Are Korean Men Dating Foreign Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As usual, American women never see themselves as part of the "problem". She leaves out the part that most foreign(American) women are fat, arrogant, bitches with no life skills and don't take care of their men. This chick might as well join a convent because she has no chance of getting laid in Korea and her clock is ticking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjizMwKfL8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

That westerner is retarded. SHE makes up an opinion, even after she clearly admits she doesn't have much experience to go on, just hearsay. She's supid enough to believe anything she's told.

But first let's establish this: I ASSUME she visted South Korea, because North Korea doesn't usually allow many outsiders in, much less western sows, unless you're halfway important. So she visited South Korea, which is crumbling from high western influence, through visiting western expats no doubt.

"Korean women go foreign to escape the fate of cooking food for the family."
She has a point. Since western influence is rampant throughout SK, a woman cannot keep being a woman and be happy for much longer. The western disease keeps you from being YOU. It makes you mentally insane.

"male expats are more assertive."
It's more like they're not being cock-blocked by sows. Western men would be more assertive in the west too, if they wouldn't get rejected or bitch-shielded so much.

"korean men don't realize that western women are attracted to them."
Asians aren't considered attractive in the west. Not only that, western women don't establish their worth to them. This is important in Asia and in any other country with well-minded folks. Korean men probably smell the "worthlessness" on the western sow and stay away. Some texts claim Asians came from mixing with advanced alien races at the beginning of time, but regardless they aren't stupid.

"Korean men tend to be shy."
Yes they can be. But really, I think it's the "worthless bitch aura" western sows put out. They expect to be the queen of the world, and they don't adapt to the right culture. They can't "see" how things work in the east, or in reality for that matter.

"Cultural differences in dating keep Korean men from knowing when a western women is interested in them. "
I think Korean men know if a women is interested. But in the real world, the interested party knows to at least keep in contact with their crush. They don't try and let go if they really like someone! Winston Wu can attest to this in his interactions with foreign girls. Western sows don't know this.

What she counts as strange behavior: when someone says to her "I really like you, and I think I love you!" early on in their interactions. Or when they'll sometimes come up to her and be more alpha. She doesn't understand, because she's used to rejecting these guys in the west too often! Sometimes love just smacks you in the face, and western sows don't understand true, natural attraction. And that's why they'll always fail in love in a foreign country. No right-minded person likes dating pigs. :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Korean Men Dating Foreign Women?

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:As usual, American women never see themselves as part of the "problem". She leaves out the part that most foreign(American) women are fat, arrogant, bitches with no life skills and don't take care of their men. This chick might as well join a convent because she has no chance of getting laid in Korea and her clock is ticking.

1. Why all the hate? Her vid was mildly interesting to me. And she herself is not fat nor does she come across, to me, as an arrogant bitch.

2. Give her a pass on the comments about cooking for the holidays. I've heard similar things from Taiwan gals who prefer to date and pair with western girls. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if a western guy in S. Korea made the same claim.

3. Actually, white girls who look like her have exotic appeal and get a fair amount of attention from certain guys in countries like S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Go to a big mixed (locals and foreigners) party and watch how friendly some of the local guys r to regular looking western girls. If an average or better looking western girl in NE Asia is starving for dates, its generally due to her not considering local men as prospects. Otherwise, the white gals dating life on the ground in a place like S. Korea should be OK. In fact, there are even a few local guys who have a form of 'white fever', lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:
Taco wrote:As usual, American women never see themselves as part of the "problem". She leaves out the part that most foreign(American) women are fat, arrogant, bitches with no life skills and don't take care of their men. This chick might as well join a convent because she has no chance of getting laid in Korea and her clock is ticking.

1. Why all the hate? Her vid was mildly interesting to me. And she herself is not fat nor does she come across, to me, as an arrogant bitch.

2. Give her a pass on the comments about cooking for the holidays. I've heard similar things from Taiwan gals who prefer to date and pair with western girls. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if a western guy in S. Korea made the same claim.

3. Actually, white girls who look like her have exotic appeal and get a fair amount of attention from certain guys in countries like S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Go to a big mixed (locals and foreigners) party and watch how friendly some of the local guys r to regular looking western girls. If an average or better looking western girl in NE Asia is starving for dates, its generally due to her not considering local men as prospects. Otherwise, the white gals dating life on the ground in a place like S. Korea should be OK. In fact, there are even a few local guys who have a form of 'white fever', lol.
Some Asian men avoid Western women because of the negative experiences they've had while overseas in countries like the U.S. and Australia. In those countries, White women tend to be racist and look-down on Asian men, so of course that will have an effect on the psyche of some of the men in Asia. But what the Asian men don't realize is that the White women living and working in Asia--tend not to be the same as those racist types found in the Anglo countries. Usually, the expatriate White women are much more willing to date Asian men, and some of them (as Rock mentioned) have a strong case of 'Yellow Fever.' I think that is why most Asian men shun White women, while in Asia!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Rock wrote:
2. Give her a pass on the comments about cooking for the holidays. I've heard similar things from Taiwan gals who prefer to date and pair with western girls.

Taiwan girls are into dating and pairing with western girls???? Please say that is a mistype. Lol
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Ginger wrote:
Rock wrote:
2. Give her a pass on the comments about cooking for the holidays. I've heard similar things from Taiwan gals who prefer to date and pair with western girls.

Taiwan girls are into dating and pairing with western girls???? Please say that is a mistype. Lol
It was a mistype. Sorry. But since I wrote it that way, I will also mention that Taiwan is very gay friendly too.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Her analysis seemed fair enough.

You do see Korean women dating foreign men but you almost never see Korean men dating foreign women.

The reasons for Korean women wanting to try foreign men (see 2:25 in video) do tend to fall into the categories she mentions. With a Korean man they will be expected to cook and perform their traditional role as a woman, or they will be bashed endlessly by the entire family until they comply (although this is changing). Wives are also required to be respectful to men. You bump into a certain class of woman here who has been watching Sex and the City and who does not want to cook or be respectful to men. Some of these girls just want to live a different type of life with a relationship different from the traditional relationship, that's cool. Some are real pieces of shit, the Korean men won't tolerate them, so they try to do their BS with Western guys...many of which tolerate it. So I agree with her analysis mostly although she didn't put quite like I did. ;)

As far as Korean men being interested in foreign women that is really hard to say, since I'm not a Korean guy. There are some guys into that, like my friend, but they just don't know how to approach and make it happen. Plus scarcity, there are almost no white women here, and most of the ones here are ugly. Plus all connections happen thru mutual friends here, and the man and woman would have no mutual friends. But mostly no normal KR guy is going to ruin his reputation by doing some weird thing like getting a white girlfriend and taking her home to mom. It would be a huge scene, the whole family would talk. He might see her, but will keep it secret. A super rare few actually start dating in public and some even marry. But it is super rare. The culture difference would be massive.