Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind

Postby Taco » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 am

Recreational dating does not exist in China like it does in western countries. If a Chinese woman is too educated or from a wealthy family she'll be living with a house full of cats by the time she's 27.

China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind
http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-l ... ood-2013-1
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Postby Cornfed » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

If previously quality women are wasting their lives in universities until they are unmarriageable old bags, the idea would be to simply not allow women to attend university. There would be no down side, since women have been proven not to be able to create anything requiring high level intellectual performance anyway. The quality of university for the remaining real students could be raised, the surplus of graduates compared to jobs available would end and the women would be contributing to societal advance in the way they are designed to - by birthing quality sons.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:19 am

The problem here is the definition of quality.

Men value looks over anything else - a woman has no additional value in the dating marketplace if she has a degree etc. etc.

And this is probably worse for educated women, as educated men hardly ever want to find a wife who is their intellectual superior.

Interestingly, my last gf's sister has been invited to have another baby.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 pm

xiongmao wrote:The problem here is the definition of quality.

Men value looks over anything else - a woman has no additional value in the dating marketplace if she has a degree etc. etc.

And this is probably worse for educated women, as educated men hardly ever want to find a wife who is their intellectual superior.

Interestingly, my last gf's sister has been invited to have another baby.


Invited by ...?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Invited by the government. I guess they want to encourage her to have more kids.

China seems chaotic, but everything is managed.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Jacaré » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 am

I also had the same reaction when you wrote that she was invited to have another baby. That seemed wacky but then remembered as you pointed out, that the 1 child policy is still in effect. Seems that in light of that the Chinese government can decide who they will allow to have more than 1 child? Interesting to say the least!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 am

Taco wrote:Recreational dating does not exist in China like it does in western countries. If a Chinese woman is too educated or from a wealthy family she'll be living with a house full of cats by the time she's 27.

China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind
http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-l ... ood-2013-1


From the article:
“There is an opinion that A quality guys will find B quality women, B quality guys will find C quality women, and C quality men will find D quality women,â€￾ Huang Yuanyuan, a 29-year-old unmarried Chinese woman tells her. “The people left are A quality women and D quality men. So if you are a leftover woman, you are A quality.â€￾

An opinion among the narcissistic, at least. :roll:
They won't marry at all because they can't marry (in their minds) "up".
In other news, people avoid stepping in dog merde because it is of such high "A" quality.
Good on Chinese men for looking elsewhere.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Andrewww » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 am

xiongmao wrote:Men value looks over anything else - a woman has no additional value in the dating marketplace if she has a degree etc. etc.

And this is probably worse for educated women, as educated men hardly ever want to find a wife who is their intellectual superior.


Now explain that to the feminazis.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Re: China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind

Postby fightforlove » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Recreational dating does not exist in China like it does in western countries. If a Chinese woman is too educated or from a wealthy family she'll be living with a house full of cats by the time she's 27.

China's "A Quality" Women Get Left Behind
http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-l ... ood-2013-1


From the article:
“There is an opinion that A quality guys will find B quality women, B quality guys will find C quality women, and C quality men will find D quality women,â€￾ Huang Yuanyuan, a 29-year-old unmarried Chinese woman tells her. “The people left are A quality women and D quality men. So if you are a leftover woman, you are A quality.â€￾

An opinion among the narcissistic, at least. :roll:
They won't marry at all because they can't marry (in their minds) "up".
In other news, people avoid stepping in dog merde because it is of such high "A" quality.
Good on Chinese men for looking elsewhere.


I hate it when people get so hung up on dividing the population into neat little categories, levels or leagues (A, B, C-quality, etc...) I realize that we all do this internally to at least some extent, but I notice it's mostly bitter women get into this "you're not in MY league!!" BS. Many men do this as well, but it's usually the PUA douches with their HB7, HB8.5 crap. Real people don't need to segregate everyone into all these "levels" and see the world so myopically, makes me sick.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests