Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am

From the mind of Ginger :



Thank you for labeling me as well Banano. - Passive aggressive. No introspection.

I guess there is simply no escaping the fact that I am female. - Passive aggressive. Playing the victim.

Oh well, I know even if I say exactly the same thing men say, someone would always burn me and resort to personal attack because I happen to be female. - Playing the victim. Appealing for sympathy.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a paranoid misogynist who likes to twist other person's words to validate your fears. I really hope for your sake you cross paths with at least one good female in your life who you don't feel the need to put under your paranoid scrutiny. - Passive aggressive.

You still have not addressed why you are singling me out but is too afraid to address male forumers who is saying same thing as I said re validity of OP's claim and his authenticity. Are you sure you are just not bullying me because you are a misogynist? C'mon if you got enough balls to be fair and be man enough, address everything squarely, but I guess you simply got issues. Oh well. - Playing the victim. Passive aggressive.



Enough already. Just ban this troll. This is exactly what we're trying to get away from, and yet this monstrosity of a female is still here.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby Ginger » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am

Johnny1975 wrote:From the mind of Ginger :



Thank you for labeling me as well Banano. - Passive aggressive. No introspection.

I guess there is simply no escaping the fact that I am female. - Passive aggressive. Playing the victim.

Oh well, I know even if I say exactly the same thing men say, someone would always burn me and resort to personal attack because I happen to be female. - Playing the victim. Appealing for sympathy.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a paranoid misogynist who likes to twist other person's words to validate your fears. I really hope for your sake you cross paths with at least one good female in your life who you don't feel the need to put under your paranoid scrutiny. - Passive aggressive.


You still have not addressed why you are singling me out but is too afraid to address male forumers who is saying same thing as I said re validity of OP's claim and his authenticity. Are you sure you are just not bullying me because you are a misogynist? C'mon if you got enough balls to be fair and be man enough, address everything squarely, but I guess you simply got issues. Oh well. - Playing the victim. Passive aggressive.



Enough already. Just ban this troll. This is exactly what we're trying to get away from, and yet this monstrosity of a female is still here.



Hmmm someone seems to be out of medications.

Who are the 'we' that you are talking to/talking about? What else are the voices telling you?

Dude, seek psychiatric help. Please. Do it. You are not gonna address your issues by projecting on me.

This is the last time I will play this 'attention seeking game' of yours.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Just get rid of this Ginger character. She's a disgusting piece of filth.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby Ginger » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm

davewe wrote:
Nak wrote:
I lived in America for 6 months and from what I saw, American women are more genuine, intelligent, and less materialistic when compared to Filipina women. America certainly has a lot of problems and it is far from a "dating paradise" but I was at least able to get an FWB with an older woman. She was no beauty queen and could probably afford to lose 50kg, but I did not have to spend a cent on her besides the occasional dinner.


I don't know whether the OP is in fact a native Filipino, an AW, an HA member or former member faking it - and frankly it doesn't matter. The statement I found interesting is the one above. The OP clearly prefers an older woman who is 100+ pounds overweight, simply because he didn't have to pay for anything other than dinner. And he's right! If you want an old, obese woman who has financial means then America is the place for you. If you require a woman (young, good looking or otherwise) who needs nothing from you (other than your good looks) the Philippines and most of the rest of the 3rd world probably is not for you.

Frankly, this statement makes me wonder if the OP knows something about gold digging himself!



Well the OP said he does have 8 gold digger pinay friends/acquaintances...Maybe it's a case of birds of the same feather flock together thing :P
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby Ginger » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm

davewe wrote:
Nak wrote:
I lived in America for 6 months and from what I saw, American women are more genuine, intelligent, and less materialistic when compared to Filipina women. America certainly has a lot of problems and it is far from a "dating paradise" but I was at least able to get an FWB with an older woman. She was no beauty queen and could probably afford to lose 50kg, but I did not have to spend a cent on her besides the occasional dinner.


I don't know whether the OP is in fact a native Filipino, an AW, an HA member or former member faking it - and frankly it doesn't matter. The statement I found interesting is the one above. The OP clearly prefers an older woman who is 100+ pounds overweight, simply because he didn't have to pay for anything other than dinner. And he's right! If you want an old, obese woman who has financial means then America is the place for you. If you require a woman (young, good looking or otherwise) who needs nothing from you (other than your good looks) the Philippines and most of the rest of the 3rd world probably is not for you.

Frankly, this statement makes me wonder if the OP knows something about gold digging himself!



Well the OP said he does have 8 gold digger pinay friends/acquaintances...Maybe it's a case of birds of the same feather flock together thing :P
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby lavezzi » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Jester wrote:
lavezzi wrote: some men beleive in the lie that god created the world in 7 days when they want to be loved by jesus, other men beleive in the lie that age doesnt matter when it comes to attraction in SE asia when they want to be loved by a filipina.


Plenty of women around the world prefer status to same-age when choosing a man. Forty year age gaps are common in the Middle East, for example. Status is attractive to women. And in many countries the night-club douche does not have status.

Most of us do not care about drippy adolescent puppy love the way you seem to. Loyalty, caring dedication and sexual love is enough.

And you are off on your 7 day quip as well. If God created the world, and He is God, why couldn't it have been done in seven days? And if God didn't create the world, why is it ordered and functioning? Where has order ever arisen on its own, spontaneously?

Think before you post.


love is not an emotion. emotion is simply a way of expression. people do not understand emotion, they think out of their confusion that if at one random moment in time they are feeling emotion for whatever reason, there is some kind of significance in that. there is no significance within this world. full stop. everything in it is simply a series of deterministic effects. romanticism is just the formation of the expression of emotion which correlates with female humans by random coincidence. there is no order on earth, especially not in the way your holy book says there is. how would you define the order? Big Sky Daddy God made the world this way? He is just a simple projection of man. there is an ecosystem which is orderly, but this simply settled itself over time. life formation is completely random. it just looks orderly because we are used to it, it is totally chaotic. when you search for a way to explain chaos or put it into order, confusion can only result. this is why you are still unhappy. you have not realized the insignificance of everything you can see, other than the fact it is seen. abandon Big Daddy and stand on your own two feet. there is to need for imaginatory consolation, as there is nothing to be afraid of.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby davewe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Rock wrote: But how tempted do u think young hotties anywhere will be to go for very unattractive guys much older than themselves if they don't see a pot of gold behind that guy.


You do understand that the core underlying purpose of this attitude is feminist and designed to keep men in their place. "Act your age," "They're only interested in you for money," etc. only exist to keep mature and successful men in line. As Jester points out in many cultures older men-younger women is standard and throughout time and history it's the norm, or at least a norm.

I also agree with Jester's previous comment that many women are attracted to status. Kissinger used to say that power was the greatest aphrodesiac. Now with status and power a woman may think comes money. It's up to the man to find a non-greedy woman and limit that thinking. It's not up to me to become impoverished to test a woman's love. It's up to me to live the life I wish to live, bring her into it, limit her expectations, and then stick to my limits.

Every man with any experience uses what he has to attract women. The tall guy knows that some women are attracted to him just because he's tall. He may be a complete moron but he can use that fluke of genetics to his benefit. Same with the pretty boy, the large physique guy, the smart guy, the funny guy, the good character guy, the successful guy, etc. I don't know why a guy who uses his status in life to get women is any less viable than a guy who uses his height or purdy face. If anything it is more viable, cause the guy had to work to get status; no one has to work hard to be tall.

But no matter what you used to get the girl you have to expand upon it to keep her. No lifelong partnership can be based just on your being tall; nor can it just be based on your status or cash. Sooner or later you have to discover if she loves you for you (whatever that means to you) and build upon that. That is if that is the type of relationship you want. If you're just looking for short-term, then what does it matter if you use height, muscles, or perceived status to meet your needs?

Here's a moment of honesty. There are plenty of disadvantages to getting older, foremost the knowledge that the end is closer than the beginning. Why shouldn't I use the few perceived advantages I have to my benefit? If someone wants to make a moral judgement about me or how I got a girl - why should I care?

But still I believe we should be cheering these guys on - not putting them down. That's the role of AWs.
Last edited by davewe on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Jester wrote:
Plenty of women around the world prefer status to same-age when choosing a man. Forty year age gaps are common in the Middle East, for example. Status is attractive to women. And in many countries the night-club douche does not have status.


Really? Which country/ies in the Middle East? Tell me cus I wanna go there. And when u say common, do u mean something like 50% of men, 10% of men, or say 1% of men achieve such gaps with faithful partners at least once in their lifetimes? This is very interesting!

I remember, from one of ur previous posts that u r some sort of prodigy or genius able to attend uni as a younger kid. So maybe u r on to something I've missed out on in my travels and expat experiences. So please share.

But also let me share one example of why I am skeptical that women in any culture would be happy with such a match. In the book, "White Massai" author talks about how some young girls are chosen to be paired with certain much older men of high status as if this is a fairly common feature of Massai tradition. But author also discusses the issue a bit from the perspective of the girls directly involved. The ones who get chosen for such pairings are often horrified, very sad that they lose the chance to be with a more age appropriate person who they can develop genuine feelings for as a man and lover.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:52 pm

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote: But how tempted do u think young hotties anywhere will be to go for very unattractive guys much older than themselves if they don't see a pot of gold behind that guy.


You do understand that the core underlying purpose of this attitude is feminist and designed to keep men in their place. "Act your age," "They're only interested in you for money," etc. only exist to keep mature and successful men in line. As Jester points out in many cultures older men-younger women is standard and throughout time and history it's the norm, or at least a norm.

I also agree with Jester's previous comment that many women are attracted to status. Kissinger used to say that power was the greatest aphrodesiac. Now with status and power a woman may think comes money. It's up to the man to find a non-greedy woman and limit that thinking. It's not up to me to become impoverished to test a woman's love. It's up to me to live the life I wish to live, bring her into it, limit her expectations, and then stick to my limits.

Every man with any experience uses what he has to attract women. The tall guy knows that some women are attracted to him just because he's tall. He may be a complete moron but he can use that fluke of genetics to his benefit. Same with the pretty boy, the large physique guy, the smart guy, the funny guy, the good character guy, the successful guy, etc. I don't know why a guy who uses his status in life to get women is any less viable than a guy who uses his height or purdy face. If anything it is more viable, cause the guy had to work to get status; no one has to work hard to be tall.

But no matter what you used to get the girl you have to expand upon it to keep her. No lifelong partnership can be based just on your being tall; nor can it just be based on your status or cash. Sooner or later you have to discover if she loves you for you (whatever that means to you) and build upon that. That is if that is the type of relationship you want. If you're just looking for short-term, then what does it matter if you use height, muscles, or perceived status to meet your needs?

Here's a moment of honesty. There are plenty of disadvantages to getting older, foremost the knowledge that the end is closer than the beginning. Why shouldn't I use the few perceived advantages I have to my benefit? If someone wants to make a moral judgement about me or how I got a girl - why should I care?

But still I believe we should be cheering these guys on - not putting them down. That's the role of AWs.




1. Don’t you get it? It’s not my attitude. It’s what I’ve observed directly and indirectly in my travels and life experiences. This has nothing to do with feminism. Young and attractive humans (male or female) are not naturally attracted to old and unattractive humans (male and female) in most cases. It’s human nature and cuts both ways.

2. “In many cultures, older man-younger women is standardâ€￾? Which cultures? If you’re talking about any more than a few years of age gap, you must be in la la land. I’ve traveled extensively in many poorer areas of the world and observed locals carefully. I just don’t see it, anywhere I’ve gone. Please prove me wrong.

3. “Throughout time and history, it’s the norm or at least a normâ€￾? You must be confusing history for mythology! Which time period(s) and which cultures? Do you realize that male life expectancy at birth throughout most of time and in most cultures ranged from just 25-35? Even if you strip-out the statistical effects of childbirth complications and risks of growing-up, life expectancy for adults was generally early 50s or less. So how do you imagine large age gaps could have been the norm in those circumstances?

4. Yes, many women are attracted to perceived power and status. But a sharp distinction can be drawn between a charismatic power mogul with some sort of celebrity status and real magnetism vs. some developed world middle class white dope who goes to the third world and fancies himself as ‘hi status man’ just because he’s relatively rich. In the latter case, he’s very much a mark for opportunistic gold digger (translation: girl who sees the family support he represents, not the man himself) types. That ain’t genuine attraction in any way, shape, or form. Again, please prove me wrong.

5. Yes, is up to you to think with your big head long enough to find those women. And they will likely be within the scope of half your age plus seven and/or generally unattractive by local standards. If you have what some Asians refer to as ‘exotic taste’, you may be in luck.

6. Yes, you should do the best you can with what you got. But keep it real. Don’t spread myths, distortions, and gross exaggerations to the HA prospects back home.

7. I find it ironic that you mention keeping the girl and lifelong partnerships when you’ve been divorced more than once and gone through multiple gfs since joining this forum some 18 months ago. Remember Ms. Kenya who appeared in yr. avatar when u first joined?

8. “There are plenty of disadvantages to getting older, foremost the knowledge that the end is closer than the beginningâ€￾? Perhaps that is something to look forward to. I mean, how bad were things before you were born. Read the many NDE accounts and you may just be inspired with great hope of wonderful things to come.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby davewe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:44 am

Rock wrote:
Don’t you get it? It’s not my attitude. It’s what I’ve observed directly and indirectly in my travels and life experiences. This has nothing to do with feminism. Young and attractive humans (male or female) are not naturally attracted to old and unattractive humans (male and female) in most cases. It’s human nature and cuts both ways.


Life isn't a sociological experiment and the fact that you say it ain't so or you haven't seen it doesn't make it untrue. Even on a board like this whose demographic skews a bit younger, there are a number of middle aged guys with younger gfs/wives. Yet whenever they give their experiences they're slammed. There are boards devoted to travel and expatting with demographics a bit older populated by scores of men in older-younger relationships. So I simply have to wonder why it's such a big deal? What's it to you? How do you younger guys lose out if I and a few others manage to do what you have decided we either can't do or shouldn't do?

When you start talking about what is and isn't human nature you enter the Twilight Zone for me. A generation or two ago people in interracial or multicultural relationships were considered to be engaged in something unnatural also. I remember hearing that term thrown around plenty back then. It's nonsensical. What's natural for me (or anyone else) is what I decide I wish to do and can do.

As to my marriages/divorces or how many gfs I have now or have had in the past - I'm a little creeped out that you have kept such interest in my social life :) But the only reason you know about my past is that I am honest about it; some of you might consider doing the same. We've all had successes and failures and it's one of the things that has led most of us to search abroad for a different life, more happiness, and a better (or at least different) quality of woman.

As Jester pointed out more humorously that I can, a common theme here is "Don't go abroad. Don't date someone attractive. You can't go abroad, you don't speak a foreign language. There are narcos. Date a granny."

Common sense tells me that some members here have such a closed mind on this topic that further discussion is a waste. But I don't always show common sense. So here's a nice article from a new blog I like that details what the writer calls the May-December relationship. It's written from a Philippines perspective but much is applicable to other cultures.

http://lifebeyondthesea.com/?p=2273
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Banano » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 am

If women prefer older men then how come AW dont go for old men, they have all the choice right?

in fact AW go for younger men, think all those cougars and Ive done quite a few western women in 30s and 40s while their useless hubbies play video games or go fishing

when theres freedom of choice everyone prefers younger partner


davewe

you have cash and that is your edge, nothing wrong with it ,
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby OutWest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 am

Johnny1975 wrote:From the mind of Ginger :



Thank you for labeling me as well Banano. - Passive aggressive. No introspection.

I guess there is simply no escaping the fact that I am female. - Passive aggressive. Playing the victim.

Oh well, I know even if I say exactly the same thing men say, someone would always burn me and resort to personal attack because I happen to be female. - Playing the victim. Appealing for sympathy.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a paranoid misogynist who likes to twist other person's words to validate your fears. I really hope for your sake you cross paths with at least one good female in your life who you don't feel the need to put under your paranoid scrutiny. - Passive aggressive.

You still have not addressed why you are singling me out but is too afraid to address male forumers who is saying same thing as I said re validity of OP's claim and his authenticity. Are you sure you are just not bullying me because you are a misogynist? C'mon if you got enough balls to be fair and be man enough, address everything squarely, but I guess you simply got issues. Oh well. - Playing the victim. Passive aggressive.



Enough already. Just ban this troll. This is exactly what we're trying to get away from, and yet this monstrosity of a female is still here.


Have you lived in the Philippines or even spent time here? On what basis do you evaluate claims one way or the other?
The original post seemed rather dubious to me overall, but beyond his original post, he has not seen fit to defend his claims in any way, though you are putting a lot of energy into defending what you do not even know. If he had made such claims to my face I would have been surprised but interested in his experiences because they seem so extreme, and so unlike the experience of myself as well as most of the Filipino men I know.

I find some significant minority of Filipinas to have overall desirable qualities for potential mates. Whatever that percentage, it is quite a bit larger than in the USA, and possibly larger than the percentage of good quality men int the USA, which might be 5% on a lucky day.

If you are living the life here, such debates are silly.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Last edited by OutWest on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 am

Could it be a cultural thing? There was a high infant mortality rate in many cultures throughout history, so it was necessary for women to start having kids ASAP. Men don't have that biological clock, so it wasn't an issue. They spent a few more years on anything from tribal duties to getting university degrees in the Renaissance before getting married. Now Western culture is suffering a mass delusion due to Feminism that women's biological clock doesn't exist and they can do the things men did like go to university and put off having a family. Of course this totally messes up demography and it'll come back to bite the whole culture very soon. Even as soon as a decade when my parents generation retires and there's no one to fund entitlements. Happening world wide too.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby OutWest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 pm

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Don’t you get it? It’s not my attitude. It’s what I’ve observed directly and indirectly in my travels and life experiences. This has nothing to do with feminism. Young and attractive humans (male or female) are not naturally attracted to old and unattractive humans (male and female) in most cases. It’s human nature and cuts both ways.


Life isn't a sociological experiment and the fact that you say it ain't so or you haven't seen it doesn't make it untrue. Even on a board like this whose demographic skews a bit younger, there are a number of middle aged guys with younger gfs/wives. Yet whenever they give their experiences they're slammed. There are boards devoted to travel and expatting with demographics a bit older populated by scores of men in older-younger relationships. So I simply have to wonder why it's such a big deal? What's it to you? How do you younger guys lose out if I and a few others manage to do what you have decided we either can't do or shouldn't do?

When you start talking about what is and isn't human nature you enter the Twilight Zone for me. A generation or two ago people in interracial or multicultural relationships were considered to be engaged in something unnatural also. I remember hearing that term thrown around plenty back then. It's nonsensical. What's natural for me (or anyone else) is what I decide I wish to do and can do.

As to my marriages/divorces or how many gfs I have now or have had in the past - I'm a little creeped out that you have kept such interest in my social life :) But the only reason you know about my past is that I am honest about it; some of you might consider doing the same. We've all had successes and failures and it's one of the things that has led most of us to search abroad for a different life, more happiness, and a better (or at least different) quality of woman.

As Jester pointed out more humorously that I can, a common theme here is "Don't go abroad. Don't date someone attractive. You can't go abroad, you don't speak a foreign language. There are narcos. Date a granny."

Common sense tells me that some members here have such a closed mind on this topic that further discussion is a waste. But I don't always show common sense. So here's a nice article from a new blog I like that details what the writer calls the May-December relationship. It's written from a Philippines perspective but much is applicable to other cultures.

http://lifebeyondthesea.com/?p=2273


I used to think that travel enlightened people. I am no longer sure of that. It simply means they have more experience and may may not be able to gather any wisdom from that experience.

There is a reason why around the world, many cultures tend to view young men as foolish.

But you are right, the tone is quite negative and displays a hostile reaction to the direct experience of men who seem to be succeeding at outlier endeavors.

I think such men in their success touch on something in others, especially young men. It is called FEAR. As if the success of another man somehow exposes their own insecurities.

I live an outlier life. I am not interested in achieving what is normal. I live in out of the way Mindanao, with pretty wife who is really great company. Most men would call her HOT.

Surprisingly, younger American men are more troubled by my success than are Young American women. Most younger American women can kinda see my point of view. Men under 40 are very troubled by what they see with me. It is just not right! As if I am operating within a paradigm they completely cannot fathom and they find it very troubling, and they are also jealous as hell.

Well they are right about one thing- I am operating within a paradigm they cannot fathom, and I am not going to waste my time educating them past their insecure reactions.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: A Filipino's perspective on "Happier Abroad".

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

OutWest wrote:I am not going to waste my time educating them past their insecure reactions.


Really? Why not? Why not adopt a "spread the love" policy and lead more people to this site and its ideas? Allow others the same happiness you have achieved? Who cares if their offensiveness only derives from ignorance? It sounds like good karma.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests