Visitng Manila on Dec 22--Looking 4 some Bros to Hang With

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pouringsun
Freshman Poster

Visitng Manila on Dec 22--Looking 4 some Bros to Hang With

Post by pouringsun »

I'm going to be in Manila from Dec 22 thru Jan 6th. sure would be great to find some cool bros to hang with. let me know. by the way it will be my third trip to manila....ive also been to cebu once and davao twice...they all three have their charms...im in the minority here though..i actually like manila the MOST and cebu the LEAST...manila has BY FAR the most beautiful girls...its a numbers game...with its higher population, manila has to and does win. just get on filipinocupid and search within 50 miles of each...you will find many more beautiful women in manila than the others. plus they are usually better educated...anyway, i'm 40...it would be great to find some guys to hang with...go out and meet girls...im more into looking for a wife than than i am into hooking up....but i still like to have fun...so let me know....best of luck to everyone on here....i really appreciate the great advice i have received on this site...however...just for the record...while i definitely respect others opinions, i am not an america basher like many on this site....i think this is the greatest country in the world...there are certainly some tweaked individuals living here...but basically our dysfunction is a product of our freedom...in many ways we are the most dysfunctional society because we are the most free society...give human beings the freedom to be dysfunctional and they will...also, the women here, being biased toward younger and more successful guys, are doing exactly what the typical guy in the phils is doing...i dont understand why guys on this site criticize american women for being biased toward younger and more successful men when those same men that criticize them spend thousands of dollars to fly half way around the world and sometimes even move to the phils and leave their loved ones here in the states to pursue younger women...dont get me wrong...i am totally down with dating younger/happier women with less divorced/rejected bitterness than the older women we can find in the states...but lets just not hypocritically disparage american women for also preferring younger men. i mean i KNOW it sucks...i wish i could do as well here at home as i do in the phils...but i cant...but that doesn't make the women here corrupt...it makes them human...just like us...be careful not to embrace anger and malice....the anger and malice secretly aimed at others poisons the source infinitely more...
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes....that way you will be a mile ahead of them, and they wont be wearing shoes