Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'd be a lot more convinced of your arguments golgi if it weren't for the treatment of Native Americans. White settlers didn't respect property rights when they invaded the land and displaced them all on the Trail of Tears and the like. Neither can even the valid instances of contract law be considered, because a lot of the contracts whites used to purchase land from Native Americans was fraudulent.

Also this:

Last edited by abcdavid01 on November 24th, 2012, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

golgi, you fit the profil of a rooshposter :)

yakuza, great stuff. strong man don´t need p***y.....that´s the attitude...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The point is that a second generation Japanese here
Why do you call him a second generation Japanese rather than a second generation American? This is the nasty shit he is probably referring to when he talks about how white people treat Asians in the US. Never as a fellow American. For some reason, you do not hear "second generation British" in the US. How come?
should be more thankful to be here, ,
Still does not mean he has no right to ask that the country improve in its treatment of him.
or he should return to Japan
Return to a country he has never seen and possibly never been to? A country of which he is not a citizen? Why do you call it returning? A country whose language he does not speak? When he goes there, he will need a visa, he will be treated as a foreigner, and then he will be told to return to ...America. Again, this is precisely the crap Asian Americans have to hear in the USA. Go back...where?
and that he has no true historical, moral nor political platform from which to preach for the decline of the majority population.
He is still covered by 1st Amendment and can speak his mind. Whether his platform is " true" or not is open to opinion.
odbo said: This delusional Pinoy needs a reality check. I won't call him Asian because even if pan-Asianism did exist, FILIPINOS ARE NOT genetically or geographically ASIAN.
You won't and it is your right. The US gov't will call them Asian. Whose opinion has more weight? Yours or that of the US gov't, its censuses and official documents? As long as he is on the US soil, he is Asian according to US laws and official point of view.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Billy wrote:our young yakuza is full of energy and goes angry asian mode :)

He pretty well illustrates my point...just go into Angry racist Asian mode...I have lived for years in Asia and he is just another one of many...and men like him who totally IGNORE their part in creating stereotypes, pretty well assure white dudes of all sorts (Many as he correctly asserts, are scumbags.) an endless supply of Asian girls looking to where the grass is greener.

Angry tirades from angry Asian...same old same old...he fully plays into the stereotypes...yet again...sigh...

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
So all the experiences of Asian men are all lies? Have you read any of my posts? I just posted some articles and a retort to your post. I'm not "angry" just sad and depressed about the situation of my fellow Asian male brethren. You will never understand Outwest, since you're white and not a minority. It's difficult for people to understand something when they're not in someone else' shoes.
you need to step back into compradore mode