Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Christianfilipina has some great advice.

It's been my experience that Chinese girls who are virgins will never make the first move... they're a little scared I guess.

With more experienced ladies they are quite likely to make the first move.

Chinese ladies do make up their minds quite quickly about you. Of course we guys know in about 5 seconds whether we find a girl hot or not.

I recommend you guys spend a year or so in a country whose women you like, then you don't have to rush things. Marriage is a huge step, and you need to make a good decision.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London







Postby Banano » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Mr S wrote:
Banano wrote:Could it be that OP is ugly just an ugly man, we all assume he is about average, you can have blonde hair blue eyes and still be unatractive ,right?

If thats the case then even filipinas wont be flirtatious

young man in PH = no money to support them,

its safe to conclude that filipinas prefer older man over younger guy, ideal man would be one on deatbed or close to it

while ago i did an experiment on DIA, out of boredom i started chatting with this 20 something yo filipina n told her i have 65 yo uncle who is looking for gf, she was fine with it so i was trying to put her off, i said he has cancer and hes got about couple of years to live, skeleton..it didnt turn her off, it had an oposite effect

no wonder PH has a reputation of dating paradize


I've see guys in wheel chairs and walkers/canes running around the bars. They are actually kinda popular cause the girls take pity on them and they get lots of attention. One way to gain easy favor in the bars outside of spending money is to fake an injury and be all happy but sad at the same time when you talk to them, you'll get all kinds of attention and tail, ha ha. Reverse the scam on the scammers!


If you are young guy just tell them you have cancer and about few years left to live, It works like a charm, the best game in PH

some girls will have sex with you out of pity and others will want to be in 'long term' relationship with you :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby publicduende » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Banano wrote:If you are young guy just tell them you have cancer and about few years left to live, It works like a charm, the best game in PH

some girls will have sex with you out of pity and others will want to be in 'long term' relationship with you :lol:


:shock: Yeah sure, and before you know it they will ask you if you can give them your savings as - you know - you ain't going to take them in the heavens :lol:
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Mr S » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 pm

C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-taILlmms[/youtube]

Lots of young thangs to be had in PI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly/videos?view=0
Last edited by Mr S on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Mr S wrote:C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-taILlmms[/youtube]


its advertisement for a dating site

well at least she looks better then the average BG in AC
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Mr S » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm mostly focusing on the dudes and the ease of meeting girls generally out of their league, but in PI its fair game. She is just using him as her free ticket out of PI. She is young enough where once she gets residency in USA she can get someone better. That's what a lot of Filipina's do once they get to the promised land, they upgrade.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Mr S wrote:I'm mostly focusing on the dudes and the ease of meeting girls generally out of their league, but in PI its fair game. She is just using him as her free ticket out of PI. She is young enough where once she gets residency in USA she can get someone better. That's what a lot of Filipina's do once they get to the promised land, they upgrade.


probably so

again I think there is some correlation between how much effort you put in to the type of girl you end up with
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Mark,
Seriously as others have pointed out, you are in the 2nd worst place in all of the Phils to meet quality, normal girls. The worst one being Angeles City and the 2nd, Quezon City.

I was in Cebu 2 years ago, and had more girls than I knew what to do with it. I was 30 at the time, so about your age and had no trouble at all getting good attention and never slept alone. I'm talking about NON pros here just to point that out. I know a lot of guys, about our age who are killing it. Read this:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20155.html

The first few pages are more about their adventures in Thailand and rest of Asia, but the rest of the pages are all about how they're tearing it up in the Phils.

First thing you need to do is to get out of that shit hole aka the greater Manila including QC and get to the provinces. Take your pick: Cebu, Davao, CDO, General Santos, etc...pick any city and you will have a similar experience with quality, non pros.

Good luck man!



according to your source....this girl was the best looking they have ever seen
http://postimage.org/image/do97gcd25/
LOL really??? she looks like a ladyboy
lol so many westerners like to brag about all the girls they get...when all of their conquests look like they should have a paper bag over their head
:lol: :lol:

quite ironic the ones who dont brag and talk about their "GAME" are the ones who really do end up in a serious relationship with a very attractive woman


What r u talking about? She has some very nice curves and a cute face. I don't think she is a ladyboy either but if she is, she's a very exceptional one - never seen one that good in Phils, only in Thai. Generally most ladyboys have proportionally undersized lower bodies, not like this specimen.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Mark,
Seriously as others have pointed out, you are in the 2nd worst place in all of the Phils to meet quality, normal girls. The worst one being Angeles City and the 2nd, Quezon City.

I was in Cebu 2 years ago, and had more girls than I knew what to do with it. I was 30 at the time, so about your age and had no trouble at all getting good attention and never slept alone. I'm talking about NON pros here just to point that out. I know a lot of guys, about our age who are killing it. Read this:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20155.html

The first few pages are more about their adventures in Thailand and rest of Asia, but the rest of the pages are all about how they're tearing it up in the Phils.

First thing you need to do is to get out of that shit hole aka the greater Manila including QC and get to the provinces. Take your pick: Cebu, Davao, CDO, General Santos, etc...pick any city and you will have a similar experience with quality, non pros.

Good luck man!



according to your source....this girl was the best looking they have ever seen
http://postimage.org/image/do97gcd25/
LOL really??? she looks like a ladyboy
lol so many westerners like to brag about all the girls they get...when all of their conquests look like they should have a paper bag over their head
:lol: :lol:

quite ironic the ones who dont brag and talk about their "GAME" are the ones who really do end up in a serious relationship with a very attractive woman


What r u talking about? She has some very nice curves and a cute face. I don't think she is a ladyboy either but if she is, she's a very exceptional one - never seen one that good in Phils, only in Thai. Generally most ladyboys have proportionally undersized lower bodies, not like this specimen.


your easily tricked then....ladyboys have operations so they can get bodies like that

anyways I said she looked like one....her face isnt cute...you got some pretty low standards if you think that is cute
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Mr S wrote:C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-taILlmms[/youtube]

Lots of young thangs to be had in PI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly/videos?view=0


That girl looks so short and small that someone could probably pick her up and throw her across the room, very child like. Guys going for that must be into kids or something.

I'm still in Cebu and tonight, I met a dark skinned Filipino American (born in States and speaks no Tagalog or Visayan) who met his Cebuna fiancee online. The guy is well into 40s, has a regular low paying service sector job, and is chubby and average looking. The girl, who I've known through my friends for over a year already is 28, 5'7" with light Korean colored skin and a nice face and body (I took photos which I can show Winston). They met on a dating site, corresponded by phone and email for around 3 months, and he came here and proposed! She had just secured a visa to work in Norway and is giving that up to marry this guy. My friend worked in Dubai for a few years and was making good coin over there as an exec secretary. She's known this girl for like 15 years, is her best friend, and vouches for her. Perhaps this guy really found a great girl who won't change after settling with him in the States. Time will tell.

Mr. S, correct me if I am wrong. But I get the impression you are drawn to the very poor province girls and also the bar girl types. Of course these types are going to tend to be desperate. I mean, they look like they don't even get enough nutritious food to grow into fully developed adults, lol. So I can see why these types would be hi risk.

But some of the more independent urban girls are going to be less likely to behave the way u r talking about. If a girl can pull in 20,000 or more pesos per month either working in a call center or office in Phils or even more in a place like Dubai in an office environment, she is not going to be so desperate and can follow her heart. That's not to say there is no risk w those the more middle class types. But if u go for bargirls and the very poorest country gals, u r asking for trouble (if u want marriage material) and u r missing out on some of the best of what is on offer here.

Some of the more independent girls here are not that into looks. I think that guy you call weird looking would be appreciated by some ladies here and not just the desperate. Some might even find him attractive. I have another friend in Metro Manila who is 5'6", has light Korean colored skin, and a very pretty face. Even tho she is just 28, she's in love with a 53 year old local dude who had a decent job but is not rich and does not sugar daddy her. Believe me, she could pull a rich guy if money was all she was after.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-taILlmms[/youtube]

Lots of young thangs to be had in PI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly/videos?view=0


That girl looks so short and small that someone could probably pick her up and throw her across the room, very child like. Guys going for that must be into kids or something.

I'm still in Cebu and tonight, I met a dark skinned Filipino American (born in States and speaks no Tagalog or Visayan) who met his Cebuna fiancee online. The guy is well into 40s, has a regular low paying service sector job, and is chubby and average looking. The girl, who I've known through my friends for over a year already is 28, 5'7" with light Korean colored skin and a nice face and body (I took photos which I can show Winston). They met on a dating site, corresponded by phone and email for around 3 months, and he came here and proposed! She had just secured a visa to work in Norway and is giving that up to marry this guy. My friend worked in Dubai for a few years and was making good coin over there as an exec secretary. She's known this girl for like 15 years, is her best friend, and vouches for her. Perhaps this guy really found a great girl who won't change after settling with him in the States. Time will tell.

Mr. S, correct me if I am wrong. But I get the impression you are drawn to the very poor province girls and also the bar girl types. Of course these types are going to tend to be desperate. I mean, they look like they don't even get enough nutritious food to grow into fully developed adults, lol. So I can see why these types would be hi risk.

But some of the more independent urban girls are going to be less likely to behave the way u r talking about. If a girl can pull in 20,000 or more pesos per month either working in a call center or office in Phils or even more in a place like Dubai in an office environment, she is not going to be so desperate and can follow her heart. That's not to say there is no risk w those the more middle class types. But if u go for bargirls and the very poorest country gals, u r asking for trouble (if u want marriage material) and u r missing out on some of the best of what is on offer here.

Some of the more independent girls here are not that into looks. I think that guy you call weird looking would be appreciated by some ladies here and not just the desperate. Some might even find him attractive. I have another friend in Metro Manila who is 5'6", has light Korean colored skin, and a very pretty face. Even tho she is just 28, she's in love with a 53 year old local dude who had a decent job but is not rich and does not sugar daddy her. Believe me, she could pull a rich guy if money was all she was after.


Some of the prettiest and most loyal filipina women come from the provinces

in some cases of rural filipina women in Japan marriages have lasted up to 20 years
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Mark,
Seriously as others have pointed out, you are in the 2nd worst place in all of the Phils to meet quality, normal girls. The worst one being Angeles City and the 2nd, Quezon City.

I was in Cebu 2 years ago, and had more girls than I knew what to do with it. I was 30 at the time, so about your age and had no trouble at all getting good attention and never slept alone. I'm talking about NON pros here just to point that out. I know a lot of guys, about our age who are killing it. Read this:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20155.html

The first few pages are more about their adventures in Thailand and rest of Asia, but the rest of the pages are all about how they're tearing it up in the Phils.

First thing you need to do is to get out of that shit hole aka the greater Manila including QC and get to the provinces. Take your pick: Cebu, Davao, CDO, General Santos, etc...pick any city and you will have a similar experience with quality, non pros.

Good luck man!



according to your source....this girl was the best looking they have ever seen
http://postimage.org/image/do97gcd25/
LOL really??? she looks like a ladyboy
lol so many westerners like to brag about all the girls they get...when all of their conquests look like they should have a paper bag over their head
:lol: :lol:

quite ironic the ones who dont brag and talk about their "GAME" are the ones who really do end up in a serious relationship with a very attractive woman


What r u talking about? She has some very nice curves and a cute face. I don't think she is a ladyboy either but if she is, she's a very exceptional one - never seen one that good in Phils, only in Thai. Generally most ladyboys have proportionally undersized lower bodies, not like this specimen.


your easily tricked then....ladyboys have operations so they can get bodies like that

anyways I said she looked like one....her face isnt cute...you got some pretty low standards if you think that is cute


Hip bones cannot be changed. It's very rare for one to have proportionally wide hips when compared to upper body and shoulders. I've seen a few such specimens in Thailand and they tend to be on those who started some very good hormone treatments at a very early age and who have exceptional genetics. Effective development via hormones at an early age is less common and less available in Phils which is generally poorer and more backward than Thailand.

The way some ladyboys achieve wider looking hips and rounder butts is through liquid silicon injections which are dangerous and also tend to produce lumpy results. That gal in photo clearly has not had this done. Some just get butt implants too but that does not widen the hips, it just pushes the butt out.

I actually think the girl in that photo has a cuter face than some of the photos you've posted. So I could argue that if my standards are low, than so r yours.

I wonder how much time you've spent in the Phils in total as an adult. Many of your photos are strange in that they are not very representative of what I see here on the ground. In which town or city in Phils are even 5% of young girls going resemble your photos? And even if they do, wouldn't most of them be abnormally short? How can u compare such girls to the tall and shapely cream of Makati/Pampanga/Cebu?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Some of the prettiest and most loyal filipina women come from the provinces

in some cases of rural filipina women in Japan marriages have lasted up to 20 years


Depends on wht your definition of prettiest is. For me, the prettiest local girls here tend to be the ones who could pass for tall and leggy NE Asians. I see those types occasionally in Metro Manila and Pampanga and once in awhile in Cebu area. But anywhere else I've been in this country, it seems very rare. If a girl is 5'4" in the provinces, she's already considered quite tall.

I can't comment on loyalty of urban vs. rural girls but I sure wouldn't be surprised if you are right. I have no doubt that some of these gals married to foreigners have remained faithful to death. My impression is that Pinays are generally a safer bet in this regard than Thais.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Some of the prettiest and most loyal filipina women come from the provinces

in some cases of rural filipina women in Japan marriages have lasted up to 20 years


Depends on wht your definition of prettiest is. For me, the prettiest local girls here tend to be the ones who could pass for tall and leggy NE Asians. I see those types occasionally in Metro Manila and Pampanga and once in awhile in Cebu area. But anywhere else I've been in this country, it seems very rare. If a girl is 5'4" in the provinces, she's already considered quite tall.

I can't comment on loyalty of urban vs. rural girls but I sure wouldn't be surprised if you are right. I have no doubt that some of these gals married to foreigners have remained faithful to death. My impression is that Pinays are generally a safer bet in this regard than Thais.


My definition of pretty

rural girl from Leyte married to a korean
Image



rural girl from Nueva Ecija married to a korean
Image
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Some of the prettiest and most loyal filipina women come from the provinces

in some cases of rural filipina women in Japan marriages have lasted up to 20 years


Depends on wht your definition of prettiest is. For me, the prettiest local girls here tend to be the ones who could pass for tall and leggy NE Asians. I see those types occasionally in Metro Manila and Pampanga and once in awhile in Cebu area. But anywhere else I've been in this country, it seems very rare. If a girl is 5'4" in the provinces, she's already considered quite tall.

I can't comment on loyalty of urban vs. rural girls but I sure wouldn't be surprised if you are right. I have no doubt that some of these gals married to foreigners have remained faithful to death. My impression is that Pinays are generally a safer bet in this regard than Thais.


My definition of pretty

rural girl from Leyte married to a korean




rural girl from Nueva Ecija married to a korean




I agree they have pretty faces, esp. the second one. But, body and height are very important too and it doesn't seem apparent from the photos how these gals rank in those departments.

Anyway, most Pinays in the provinces do not look like that, at least nowhere I've ever been. No wonder the Koreans and Japanese men have to hire locals to scout for them, its like finding needles in a haystack.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davewe and 4 guests