I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:There are several problems with dating Luzon women. First, they think their better than other ethnic groups because their close to Manilla. Second, they are the most likely to work overseas and bring back "western values"(or lack of values) home. Many of the them are arrogant, confrontational and cannot shut up.
They are better, lol!!!

Personally, I've encountered a lot more attractive (looks and personality) girls from Metro Manila or Pampanga than anywhere else in Phils. I can go days in places like Bacalod, Cagyan de Oro, or Gen San without seeing even one girl who looks semi attractive. In Cebu, almost all hot girls are Koreans. Local Cebuanas have a reputation for being players (mutli foreign men on string sending them money Thai style). And again, most are just plain unattractive and short. Even Baguio which is a kind of college town seems to suck for finding attractive locals.

Some of the educated girls in Metro Manila are very nice, much different than western gals. And some are lonely and sincere too. Maybe they are a bit more westernized, but still nothing like real westerners, yet anyway. They are more like nice gals from NE Asia character wise.

I did like Davao and even thought some of the gals I saw there were semi attractive. But I would need to spend more time there to get a better feel for the place. Perhaps Dumaguette is good for some types of guys. It's on my visit list.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Rock wrote:
Taco wrote:There are several problems with dating Luzon women. First, they think their better than other ethnic groups because their close to Manilla. Second, they are the most likely to work overseas and bring back "western values"(or lack of values) home. Many of the them are arrogant, confrontational and cannot shut up.
They are better, lol!!!

Personally, I've encountered a lot more attractive (looks and personality) girls from Metro Manila or Pampanga than anywhere else in Phils. I can go days in places like Bacalod, Cagyan de Oro, or Gen San without seeing even one girl who looks semi attractive. In Cebu, almost all hot girls are Koreans. Local Cebuanas have a reputation for being players (mutli foreign men on string sending them money Thai style). And again, most are just plain unattractive and short. Even Baguio which is a kind of college town seems to suck for finding attractive locals.

Some of the educated girls in Metro Manila are very nice, much different than western gals. And some are lonely and sincere too. Maybe they are a bit more westernized, but still nothing like real westerners, yet anyway. They are more like nice gals from NE Asia character wise.

I did like Davao and even thought some of the gals I saw there were semi attractive. But I would need to spend more time there to get a better feel for the place. Perhaps Dumaguette is good for some types of guys. It's on my visit list.
I gotta agree with this. Been in the Philippines for several stretches of a few months by now and Luzon women tend to be of a higher quality looks-wise. Saw some who are superficially kinda westernized but are truly deeply traditional and old fashioned.

Most women I've encountered like that also knows most foreign men who visit the Philippines alone are up to no good, these women reads on the internet and knows sites like HA prey on naive females, of course they would act snobbish to the common sex tourist lol.

If you are back in the Philippines maybe we can meet up, haven't seen Dumaguete might be good to check out the place.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jboy wrote:
Rock wrote:
They are better, lol!!!

I gotta agree with this. Been in the Philippines for several stretches of a few months by now and Luzon women tend to be of a higher quality looks-wise. Saw some who are superficially kinda westernized but are truly deeply traditional and old fashioned.

Most women I've encountered like that also knows most foreign men who visit the Philippines alone are up to no good, these women reads on the internet and knows sites like HA prey on naive females, of course they would act snobbish to the common sex tourist lol.

If you are back in the Philippines maybe we can meet up, haven't seen Dumaguete might be good to check out the place.
Hey, I just got here two days ago and am staying in Makati for the moment. I've been in touch with Ginger and texted Mr. S too (but no answer from him so far).

Nowadays, the cheapest fare by far return Taipei USA is on Philippine Air so I break-up the trip coming and going with extended stays here. This ticket - Taipei-Manila-SF-Manila-Taipei was just NT$27,000 (around US$900) with stops in Manila both coming and going and valid for 3 months. Everything else costs like NT$36,000 and way above.

Sometime, I wanna compare and contrast this country to D. Republic. As it so happens, exchange rate to US$ is about the same at 40 to 41 so its very easy to compare prices.

In spite of all the pessimism from old hands like Mr S, I sense a change happening here and believe the middle class will greatly expand in the years and decades to come, unlike the general impression I got in Domican Republic. It may not be the ideal way to go. But people here export their asses to about all opportunities overseas (to the point of being enfranchised), call center industry is growing, and the teaching of English to Koreans and perhaps Chinese in future all help bring in money which trickles down to other family members. The English level here is still generally above anywhere else in E. Asia or SE Asia save Singapore and possibly the Chinese in Malaysia.

I've seen significant middle class growth in the likes of Brazil and Thailand and of course China in past years. I believe this is part of a larger equalization trend (rich west vs. developing Asia and select parts of South America or Russia). And Phils, while being a laggard, will still grow on the back of this trend going forward in my estimation.
Mark
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark »

I don't know why you guys are saying I'm too young when I was able to get girls there as a teen. Ginger, who is a filipina living in the Philippines, said that any guy over 25 is "sex tourist age".

It looks like I'm too old if anything. 25 is apparently the cutoff for free sex. After that you have to use p.rostitutes or get with some gold digger single mum that isn't even attracted to you.

I want my youth back. :cry:
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

As a teen you were a fellow student among batch mates. You had a reason to be there. As an adult the prejudice is that sex is the only reason you are there so the local population is more wary of your ultimate motives.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:does it mean filipinas prefer suggar daddy type of man over younger more attractive and hornier guy

what about filipinas that just wanna have fun, sure they prefer young guy unless they consider money part of fun so based on that old man still have an advantage
According to Dianne, a lot of Filipinas have told her that they prefer older guys rather than younger guys, because older guys are more likely to be generous and giving to them, not frugal, whereas younger guys are more tightwadish with their money. Also, older guys have little or no sex drive so will not be likely to demand much sex from the girl. So she won't even have to put out to get money from him. Is that stupid or what?
Last edited by Winston on January 23rd, 2013, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mark wrote:I don't know why you guys are saying I'm too young when I was able to get girls there as a teen. Ginger, who is a filipina living in the Philippines, said that any guy over 25 is "sex tourist age".

It looks like I'm too old if anything. 25 is apparently the cutoff for free sex. After that you have to use p.rostitutes or get with some gold digger single mum that isn't even attracted to you.

If u really believe that, u r a lost cause w no hope. In many ways, guys are more valuable in 30s if they age well cus they have all their looks plus a lot more experience and maturity which are important to a lot of girls, young and not so young. Guys in their 30s are usually much better off financially to boot which at some levels, is going to be a positive for almost all females.

Dude, why u frettin over being 28? That's totally stupid. R u some kind of troll? Personally, things improved for me a lot free sex wise after 25. I'm confident that many of us including myself could put our soul into your body and get plenty of action with early 18-22 yr. old regular gals in Phils. But maybe yr personality just doesn't click here. So go to Taipei, Bangkok, or somewhere else. If same thing happens again, then u have a huge problem going on in your head that girls are picking up on in a bad way.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:
Mark wrote:I don't know why you guys are saying I'm too young when I was able to get girls there as a teen. Ginger, who is a filipina living in the Philippines, said that any guy over 25 is "sex tourist age".

If u really believe that, u r a lost cause w no hope. In many ways, guys are more valuable in 30s if they age well cus they have all their looks plus a lot more experience and maturity which are important to a lot of girls, young and not so young. Guys in their 30s are usually much better off financially to boot which at some levels, is going to be a positive for almost all females.

Dude, why u frettin over being 28? That's totally stupid. R u some kind of troll? Personally, things improved for me a lot free sex wise after 25. I'm confident that many of us including myself could put our soul into your body and get plenty of action with early 18-22 yr. old regular gals in Phils. But maybe yr personality just doesn't click here. So go to Taipei, Bangkok, or somewhere else. If same thing happens again, then u have a huge problem going on in your head that girls are picking up on in a bad way.
As long as you stay in some what decent shape/health, have at least average financial stability, still motivated to live life and accomplish various things you can have an increasing quality of a life as a male overseas than in most Western countries. Yeah, you may not be able to pull in 16-20 year olds at 40-50 who are in Uni or graduated but at that age if you're still interested in those kinds of girls I think you got some issues yourself or have some kind of little girl fetish or being a daddy or whatnot. Life should really begin at 30 for a man, it generally starts ending for a woman. This is why men hold all the cards as they age as long as they got their shit together somewhat and even those that don't can get by just fine. Look at all the idiot Westerners who live in Thailand, Philippines, China who can barely function in their own countries but they somehow can survive overseas in those places as perpetual drunks, whoremongers, scammers and drug addicts even if they are with lower class women and bar whores. They would be considered losers in their own home countries but find success overseas if you can call it that. If you got any brains and have no or little vices then you should be able to run circles around many of the locals and other Westerners in whichever country you choose to reside in.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol for all these young men who think that 28 is old!

I'm 40 now. I didn't really know who I was until I was in my mid-30's.

Men get more popular with age. I stayed in a hotel in my old home town. A tourist bus full of pensioners stayed overnight. There were 58 ladies and 2 men. I like those odds!

Once you're in your 30's or 40's or older, the dating tables are turned in your favour. My uncle told me I'd be popular in Thailand - this from a 65yo man who has a 35yo Thai gf! I met a retired expat one time I was in China and I had dinner with him and his wife. His wife weighs 99lbs and she was still a stunner.

Western men are VERY popular in SE Asia. It's easy to see why - this morning yet another Filipino man uploaded a photo of his c*ck to my dating site - can you now see why Western men are seen as being much more sensible and mature?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Could it be that OP is ugly just an ugly man, we all assume he is about average, you can have blonde hair blue eyes and still be unatractive ,right?

If thats the case then even filipinas wont be flirtatious

young man in PH = no money to support them,

its safe to conclude that filipinas prefer older man over younger guy, ideal man would be one on deatbed or close to it

while ago i did an experiment on DIA, out of boredom i started chatting with this 20 something yo filipina n told her i have 65 yo uncle who is looking for gf, she was fine with it so i was trying to put her off, i said he has cancer and hes got about couple of years to live, skeleton..it didnt turn her off, it had an oposite effect

no wonder PH has a reputation of dating paradize
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Banano wrote:Could it be that OP is ugly just an ugly man, we all assume he is about average, you can have blonde hair blue eyes and still be unatractive ,right?

If thats the case then even filipinas wont be flirtatious

young man in PH = no money to support them,

its safe to conclude that filipinas prefer older man over younger guy, ideal man would be one on deatbed or close to it

while ago i did an experiment on DIA, out of boredom i started chatting with this 20 something yo filipina n told her i have 65 yo uncle who is looking for gf, she was fine with it so i was trying to put her off, i said he has cancer and hes got about couple of years to live, skeleton..it didnt turn her off, it had an oposite effect

no wonder PH has a reputation of dating paradize
HA ha, this is somewhat true from the lower class girls who either come from extreme poverty or work in the P4P arena. I've met many girls who will just have fun with younger guys but they really want an old guy cause to them he has money, he can't always get it up or have regular sex which for some they don't want, and he may die soon or within a few years and they may be eligible to receive pension benefits, life insurance money, etc. You can see some of the guys these girls are with when you travel around to the different cities and hang out in the Western places, especially Angeles City, Subic, Cebu area. I know the game so it doesn't upset me but I find it amusing that these 60+ guys are getting it on with undereducated 18-22 yr olds. Oh well they are living their deepest daddy fantasy fetishes I guess. BTW if you are over 50 and known to be a spender on young girls they will call you 'Daddy' in the bars instead or 'sir', when you get to that point you know your old. When I have conversations with bar girls they always ask you what your age is and I'm close to 40 now and they will stay "Oh, still young!" To them over 60 is old. I've see guys in wheel chairs and walkers/canes running around the bars. They are actually kinda popular cause the girls take pity on them and they get lots of attention. One way to gain easy favor in the bars outside of spending money is to fake an injury and be all happy but sad at the same time when you talk to them, you'll get all kinds of attention and tail, ha ha. Reverse the scam on the scammers!
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

One of the most important lessons a man has to understand is the difference between a sincere, inexperienced lady and one who is already experienced. The sincere, inexperienced ladies will be harder to get to know. They will be shy, and you have to be more assertive. It's often still easy to get their phone number, but then the courtship begins. The more experienced ladies in some cases will be a lot easier after this point. Many men who meet ladies online or in person make the mistake of thinking they have met their match because it is quick & easy to get to know the lady. Many times the good girls take longer to court.

We always recommend to members of our site to meet 5 or more ladies on our site as friends first. Then during the first week of a trip, plan to meet those 5 in person as friends first. After that, we recommend they dedicate more time on that trip to courting just the one they find to have the most compatible values.

We believe if you follow this strategy, you will not strike out.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Mark,
Seriously as others have pointed out, you are in the 2nd worst place in all of the Phils to meet quality, normal girls. The worst one being Angeles City and the 2nd, Quezon City.

I was in Cebu 2 years ago, and had more girls than I knew what to do with it. I was 30 at the time, so about your age and had no trouble at all getting good attention and never slept alone. I'm talking about NON pros here just to point that out. I know a lot of guys, about our age who are killing it. Read this:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20155.html

The first few pages are more about their adventures in Thailand and rest of Asia, but the rest of the pages are all about how they're tearing it up in the Phils.

First thing you need to do is to get out of that shit hole aka the greater Manila including QC and get to the provinces. Take your pick: Cebu, Davao, CDO, General Santos, etc...pick any city and you will have a similar experience with quality, non pros.

Good luck man!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jacaré wrote:Mark,
Seriously as others have pointed out, you are in the 2nd worst place in all of the Phils to meet quality, normal girls. The worst one being Angeles City and the 2nd, Quezon City.

I was in Cebu 2 years ago, and had more girls than I knew what to do with it. I was 30 at the time, so about your age and had no trouble at all getting good attention and never slept alone. I'm talking about NON pros here just to point that out. I know a lot of guys, about our age who are killing it. Read this:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20155.html

The first few pages are more about their adventures in Thailand and rest of Asia, but the rest of the pages are all about how they're tearing it up in the Phils.

First thing you need to do is to get out of that shit hole aka the greater Manila including QC and get to the provinces. Take your pick: Cebu, Davao, CDO, General Santos, etc...pick any city and you will have a similar experience with quality, non pros.

Good luck man!

according to your source....this girl was the best looking they have ever seen
http://postimage.org/image/do97gcd25/
LOL really??? she looks like a ladyboy
lol so many westerners like to brag about all the girls they get...when all of their conquests look like they should have a paper bag over their head
:lol: :lol:

quite ironic the ones who dont brag and talk about their "GAME" are the ones who really do end up in a serious relationship with a very attractive woman