Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 pm

One thing I've noticed in Bangkok is that their seems to be a large number of females around.

When I walk down the street all I see are beautiful women. When I enter the shopping centers there are women everywhere. Almost every time I eat at a restaurant the staff there are mostly female.

I sat tonight on Khoa Sarn Rd and "people-watched" :

- Each time there was a group of Thais, the number of females in the group usually seemed to be larger. On average the ratio of males/females seemed to be 4/5.
- Each time there were a group of westerners, it was a sausage-fest.

It is in vast contrast to back in Sydney…where there were hardly any women anywhere, and even fat ugly women had unlimited options.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Voice of reason,

Do you have any photos of girls from Khao San Rd to share with HA crowd. Just random shots of girls will do so people in the states and Oz can see what BKK girls are like.

I just realized how members on this forum dont have habit of sharing photos of destinations and girls, would be much better to start doing so after all this site is about dating and travelling and you know how they say, picture is......, only Winston put up lot of pics. So insted of saying girls are this or that upload some real photos,everyone should start doing this.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Bangkok...The land where women are plentiful

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:51 am

Voice of Reason wrote:One thing I've noticed in Bangkok is that their seems to be a large number of females around.

- Each time there was a group of Thais, the number of females in the group usually seemed to be larger. On average the ratio of males/females seemed to be 4/5.

It is in vast contrast to back in Sydney…where there were hardly any women anywhere, and even fat ugly women had unlimited options.

In America it's the same way, there are hardly any single women (in bars and clubs it's mostly men). And just like in Australia, in the US, even fat and ugly women have unlimited dating options! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Banano wrote:Voice of reason

Do you have any photos of girls from Khao San Rd to share with HA crowd. Just random shots of girls will do so people in the states and Oz can see what BKK girls are like.

Sorry, no dice. I was with my Thai girlfriend which made it hard to take photos. Next time I go to Bangkok I'll update this thread with more/better pictures.

But many of the women in Thailand are like this:

A comment: the guy with her was an average looking guy. It's like this a lot in Thailand...the men don't seem to have pressure put on them by the women like men do in the west. I wish western women were more like this.

I also snapped this photo. It's not so good, but notice the ratio of women to men (4:1)...this gives you an idea of how abundant the women are in Bangkok. There were many restaurants and shops like this:

Banano wrote:I just realized how members on this forum dont have habit of sharing photos of destinations and girls, would be much better to start doing so after all this site is about dating and travelling and you know how they say, picture is......, only Winston put up lot of pics. So insted of saying girls are this or that upload some real photos,everyone should start doing this.

I don't like disclosing locations either, but Bangkok is nothing new. And yes, I agree that people should post more photos. It would be nice to see. I guess it is just too time-consuming.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:05 pm

This video contains a few women of undesirable character, but it does somewhat provide an accurate representation of what many Thai women are like:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMoSVUDQhU&noredirect=1[/youtube]

Still, I wish I could've got more shots of my own, because this still doesn't accurately convey what I observed.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby innovatorsclub » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I was there last month for a month and took plenty of pictures and slept with many gals ( none were prostitutes) and when I wanted to treat them to a meal it was $1 food cart food...amazing
email me if you want pictures innovatorsclub1@gmail.com
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 pm

My funniest story happened when I was in Pattaya. It was around lunch time and I wanted to walk down to the beach. Half way down it started pouring rain. I was standing in the parking garage entrance and the owner of a barbershop (female late 30s) was waving at me to come in from the rain. I did and I decided it was a good time for a haircut since I didn't want to go back into the rain storm. It was a small shop and in the corner sat the owners cousin who was a student visting from Bangkok. She was actually studying her homework when I came in.

So I got my haircut and since it was still raining the owner started giving me a foot massage. When this was done, she then massaged my scalp. Here's where it got wierd. Up pops the college student. She was around 18 years old and cute. Since I was sprawled out on the chair, I didn't see her get up. All of a sudden I feel cloth covered breasts rubbing against my bare feet...lol. I look up and sure enough she was rubbing away albeit clothed but still rubbing. I didn't really know what to do other than to lay back down and enjoy my combo scalp/sexy foot massage. When it was time to go, she gave me a cell number and asked me to call next time I was in Bangkok. Odd thing is that I don't think she was a pro...but who knows. I know that students in Japan ofter go out and have sex with older men so they can get tuition, cell phones, clothes etc. Appears that might do that in Thailand too.

Moral of the story if you are a decent conservative, well mannered guy you can score in Asia....over and over and over again. Pick a city, any city the outcome would be the same.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:11 am

Pete, if that's your wife in the avatar, she looks even better in this picture, and she looks great in the other. You're the poster boy for HA success.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 am

Banano wrote:Voice of reason,

I just realized how members on this forum dont have habit of sharing photos of destinations and girls, would be much better to start doing so after all this site is about dating and travelling and you know how they say, picture is......, only Winston put up lot of pics. So insted of saying girls are this or that upload some real photos,everyone should start doing this.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

gsjackson wrote:Pete, if that's your wife in the avatar, she looks even better in this picture, and she looks great in the other. You're the poster boy for HA success.

Thank you! Yes that is a recent picture of my wife. She's proof that if you have a good game plan and patience all of you guys can be successful too....
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:I don't like disclosing locations either, but Bangkok is nothing new. And yes, I agree that people should post more photos. It would be nice to see. I guess it is just too time-consuming.

This has been discussed before several times that I recall and I don't think it has anything to do with being time consuming. It's one thing to post random pics you have taken abroad but I would find no positive reason to post pics of girls I am dating or involved with on HA so that they could be critiqued or used as a reason to either visit or not visit a certain place.

I wish it weren't this way here since I am proud of many of the women I have known, but suspect that it is.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby terminator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:One thing I've noticed in Bangkok is that their seems to be a large number of females around.

When I walk down the street all I see are beautiful women. When I enter the shopping centers there are women everywhere. Almost every time I eat at a restaurant the staff there are mostly female.

Even the name BANG-KOK sounds good to me. At least you don't have to put up with unfriendly bitches there.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:55 am

terminator wrote:

Even the name BANG-KOK sounds good to me. At least you don't have to put up with unfriendly bitches there.

Yes...it isn't called BANG-KOK for nothing!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 pm

innovatorsclub wrote:I was there last month for a month and took plenty of pictures and slept with many gals ( none were hoes) and when I wanted to treat them to a meal it was $1 food cart food...amazing
email me if you want pictures innovatorsclub1@gmail.com

Holy smokes. Check out this interview with Steve R (the guy I'm quoting above who also interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio before) by Steve Hoca, where he talks about his amazing dating experiences in Thailand! They will blow you away! I guess Thailand really is a dating paradise. The experiences he's describing are with non-p4p girls too!

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3
Last edited by Winston on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

admission of 14 amazing nights of last 4 years

Postby innovatorsclub » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 am

Winston ( feel free to share this post of you want with anyone) I was just thinking back over the last 4 years since my seperation with my ex of 14 years. I was devastated and it took me nearly 3 years to fully get over my ex wife. I was thinking how lonely I had been and started counting all of the nights in the past 4 years that I can say would be considered amazing. I can think of 14 amazing nights and 10 of them where in my 3.5 week trip in Thailand:

3 were with one gal that I dated 2 years ago and another amazing night was when I sang karaoke ( four songs ..with me trading off songs with a friend) in santa Monica. One hispanic girl bought me a drink after I was done singing, one asian gave me her number w/o asking and some jueish gal in her 20's hit on me all in that same night.

The remaining 10 were:

1.) First night gal on my thailand trip ( one week later again at her place)
2.) First date with who I call cosmetic gal.. she drove us to a club and the club had many more desperate women and she was a prize who looked amazing. The third date I slept with her at my hotel ( counts as two nights)
3.) Amazing first day /first night Pattaya gal ( wasn't a prostitute..none of them were)
4.) Northern Gal who spent two nights in my hotel in bkk then one night on a road trip hotel closer to her town ( counts as 3 nights)
5.) Farmers daughter also northern - she spent two nights in my hotel..she is a matchmaker for us now ( counts as two)
6.) 19 year old....slept with her 30 minutes after I met her
7.) Two new gals I slept with on the same day...One i spent two hours with ..the other spent the night in my hotel

The sad thing about this is how many dull and wasted nights that I had over the 4 years just like so many other guys in America.... I did discover how to change my life but sadly most just won't do it because they will chosse to remain trapped inside the box
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand