Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Telling Different Asians Apart

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Mr S wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.


No I'm not kidding. I use to live there and visited most of the major cities. There's only a small percentage of natural 'attractive' women in Korea. (I don't count plastic surgery) However, your tastes in women are probably different from mine so what you find ugly/attractive is probably opposite of what I would consider. I generally find the average Korean women to be unattractive and the whole time I lived there I probably could count the number of attractive women on my hand. But generally I prefer SE Asian looking women on the mainland and mixed types on the islands over NE Asian, except for maybe some Japanese women look okay and parts of China closer to SE Asia, but there are more of them that are beautiful then there are Korean women that's for sure. Korean women have the worst hips, tits and legs I've seen on women, other than perhaps true non-mixed Malay's and Papua New Guinea area, which their women are quite hideous for the most part in all areas.


1. Ullan Batar (Ulan Bator) is in Mongolia, not Korea. I was talking about Mongolian girls! I've seen a good percentage of very attractive Mongolian women, in the capital, rural outlying areas 2-3 hours away, and in parts of China.

2. In spite of what you say about Korea, don't you still agree with my statement that for ever stunner you see in Manila, you can probably find 100+ in Seoul? Yes, I believe local stunners in Manila are that rare!

3. Papua New Guinea? Never been and have little desire to go. But from all the photos I've seen, the girls there seem to resemble one of the great apes more than they do a type human.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Rock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Banano wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.



wow,do Koreans dig westerners?
How easy/approachable are they, ?


1. Just a very small percentage I believe. Some whores won't even service whites and blacks, lol.

2. Not very approachable, especially if you don't speak Korean. They tend to be in their own world with their friends or groups. On subway, you just see a bunch of serious people watching their soap operas on little devices or messing around with social networking.

3. Go to Taiwan. In spite of what Winston writes, people there are nicer, less dour (Taipei vs. Seoul), more approachable and open to westerners, and more willing to communicate in English. Girls on average are better looking in Taipei than Seoul too IMO and just as tall.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Mr S » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.


No I'm not kidding. I use to live there and visited most of the major cities. There's only a small percentage of natural 'attractive' women in Korea. (I don't count plastic surgery) However, your tastes in women are probably different from mine so what you find ugly/attractive is probably opposite of what I would consider. I generally find the average Korean women to be unattractive and the whole time I lived there I probably could count the number of attractive women on my hand. But generally I prefer SE Asian looking women on the mainland and mixed types on the islands over NE Asian, except for maybe some Japanese women look okay and parts of China closer to SE Asia, but there are more of them that are beautiful then there are Korean women that's for sure. Korean women have the worst hips, tits and legs I've seen on women, other than perhaps true non-mixed Malay's and Papua New Guinea area, which their women are quite hideous for the most part in all areas.


1. Ullan Batar (Ulan Bator) is in Mongolia, not Korea. I was talking about Mongolian girls! I've seen a good percentage of very attractive Mongolian women, in the capital, rural outlying areas 2-3 hours away, and in parts of China.

2. In spite of what you say about Korea, don't you still agree with my statement that for ever stunner you see in Manila, you can probably find 100+ in Seoul? Yes, I believe local stunners in Manila are that rare!

3. Papua New Guinea? Never been and have little desire to go. But from all the photos I've seen, the girls there seem to resemble one of the great apes more than they do a type human.


1. Neutral
2. No
3. Yes
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Intolerant » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 pm

I think the main concentrations of people who still possess the original Han/Huaxia phenotype within China are around the Lower Yangtze valley. That said, there are still people who have square/round faces there, those with square faces are often found in southern Jiangsu, while those with round faces are found more often in and around northern Zhejiang. But the majority of the people in that region often have oval faces, small eyes (though with either with or without epicanthic folds) and tall noses (even if they are broad or thin). The farther south Zhejiang you go, there are more southern-like traits. Historically, when northern nomads invaded China, a large number of ancient Northern Chinese moved down south, mostly to the Lower Yangtze, which is why most of the people there look like ancient Han Chinese. Culturally, Northern Zhejiang has more in common with Southern Jiangsu than Southern Zhejiang.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.


No I'm not kidding. I use to live there and visited most of the major cities. There's only a small percentage of natural 'attractive' women in Korea. (I don't count plastic surgery) However, your tastes in women are probably different from mine so what you find ugly/attractive is probably opposite of what I would consider. I generally find the average Korean women to be unattractive and the whole time I lived there I probably could count the number of attractive women on my hand. But generally I prefer SE Asian looking women on the mainland and mixed types on the islands over NE Asian, except for maybe some Japanese women look okay and parts of China closer to SE Asia, but there are more of them that are beautiful then there are Korean women that's for sure. Korean women have the worst hips, tits and legs I've seen on women, other than perhaps true non-mixed Malay's and Papua New Guinea area, which their women are quite hideous for the most part in all areas.


1. Ullan Batar (Ulan Bator) is in Mongolia, not Korea. I was talking about Mongolian girls! I've seen a good percentage of very attractive Mongolian women, in the capital, rural outlying areas 2-3 hours away, and in parts of China.

2. In spite of what you say about Korea, don't you still agree with my statement that for ever stunner you see in Manila, you can probably find 100+ in Seoul? Yes, I believe local stunners in Manila are that rare!

3. Papua New Guinea? Never been and have little desire to go. But from all the photos I've seen, the girls there seem to resemble one of the great apes more than they do a type human.


first of all Manila isnt the best place to look for stunners...unless you have connections to high society...which you probably do not

anyways Im sick of you mongers talking down filipinas because you love to surround yourself with uglies

there are large amounts of filipna stunners....fortunately you never see them because they avoid losers like the plague

some examples
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/img]
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Intolerant » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Yunnan is a diverse province, and yes, some people there do look dark such as the Blang and Wa people.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob1lzy8A55I[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFjl-fn-6vg[/youtube]
Dai people (who are really mostly Shan people) look like Southern Chinese (but with rounder faces), Northern Thais, Burmese Shan and Northern Lao people. Dehong Dai and Tai Lue are mutually intelligible, but Dehong Dai are more similar to the Tai Yai (Shan) of Burma and the Tai Lue are more similar to the Tai Khun, Lao and northern Thais.

Isan is mostly ethnically and phenotypically Khmu/Khmer but culturally Lao, like southern Laos.

Central Thailand is a mix between Siamese (phenotypically Mon) with ethnic Chinese migrants from Fujian and Guangdong provinces.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 am

Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.

Only a minority of Korean females, say 10%, have that kind of big-headed squat-featured look, and some of them manage to look OK somehow. I'd say most young Korean females are reasonably hot and pretty, and many now have a reasonable size to them, which I find attractive. Unfortunately they don't age as well as other East Asian females on average, which seems to be more of a social thing than a genetic thing. For some reason many ajummas find it necessary to become scowling, bitchy, hair-permed, parachute panted battleaxes at some point in their 30s. Not sure why.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 am

I just want to know one thing. There seems to be two very distinct ethnicities or races with the people of japan. First, you have the very pale-skinned japanese with small, rounded faces and a small jaw (the japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu embodies this classic japanese look). Then you have a different ethnic group who have darker skin, more of a square jaw and more robust features (I suppose their facial features have more of a chinese resemblance).

I am assuming that the first group I spoke of derive their facial characteristics from the korean and chinese peoples who immigrated to the island a few thousand years ago?

And that the second group are descendants of the native "ainu" peoples, or at least have much more ainu blood in them?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 am

clowny wrote:I just want to know one thing. There seems to be two very distinct ethnicities or races with the people of japan. First, you have the very pale-skinned japanese with small, rounded faces and a small jaw (the japanese popstar Kyary Pamyu Pamyu embodies this classic japanese look). Then you have a different ethnic group who have darker skin, more of a square jaw and more robust features (I suppose their facial features have more of a chinese resemblance).

I am assuming that the first group I spoke of derive their facial characteristics from the korean and chinese peoples who immigrated to the island a few thousand years ago?

And that the second group are descendants of the native "ainu" peoples, or at least have much more ainu blood in them?


lol kyary has plastic surgery like many japanese celebs

this is more like the average
Image
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Intolerant » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Many, if not most, Korean women have plastic surgery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQTsvf4w5Y[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1axBHuxpSc[/youtube]

be careful around Korean women, if you marry one and have a child that has a squarish jaw and oversized face, blame the korean woman.

By the way, I am ethnic Chinese and I can pass as a Korean, most Koreans assume that I am Korean and speak to me in Korean or ask me whether I am Chinese or Korean.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Intolerant wrote:Many, if not most, Korean women have plastic surgery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQTsvf4w5Y[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1axBHuxpSc[/youtube]

be careful around Korean women, if you marry one and have a child that has a squarish jaw and oversized face, blame the korean woman.

By the way, I am ethnic Chinese and I can pass as a Korean, most Koreans assume that I am Korean and speak to me in Korean or ask me whether I am Chinese or Korean.


have to disagree


Filipino Dad- Korean Mom
absolutely stunning with no PS
Image
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby sea_dragon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 am

Most southern/central inland Chinese are mixed with southeast Asians. Cantonese are the most admixed with southern ethnic minorities like Zhuang people. In fact, in Yunnan, Guangxi, Guizhou, etc. there is no significant difference between local ethnic Han and local ethnic minorities.

I can pass as all three east Asian ethnicities easily though, since my ethnic origin is closest to ancient northern China.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby Raja » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Banano wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?


Yeah, they are probably the least overall attractive NE Asians, except perhaps the Mongolian/Siberian looking ones.


Are you kidding? Ullan Batar has a relatively high percentage of local stunners and you can also find some smoking hot Mongolians in Beijing and certain areas of northern China. Mongolian women also demonstrate a lot of diversity in look but really, many are cute, attractive, or hot.

As for Koreans, yes, extreme Korean features are not attractive (squarish jaws and oversized faces). But I think that look is not so typical and you do see a lot of very attractive Korean girls in the more upscale areas of urban S. Korea. And for every stunner you see in Manila, I bet you could easily find over 100 in Seoul, lol.



wow,do Koreans dig westerners?
How easy/approachable are they, ?

They are probably among the most xenophobic of the bunch. The Norths argument that they are polluting their pure selves by contact with us holds some sway. If you are a GI today now that the South has money you will probably be dealing with a Filipino or other national in Korea hired to shield you from the Koreans
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby MrMan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:10 am

Mr S wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Are Korean women really that bad looking?



I spent a year of my life in South Korea. There are lots of pretty girls there. Some of them kind of top out around 8. Lots of those. Koreans tend to be thin.

I did see a number of 9+'s, at least for faces there.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests