Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My perpetual nightmare in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

My perpetual nightmare in the Philippines

Postby Outcaster » February 8th, 2013, 1:44 pm

First don't get all defensive people, I am serious what I write here but I know it was my decision.

I was looking for the easiest country in the world to meet girls and came across Winstons link called "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!"

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page93.htm

So I decided to head down to the philippines for three months. Not a very smart idea.

The Philippines is the biggest shithole 3rd world country in the world. The place is filthy, crime ridden, dangerous, and polluted.

You constantly have jeepney fumes blowing in your face. Your constantly harassed by trike drivers, beggars, and street vendors/salesman.
The food is probably one of the worst in the world, with tiny portions and very overpriced.
I find many of the store clerks rude also, but this could be an Angeles thing.

You constantly have to be on guard walking around. I heard many stores of people being robbed in Manila, even happening while I was there. I see locals in the same spot trying to scam white foreigners to take a trike drive with them.

Police are corrupt, yes they extorted money from me, those bastards.

Are the girls worth it? Well, to be honest I was not that attracted to them. I was simply not that turned on in the country. When walking the streets many of the women there disgusted me. Many are fat and disgusting. Plus they all wear flip-flops so you get to see their dirty disgusting feet. Most of the girls I see have bad legs and are just tiny little short unshapely things. No tits or ass. While in Bangkok, its the complete opposite. Many hot girls with very nice legs.

When seeing all these people living in their filth and squalor, you just get turned off from the Filipino race as a whole. To me these people are the lowest human form you can get.

Simply put, my body turned off any sexual interest in these girls. I was just not horny and did not even want sex. This is completly different when I go to Europe. I always say I am in "heat" when I go to Europe. Not so in the philippines. My body turned off my sex drive because it was protecting me from mating with these females. Just like when you lose sexual interest if you know a girl has some kind of disease or something else. It is hard to explain. Who in their right mind would want to have kids with these females. I don't, why would I want my kids to have genetics from this gene pool.

Another point, even if you think the girl looks OK while she is young, just take a look at the older women in philippines, they are all disgusting and fat. Why would you want to be with a women who will turn like this.

The only people I see interested in these girls are old guys because they are old and that is all they can get. They want youth. Since I am young I do not have problems find young girls.

Funny thing is Winston I think knows the Philippines is a shit hole. Just read his posts. Everything I see wrong with the Philippines he sees also. He basically says the girls are just plain stupid with no substance, he can't even have meaningful conversations with them. "Hint he is saying they have low IQ" in a nice way. Every white guy I saw with a Filippino girl just sat there and didn't talk. There is no connection with these people, Winston is right.

He talks about how shitty the pollution is and how much of a bad place it is living there. The people spitting in the street. One Filipino guy spit right in the mall. Could you believe that, just walked and spat in the mall like he was on the street. I should have kicked him in his ass.

The place is a big rip off, Winston will be the first to tell you that just go read his posts in the scam forum. Food is way overpriced. I always felt like the place was all about ripping off foreigners.

This place will drive you insane if you stay here long term. Even the expats I meet talk to me about hitting and punching the Filipinos. They say if they act up just go hit them. Now I know why that Russian women went crazy and beat up all those beggar kids. The reason is you are constantly harassed and never left alone. You can not walk around in peace. If its not enough to deal with all the filth and pollution and crazy street traffic, you have to be constantly harassed by the locals.

So Winston, thanks for that "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!" post. You should take that down and tell people the truth about the Philippines.
Last edited by Outcaster on February 8th, 2013, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcaster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 4:57 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: My perpetual nightmare in the Philippines

Postby Anonymous1 » February 8th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Outcaster wrote:First don't get all defensive people, I am serious what I write here but I know it was my decision.

I was looking for the easiest country in the world to meet girls and came across Winstons link called "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!"

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page93.htm

So I decided to head down to the philippines for three months. Not a very smart idea.

The Philippines is the biggest shithole 3rd world country in the world. The place is filthy, crime ridden, dangerous, and polluted.

You constantly have jeepney fumes blowing in your face. Your constantly harassed by trike drivers, beggars, and street vendors/salesman.
The food is probably one of the worst in the world, with tiny portions and very overpriced.
I find many of the store clerks rude also, but this could be an Angeles thing.

You constantly have to be on guard walking around. I heard many stores of people being robbed in Manila, even happening while I was there. I see locals in the same spot trying to scam white foreigners to take a trike drive with them.

Police are corrupt, yes they extorted money from me, those bastards.

Are the girls worth it? Well, to be honest I was not that attracted to them. I was simply not that turned on in the country. When walking the streets many of the women there disgusted me. Many are fat and disgusting. Plus they all wear flip-flops so you get to see their dirty disgusting feet. Most of the girls I see have bad legs and are just tiny little short unshapely things. No tits or a**. While in Bangkok, its the complete opposite. Many hot girls with very nice legs.

When seeing all these people living in their filth and squalor, you just get turned off from the Filipino race as a whole. To me these people are the lowest human form you can get.

Simply put, my body turned off any sexual interest in these girls. I was just not horny and did not even want sex. This is completly different when I go to Europe. I always say I am in "heat" when I go to Europe. Not so in the philippines. My body turned off my sex drive because it was protecting me from mating with these females. Just like when you lose sexual interest if you know a girl has some kind of disease or something else. It is hard to explain. Who in their right mind would want to have kids with these females. I don't, why would I want my kids to have genetics from this gene pool.

