The best and most complete guide on dating in China?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

The best and most complete guide on dating in China?

Post by Jacaré »

Guys,
I had seen this site in the past and loved it but now I'm exchanging emails with a very sweet girl I met while I was in Guangzhou who speaks fluent English and is very sweet and I did a quick search on the dating culture in China and re-found this site. It is an absolute gold mine in terms of explaining in very detailed manner how the dating scene is in China as well as describing the various types of Chinese women and their personality. As well as on a host of other topics on the matter of living in China.

Those of you who are experienced China hands, what are your thoughts on the things mentioned on that site?

Winston, you should put this as a sticky as it covers the dating scene in China better than anything else in here or on the entire net in English.

http://middlekingdomlife.com/guide/dati ... -china.htm

Thanks!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The best and most complete guide on dating in China?

Post by Winston »

Too bad your link is broken man. Do you have an updated version of it? However, we have an excellent guide here in the forum about dating mainland Chinese women. See here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18786
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne