Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sexiest females ever

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lone_yakuza » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Dragon » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
odbo wrote: Image

Looking at the picture again it wouldn't surprise me if this lot were some of my former students. Small world.

Dude you have horrible disgusting taste in women. So these are the students you were perving on? Firm a** and mammaries? Horse shit. More like bony buttocks and barely any mammaries, probably stuffed with socks to try to make them look bigger, not to mention a fugly a** face.

Legs are short and stubby not long and graceful, body proportions are complete shit.. and did I mention ugly faces?

I cannot fathom why racist white guys such as yourself like to go after these bespectacled fugly a**... fuglies or super flat faced, flat nosed, ugly a** Asian girls.

You are only proving my point even more about how most westerners or anglosaxon white Americans or western europeans always date the ugliest little pieces of shit from Asia, which is really really funny. LOOLOLOLOL

Or maybe that's because you people have equally ugly faces, ugly physique, and do not have the willpower to go hit the damn gym and get fit/jacked/muscular so you cannot hope to date a good looking girl.

I mean wow these are like 0/10s. I mean look at those f***ed up faces, disgusting haircuts, messed up teeth, weird eyes, and gigantic fugly glasses. Hey man, I wish you the best because that means more pretty women for me.

Girls that are actually good looking starting at 1:00:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cvv1oC-ZaM[/youtube]

Look at the girls at 1:00 to 1:05

Total babes, especially the one on the right.

And they only like good looking NE Asian guys like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... :roll:
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 am

lone_yakuza wrote: Firm a** and mammaries? Horse shit. More like bony buttocks and barely any mammaries, probably stuffed with socks to try to make them look bigger, not to mention a fugly a** face.

Legs are short and stubby not long and graceful, body proportions are complete shit.. and did I mention ugly faces?

You are wrong about the buttocks. Most Korean females under the age of 50 have firm, muscular buttocks. Even a crazed and disheveled looking homeless women I saw taking off her pants to pee in a patch of grass beside the Seoul Central subway station had a nice ass. Their legs are not stubby any more either now and are in fact awesome. Same with coastal China. You may well be right about the mammaries in that they are still too small and may well be stuffed with socks in many cases. At least they are trying/getting there. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree about their faces, particularly if you think the ones from the third and forth from the left are fugly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Wow Cornfed, you really are a perv. I don't know how you can even defend yourself. Yakuza is dead right on this one.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Wow Cornfed, you really are a perv. I don't know how you can even defend yourself. Yakuza is dead right on this one.

So you're saying Yakuza is right about young Korean women being fugly and I'm a perv for thinking they are OK? WTF?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand