Why SE Asians are so dumb?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why SE Asians are so dumb?

Post by Banano »

when you ask them how expensive/cheap X country is they they will tell you something like this:

I ll use Myanmar for example

'Wow Myanmar/Vietnam so cheap bc for 1 Thai baht you get abot 30 of myanmars currency, for 300 Bahts you get 1000..
for 1 american dollar you get 1000 and so on'...

I happened to me about 4-5 times by now when asked about prices in Myanmar and Vietnam,

and also Ive noticed Thai people think item 'x' is cheap for me as it only cost 3 dollars for example...do they have concept where 3 dollars for me is same as what 3 bahts is for them?;....then item 'B' is expensive for Thais as it cost 1000 Bahts and it must be cheap for foreigner as its only $30...you get my drift

I think somebody said this about Philipines too...

How come they are so retarded to think that way,

Can somebody explain this phenomenon

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I honestly think its the humid climate. By noon everday my entire IQ sweats out my pores leaving me with no electrolytes to function on. I feel tired all the time even when I'm not doing anything.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I think most Americans are this dumb too. A good number at least.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Because the smarter brains migrated overseas leaving the dumbasses behind to procreate.

I'm a South-East Asian and I make no apologies for my people's anti-intellectualism and general stupidity. I have stated before that it is unsurprising for college students here to be completely clueless on what Chicago is. Yeah, not where, but what. It really is that bad.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They are peasants who do not travel and do not know about dollars vs. bahts, etc. Very provincial people. They are S.E. Asian hillbillies. They are not knowledgeable about such things. But they are pretty good at planting rice and know how to live well within their cultures. Sort of. But they do not know about you and your currency.

Same with Americans. Very smart in one area but seem dumb to foreigners. But most foreigners seem dumb. From your perspective.

Do you know what Slavic people call Germans? Nimitz, Nemetz. It means- mute. In Polish, Germany is called Nemechina- meaning- Mute Land.

And then you have Slovakia, Slovenia, Slavia, etc. Why? It comes from the Indo-European root. S-L-V, C-L-U. Meaning word or clue.

So, people who understand each other are people of the "clue", who have got the clue or people who have got the word, whereas once they tried to talk to Germans, these could not reply, so they thought them mute.

To the point of calling the entire country- the Land of Mute ones.

Now, the Germans call each other Deutch. Meaning clear (-speaking). Those who speak clear, understandably.
Because the smarter brains migrated overseas leaving the dumbasses behind to procreate.
Filipinos, yes. Not Thais, not VNese. Not Malays.
'm a South-East Asian and I make no apologies for my people's anti-intellectualism and general stupidity. I have stated before that it is unsurprising for college students here to be completely clueless on what Chicago is. Yeah, not where, but what. It really is that bad.
Most average Americans are like that too. My mom and I spent a vacation in Boracay. She went back to CA. The neighbors asked he where she was. She said she was in the Philippines. The neighbors go" where is that?" "What, you mean you don't know? You know Filipino people, they are all over the place here, in CA".

The answer- "I've never heard of such people".

Hey, let them stay dumb. We don't want them competing with us, do we? The dumber they are, the more usefulness our brains can bring us. As long as those dumb people don't control us and don't rebel.

The VNese are not dumb at all, btw.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

it reminds me of my thai homy in germany who ranked countries after the numbers. the more money you get for home currency the richer your homeland is. it was impossible to explain him that stuff is wrong.

but the reason is that thinking makes him unhappy. he has potential but sanuk is more important. maybe he was right.