Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Wed May 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Thai girls are party girls - a few got chucked out of my Chinese university for partying too much!

Being rare and exotic is always a good thing.

Seen very few couples with big age differences in China. Chinese women don't like huge age differences, unless they've got to about 34,35 and are realistic enough to know that it's going to be very hard to find a dude of their own age.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London







Postby Maverick » Wed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Taco wrote:
Maverick wrote:This thread seems to suggest that foreign women don't really like romance and are basically just using the guys they are with through their hidden agendas.

I'll be honest. I don't find it particularly difficult to get laid in the US, but I've found that American women HATE romance. That's the main reason I want to go overseas....because I want to be nice to a woman and be romantic. I was hoping foreign women would be different.

This revelation is mildly depressing.


You don't have to worry about with Filipinas. Just tell them in an email you want to hold hands with them on the beach and make them feel warm inside and you'll never get rid of them. They'll be sending out wedding invitations the next day. They love that kinda stuff.


Awesome! Just another reason why Filipinas are perfect for me.

Thanks for the response!
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Maverick wrote:
Taco wrote:
Maverick wrote:This thread seems to suggest that foreign women don't really like romance and are basically just using the guys they are with through their hidden agendas.

I'll be honest. I don't find it particularly difficult to get laid in the US, but I've found that American women HATE romance. That's the main reason I want to go overseas....because I want to be nice to a woman and be romantic. I was hoping foreign women would be different.

This revelation is mildly depressing.


You don't have to worry about with Filipinas. Just tell them in an email you want to hold hands with them on the beach and make them feel warm inside and you'll never get rid of them. They'll be sending out wedding invitations the next day. They love that kinda stuff.


Awesome! Just another reason why Filipinas are perfect for me.

Thanks for the response!


You don't have to be romantic with Thai chicks other than on Valentines Day and maybe their birthday. If you want them to get that warm fuzzy feeling and never get rid of them, just bang em good the first time.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Maverick » Thu May 30, 2013 1:46 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Taco wrote:
Maverick wrote:This thread seems to suggest that foreign women don't really like romance and are basically just using the guys they are with through their hidden agendas.

I'll be honest. I don't find it particularly difficult to get laid in the US, but I've found that American women HATE romance. That's the main reason I want to go overseas....because I want to be nice to a woman and be romantic. I was hoping foreign women would be different.

This revelation is mildly depressing.


You don't have to worry about with Filipinas. Just tell them in an email you want to hold hands with them on the beach and make them feel warm inside and you'll never get rid of them. They'll be sending out wedding invitations the next day. They love that kinda stuff.


Awesome! Just another reason why Filipinas are perfect for me.

Thanks for the response!


You don't have to be romantic with Thai chicks other than on Valentines Day and maybe their birthday. If you want them to get that warm fuzzy feeling and never get rid of them, just bang em good the first time.


Haha yeah that's my point man.

I LIKE being romantic by doing romantic things. I want to date women that like traditional romance and chivalry.

Of course, I like sex, but it's not romance imo.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 am

I used to be that way. Once in a while I am with the wife but if it's done on rare occasions I think they tend to appreciate it more.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Jester » Thu May 30, 2013 4:21 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
You don't have to be romantic with Thai chicks other than on Valentines Day and maybe their birthday. If you want them to get that warm fuzzy feeling and never get rid of them, just bang em good the first time.


Nice. More my style.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Taco » Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 am

Men from Southeast Asia tend to treat their women like POW's, I think that's one of the reasons they love foreign men so much.

I remember a few years ago I was chatting with a Thai woman online and I jokingly said, "I'm going to come Thailand and spank your ass!". Any western woman would have been insulted by my comment but this Thai woman told me she loved me and wanted to marry me. I couldn't believe she considered that a compliment. She owned 3 companies and offered to buy me a car if I would marry her. She was way too fast for me so I declined.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 am

Jester wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:
You don't have to be romantic with Thai chicks other than on Valentines Day and maybe their birthday. If you want them to get that warm fuzzy feeling and never get rid of them, just bang em good the first time.


Nice. More my style.


I learned something new about myself: I can increase my stamina tenfold by getting tipsy before penetrating the chick.
I learned that after going to Thailand twice. Damn I have to try my hand (done that a lot via masturbating already) oops I mean try my c.ock at Thai women with that new knowledge now.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Jester » Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 am

Taco wrote:Men from Southeast Asia tend to treat their women like POW's, I think that's one of the reasons they love foreign men so much.

I remember a few years ago I was chatting with a Thai woman online and I jokingly said, "I'm going to come Thailand and spank your a**!". Any western woman would have been insulted by my comment but this Thai woman told me she loved me and wanted to marry me. I couldn't believe she considered that a compliment. She owned 3 companies and offered to buy me a car if I would marry her. She was way too fast for me so I declined.


PM me her contact info!






jk
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Maverick » Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 am

Taco wrote:Men from Southeast Asia tend to treat their women like POW's, I think that's one of the reasons they love foreign men so much.

I remember a few years ago I was chatting with a Thai woman online and I jokingly said, "I'm going to come Thailand and spank your a**!". Any western woman would have been insulted by my comment but this Thai woman told me she loved me and wanted to marry me. I couldn't believe she considered that a compliment. She owned 3 companies and offered to buy me a car if I would marry her. She was way too fast for me so I declined.


Bolded 1: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. One of the girls that I'm talking to now told me that her ex-bf wouldn't let her have friends. Also, she doesn't date locally because she lost her virginity to a person she wasn't married to (her ex) and she feels like she'll be shunned if anyone ever finds out. Crazy. The exact opposite extreme of the western world.

Bolded 2: In all honesty, I found that many WW love when you say things like that. As I stated previously, one of the reasons that I'm seeking foreign women is because they're less slutty and less likely to lie/cheat. A slutty WW is not at all difficult to find (go to a bar anywhere in the US and you could go home with a girl).
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Winston wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:I was there last month for a month and took plenty of pictures and slept with many gals ( none were hoes) and when I wanted to treat them to a meal it was $1 food cart food...amazing
email me if you want pictures innovatorsclub1@gmail.com


Holy smokes. Check out this interview with Steve R (the guy I'm quoting above who also interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio before) by Steve Hoca, where he talks about his amazing dating experiences in Thailand! They will blow you away! I guess Thailand really is a dating paradise. The experiences he's describing are with non-p4p girls too!

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3


Hi folks,
Steve R is in Las Vegas now. We hung out last weekend in downtown Las Vegas and on the strip too, and saw thousands of hot blonde American girls pass by, all of which were unapproachable. lol. Steve said it made him yearn to return to Thailand, where a guy who likes girls can be himself again, and where he can chat up and approach almost any girl he wants on the street. He told me to tell you guys that you all really NEED to go abroad because every precious day you waste here in the US is gone forever and can never be gotten back. He would go back to Thailand now but needs to find a temporary job first to save up.

He also told me some amazing things about Bangkok:

- You can get good quality food for $3 a plate.
- You can rent a decent apartment for only $200-$300.
- You can approach any girl you want in public. They are very friendly, sweet and approachable.
- He has slept with a lot of non-p4p girls and most of them did NOT ask him for money!

Wow can you believe that?

What I don't get is, how was he able to sleep with so many non-p4p girls in Thailand, whereas the other Thailand experts here, such as Rock and Repatriate, do not claim such easy results? Further, if it was easy to sleep with non-p4p girls in Thailand, then wouldn't the p4p industry there be gone and have no value?

Anyway, Steve showed me pictures of the girls he dated in Thailand, and I must say, they are far better looking and cuter than most Filipinas are, who in comparison look more ghetto. He was surprised and thought that his girls were only a 7. However, I told him that they were far better than what most expats in the Philippines get.

So are Thai girls in general are better looking than Filipinas? According to Steve, the girls he showed me were average, but in the Philippines, they'd be above average. I told him that honestly, only about 5 percent of girls in the Philippines are attractive to me.

Also, is it easier to get non-p4p girls in Thailand than in the Philippines?

Anyhow, Steve is planning to set up a Romance Tour service in Thailand when he goes back, which we can promote on this site. He knows people there who are good matchmakers and can get discounts on hotel and travel expenses for guys too. It would be a very good business for him, which we can joint venture with here on HA as well.

Plus, he is very passionate about this movement and is a great speaker. I've talked to him for hours and he really has a knack for inspiring people and telling them the truth about the dating scene in the US and how it's so much better overseas. As a public speaker, he would have good charisma and sounds convincing and genuine too. He has a way of putting things that will make you see it all differently too, and his passion for the topic will rub off on you. So he would be a really good ambassador and public speaker for our movement, for sure.

If you haven't heard him speak yet, listen to his interview link posted above:
http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3

In fact, we plan on trying to organize a public seminar here in Las Vegas or Los Angeles where we will talk about Global Dating and why the dating scene sucks in America for men, why it's not their fault, and why they will have it so much better overseas. We will do a Powerpoint presentation (based on the one I already have) and have a Q&A discussion afterward. If we can get a few guys interested who will pay a small fee, we can just organize it in a home living room or something.

This would be an interesting experiment to see if we could do such a thing on a national scale. Or perhaps we could just do it as a teleconference online, which is more convenient and can be done from overseas as well. We are sure that the demand is there, and that millions of men want this golden info. The only problem is in marketing it all to reach them.

What do you all think? I will post more about this in another thread in the Meetup board.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Tell Steve to post up some samples with their eyes black barred out. Like I said Thailand is the land of 4-5's throwing themselves at foreign men. However what he describes as 7 I must see for myself because 7 for me is pretty, tall, fair skinned Thai-Chinese university girls with decent bodies. I posted a girl who closely resembles a girl I dated before and which I consider a solid 7. Anything 8+ are cover girls, showcase models, or the prettiest girl on campus types.

There are a lot of expats who talk up getting laid in Thailand and even the hardcore SEA players on Rooshv said it wasn't that easy to hit up quality girls. However, in my 6 years there the only guys I saw actually hitting the quality girls that were 7+ either 1) Had language skills 2) way above average looks 3) In depth social circle

This is non-p4p we are talking about btw.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:38 am

Repatriate wrote:Tell Steve to post up some samples with their eyes black barred out. Like I said Thailand is the land of 4-5's throwing themselves at foreign men. However what he describes as 7 I must see for myself because 7 for me is pretty, tall, fair skinned Thai-Chinese university girls with decent bodies. I posted a girl who closely resembles a girl I dated before and which I consider a solid 7. Anything 8+ are cover girls, showcase models, or the prettiest girl on campus types.

There are a lot of expats who talk up getting laid in Thailand and even the hardcore SEA players on Rooshv said it wasn't that easy to hit up quality girls. However, in my 6 years there the only guys I saw actually hitting the quality girls that were 7+ either 1) Had language skills 2) way above average looks 3) In depth social circle

This is non-p4p we are talking about btw.


Who should you believe, guys who know Thailand and who have tons of experience or a guy who comes over still feeling fortunate to get laid? As I said in another post, I don't think Steve or Xiongmao have a clue about quality Thai women. Generally, Thai farm girls are not considered high-quality Thai women. That certainly doesn't mean they're not worth having or sleeping with but in terms of how Thai society ranks women, most western men will never be with them.

Just because you're not paying doesn't mean she's quality and it also doesn't mean she isn't after money. From what Steve writes you'd think he hit the mother lode of Thai women. It's great he had a good time and got laid, and found it much different than the US. But he shouldn't kid himself...if he wasn't getting laid in the US by fine looking women, he isn't going to get laid by fine looking Thai women. In fact, truly decent Thai women who are 7's and 8's are a major pain in the ass and take work. Most guys, myself included, don't score with women. The women allow you to get into their pants...for whatever reason. The truth is, he was probably with women who were looking for a husband or boyfriend to take care of them. Some might have been ho's who didn't want to ask for money or not, I don't know. But I know many girls who despite being on the game would never ask for money. To them it's humiliating. Until these two guys know a little more about the culture, they won't know the women.

The reason I got 7's and 8's — infrequently I might add — is because of my language skills. When I first came over here and was training in Muay Thai and had most of my hair I would say my looks might have had something to do with it but as I grew older looks were not a factor.

As far as everything else, pretty much true. I just had a bowl of Kuay Teeo (similiar to Pho), which I eat once a day or so, and it's 30 baht ($1). Street food is cheap but go to the grocery and most things are the same or higher.

Sweetness is an intangible and if it's measured simply by willingness to communicate with a man, then Thai women are sweet. But Thai women, like all women, are fairly complex. They're sweet on the surface and when you first meet them. Once you get to know them they retain some of this but they get more in touch with life's reality. That's the hook or their draw...they're so sweet and lovable. Then when they reel you in, you realize things are not always as they seem.

IMO Thai women are better looking on the whole than Filipinos. I think it's easier to get the non-p4p women in the PI though.

BTW - do foreign men from Europe or South America find American women as bad as American men find them or do they have as many problems getting laid? I don't think so.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 am

Winston I think you should come to Bangkok - I can't believe you've never been here before!

You would definitely like the food here. Western food is easy to find. Thai food is very good, last night my chicken rice and egg cost about $1 - the secret is to eat in shopping mall food courts.

Accommodation here is good value, with some very nice apartments. I'm paying around $300 a month for my room in a hotel and I live less than 3 miles from Nana/Soi Cowboy.

After a drought the dates are coming thick and fast here. The secret is that "good" Thai girls are very busy so you need to put about 100 girls' numbers into your phone and eventually a girl will become not busy and agree to meet you.

I'm using online dating, but if I had a wingman I'd sure like to hit on girls in malls.

Online dating is OK but there are a lot of scammers - never saw that in China. Plus Thai ladies are even better at making themselves look hotter than they are. I've pulled out of two dates when meeting the ladies in real life for the first time - this NEVER happened in China.

There are very few Chinese looking girls here. Whatever others say, Thai girls DO NOT look Chinese. Trust me, I've just come here from 4 months in China, so I know what I'm talking about.

There are 4 types of Thai girl, light skinned tall girls, dark skinned short girls, fat girls and ladyboys.

In a group of girls there's usually a beautiful tall girl, a few average girls and one really fat girl. Sometimes a lb as well.

I dated a tall girl a couple of days ago, she was quite nice and won bonus points for having teeth braces. She was with her friend, a younger, really short dark skinned girl and she was a lot of fun. Both were from the North, but I couldn't find out exactly where (not Issan though).

Look, my local Subway is paying "sandwich artists" 45 baht an hour, so no wonder there are so many girls who will be escorts/girlfriends on the side. 45 baht by the way will almost buy you two 330ml cans of beer here. By contrast, most bar girls can easily earn $1200+ a month.

Of course P4P is easy to find but you only really need it if you're here on a short vacation.

The P4P bars are better here than in the Phillies as the laws aren't enforced so much and all nude dancing can be found and enjoyed.

It is a mystery why so many farangs go for P4P with 2's or 3's, but there are some very hot P4P girls around. Just don't expect Chinese standards of hotness here.

I guess Thais are generally hotter than Filipinas, but I'll need to go to the Phillies to confirm. I should be meeting a Filipina here next week - I've made the critical error of telling a Filipina that I'm single. Lol.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:51 am

xiongmao wrote:Winston I think you should come to Bangkok - I can't believe you've never been here before!

You would definitely like the food here. Western food is easy to find. Thai food is very good, last night my chicken rice and egg cost about $1 - the secret is to eat in shopping mall food courts.

Accommodation here is good value, with some very nice apartments. I'm paying around $300 a month for my room in a hotel and I live less than 3 miles from Nana/Soi Cowboy.

After a drought the dates are coming thick and fast here. The secret is that "good" Thai girls are very busy so you need to put about 100 girls' numbers into your phone and eventually a girl will become not busy and agree to meet you.

I'm using online dating, but if I had a wingman I'd sure like to hit on girls in malls.

Online dating is OK but there are a lot of scammers - never saw that in China. Plus Thai ladies are even better at making themselves look hotter than they are. I've pulled out of two dates when meeting the ladies in real life for the first time - this NEVER happened in China.

There are very few Chinese looking girls here. Whatever others say, Thai girls DO NOT look Chinese. Trust me, I've just come here from 4 months in China, so I know what I'm talking about.

There are 4 types of Thai girl, light skinned tall girls, dark skinned short girls, fat girls and ladyboys.

In a group of girls there's usually a beautiful tall girl, a few average girls and one really fat girl. Sometimes a lb as well.

I dated a tall girl a couple of days ago, she was quite nice and won bonus points for having teeth braces. She was with her friend, a younger, really short dark skinned girl and she was a lot of fun. Both were from the North, but I couldn't find out exactly where (not Issan though).

Look, my local Subway is paying "sandwich artists" 45 baht an hour, so no wonder there are so many girls who will be escorts/girlfriends on the side. 45 baht by the way will almost buy you two 330ml cans of beer here. By contrast, most bar girls can easily earn $1200+ a month.

Of course P4P is easy to find but you only really need it if you're here on a short vacation.

The P4P bars are better here than in the Phillies as the laws aren't enforced so much and all nude dancing can be found and enjoyed.

It is a mystery why so many farangs go for P4P with 2's or 3's, but there are some very hot P4P girls around. Just don't expect Chinese standards of hotness here.

I guess Thais are generally hotter than Filipinas, but I'll need to go to the Phillies to confirm. I should be meeting a Filipina here next week - I've made the critical error of telling a Filipina that I'm single. Lol.


Again with the misinformation.

1) Street food is cheaper than food court grub. Generally, 10-20 baht cheaper.

2) Accommodation is indeed a good value. While I don't disagree on this point, there is far better to be had than a hotel room. I used to live on Sukhumvit Soi 1 and paid 6200 baht for a very nice room. Now I pay 7000 baht ($230) for a two-story condo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp2QLLwwSK8[/youtube]

3) Good girls work, thus they tend to be busy. It's not a secret dude. You date as many girls as you can handle and eventually one will break free from the pack.

4) You're using online dating and NOT getting laid. Or is this untrue? The thing is, there's no reason to use online dating here unless it's specifically for sex!

5) If you had a wingman you'd hit on girls in the malls? You can't go it alone? If anything, use your lack of ability to speak the Thai language as a reason to meet them! "Excuse me, do you speak English? Do you know Emporium?" Then you gauge their willingness to hook up.

There are very few Chinese looking girls here. Whatever others say, Thai girls DO NOT look Chinese. Trust me, I've just come here from 4 months in China, so I know what I'm talking about.


6) I've been to China twice and spent a fair amount of time there with Chinese friends. So I also have a good idea what Chinese girls look like. Thailand is 15% ethnic Chinese - that's 26 million. But for whatever reason, they don't look Chinese. Again, misinformation and rubbish.

Look, my local Subway is paying "sandwich artists" 45 baht an hour, so no wonder there are so many girls who will be escorts/girlfriends on the side. 45 baht by the way will almost buy you two 330ml cans of beer here. By contrast, most bar girls can easily earn $1200+ a month.


You're a lost cause at this point. There are people working at Starbucks making the same money and they don't go and whore! The reason most girls whore is they're either lazy, unskilled, or think they're going to hit the jackpot.

Of course P4P is easy to find but you only really need it if you're here on a short vacation.


Wait...how many times have you got laid by supposedly regular girls and how many times have you complained on this very forum about not being able to find good girls?

It is a mystery why so many farangs go for P4P with 2's or 3's, but there are some very hot P4P girls around. Just don't expect Chinese standards of hotness here.


Probably because you're going to places with ugly f***ing women and loser dudes! I've never been with a 2 or a 3 in my life. Maybe a 4 on an extremely drunk night but for the most part, I stick to a minimum of a 5 with a great body or personality and UP. As I said in another thread, I've managed to tap some regular girls who were 7's and 8's but they were a pain in the ass. As far as prostitutes, if the body and face is all you care about, 7's and 8's are fairly easy to nab if you look around. But if you go to soapies you've got a much better shot.

Go to Amsterdam or Cleopatra massage parlors. Go to some places other beer bars outside Nana and take a bit of time to shop.

I guess Thais are generally hotter than Filipinas, but I'll need to go to the Phillies to confirm. I should be meeting a Filipina here next week - I've made the critical error of telling a Filipina that I'm single. Lol.


I've been to both places and IMO Thais are hotter, Filipinas tend to be cute. Of course, this is subjective to my own tastes.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: yick and 2 guests