Safe Sex in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Safe Sex in the Philippines

Post by Dragon »

xx
Last edited by Dragon on May 29th, 2015, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Among bar girls, yes they are prevalent, but they are treatable. Yes there are doctors clinics that will treat STD's and are not very expensive.

Most Filipinas are poor and can't afford birth control and also not very responsible. It's not in their nature to think about consequences. They prefer to go with instinct and not think about it too much. That's Filipino nature.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Dude, there is no such a thing as safe sex
Only sex that is safe is wanking
I am sereal

'Among bar girls, yes they are prevalent, but they are treatable. Yes there are doctors clinics that will treat STD's and are not very expensive'

Do they treat AIDS/HIV as well?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Safe Sex in the Philippines

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote: I don't want to end up in Mr. S's situation and get a crazy filipina pregnant.
Shit I was just on that website!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lmao, crazy Filipinas 8-)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ginger wrote:Unless you are in a serious, monogamous relationship and is ready to have children, PUT ON THE FREAK*N CONDOM dude. NO matter what nationality of the girl you're sha*gin. End of story.

I'm in healthcare and you simply won't believe how irresponsible people who call themselves adults are. It's grrrrr.
Some men who like to do it "naked" may well be irresponsible, especially if their partner is a hooker or known to be rather promiscuous. I believe the vast majority of men are just trying to maximise their pleasure. Not forgetting that adults (> 30 years old) can control themselves much more and avoid putting themselves in the situation of getting the woman pregnant.

I then watched a few documentaries on Filipino culture and it does look like some of the less-educated Filipino men just love taking the risk and get their young partner pregnant, totally oblivious of the consequences. After all, most of them can easily skip their paternal duties and drop the hot potato on the girl and her family. I believe this is true because it is the same in poor areas of Latin American cities. My wife is Colombian and I hear the same stories time and again.