Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The best and most complete guide on dating in China?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The best and most complete guide on dating in China?

Postby Jacaré » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 am

Guys,
I had seen this site in the past and loved it but now I'm exchanging emails with a very sweet girl I met while I was in Guangzhou who speaks fluent English and is very sweet and I did a quick search on the dating culture in China and re-found this site. It is an absolute gold mine in terms of explaining in very detailed manner how the dating scene is in China as well as describing the various types of Chinese women and their personality. As well as on a host of other topics on the matter of living in China.

Those of you who are experienced China hands, what are your thoughts on the things mentioned on that site?

Winston, you should put this as a sticky as it covers the dating scene in China better than anything else in here or on the entire net in English.

http://middlekingdomlife.com/guide/dati ... -china.htm

Thanks!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand