Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Crazy Things That Only Happen In China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm

I recommend staying away from countries that don't make any sense.

http://www.businessinsider.com/crazy-th ... 12-10?op=1
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shitty Chinese Engineering

Postby Dragon » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 am

Of course this is one more reason not to trust Chinese engineering. The quality is shoddy and buildings fall down easily. No quality control at all.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 am

Frankly the Chinese have no right to complain about the misery they have and still are enduring under the Jew-run "Communist" government until they control their gluttony and stop consuming pork, dogs/cats and fetuses (human babies).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:16 am

The Chinese in the rush towards modernization, have all but forgotten about morals, kindness, and empathy towards people lower than them. Shame....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 am

zboy1 wrote:The Chinese in the rush towards modernization, have all but forgotten about morals, kindness, and empathy towards people lower than them. Shame....

People need to uphold their values even when "the system", however you want to define it, implies you will be penalized for not bending to its cynicism. There is no reward for compliance, only sorrow. Likewise there is no prize for being a hyper-materialistic, self-centered, sociopathic miscreant, only eventual disillusionment with your shallow life.

There's a desperate lack of northeast Asians with a pleasant, empathetic aura like this:

Many live life with a very reptilian mindset.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/topi ... -12484.htm

odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Just to redress the balance:

In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand