Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote: Getting attention from women, even if it leads nowhere, is better than none. It's better than no eye contact and hostile faces in America.
Hmm, when a girl gives me attention, eye contact, and flirting that leads to nowhere, it sounds like cock-teasing to me. I would rather they ignore me from the start than get me revved up for nothing.
If I thought that way, then I'd go crazy. I have to be happy with what I can get. Besides, most girls don't move that quickly. You can't expect them to. It's not realistic.

I thought you had very little sexual appetite anyway? I've never seen you horny or drooling.

Btw, has your mind changed regarding the PI? When you first started going there, you said that foreigners can usually only choose from Filipinas of the lowest class who need money and sponsors. And that non-p4p girls weren't into foreigners and weren't very approachable. Now it looks like you've changed your mind, based on your post above about why you go to the Philippines. Why? What made you change your mind?
Good question. I've had some decent luck with meeting middle class types and non-gold digging poorer types via cherry picking online. Back when u were living there, all I did was make short visits to Metro Manila and Angeles and make a handful of cold approaches. I don't think Phils. is so good for cold approaching but using dating sites and perhaps networks of friends can yield some results. I've been particularly impressed with the English and intellectual level of some of the Pinays I've had the pleasure to know.
Online dating is so powerful, it cannot be stressed enough. Cold approaches are not for every country. People are paranoid and feel less safe in general due to globalization and economic instability. Not to mention, why make attempts in open space in a place like China, where there might be only 1 in 2000 in a 10 sq mile radius, that qualify for my standards? The internet collects them all and makes it like shooting fish in a barrel. For me seeing a physically PERFECT woman for my tastes and constantly getting let down, tends to agitate me an d affect my self esteem.

When people ask me and my wife how we met, we proudly say we met online. Older people sometimes even wince or frown. Younger people are usually intrigued. Some people show signs of jealously. It does not sound romantic or dreamy. Does it bother us? f**k no, we could care less. We know we are happier than most around us but more importantly we feel as if we both found our dreamed up soulmate. I have not had a dream fantasy about meeting a perfect woman or any kind of woman since I met my wife. When I was with my exwife I would have those dreams while sleeping somewhat often at times.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Met 5 ladies in 4 days now. Come to Thailand boys.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

xiongmao wrote:Met 5 ladies in 4 days now. Come to Thailand boys.

Did you bang all of them? More details please.p4p/regular?

are you gonna keep seeing them?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Banging them is what's important. Until then, you're what's known in Thailand as a sponsor.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kai1275 wrote: I am with Rock on this. Teasing drives me literally insane. I hate it. Cannot stand it. I have almost zero patience or tolerance for it. I bet the average American black guy feels the same way. Lines similar to "You gonna gimme that p***y or what?!" sound familiar? Some men like that shit though, and that is okay I think. Being sexually patient has many benefits. Some men even have teasing fetishes and like the very prolonged romance sessions that start from morning until the man or woman comes home and there are rose petals, wine, chocolates, ropes and handcuffs, etc... Don't get me wrong I like that stuff too sometimes because I am very romantic myself, I just use different romance techniques. I just don't like the prolonged cock-teasing AW are notorious for when I am trying to just get a phone number or get to know them. I would rather they ignore me if they are not really all that interested in me to begin with. But hey if you like the chase I am cool with that too.

Also since you are Chinese and do not know of any Chinese men spending lots of money in a KTV, for guan xi purposes, you need to get out more. Seriously. Most Chinese businessmen, especially in Mainland China, do this stuff. Drinking bai jiu, teasing and hanging out with young girls etc. Yeah Chinese are frugal, but they splurge money in ways just like other humans in different cultures do too.
I'm not talking about teasing. Women in general aren't in a rush to sleep with guys. They aren't looking for conquests and they don't see scoring with you as an accomplishment. Perhaps you don't understand women, but they do not see things the way you do. They seek quality, not quantity.

Some women may like you enough to kiss you or hold your hand, but not sleep with you yet. Why is that a bad thing? Does every date have to end in sex for you? If so, that is a very immature mentality.

The ladies on the ladies forum think you guys are immature for rating women on a 1-10 scale. They can't believe that grown men still do that. Falcon and I told them that we agree.

I would rather have female company and hold hands and kiss her than nothing at all.

No I don't know any Chinese men who go to KTV's and look for girls and blow money. Why don't you introduce me to some? All the Chinese my family are connected to are goody two shoes types who are family men with conservative values and sleep early every night. To them, you guys (and me) are a weird anomaly. To them, life is all about working and taking care of family, not about getting girls or sexual variety or drinking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Steve told me that he doesn't want photos of his girls posted publicly. So can I just email them to you privately, and then you can tell the forum what you think? They are definitely cute and attractive and far better than what most white guys get in the PI. I'm sure you'd agree. They certainly are my type. I'll forward them to you by email, but please keep them confidential. Then you can tell the forum what you think.

Btw, here is a video of a Thai girl he dated while he's talking to her. It's only a few seconds, but it's a good video that shows how sweet, modest and playful Thai girls are. I certainly get good vibes from it. And the girl is cute, smiley and playful.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:Rock,
Steve told me that he doesn't want photos of his girls posted publicly. So can I just email them to you privately, and then you can tell the forum what you think? They are definitely cute and attractive and far better than what most white guys get in the PI. I'm sure you'd agree. They certainly are my type. I'll forward them to you by email, but please keep them confidential. Then you can tell the forum what you think.

Btw, here is a video of a Thai girl he dated while he's talking to her. It's only a few seconds, but it's a good video that shows how sweet, modest and playful Thai girls are. I certainly get good vibes from it. And the girl is cute, smiley and playful.

Winston - you make conclusions very quickly, 15 seconds to be exact.

"It's a good video that shows how sweet, modest, and playful Thai girls are."

We've been saying this for quite some time and stated how normal it is for Thai girls to flirt. This intel comes from more than one experience or video. But this is a natural thing they're brought up to do and is superficial, much like the Thai smile. They are definitely not always like this.

Rock has tried to get you to come to Thailand but for whatever reasons, you didn't. Now you're professing the quality of Thai women. Maybe you've seen the light. Then again, if a couple turn you down for a date or aren't sweet, this may change how you think about them. Thai women are like any other women. They can be sweet or they can be cunts. There are good ones and there are bad ones.

Check out all the stories in the news about Thai women milking men they met online and draining their banks accounts.

On my trip home from Phuket a guy from the UK sat down next to me and we had a chat. Turned out he met a Thai girl online, went ahead and met her in person, and the relationship progressed. They married. Three years later, after he thought she was the best thing that had ever happened to him and thought everything was perfect, she disappeared. He had dumped his life savings (£150K) into a business and a warehouse, in her name, and she did a runner. The family wouldn't tell him anything, she changed her phone number, and only after getting lawyers involved did he get anywhere. His trip to Bangkok was to sign papers to get the court to initiate an action attempting to force her to sell off the property and pay him what he's due. Apparently she was already married when she married him, thus he had a case. Otherwise he would simply be out of luck. Also, he kept meticulous records and documented everything. He believes he'll at least get some of his money back but many, many guys have found out that Thai women are just as cunning, vindictive, and cold-blooded as any other nationality.

The girl in the video may have a smoking hot body (she looks slightly chubby), but she is more like a 5 or a 6 as opposed to a 7 or 8. Am I wrong but wasn't it Steve who rated the women? Does that make him immature as well?

I like touching and kissing women as much as any other guy but what I think Kai and I are saying is that at some point they need to open their legs and kissing and pressing their bodies up against a man's is teasing. Bang me or stop dating me, unless you're okay with being buddies with women. I personally am not. Time is a valuable commodity and they need to earn their time in my life. Going out with a woman I want to date and only being able to play kissy-face isn't enough. I'd rather not have one than have one that gives me blue balls. Better yet, I'd rather be with one who will sleep with me.

Many years ago, I dated an ice skater, Elaine. She was cute, had a hot little body, and was into me. We would make out for hours, grind on each other, and do just about everything...but she never got me off and always stopped short. I met another girl at the time, Isabella from Portugal. She wasn't quite as cute but had a nice little body. I went on a couple of dates with her and one night she asked me back to her apartment. That was the end of Elaine. I spent the next few months in bed with Isabella as often as possible. Elaine eventually moved and I lost touch with her. Had she had sex with me, our relationship might have gone farther. But she didn't and she left me unfulfilled one time too many.

Time is finite and if there's no progression after a couple of dates, there probably isn't going to be any! Maybe holding hands and kissing is enough for some guys, more power to em. But to me, if there's nothing more than this after a few dates, it's a waste of time. I'd rather spend a little time figuring out if there's a deeper connection than to go on dates month after month while you're wondering if the girl is ever going to sleep with you. It's a fine line. If they sleep with you too fast, chances are good they're not a keeper. But if they haven't given it up in 6 months, chances are they're never going to do so!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:

Winston - you make conclusions very quickly, 15 seconds to be exact.

"It's a good video that shows how sweet, modest, and playful Thai girls are."

We've been saying this for quite some time and stated how normal it is for Thai girls to flirt. This intel comes from more than one experience or video. But this is a natural thing they're brought up to do and is superficial, much like the Thai smile. They are definitely not always like this.

Rock has tried to get you to come to Thailand but for whatever reasons, you didn't. Now you're professing the quality of Thai women. Maybe you've seen the light. Then again, if a couple turn you down for a date or aren't sweet, this may change how you think about them. Thai women are like any other women. They can be sweet or they can be c**ts. There are good ones and there are bad ones.

Check out all the stories in the news about Thai women milking men they met online and draining their banks accounts.

On my trip home from Phuket a guy from the UK sat down next to me and we had a chat. Turned out he met a Thai girl online, went ahead and met her in person, and the relationship progressed. They married. Three years later, after he thought she was the best thing that had ever happened to him and thought everything was perfect, she disappeared. He had dumped his life savings (£150K) into a business and a warehouse, in her name, and she did a runner. The family wouldn't tell him anything, she changed her phone number, and only after getting lawyers involved did he get anywhere. His trip to Bangkok was to sign papers to get the court to initiate an action attempting to force her to sell off the property and pay him what he's due. Apparently she was already married when she married him, thus he had a case. Otherwise he would simply be out of luck. Also, he kept meticulous records and documented everything. He believes he'll at least get some of his money back but many, many guys have found out that Thai women are just as cunning, vindictive, and cold-blooded as any other nationality.

The girl in the video may have a smoking hot body (she looks slightly chubby), but she is more like a 5 or a 6 as opposed to a 7 or 8. Am I wrong but wasn't it Steve who rated the women? Does that make him immature as well?

I like touching and kissing women as much as any other guy but what I think Kai and I are saying is that at some point they need to open their legs and kissing and pressing their bodies up against a man's is teasing. Bang me or stop dating me, unless you're okay with being buddies with women. I personally am not. Time is a valuable commodity and they need to earn their time in my life. Going out with a woman I want to date and only being able to play kissy-face isn't enough. I'd rather not have one than have one that gives me blue balls. Better yet, I'd rather be with one who will sleep with me.

Many years ago, I dated an ice skater, Elaine. She was cute, had a hot little body, and was into me. We would make out for hours, grind on each other, and do just about everything...but she never got me off and always stopped short. I met another girl at the time, Isabella from Portugal. She wasn't quite as cute but had a nice little body. I went on a couple of dates with her and one night she asked me back to her apartment. That was the end of Elaine. I spent the next few months in bed with Isabella as often as possible. Elaine eventually moved and I lost touch with her. Had she had sex with me, our relationship might have gone farther. But she didn't and she left me unfulfilled one time too many.

Time is finite and if there's no progression after a couple of dates, there probably isn't going to be any! Maybe holding hands and kissing is enough for some guys, more power to em. But to me, if there's nothing more than this after a few dates, it's a waste of time. I'd rather spend a little time figuring out if there's a deeper connection than to go on dates month after month while you're wondering if the girl is ever going to sleep with you. It's a fine line. If they sleep with you too fast, chances are good they're not a keeper. But if they haven't given it up in 6 months, chances are they're never going to do so!
Exactly. Time is very precious. At least for me it is. I do not need panties to drop quickly, or even in 6 months! For me to continue with a woman I need progress. Emotional, spiritually, physical, intellectual, etc. Any of these will do, but endless flirtation is a complete turnoff. My life is not a game and I do not treat it as such. Men's bodies crave sex far far more than any woman's, especially compared to a virgin or sexually repressed woman. That stuff hurts us more than it does them. That is why many of them do it to begin with. Power corrupts. Some of them perceive this as leverage or power over the man. AW have taken this to a whole new level, we all know this and it's been discussed to death.

1-10 scale ratings are just something fun to do and provide quick and rough estimates for guys, as a frame of reference to describe some perceived level of beauty in a particular woman. Just because HA women do not use these scales actually verify what makes us different from them. Women are not looking for good looks most of the time. Also their own sliding scales for what constitutes as a handsome enough mate, relies too much on non-physical factors. Women operate and solve problems using process-style thinking. Men just want to kill the problem. Women like something drawn out, critiqued by their peers, they inspect things longer, etc. Men right or wrong, use the most efficient or (in their minds) the best option that will solve the problem. Therefore, of course women will mock a 1-10 scale rating. They could take them forever to rate a few men, and it might require several paragraphs to describe a few guys. To them its not practical or legitimate because looks are not that important to them, but the man as a whole.

Most men can separate looks from personality and rate them each because we must have a physical attraction to a woman in order to make a decision on one relationship wise.

If we were all peacocks, then none of this would matter, but we are mammals, so it is the opposite of avian\birds.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

Americaninbangkok, enjoyed reading your posts and watching your videos. Very informative.

I last visited Thailand in 1989. I'm due another visit I feel.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, I gave you the green light several days by PM on forwarding the photos but you have not followed up. I've gotten nothing so far.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

So far this Steve character is coming off as a big joke. Anyone can post pics or videos of girls saying funny things and then make it seem like you slept with them all.

I've noticed Winston seems to be some kind of magnet for hustlers and bullshitters just like in Russia. My theory is they sense some inner naive personality there and run with it.
bkk_bro
Freshman Poster

Post by bkk_bro »

(Edited by mod: Please use paragraph breaks for long posts next time, please!)

There are different classes of girls in Thailand with different motivations. The hi-so, as they call them are the richer Thais and will mostly have nothing to do with foreigners. unless you're a celebrity or rich. They see us as beneath them and are encouraged not to mingle by their own. The highest class foreigners can generally penetrate is the middle, some of which aren't so different from dating women in Canada or the US. However, it's Thailand, so it's still going to be easier to get to 3rd base as Thailand is not a sexually repressed country. They mostly look for younger, hotter guys their age, or guys with some kind of recognition or money so they can show off their prize to their friends. If you look on DIA at some of the hotter 20-30 year range with decent jobs, the desired age gap is similar to western standards, a desired age gap maxed at ten years generally, but many around 5 or 6.

Thai girls are a bit spoiled in that there are literally millions of guys coming to Thailand every year, so if one guy doesn't work, it's not too difficult to find a new one. If you're interested in finding a "good" one to marry and take to your country, think again. Thai girls generally won't leave Thailand for more than a couple years. Why? Because our countries suck in comparison. After the honeymoon with you and your rich but boring country, they get bored. If you've been to Thailand you'd know why. Although Thailand has a lot of frustrating things about it, one thing it's not, is boring.
Then there's the girls most foreigners are used to, the lower class, usually short dark poor girls from the North East. Most of the bar girls throughout the tourist areas are from the North East (Issan). Most tourists, upon arriving in Thailand love these girls because they're dark (look tanned), fun, and easy. Which is the complete opposite of the light skinned, boring, bitches that we're used to.

I spent a few years in Thailand. I was relatively young, 34, and looked 24. I was like a kid in a candy store. At the time I didn't know the demographics of the place. I was just happy to have it so easy. But I soon realized, some of the girls in Thailand who are p4p, will go home with a guy they like for free. Well, I didn't want to pay, since it was just a drain on my account, and I didn't want hookers, so I started asking questions as soon as I met them, like...what do you do for work? I decided to try online dating and found DIA and got a beautiful girlfriend for 8 months. Then realized she had some secrets of her own (no she wasn't a ladyboy lol), she had some guys who were supporting her from DIA. Well, we broke up after that and soon I discovered this was quite common with some Thai girls on dating sites. And while I still slept with her from time to time, I moved back to my original dating plan.

I started using social networks to find more dates and keep up the free, yet quality supply of girls. I found facebook to be a pain in the ass since girls have all their friends, and family watching their every move. However, Tagged is a popular site and girls don't tend to have their friends on it. I met some really great girls from there.

Although I spent a lot of time fishing social networks, it paid off extremely well. I would add any girls I wanted to meet to msn, yahoo, and skype. Some of them wouldn't meet straight away, others would. Some girls won't sleep with you after a few hours, others will. Let me add, although I spoke Thai fairly well, I didn't need to use it to pick up 90% of the girls I dated in Thailand. I would just keep them on my list and chat with them now and then until they were ready to meet. On weekends I'd go out with friends to Thai clubs which hosted a small mixture of foreigners. These kinds of clubs ensure that most of the girls aren't hoes, yet enough girls are foreigner friendly. Many of the bars tourists go to won't allow Thai men inside, but you end up with mostly prostitutes. Which is a good way of ensuring you get laid if you have a short holiday and don't mind paying, but if you live in Thailand, you may soon hate these bars.

I'm fairly picky with the girls I date, they must be pretty, slim, and fun. I don't mind if they're from Issan or Chiang Mai. There are stunning girls throughout Thailand. If you want to have fun and get laid a lot, it's a great place to be. If you want someone to marry and take a girl home with you, you'd be better off going to the Philippines or China. I would rather have spent the time in the Philippines, but I needed to work.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

bkk_bro wrote:There are different classes of girls in Thailand with different motivations. The hi-so, as they call them are the richer Thais and will mostly have nothing to do with foreigners. unless you're a celebrity or rich. They see us as beneath them and are encouraged not to mingle by their own. The highest class foreigners can generally penetrate is the middle, some of which aren't so different from dating women in Canada or the US. However, it's Thailand, so it's still going to be easier to get to 3rd base as Thailand is not a sexually repressed country. They mostly look for younger, hotter guys their age, or guys with some kind of recognition or money so they can show off their prize to their friends. If you look on DIA at some of the hotter 20-30 year range with decent jobs, the desired age gap is similar to western standards, a desired age gap maxed at ten years generally, but many around 5 or 6.
Thai girls are a bit spoiled in that there are literally millions of guys coming to Thailand every year, so if one guy doesn't work, it's not too difficult to find a new one. If you're interested in finding a "good" one to marry and take to your country, think again. Thai girls generally won't leave Thailand for more than a couple years. Why? Because our countries suck in comparison. After the honeymoon with you and your rich but boring country, they get bored. If you've been to Thailand you'd know why. Although Thailand has a lot of frustrating things about it, one thing it's not, is boring.
Then there's the girls most foreigners are used to, the lower class, usually short dark poor girls from the North East. Most of the bar girls throughout the tourist areas are from the North East (Issan). Most tourists, upon arriving in Thailand love these girls because they're dark (look tanned), fun, and easy. Which is the complete opposite of the light skinned, boring, bitches that we're used to.
I spent a few years in Thailand. I was relatively young, 34, and looked 24. I was like a kid in a candy store. At the time I didn't know the demographics of the place. I was just happy to have it so easy. But I soon realized, some of the girls in Thailand who are p4p, will go home with a guy they like for free. Well, I didn't want to pay, since it was just a drain on my account, and I didn't want hookers, so I started asking questions as soon as I met them, like...what do you do for work? I decided to try online dating and found DIA and got a beautiful girlfriend for 8 months. Then realized she had some secrets of her own (no she wasn't a ladyboy lol), she had some guys who were supporting her from DIA. Well, we broke up after that and soon I discovered this was quite common with some Thai girls on dating sites. And while I still slept with her from time to time, I moved back to my original dating plan.
I started using social networks to find more dates and keep up the free, yet quality supply of girls. I found facebook to be a pain in the a** since girls have all their friends, and family watching their every move. However, Tagged is a popular site and girls don't tend to have their friends on it. I met some really great girls from there.
Although I spent a lot of time fishing social networks, it paid off extremely well. I would add any girls I wanted to meet to msn, yahoo, and skype. Some of them wouldn't meet straight away, others would. Some girls won't sleep with you after a few hours, others will. Let me add, although I spoke Thai fairly well, I didn't need to use it to pick up 90% of the girls I dated in Thailand. I would just keep them on my list and chat with them now and then until they were ready to meet. On weekends I'd go out with friends to Thai clubs which hosted a small mixture of foreigners. These kinds of clubs ensure that most of the girls aren't hoes, yet enough girls are foreigner friendly. Many of the bars tourists go to won't allow Thai men inside, but you end up with mostly hoes. Which is a good way of ensuring you get laid if you have a short holiday and don't mind paying, but if you live in Thailand, you may soon hate these bars.
I'm fairly picky with the girls I date, they must be pretty, slim, and fun. I don't mind if they're from Issan or Chiang Mai. There are stunning girls throughout Thailand. If you want to have fun and get laid a lot, it's a great place to be. If you want someone to marry and take a girl home with you, you'd be better off going to the Philippines or China. I would rather have spent the time in the Philippines, but I needed to work.
If you live in Thailand, you soon hate these bars.

I've hated these bars for 14-15 years now. Once you know the culture, know where to go, speak a modicum of Thai, and learn the rules of the game, Thailand is a playground. Most guys expect it to happen in a few days though and unless you're paying this doesn't happen.

I should say that while age doesn't make a difference in P4P, younger guys tend to have more success with the non-pros. When I first moved here I was 33, looked 23, was very fit, had all my hair, and knew how to be charming. Even now, at 51, I could pretty easily score with the 25-30 year-old women but if you ask a Thai woman who is 22 if she wants a 50 year-old, chances are slim...unless she's looking for a sponsor.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Repatriate wrote:So far this Steve character is coming off as a big joke. Anyone can post pics or videos of girls saying funny things and then make it seem like you slept with them all.

I've noticed Winston seems to be some kind of magnet for hustlers and bullshitters just like in Russia. My theory is they sense some inner naive personality there and run with it.
Ok it's time to see if this jealous fool is willing to put his money where his big mouth is....Hey insecure moron...let me ask you a few questions:

do you know how market makers rig the stock market?
Are you the host of the only radio show in the world about innovators with CEO's that are worth a billion?
Do you have a track record that you can prove of 1.) promoting the internet in 1995 2.) warning of the tech crash in march of 2000 on raging bull message board ( when i was among the top 20 of the most followed posters) 3.) outside the box radio show warning that the housing market would fall 40% in January of 2006? ( I have a link to a clip of my actual show)

you think you are smarter and more dynamic/honest and ahead of the curve than me? lets put our money on the table and prove who is the bullshiter and who matters more in the world based on the impact each of us has made for society.. How does your opinion matter again?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

innovatorsclub wrote:
Repatriate wrote:So far this Steve character is coming off as a big joke. Anyone can post pics or videos of girls saying funny things and then make it seem like you slept with them all.

Ok it's time to see if this jealous fool is willing to put his money where his big mouth is....Hey insecure moron...let me ask you a few questions:

do you know how market makers rig the stock market?
Are you the host of the only radio show in the world about innovators with CEO's that are worth a billion?
Do you have a track record that you can prove of 1.) promoting the internet in 1995 2.) warning of the tech crash in march of 2000 on raging bull message board ( when i was among the top 20 of the most followed posters) 3.) outside the box radio show warning that the housing market would fall 40% in January of 2006? ( I have a link to a clip of my actual show)

you think you are smarter and more dynamic/honest and ahead of the curve than me? lets put our money on the table and prove who is the bullshiter and who matters more in the world based on the impact each of us has made for society.. How does your opinion matter again?
Sure, and if you knew all of these things you could have shorted the market and would have become a millionaire if not a billionaire yourself already.

Maybe Winston will fall for your self masturbatory ego penis pumping self promotion but I won't.

Btw, where are those pics of all the thai 8's you slept with? Throw them up, stud.