Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Philippines has PUA now...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Philippines has PUA now...

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Postby pete98146 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm

PUA in the Philippines? Maybe for women...

I rememember when I was courting my wife in Cebu, we went to a nice Italian restaurant and in the back room, the Italian owner was standing at the head of a large table occupied by 12-15 young filipinas. His topic? How to meet men. I'm NOT kidding you.

LOL....PUA in the Philippines. Trust me, about all you need to do is show up and you'll do just fine.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby lavezzi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

pete98146 wrote:PUA in the Philippines? Maybe for women...

I rememember when I was courting my wife in Cebu, we went to a nice Italian restaurant and in the back room, the Italian owner was standing at the head of a large table occupied by 12-15 young filipinas. His topic? How to meet men. I'm NOT kidding you.

LOL....PUA in the Philippines. Trust me, about all you need to do is show up and you'll do just fine.


perhaps ginger or ladislav could confirm this, but i beleive in the tagalog language there was no need to invent a new word for foreigner, because they already had a word for money and to filipinos those two things carry the same meaning.

in all seriousness, i doubt its that much different for a filipino to court (now this is something which needs a new word, perhaps whore + court = whort?) a filipina than it is for us westerners to whort a westerna (like filipina, but with western women), especially now that slut culture is hitting asia big time. the women are going to keep becoming more and more weary and defensive, so the manginas (everyone here is already farmiliar with this one) will keep having to come up with and deploy more and more degrading and inhuman tactics to do what the degenerating culture is urging them to do: have casual sex with multiple females as a way to gauge phony self esteem.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby davewe » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 pm

lavezzi wrote: perhaps ginger or ladislav could confirm this, but i beleive in the tagalog language there was no need to invent a new word for foreigner, because they already had a word for money and to filipinos those two things carry the same meaning.

in all seriousness, i doubt its that much different for a filipino to court (now this is something which needs a new word, perhaps whore + court = whort?) a filipina than it is for us westerners to whort a westerna (like filipina, but with western women), especially now that slut culture is hitting asia big time. the women are going to keep becoming more and more weary and defensive, so the manginas (everyone here is already farmiliar with this one) will keep having to come up with and deploy more and more degrading and inhuman tactics to do what the degenerating culture is urging them to do: have casual sex with multiple females as a way to gauge phony self esteem.


Interesting response. In virtually all your other postings you spout Buddhist philosophy, peace and harmony, sit up on the hill and meditate advise. But here we have 3 whores, 1 slut, 1 mangina, and a generally un-Buddhist attitude.

Clearly you have a hardon for Filipinas and the guys who visit the Philippines and Asia in general and meet women. OK, maybe "hardon" is the wrong word. An issue.

As a lifelong Buddhist, I was taught that moral judgments aren't a part of the religion/philosophy. Your judgment seems inconsistent with your general character, which is usually a bit more positive. Just a point to consider...
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:23 am

davewe wrote:
Interesting response. In virtually all your other postings you spout Buddhist philosophy, peace and harmony, sit up on the hill and meditate advise. But here we have 3 whores, 1 slut, 1 mangina, and a generally un-Buddhist attitude.

Clearly you have a hardon for Filipinas and the guys who visit the Philippines and Asia in general and meet women.

As a lifelong Buddhist, I was taught that moral judgments aren't a part of the religion/philosophy. Your judgment seems inconsistent with your general character. Just a point to consider...


when a person who comes from a christian country and is not a monk calls himself a buddhist, this is a very strong implication the person does not understand buddhism. why label oneself a buddhist unless you are identifiying with it as a religion, much like christians identify as christian and cling to theoretical christian philosophy. buddhism is just a mirror for people to use to see their own true nature, once that is seen and realized it should be discarded as it is no longer nessisary. perhaps youre just in the process of doing this, and are calling yourself a buddhist to implicate this to others, in which case i apoligise for my prior assumption and i retract it.

as for the inconsistency thing, buddhism does not teach people to never make moral judgements, it teahes people not to cling to and identify with moral judgements. if one is having involuntary, habitual thought patterns about things which repeat themselves over and over, then there is identification there. one can still function fully as a normal ego when one is communicating with others, in fact one cant possibly not do so. when one is alone, the moral judgements and such things should be put ompletely to rest and one should live in reality i.e. focus only on what is happening in the present moment. one can indulge in various intellectual things in the mind for fun as much as one wishes, as long as there is no personal narrative or identification present. i hope this clears things up..
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby davewe » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 am

lavezzi wrote:when a person who comes from a christian country and is not a monk calls himself a buddhist, this is a very strong implication the person does not understand buddhism. why label oneself a buddhist unless you are identifiying with it as a religion, much like christians identify as christian and cling to theoretical christian philosophy. buddhism is just a mirror for people to use to see their own true nature, once that is seen and realized it should be discarded as it is no longer nessisary. perhaps youre just in the process of doing this, and are calling yourself a buddhist to implicate this to others, in which case i apoligise for my prior assumption and i retract it.

as for the inconsistency thing, buddhism does not teach people to never make moral judgements, it teahes people not to cling to and identify with moral judgements. if one is having involuntary, habitual thought patterns about things which repeat themselves over and over, then there is identification there. one can still function fully as a normal ego when one is communicating with others, in fact one cant possibly not do so. when one is alone, the moral judgements and such things should be put ompletely to rest and one should live in reality i.e. focus only on what is happening in the present moment. one can indulge in various intellectual things in the mind for fun as much as one wishes, as long as there is no personal narrative or identification present. i hope this clears things up..


Then I will drop the Buddhist references and just say that many on this board have Filipina wives and gfs and might take offense to having them all referred to as whores. God help you if you made such a reference to a man's woman in the Philippines. You'd be face to face with the business end of a bolo. And God help you if you referred to Filipinas as whores in front of my gf, although actually I'd kinda like to see that :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Philiphines has PUA...

Postby mguy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 am

Banano wrote:http://pickupartistphilippines.com/bootcamp1/

http://puaphilippines.blogspot.com/



Wtf is this?PH going downhill..


This is an extension of the culture. Filipino guys are taught to be good with girls at a young age, sort of masculinity trial similar in latin america. PUAs been there for eternity.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:49 am

davewe wrote:
Then I will drop the Buddhist references and just say that many on this board have Filipina wives and gfs and might take offense to having them all referred to as whores. God help you if you made such a reference to a man's woman in the Philippines. You'd be face to face with the business end of a bolo. And God help you if you referred to Filipinas as whores in front of my gf, although actually I'd kinda like to see that :)


firstly, youre right, i was careless. ive just looked at my first post in this thread and it does seem as there is a possibility that i could have been responding to petes post as if to suggest that his wife was a gold digger. of course that was not my intention at all. what i was actually suggesting is that filipinas unconsciously assosiate foreign people with wealth due to their history, which manifests on a conscious level as attraction to foreigners. however, even if i was suggesting his wife was with him for money, who would i be to suggest that? pete should not be offended if a random person on the internet makes a baseless assumption that his wife is a gold digger. pete knows his own relationship, so if i were to suggest that and he was to get offended, that would be a result of his own irrationality and insecurity. but im sure pete is a rational and secure guy, so i dont believe he got offended if he did happen to think i was suggesting such a thing.

secondly, i love filipinas. it is my personal opinion that many of the best women in the world come from the philippines. i never once suggested they were all whores. one of my recent rare posts which did not consist of buddhist spout as you may call it, stated how i personally beleive that there are an abundence of entirely sinceer filipinas out there waiting to be claimed by any decent man who may come along. i am also of the opinion that filipinas are generally quite sexually conservative and those who claim otherwise are exaggerating or lying due to their own dispositions.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby pete98146 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 pm

lavezzi wrote:
davewe wrote:
Then I will drop the Buddhist references and just say that many on this board have Filipina wives and gfs and might take offense to having them all referred to as whores. God help you if you made such a reference to a man's woman in the Philippines. You'd be face to face with the business end of a bolo. And God help you if you referred to Filipinas as whores in front of my gf, although actually I'd kinda like to see that :)


firstly, youre right, i was careless. ive just looked at my first post in this thread and it does seem as there is a possibility that i could have been responding to petes post as if to suggest that his wife was a gold digger. of course that was not my intention at all. what i was actually suggesting is that filipinas unconsciously assosiate foreign people with wealth due to their history, which manifests on a conscious level as attraction to foreigners. however, even if i was suggesting his wife was with him for money, who would i be to suggest that? pete should not be offended if a random person on the internet makes a baseless assumption that his wife is a gold digger. pete knows his own relationship, so if i were to suggest that and he was to get offended, that would be a result of his own irrationality and insecurity. but im sure pete is a rational and secure guy, so i dont believe he got offended if he did happen to think i was suggesting such a thing.

secondly, i love filipinas. it is my personal opinion that many of the best women in the world come from the philippines. i never once suggested they were all whores. one of my recent rare posts which did not consist of buddhist spout as you may call it, stated how i personally beleive that there are an abundence of entirely sinceer filipinas out there waiting to be claimed by any decent man who may come along. i am also of the opinion that filipinas are generally quite sexually conservative and those who claim otherwise are exaggerating or lying due to their own dispositions.


No offense taken Lavezzi. If she were a gold digger she certainly wouldn't be with me. She really does have the looks to get any guy she wants to but I'm the lucky guy she chose. She is like many educated and stable girls from Philippines ie she wants an opportunity to land a good job, use her smarts, help her family a bit and establish a nice, normal life with a guy who will treat her like gold.

With filipinas there are equal parts gold digger and good girls. Too often the gold diggers/unstable ladies ruin the general image for the entire group.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Never met single man who thinks his wife is gold digger or hoe
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby davewe » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Banano wrote:Never met single man who thinks his wife is gold digger or hoe


Sure you have - they're called divorced men.

A guy who is in a good, stable, happy relationship with a woman he loves natually would not consider her to be a gold digger or ho. A guy in an unhappy relationship that ends badly might think so.

On a related note, I am always amused by the constant references to foreign or domestic gold diggers. You ought to understand that in order for a girl to be a gold digger, the guy she is with has to have enough gold to be worth digging. That eliminates a big chunk of the HA membership :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby davewe » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:32 pm

lavezzi wrote:firstly, youre right, i was careless. ive just looked at my first post in this thread and it does seem as there is a possibility that i could have been responding to petes post as if to suggest that his wife was a gold digger. of course that was not my intention at all. what i was actually suggesting is that filipinas unconsciously assosiate foreign people with wealth due to their history, which manifests on a conscious level as attraction to foreigners. however, even if i was suggesting his wife was with him for money, who would i be to suggest that? pete should not be offended if a random person on the internet makes a baseless assumption that his wife is a gold digger. pete knows his own relationship, so if i were to suggest that and he was to get offended, that would be a result of his own irrationality and insecurity. but im sure pete is a rational and secure guy, so i dont believe he got offended if he did happen to think i was suggesting such a thing.

secondly, i love filipinas. it is my personal opinion that many of the best women in the world come from the philippines. i never once suggested they were all whores. one of my recent rare posts which did not consist of buddhist spout as you may call it, stated how i personally beleive that there are an abundence of entirely sinceer filipinas out there waiting to be claimed by any decent man who may come along. i am also of the opinion that filipinas are generally quite sexually conservative and those who claim otherwise are exaggerating or lying due to their own dispositions.


Lavezzi - thanks for clarifying your views. We're good!
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

davewe wrote:
Banano wrote:Never met single man who thinks his wife is gold digger or hoe


Sure you have - they're called divorced men.

A guy who is in a good, stable, happy relationship with a woman he loves natually would not consider her to be a gold digger or ho. A guy in an unhappy relationship that ends badly might think so.

On a related note, I am always amused by the constant references to foreign or domestic gold diggers. You ought to understand that in order for a girl to be a gold digger, the guy she is with has to have enough gold to be worth digging. That eliminates a big chunk of the HA membership :)



HA members are not rich by western standards BUT in PH they are, if not rich then maybe in top 20% of population

Look ladislav for example, he was blowing away $3000 a month in PH, in US its 1 monthly wage in PH its 10 montly pays or more...
to locals thats lot of money, imagine someone back home with 30k a month...wow...lot of chicks would dig you just for that..

Look at it through the eyes of the locals so you dont make an ass of yourself


Lets not talk love for now, lets talk numbers

example
If your Filipina earns $200 a month and you earn $2000 p/m,( its safe to say lot of expats have 2000 a month, some more some less but you get the point, its still much more than their gfs earn)

Would you not think she is a GD and $$ is foundation of that relationship?


Thats not any different than say AW earning 2000 and is married to US man who earns 20k a month..HA would label her as a GD


Many expats seem to be oblivious to these things or they dont like raw numbers


I dont say you are one of them as I have no idea what is the situation and if milking is taking place or not,
just trying to give you an idea about nature of expat relationships in foreign land
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby davewe » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Banano wrote:HA members are not rich by western standards BUT in PH they are, if not rich then maybe in top 20% of population


The only % or number that matters is the % of men who will ever expat or even travel abroad and meet women there. Most never will. Most HA members never do. On the International dating websites, 90+% of the men will never go see the women they are chatting with.

Most of the guys even here on HA will never try, either because of perceived lack of funds, lack of an adventurous spirit, fear of being shamed by friends and relatives back home, or just plain lack of balls.

The easiest thing to do is just to discourage guys by saying all the women abroad are gold diggers or "I have never met a man who thinks his wife is a gold digger or hoe". The better strategy would be to help men distinguish between the good ones and bad ones. That would be an interesting subject for conversation.

I had a conversation with a member about just this. He lives in PI and said that in his opinion 80% of the women in PI are not good or at least are not suitable wife/gf material. But 20% are. The bottom line is that in the West the % of good women is so small, that even that 20% figure is huge by comparison. Perhaps it would be more valuable to discuss how to find one of those.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby lavezzi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:55 pm

davewe wrote:Most of the guys even here on HA will never try, either because of perceived lack of funds, lack of an adventurous spirit, fear of being shamed by friends and relatives back home, or just plain lack of balls.


i think if you did a poll and asked the members here why they havent gone abroad yet, at least 90% would state their reason as lack of bills or lack of enough motivation to spend the enormous amount of bills it takes to experience foreign lands/women for a very short period of time. i really dont think having balls comes into the equation.

I had a conversation with a member about just this. He lives in PI and said that in his opinion 80% of the women in PI are not good or at least are not suitable wife/gf material. But 20% are. The bottom line is that in the West the % of good women is so small, that even that 20% figure is huge by comparison. Perhaps it would be more valuable to discuss how to find one of those


this is probably true in terms of the females a foreigner would ever get the chance to come into contract with. considering how foreign men tend to mostly have only the very poor ones available to them, and also how foreigners tend to be very looks orientated and mostly go for conventially attractive girls. no matter which country theyre from, attractive women know they are so, and get some level of special treatment throughout their lives. this leads them to seek to use it to their advantage in relation to dating/marrying up for monetary benefit.

in terms of the overall female population of the philippines there are probably a much higher percentage than 20% of good ones out there.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davewe and 3 guests