Asian Russia- the Russia you've never seen

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian Russia- the Russia you've never seen

Post by ladislav »

Russia is not just blond Natasha and drunk Ivan. It is also this- and actually, geographically speaking, the biggest territories of Russia officially belong to native Asian tribes. Have a look at them. No, this is not Tibet, not Mongolia, not Nepal. This is Russia.

The red spot is one of Russia's Asian provinces.
Last edited by ladislav on November 28th, 2012, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Faces of...Russia!

This is in Russia!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm fortunate enough to work with a load of girls from Asian-Russia. Wu, wu, wu - guys you're missing out! There's something VERY hot about a girl who looks Asian, but who speaks Russian.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

xiongmao wrote:I'm fortunate enough to work with a load of girls from Asian-Russia.
Where would that be? I am not aware of a place in the US where they would bring in Asian girls from Russia in " loads" for them to work in the US. And are you sure they are not from Kazakhstan, though? Because those speak Russian, too.
Wu, wu, wu - guys you're missing out! There's something VERY hot about a girl who looks Asian, but who speaks Russian.
Americans are generally shocked to see Russian-speaking Asians but it is so common in that part of the world. We are talking tens of millions of native Russian speakers who look 100% Mongolian.

Americans are also shocked to see black people speaking with a perfect British accent. Again, those are in millions, I guess.

Foreigners are shocked when they see Asian Americans speaking perfect American English -" No, he is not American! He does not look American."
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, it looks like I'll be seeing some Russian Asians soon since I'll be teaching there next year. I hope to meet many nice Russian women while I'm over there, hopefully! I actually want to meet a nice respectable women, not some whore or tramp to f**k around with. I'm not that kind of person....
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zboy1 wrote:Well, it looks like I'll be seeing some Russian Asians soon since I'll be teaching there next year. I hope to meet many nice Russian women while I'm over there, hopefully! I actually want to meet a nice respectable women, not some whore or tramp to f**k around with. I'm not that kind of person....
That will be easy. People of Mongolian stock there are not tramps. Plus most foreigners go to Russia to get a hot, long legged blond, not an Asian girl. People go to Asia for Asian girls, not Russia.

Welcome to ...Russia. Lol. Russia's Asian citizens are pure Mongolian race. If you want 100% pure an unadulterated Asian culture ( if you do not consider Russian language as adulteration) you have to go to Russia of all places. ROTFLMAO. Can you imagine, your mom will be waiting for a blue eyed blond and she will have this daughter in law:

And this is what their kids look like in case you want to have a child with a native Siberian.

Only one Slavic boy at the school. Lol. And he is dressed in native Siberian clothes.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

+1 to Ladislav for a useful and interesting thread.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."