Crazy Things That Only Happen In China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I recommend staying away from countries that don't make any sense.

http://www.businessinsider.com/crazy-th ... 12-10?op=1
Dragon
Junior Poster

Shitty Chinese Engineering

Post by Dragon »

Of course this is one more reason not to trust Chinese engineering. The quality is shoddy and buildings fall down easily. No quality control at all.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Frankly the Chinese have no right to complain about the misery they have and still are enduring under the Jew-run "Communist" government until they control their gluttony and stop consuming pork, dogs/cats and fetuses (human babies).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Chinese in the rush towards modernization, have all but forgotten about morals, kindness, and empathy towards people lower than them. Shame....
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:The Chinese in the rush towards modernization, have all but forgotten about morals, kindness, and empathy towards people lower than them. Shame....

People need to uphold their values even when "the system", however you want to define it, implies you will be penalized for not bending to its cynicism. There is no reward for compliance, only sorrow. Likewise there is no prize for being a hyper-materialistic, self-centered, sociopathic miscreant, only eventual disillusionment with your shallow life.

There's a desperate lack of northeast Asians with a pleasant, empathetic aura like this:

Many live life with a very reptilian mindset.
topics/communist-chinese-dehumanized-so ... -12484.htm

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just to redress the balance:

I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.