeration.

Plus, a drunk girl will usually be guarded by her friends to make sure guys don't take advantage of her.

So you see, nothing is as easy as it sounds, especially if you are WAY off the type range of AW like I am.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Winston wrote:Kai,
I'm disappointed with you. You are overcomplicating things and playing with words. Aren't you a black guy? Black guys tend to be very down to earth and hate BS. But you seem to glorify it. Wtf bro?

Any street smart guy can tell that AiB is bullshitting. Is your BS detection ability that shitty bro?

Let's make this simple. I told the truth, that Thai girls are more approachable than American girls. All my friends told me that, not just Steve. Falcon and Rock did too. So did many others here.

That's GOOD NEWS! What's wrong with that? What?! What's the basis for an argument here? Please address this.

I'm sorry but as much as I respect you, you are being ignorant for not seeing the simple truth of what's happening here. Why are you trying to pit the blame on me?

Can you give REAL logical answers?

Even the stupidest guys in the world think they are right.

Further, I am happy when girls are approachable. It matters a lot to me. I have no reason to believe that Steve lied when he said that he slept with 8 girls in Thailand who were non-hoes. I've heard him talk to Thai girls on the phone and they sound very sexual with him.

Steve sounds credible to me. AiB may have some good advice, but his personality is annoying, pompous and dysfunctional. The dude has been in jail. How can you defend him?

Do you know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad?

If not, are you one of those bad boys with tattoos? If so, we are on different wavelengths.

Again, I'm simply telling the truth here. What is the basis of your argument against me? I am not in the wrong. I am one of the most credible people on the internet. Ask WorldTraveler, he says I'm one of two people he knows who doesn't bullshit. I have a record of accuracy. So I have a right to say the things I do.

Why are you defending a guy who looks like a thug and criminal and is proud of being in jail?

What are you smoking bro? I thought you were a smart bro. You don't seem to acknowledge the obvious here, like most of my friends would.

::::::: shaking head ::::::::

Maybe Steve was right that the guys in my forum aren't as smart as I thought. A lot of BSers here.

Steve calls AiB "Insecure in Bangkok". lol

PS - Did you ever consider that maybe AiB simply can't get the hotties that Steve can, so he's jealous? Did you consider that? Look at AiB's wife above. She's plain and has two kids. If that's the best he can get, it speaks volumes. Come on man. Use your common sense bro!

PS 2 - My other friend, Steve Neese, loved that photo of the guy approaching the Thai girl in this thread, and wants to use it on his site too. Even he saw the value of it. A picture speaks a thousand words. Don't you know? So why can't you see the value in the obvious? Are you stoned? Why is something that's obvious to me and others, so oblivious to you, to the point where you have to defend a lying pompous bully? Are you flipped upside down?


1. Being "black" as you call me, has no bearing on my demeanor or intelligence. I am a mixed dark-skinned American person named "kai" as far as you are concerned.

2. Street smarts have nothing to do with the topic being discussed. Another useless red-herring you are waving around.

3. Yes you are telling the truth about US girls vs. FW. They are easier to approach. No one is disputing that. Now, past that statement, does that mean good Thai women are so easy that no man will ever fail? NO. That is bullshit. No decent non-professional group of women anywhere in the world will lay on their back for any piece of trash coming from the USA. Is picking up good women as easy as your photo suggests? Eh not in AiB's opinion it seems.

4. The good news is that FW are better. Period. Can we just keep it at that? We are preaching to the choir here. NEXT!

5. I was ignoring you until you starting resorting to personal attacks on a level I have never seen you get down on before. As many scumbags and trash on HA there is, why haven't you fought them with even 1/3 of the zeal you have against AiB? In fact you fight Rock too much on what looks like silly stuff as well, but I stay outta that, because that is between you two. You two are supposed to be best friends or something. I figure you two know what you are doing with each other.

6. Yes. I have. Go back and read them. Care to actually reply back to anything I stated directly? I am replying back to every point you made in this post. You are building a strange reputation now as a guy that does not even read his forum member's posts at all. AiB has had his name and face on videos for a long ass time now. You never noticed until now? Can you use a PC well? You don't come off as a technology amateur but you sound like a grandpa that cannot read letters on the screen.

7. That is a vague and strange statement that does not address anything other than attacking people's intelligence.

8. Yes, we know that approaching sweet looking women matters to you alot. It's all over your website. That horse is well below 6 feet deep in the ground. We all know that there is more to it than that and you have admitted this before in another thread with Rock. Perhaps AiB just has not gotten around to just ignoring that aspect of you yet. Maybe now he will.

9. Steve sounds good to you because maybe he is stroking that spot on your stomach that he knows you like so much. If I was hanging out with you somewhere and I saw women with tough looking faces, I would grab you and pull you to an area with smiling flirtatious women too! Why? Because I know you would be miserable around bitches with a stinkface! DUH! Some men don't give a shit and pull those bitches numbers anyway. Would Winston Wu do that? Hell no. Never. Perhaps I can respect your style, fetishes, whatever you want to call them because I have a few too. It takes one to know one. I wouldn't touch a woman with a shaved p***y if she was the last woman on Earth. So I feel you on what turns you on, being very important in your life.

Keep in mind that your site and message is supposed to appeal to every man if you are trying to sell or convince someone to go abroad. Not every man cares about some bitch's sour puss face expressions or whatever. Hey you never know. She might become alight with fire and happiness if a man approached her, but at that very moment maybe she feels sick or something or looks that way. Regardless, shit like this is not worth getting into fights over. When was the last time anyone in HA got into a big argument over hairy p***y? Never, because it's silly in the grand scheme of things. Not asking you to change your focus, just understand why others fail to care about yours much.

If you think he looks like a thug, you might call me one too. I also taught Muay Thai like he did and MMA cagefighters for many years and I have big muscles. I have been to jail for a day, accused of something that was later dropped as false. Does that make me a bad person? He said he went to jail for being a Journalist. What part of that don't you understand? He was jailed for SPEECH! Something he f***ing wrote or said! Not because he killed someone or physically hurt someone. Jailed journalists take pride in that because it shows the dedication, balls, grit, that other people do not have for saying something they felt was needed to know.

Do you want Obama to put Glenn Greenwald in jail if he ever comes to the US? What about Julian Assange?

I'm trying to defend what is right or correct. I'm not perfect either, maybe I missed a detail somewhere too. So what if he is rude. Why do you give a good f**k? You let other rude motherfuckers here rain on your ass and other people. You don't say shit to them. Why is that?

Tell you want. Why don't you go to Thailand and write your own report. I want to know if the easy bitches are bar bitches or pros. I would like to see if there are any similarities to Taiwan. You getting 3rd hand information helps you very very little.

10. Define good and bad. You are not a Christian like I am. I guarantee you, we have different opinions on that.

11. I don't have tattoos and I cannot f***ing stand them. What the f**k is a wavelength?

12. Stop self glossing. If you were the most credible person on the internet, hundreds would be killing me or AiB. Nor would that make them correct or yourself. Don't call others arrogant when you are being arrogant. I think there is some truth to what you trying to say, but the attacks on AiB and others is without merit. You have a right to say whatever you want, but it still does not make it right or acceptable to others, nor does it have to properly reflect reality or be correct.

13. I don't care whether you think I am smart or not. I am a consultant for a living. I get paid to give advice all day long. I love doing that for work. I have plenty of people that tell me that I am smart and I get paid enough to satisfy an egotistical desire that would yearn for that. Reality is, who gives a good damn about that. Facts are facts. Reality is reality. I want to get down to the nitty gritty. Gimme the details. Give me the low down and the root cause of anyone's analysis. That is the kind of shit I look for. f**k all that lofty bullshit gooshy warm and fuzzy feel good stuff. It has it's place, but not all the time.

14. Steve can say whatever the f**k he wants about everyone on HA. If he thinks I am stupid, let him try to prove me wrong. He can offer criticism on my dating guide if he wants to. I welcome all challenges. I will warn him though. He might leave with a tail tucked between his legs.

15. Childish shit. I could call him, Liar in US, Douchebag in Vegas, Whoremonger in America, Clueless in Seattle, etc. as well. Does that mean that I am more correct about anything than he is? No.

16. No I do not believe that at all. Those are his kids and his wife. He isn't 20 years old. He ain't no f***ing spring chicken anymore. He's 50. Let me say this though. He isn't greasing up some fat American bitch, sitting at home playing with 'ol Trigger, sitting at home hungry, or complaining about how f***ing lonely he is in the US.

Only one world is appropriate in this situation, concerning AiB. SCOREBOARD Nuff said...

17. No. Let me say this too. That cat in that photo is handsome. probably 7-9ish for a guy. He is also white. If that motherf***er cannot make that 5-6-ish woman smile, then something is wrong with his f***ing ass.
Lets get real and down in the shit right now. We need a "Come to Jesus Moment" right now.

See all you old dudes in your 40s and older? Except for WillnDowd, none of you are probably that handsome. Any young cats that handsome can and will take the top talent from older guys easy when abroad. How do I know this? Been there and done that my own damn self. You guys better hope these young guys do not wake the f**k up and unplug from the matrix anytime soon before you find your own wives. I'm telling you right now. It's just a matter of time. See how many 19-24 year old college guys are on HA here nowadays? It wasn't even like this two years ago when I came to this website. Sure there are quite a few clueless ones like Darcy, etc. but when those smart and higher wealth\earning 20 and 30 somethings jump on this go abroad bandwagon, you guys can forget about getting any 8-10's that are not gold-diggers. It's supply and demand. They want you guys because most 20 somethings in the US are busy trying to f**k college bitches. Problem is that they cannot marry these hoes. Younger guys ask me 1 or 2 questions about my wife, then they are quiet. They know what is up. They are not stupid. They are biding their time like I did when I found this site.

This economy is a global one and marriage will be next. There will be a day when FW are the first choices and not the last. The USCIS just sent messages out this week about K-1 Marriage visa petition volumes and how they are having to send a bunch to other centers because the f***ing demand is too high. Go to Visajourney.com and look at the couple profiles and SQL database waiting for K-1 Visas. Most of the newer ones are 20-30 year old people. A few years ago love brides were for older men mostly. If you really think ahead, older men are going to start reporting less and less "Hugh Hefner while abroad Style" stories in the next few decades. You guys will be lucky to get a pretty 30 something year old woman. Keep on laughing, you will see, mark my words.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Several people on this board have tried to explain numerous points to you Winston - you refuse to accept anything that goes against what you think and what is written.

Let me make this perfectly clear Winston...
Yes, I've been in two Thai prisons - AS A JOURNALIST

I covered two pro boxing cards, one in the men's prison, the another two in the women's prison. I also did a feature on a Thai woman who was trying to fight her way out of prison. I spent the day in the women's prison and was also in documentary about her on National Geographic.

I was once threatened with defamation for an article I wrote but did not go to jail for this.

Do you understand now Winston? Or do you plan on continuing to harp on this?

Smart people can smell BS? Where am I BS'ing?

Just because you couldn't get a woman in the US if you paid her or women don't want to talk to you doesn't mean others are unable to do so. I NEVER HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH AMERICAN WOMEN AND EITHER HAD A GIRLFRIEND OR DATED ON A REGULAR BASIS. WHAT THE f**k DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? If you and some others here can't approach women, that's understandable but it doesn't apply for all men.

---I'm 50 years old, my wife is 36. She's 50 kilos, has great legs, and weighs within a kilo or two of when I married her 14 years ago. You have seen a couple of videos of her when she's in a pair of jeans and 36...never seen any of her dressed up and out on the town. She's still an attractive woman and that's all I need to say to you. But of course, you can judge everything from a photo or a few seconds of video.

---Who says I gave up my freedom by getting married? Did you ever think I might have wanted to spend time with her for the duration and I might have wanted a family? Did you ever think that maybe, I got so much p***y here and been with so many women in my life that I was sick of running around? I guarantee you can't understand this.

---Both children are mine Winston - believe it.

Steve thinks I'm insecure. I could care less what your dumbshit buddy thinks about me.

One other thing Winston - I boxed for many years when I was younger and and fought in Muay Thai. Up until a couple of years ago I was in boxing gyms training or training along side Asian and world champions. I was in very, very good physical condition and I am still fairly muscular and in better shape than many men my age.

If it helps you understand further, when I was 24, I won a Man of the Month contest at a bar near a beach in So. Ca. That's where you take off your shirt and dance around in front of a panel of women. I know you may not understand this but women, even those dastardly ole American women, tend to like muscles. Because of those years, and my experiences, I do have game and I have no fear of women.

As far as you saying to me in person what you have written on this board...Winston, you've got issues. When I was younger I would have given you a beating if talked to me in person like you have on this board. But I'm older now and would feel bad if I smacked you around. This thread is getting to be a great big waste of time. I almost feel sorry for you because what I see coming from you is frustration. Serious frustration.

Also, I don't care if Steve or you or anyone else is handsome, attractive, or whatever. In some cases it might matter, in others it doesn't make a bit of difference. Ugly men get hot chicks too.

One serious flaw you have is thinking you can judge someone's personality simply from a quick look at them. You really should stop doing this.

You say from the videos I posted that my wife is:

Nice, easy going, non-argumentative, and strong enough to help out around the house and do the work.

Easy-going? Non-argumentative? Depends on how tired she is.

Strong enough to help around the house and do the work? She has a good career and she does almost all of the housework. The only housework I do is what I want to do, which is usually cleaning my own work area.

Now...all this said. Winston - you're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to talk shit about me, or especially my family. This forum is supposed to be about living Happier Abroad. I am happier abroad, ARE YOU? Will you avoid this question again? I know you say you're on vacation but the question is, ARE YOU HAPPIER ABROAD?

How many guys on this board are actually abroad now and happier? It almost seems like you hate the fact that I'm the very person this board is supposed to strive to be. But like it or not, as pompous as it may sound, I am.

Now, with regards to meeting up with people....I have met with Rock. I have offered to meet with Xiongmao twice. He has not accepted. If anyone else would like to meet up, that's fine with me. I am a busy man Winston, believe it or not, but I'm sure I can somehow find a way to meet up with some of the members.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby tre » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Winston wrote:Tre,
You were a fitness model? I guarantee if you look like me, you would NOT have gotten results in Vegas like that.

Where are you now? If you are in Vegas, can we watch you hit on girls? Most guys here don't have the guts to do so. It's creepish here. I have yet to see anyone do it successfully.

Sorry but getting girls drunk doesn't work for me. Even when girls are drunk around me, they may flirt and say crazy things, but they don't get horny or want to go home with me. I think the "drunk girls are easy to f**k" idea is somewhat of a myth and exaggeration.

Plus, a drunk girl will usually be guarded by her friends to make sure guys don't take advantage of her.

So you see, nothing is as easy as it sounds, especially if you are WAY off the type range of AW like I am.


Yes, I was a fitness model and was hired as a "model" bartender in many clubs/casinos in Las Vegas. This helped me obviously, but there were MANY guys that hooked up with MANY more girls than I did. This was due to their game and desire for sex within anything that had a vagina...lol.

I never approached girls directly...anywhere. In fact, there are very few places that ANYONE can approach girls directly in Las Vegas. If you approach a hot girl at the gym, for instance, you WILL annoy her. She is there to work out and probably has little time to chat. Same goes for any place where she might be in a rush or occupied. You have to find them in places where they are "hanging out". Nightclubs and bars are the place for that.

I would never do a cold approach with any woman. I would walk around the club and talk with those I know. At the same time, I am soaking in the environment and watching reactions from people around me. When I see an attractive woman checking me out, I would slowly work my way over (within 30 minutes or so). I would strategically work myself right next to her at the bar when she is ordering drinks and order my own drink. Since would notice, look over and smile. That is my cue to begin conversation, which is a simple "Hi, where are your from?" You continue asking questions about her, give her time to answer and ask questions of her own. After a bit of back and forth, I'll offer her a shot (IF she hasn't already offered me one). This is just an example. I've actually had girls strategically place themselves next to ME at the bar to begin conversation. I've had them wave me over (like my current GF did). It was effortless. Like I said, this was over 4 years ago and I likely would not be able to pull this off anymore as I'm older. However, I would find something else that would work if I were ever in that situation again (I don't plan on it). Plenty of my friends were not attractive at all and pulled girls all the time from nightclubs and bars. My friends and I would sometimes take the whole group of girls to THEIR hotel rooms...they didn't protect each other from sex:). I've even had girls beg me to take their friend home because that particular friend was really in to me.

Bottom line is that you can't approach girls from Vegas outside of the nightclub/bar environment and expect great success. There may be some that can pull it off, but I wouldn't consider even trying it...not even when I was in my prime. If you want to hook up with women in Vegas regularly, work on your game and place yourself within the Vegas Industry. You DO NOT have to be attractive, there are many angles you can take. The most important thing is to question yourself and make adjustments until you figure it all out. You don't give yourself enough credit and that will play with your head and reduce your chances for success. Women LOVE confidence

Asia is different. Women seem to be intimidated and will not approach a man unless she is a hooker....they expect to be approached. I saw my friend do it over and over in any and all locations. That is the huge difference between approaching women in Asia and the USA.

Vegas Industry is a big clique. Once you are accepted into the group (usually through work), you will find that meeting, hooking up and dating attractive women is much easier. You also have access to women throughout the world....no cold contacting needed.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby tre » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh...and one more important thing about approaching women in Vegas: Do NOT compliment them! That is the biggest no no as you are essentially putting them on a pedestal and raising them out of your reach. They will know that they are better than you, that they could have you if they wanted you and as a result...they won't give you the time of day. Girls in Vegas and California that are attractive get hit on constantly and they get sick of it. Your best bet is to keep them on your level and say/do something DIFFERENT so that you make an impact. Playfully teasing them about something is much better than complimenting them. That is another BIG difference between approaching women in the USA vs Asia.

Nightlife as an outsider male (tourist or not) is tough to deal with btw. You may have seen the lines and noticed that they consist of MOSTLY males being held outside of the club. If you are interested in giving Vegas Nightlife a shot, I could tell you exactly what to expect and how to get around some of the BS. The good news is that the best clubs have a ratio of 2 or 3 women to every man....that's by design and crucial to the success of any club.
Last edited by tre on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Definitely never put a woman on a pedestal. She should be putting you on one.

I find that complimenting something is better than complimenting a woman's looks. For example, "Oh wow, I really like the color of your shirt."

It doesn't always have to be positive either, in fact, it shouldn't be.

"Don't those shoes hurt? They look like they hurt your feet."

She might love those shoe but if it gets her talking, that's what counts.

If I can, I'll start trying to flirt with women on camera so you can see how easy it is here. I'm not going to try to sleep with them but I will flirt.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby tre » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Definitely never put a woman on a pedestal. She should be putting you on one.

I find that complimenting something is better than complimenting a woman's looks. For example, "Oh wow, I really like the color of your shirt."

It doesn't always have to be positive either, in fact, it shouldn't be.

"Don't those shoes hurt? They look like they hurt your feet."

She might love those shoe but if it gets her talking, that's what counts.



^^^Good point. Yeah, I meant don't say something like "You're so beautiful", "You're Hot", "You're Gorgeous" or some lame pickup line. Hot girls in the USA don't appreciate it at all....it's creepy to them much of the time.

I've heard my friend flat out tell girls in Singapore and Thailand "You're beautiful" and he got FAR with that method. Those girls even seemed flattered...so different...lol.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Banano » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

wow, what a thread:)


Winston

I think you could learn a lot from AiB, he is matter of fact man, no bs, no sugar coating.

In general Thai women are more approachable than AW, uneducated/poor ones are super approachable just like they are in PH. Its much easier to bang them than AW, even hookers will fk you for free and I mean FREE if you are handsome enough.
Still they are hookers to me, you know what I mean.
Now if we are talking about so called good girls/ professional /middle class women that's where things get a bit complicated.
I would not call them easy, now way, they are not desperate for foreign dick.

The best thing is go and check it out yourself, I already know what kind of girls you going to attract, that's just reality.

As somebody pointed out TH is changing for worse with influx of young and horny falangs, last time I was there you could see many white men walking with old and ugly Thai women and they are probably hookers
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 am

You make an excellent point Banano - middle class, professional women don't NEED farang, and in fact, some would never, ever think of being with a foreigner. To them, or to their families, this is a serious loss of face as many people will look at them as if they're easy or whores. But what I believe, is that any time possible, you should go after women who are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves (without whoring).

My wife comes from a lower middle class family who live comfortably from their land and their rubber trees. When they found out she was with me, they were PISSED. Especially the older sister...she got in my face, told me I better not think her sister was a whore, I better treat her right, I better understand this and that....her best friend could not believe she and I were together. She never would have thought her best friend would end up with a farang. So there is still a stigma and it's not as easy as some believe. Now, after all the years we've been together, the family is tolerant and pleasant with me. They see I'm good to the kids and her and always do my best to make sure she's happy. They also know I don't put up with any shit at all. They're not the sort to come asking for money either, so that's good. I would have a hard time being married to someone who had family members always coming to me with their hand out.

How you carry yourself in Thailand is extremely important. There are times when I walk around in a T-shirt, a crappy pair of shorts and sandals (they're normal here). I might be wearing a $2000 watch but it doesn't matter, I look like I'm poor. But if I put on a nice pair of jeans, a nice dress shirt, and throw on a jacket, I'll be treated remarkably better. But isn't this the same as in the states or just about anywhere? If you look affluent, people assume you're a higher class person, and thus treat you better.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Rock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

kai1275 wrote:See all you old dudes in your 40s and older? Except for WillnDowd, none of you are probably that handsome. Any young cats that handsome can and will take the top talent from older guys easy when abroad. How do I know this? Been there and done that my own damn self. You guys better hope these young guys do not wake the f**k up and unplug from the matrix anytime soon before you find your own wives. I'm telling you right now. It's just a matter of time. See how many 19-24 year old college guys are on HA here nowadays? It wasn't even like this two years ago when I came to this website. Sure there are quite a few clueless ones like Darcy, etc. but when those smart and higher wealth\earning 20 and 30 somethings jump on this go abroad bandwagon, you guys can forget about getting any 8-10's that are not gold-diggers. It's supply and demand. They want you guys because most 20 somethings in the US are busy trying to f**k college bitches. Problem is that they cannot marry these hoes. Younger guys ask me 1 or 2 questions about my wife, then they are quiet. They know what is up. They are not stupid. They are biding their time like I did when I found this site.

This economy is a global one and marriage will be next. There will be a day when FW are the first choices and not the last. The USCIS just sent messages out this week about K-1 Marriage visa petition volumes and how they are having to send a bunch to other centers because the f***ing demand is too high. Go to Visajourney.com and look at the couple profiles and SQL database waiting for K-1 Visas. Most of the newer ones are 20-30 year old people. A few years ago love brides were for older men mostly. If you really think ahead, older men are going to start reporting less and less "Hugh Hefner while abroad Style" stories in the next few decades. You guys will be lucky to get a pretty 30 something year old woman. Keep on laughing, you will see, mark my words.


Kai, this trend has been going on for awhile. I saw it even earlier here in Asia - Regular NE Asian guys flocking down to SE Asia and dating local girls in some of those countries. So the opportunities for the older and/or less attractive guys who wanna date more attractive and younger gals may be pushed into margins where there are barriers to entry - expensive (due to location and/or living cost), uncomfortable lifestyle, off beaten track, hard to penetrate language, high danger. So some of these types of guys, assuming they have money, can learn a tough language, and/or are willing to live in uncomfortable and perhaps dangerous country might have some chance. There are still places off the beaten path and I think these will get ruined more slowly and gradually.

I also should add, in the time I've been traveling, I've found that the younger western guys who do date local girls in foreign countries for the most part seem to choose average or below looking gals. This holds especially true for white guys. Most seem to have very different taste than me or perhaps are just not so looks focused.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:See all you old dudes in your 40s and older? Except for WillnDowd, none of you are probably that handsome. Any young cats that handsome can and will take the top talent from older guys easy when abroad. How do I know this? Been there and done that my own damn self. You guys better hope these young guys do not wake the f**k up and unplug from the matrix anytime soon before you find your own wives. I'm telling you right now. It's just a matter of time. See how many 19-24 year old college guys are on HA here nowadays? It wasn't even like this two years ago when I came to this website. Sure there are quite a few clueless ones like Darcy, etc. but when those smart and higher wealth\earning 20 and 30 somethings jump on this go abroad bandwagon, you guys can forget about getting any 8-10's that are not gold-diggers. It's supply and demand. They want you guys because most 20 somethings in the US are busy trying to f**k college bitches. Problem is that they cannot marry these hoes. Younger guys ask me 1 or 2 questions about my wife, then they are quiet. They know what is up. They are not stupid. They are biding their time like I did when I found this site.

This economy is a global one and marriage will be next. There will be a day when FW are the first choices and not the last. The USCIS just sent messages out this week about K-1 Marriage visa petition volumes and how they are having to send a bunch to other centers because the f***ing demand is too high. Go to Visajourney.com and look at the couple profiles and SQL database waiting for K-1 Visas. Most of the newer ones are 20-30 year old people. A few years ago love brides were for older men mostly. If you really think ahead, older men are going to start reporting less and less "Hugh Hefner while abroad Style" stories in the next few decades. You guys will be lucky to get a pretty 30 something year old woman. Keep on laughing, you will see, mark my words.


Kai, this trend has been going on for awhile. I saw it even earlier here in Asia - Regular NE Asian guys flocking down to SE Asia and dating local girls in some of those countries. So the opportunities for the older and/or less attractive guys who wanna date more attractive and younger gals may be pushed into margins where there are barriers to entry - expensive (due to location and/or living cost), uncomfortable lifestyle, off beaten track, hard to penetrate language, high danger. So some of these types of guys, assuming they have money, can learn a tough language, and/or are willing to live in uncomfortable and perhaps dangerous country might have some chance. There are still places off the beaten path and I think these will get ruined more slowly and gradually.

I also should add, in the time I've been traveling, I've found that the younger western guys who do date local girls in foreign countries for the most part seem to choose average or below looking gals. This holds especially true for white guys. Most seem to have very different taste than me or perhaps are just not so looks focused.


Interesting. I knew I could not be the only one noticing this. You made an excellent point too about NE Asian guys (Like our Zboy1) cleaning up like rockstars as well. The really good looking ABCs and Asian American guys doing this I know are in beast mode! They are talking to 9 and 10's only. I do see some young white guys with ugly and so-so ones too but sometimes I get a chance to hear how good her English is, and it is better than my wife's English. Either that or that white guy is pretty ugly or loserish. I never thought to keep a count or tally of the ones I see, but off-hand it looks almost half to even-ish. I mostly get to see this in mass transit areas like bus stops and airports in China mostly.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:48 am

kai1275 wrote:I guarantee you that many reading this are thinking what I am willing to post. I want to see you succeed. If I did not care about you, I wouldn't tell you any f***ing thing.


^^^
This.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

Winston wrote:Zboy1,
Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Do you care about fairness? If not, you would not make a good parent.

AiB and I are not equally argumentative. Anyone can look at this thread and see that HE STARTED it. I was merely telling the truth that we all know, while he was trying to diss it and one up me and shame me on BS pretenses. Anyone can see that.

Why do you not have a problem with that?

He also lied when he said that American women are just as approachable as Foreign women and that he's never had a problem with American women. Even good looking guys have had problems with American women. So how he is above them? It's obvious BS. Look at his photo on his profile. Does he look like a man of truth? lol

Smart people can smell BS. Can you?

He also bragged about being in jail on his profile. No normal person would do that.

Anyone who seeks to one up me is a BSer. Why do you think he asked me how many girls I slept with in Russia? If I had said that I slept with 10 girls in Russia, he would have said, "Oh that's nothing. I've slept with 20." That's the kind of dude he is. You ever met anyone like that? I have. Well they are full of themselves.

Honest mature people don't do that. Don't you see the obvious Zboy1?

He's also narrow and pompous to claim that because he finds American women approachable, that all of us are wrong who say they aren't. Who does he think he is? Is he more credible than everyone? Does his opinion trump everyone else's, especially since he's denying the obvious?

Think about it.

Kai1275,
Wtf? Why are you defending the bully and not the innocent one? I am honest and told the truth. What is wrong with that? He is the one trying to start shit. I thought you were a smart guy. Why are you defending bullies now? Wtf bro?!

Are you dysfunctional in that you think bad is good and good is bad? If so, you are a typical dysfunctional American, not an intellectually aware person like we are supposed to be.


This would be a great time for Odbo to post one of his angry-Asian cartoons.

You are taking this way too seriously.

Winston when you call AIB "full of himself", many would agree with you. Hell he'd probably admit to having been called that before.

OTOH, some would say, "if you've really DONE it, it ain't braggin". And he has done some things. And he has some things you and I don't have right now. He's living abroad, has a home with wife and kids.

Successful people who think that their success means that they know it all, can be annoying. Sure. But what should REALLY annoy you is when the rough kick-boxer is coming across as fairer, more intellectual, and more of a gentleman than you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 am

Winston wrote:AiB,
Thanks for showing us videos of your wife and kids. Now a few questions:

1. Your wife seems like a decent looking lady who is nice, easy going, non-argumentative, and strong enough to help out around the house and do the work.

But she looks plain, not hot. If you are "da man" as you claim, why didn't you get a hotter wife?

2. If you are the mack daddy playboy in Asia that you claim, why did you get married and give up your freedom? Yeah right. Perhaps you couldn't get any decent women so you took the first one you could get? lol

3. Your children do not look half white. Are they yours, or did she have them before she met you?

If the latter, then why did you marry a woman with two kids? No one else here would do that. Were you that desperate because you couldn't get anyone? lol

Sorry if these questions are rude. I don't mean to be. But I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things.

Btw, yes I would say those things to your face. I can stand up for myself in person. Why not? What would it accomplish though? We obviously have a major personality conflict. You are not going to apologize for your behavior. So why would I even want to meet you?

We have several forum members who are in Thailand now. Why don't you meet up with them so they can gauge you in person?


Winston you need a few days off.

This is WAY out of line.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Sackler and 2 guests