Any trouble for "Running up the score" in Phils?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Any trouble for "Running up the score" in Phils?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I was wondering if someone here has or heard of a foreign guy who got into local trouble with family, friends, neighbors or even Town officials for getting too many home runs with girls or so called "running up the score" while living or visiting The Philippines. I know that as long as a Girl is 18 or over it is legal to sleep with them, but after a while I'm sure word will get out with hotel or apartment people and they will tell friends who will tell families, who will tell neighbors who will tell etc...you get the point. I know that gossip in the Philippines is a national pastime so after a while I might get worried if I was out to score as much as possible, and maybe move on to another town, hotel or apartment once I got in too deep. In a bigger city this might be not much of an issue but I'm sure it could be in a smaller town. The locals would comment when I brought girls home to my hotel when I was only in Davao for 3 weeks, so I know it could be an issue and might scare me or other girls off. I certainly don't want Fathers, brothers, Uncles or unknown boyfriends after me for getting with their daughters, sisters, neices, or girlfriends.

On a short holiday like I was it's no big deal because I can escape after 3 weeks, but if I'm there for good I'm concerned word would get out after a while that I'm only there for the secret garden in the promised land and not only the weather, cheap prices and to speak English. I'm obviously only talking about NON P4P girls. I'm talking about regular DIA, Mall girls or just girls you meet out and about that are not selling themselves. So as far as I know the girls I met were just regular girls I usually met online. I don't go to bars here or there since I don't drink and I don't think I should have to P4P directly. I pay a little bit through jeepneys, taxis, entertainment, and food but that's about it. I'm interested to hear if too much mongering got foreign guys in trouble in any way with locals and what happened. I certainly don't want it to happen to me so I will keep a low profile when I go there, hopefully soon. The girls that I slept with promised to keep it a secret and I did the same for them.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on February 12th, 2017, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any trouble for "Running up the score" in Phil

Post by zboy1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I was wondering if someone here has or heard of a foreign guy who got into local trouble with family, friends, neighbors or even Town officials for getting too many home runs with girls or so called "running up the score" while living or visiting The Philippines. I know that as long as a Girl is 18 or over it is legal to sleep with them, but after a while I'm sure word will get out with hotel or apartment people and they will tell friends who will tell families, who will tell neighbors who will tell etc...you get the point. I know that gossip in the Philippines is a national pastime so after a while I might get worried if I was out to score as much as possible, and maybe move on to another town, hotel or apartment once I got in too deep. In a bigger city this might be not much of an issue but I'm sure it could be in a smaller town. The locals would comment when I brought girls home to my hotel when I was only in Davao for 3 weeks, so I know it could be an issue and might scare me or other girls off. I certainly don't want Fathers, brothers, Uncles or unknown boyfriends after me for getting with their daughters, sisters, neices, or girlfriends.

On a short holiday like I was it's no big deal because I can escape after 3 weeks, but if I'm there for good I'm concerned word would get out after a while that I'm only there for the secret garden in the promised land and not only the weather, cheap prices and to speak English. I'm obviously only talking about NON P4P girls. I'm talking about regular DIA, Mall girls or just girls you meet out and about that are not selling themselves. I am lucky enough that I don't need to pay for it directly, since I am Will N. Dowd after all and still young, fit, slim trim and modelesque. So as far as I know the girls I met were just regular girls I met through normal means. I don't go to bars here or there since I don't drink and I don't think I should have to P4P directly. I pay a little bit through jeepneys, taxis, entertainment, and food but that's about it. I'm interested to hear if too much mongering got foreign guys in trouble in any way with locals and what happened. I certainly don't want it to happen to me so I will keep a low profile when I go there, hopefully soon. The girls that I slept with promised to keep it a secret and I did the same for them.
Yes. I know a Filipina girl that told me how in a certain town, the people grew to resent foreigners because of all the tales of women being coaxed into sex by mongering males invading the place. Some even pretended to be a real couple--meeting with parents and asking for marriage--only to leave town the next day after the women loses her virginity to the scumbag foreigner. It's a shameful thing in my opinion and ruins it for guys wanting real relationships, not sex tourism.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I always tell girls there the truth of my intentions right away, so their is no BS later. I tell them what I tell to all girls I meet there:

The chances of me marrying any girl including them are essentially nil, so don't even consider it.
I do meet and hang out with other girls, so they are not the only one.
If I do meet other girls it doesn't mean I don't like them.
I won't buy them stuff, but I will pay for meals, transportation, movies etc when we are out and about together.
If I like them I want them to sleep over, but if they don't want to I still like them and we can hang out, but other girls will sleep over with me.
We can use condoms if they want but I prefer not too.
I use the withdrawal method with all former GF's with 100% success rate since I use it properly.
If they get pregnant then yes I will take care of them and the baby but I still probably won't marry.
If I don't text them back within a minute it doesn't mean I don't like them it just means I am busy, probably with another girl.
If I see them in public and I'm with another girl and I ignore them, it doesn't mean I don't like them, it just means I'm concentrating on the other girl then.
If they have a cute friend that wants to sleepover with them and I, I'm up for it.

I actually tried to organize a party just before I left there and invited all the girls I met so they could meet each other, but I ran out of time. I thought that if they met each other then it would be cool that I was not scared to show how many I met and some of them might even become friends and we could all hang out together. I hope to do it next time.
Steel
Freshman Poster

Post by Steel »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I actually tried to organize a party just before I left there and invited all the girls I f***ed so they could meet each other, but I ran out of time. I thought that if they met each other then it would be cool that I was not scared to show how many I f**k and some of them might even become friends and we could all hang out together. I hope to do it next time.

That sounds odd, never heard that one before who do you think you are the hugh hefner of the philippines?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

You edited my "quote". I didn't sleep with all of them anyways, some were virgins, some were scared due to my user name here. When I asked them if they were into meeting the other girls at a party they said yes!