Another point, even if you think the girl looks OK while she is young, just take a look at the older women in philippines, they are all disgusting and fat. Why would you want to be with a women who will turn like this.

The only people I see interested in these girls are old guys because they are old and that is all they can get. They want youth. Since I am young I do not care about this.

Funny thing is Winston I think knows the Philippines is a shit hole. Just read his posts. Everything I see wrong with the Philippines he sees also. He basically says the girls are just plain stupid with no substance, he can't even have meaningful conversations with them. "Hint he is saying they have low IQ" in a nice way.
He talks about how shitty the pollution is and how much of a bad place it is living there. The people spitting in the street. One Filipino guy spit right in the mall. Could you believe that, just walked and spat in the mall like he was on the street. I should have kicked him in his a**.

This place will drive you insane if you stay here long term. Even the expats I meet talk to me about hitting and punching the Filipinos. They say if they act up just go hit them. Now I know why that Russian women went crazy and beat up all those beggar kids. The reason is you are constantly harassed and never left alone. You can not walk around in peace. If its not enough to deal with all the filth and pollution and crazy street traffic, you have to be constantly harassed by the locals.

So Winston, thanks for that "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!" post. You should take that down and tell people the truth about the Philippines.


you hang out in the wrong places....thats what you will get

Angeles city and many parts of metro manila are shitholes....you came to that area to get cheap sex....and thats what you get
its cheap sex for a reason...many of the women there are but ugly
its like going to Harlem, Eastern LA, or compton and saying the USA is a shithole because you only visited those places
btw Filipino is not a race.....the Philippines is made up of hundreds of ethnicities (the prettier ones tend to be those of malay or east asian descent...the ugly ones you see in bars tend to be descended from negritos....which isnt far from the truth as the poorest people in the Philippines are negrito admixed or negritos themselves just look around the slums in manila) you can qoute me on this..its a fact

btw there are filipina women who age well....I personally know a few women who are 50 years old but look 30
its just that your probably chasing aboriginal women in angeles...hence why they dont age well
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Outcaster » February 8th, 2013, 2:08 pm

In my opinion, the only people who would want to live in the philippines or even defend it are sex addicts. As it is easy to get girls there if you want that quality and are attracted to the quality. Because I was not attracted to the girls I see no reason to stay in that country.

Honestly, I feel bad for you if you need a girl that bad that you would actually consider living in the country long term. But again, I understand the need for a girl. But still feel sorry for you.

here is a thread from thaivisa, which sums up philippines very well.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/105 ... ilippines/
Outcaster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » February 8th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Outcaster wrote:In my opinion, the only people who would want to live in the philippines or even defend it are sex addicts. As it is easy to get girls there if you want that quality and are attracted to the quality. Because I was not attracted to the girls I see no reason to stay in that country.

Honestly, I feel bad for you if you need a girl that bad that you would actually consider living in the country long term. But again, I understand the need for a girl. But still feel sorry for you.

here is a thread from thaivisa, which sums up philippines very well.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/105 ... ilippines/


LOL good riddance....seems like you already have your mind set
..
actually many people like the Philippines for its beautiful scenery, genuinely nice people, and laid back lifestyle
but since you only came for the cheap sex in one of the worst parts of the country...I can understand why you would feel that way
I mean Angeles city is catered to sexpats...what did you expect??


I certainly wouldnt want you in Iloilo, Davao, Leyte stinking up the place
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Winston » February 8th, 2013, 2:36 pm

What you say is generally true. But the Philippines is not good for nothing.

About 5 percent of the girls are cute and doable. Out of those, I find a few girls I like who treat me good and are good in bed, and have a friends with benefits relationship with them. Even though the food sucks, there are a few places that provide Western food for good value. So I just stick with those.

So you see, even though most of it sucks, if you hang with a few girls that are good to you and decent looking or cute, and go eat at places you know, you can have a good time there.

Where did you go in the Philippines?

Have you read my "15 reasons why Angeles City sucks" article? You'd love it I'm sure. lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11016

But yeah, it's not good for long term. Too many scams and hassles there.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » February 8th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Winston wrote:What you say is generally true. But the Philippines is not good for nothing.

About 5 percent of the girls are cute and doable. Out of those, I find a few girls I like who treat me good and are good in bed, and have a friends with benefits relationship with them. Even though the food sucks, there are a few places that provide Western food for good value. So I just stick with those.

So you see, even though most of it sucks, if you hang with a few girls that are good to you and decent looking or cute, and go eat at places you know, you can have a good time there.

Where did you go in the Philippines?

Have you read my "15 reasons why Angeles City sucks" article? You'd love it I'm sure. lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11016

But yeah, it's not good for long term. Too many scams and hassles there.


5% ?? no I would say 70% if we are talking about all the Philippines...

25% if we are just talking about luzon

5% if we are talking about angeles city
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Winston » February 8th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Yes the 5 percent was referring to Angeles City.

What I mean is that it is very possible to find 3 - 4 hot girls to rotate around in Angeles and have a good time. And a few eating joints to eat at everyday. In the mall and on Fields Ave, there are places with decent Western food, but they are not cheap. In the mall, there is Sbarro (the American mall franchise), Karate Kid, Taxi Cab Pizza and Pizza Hut.

Fields Ave and Friendship Rd. have some Mexican places with decent food too. There are also popular expat hang outs with western food for stuff like steak, burgers, etc.

So if you find a few girls and places to hang out at that you like, you can have a lot of fun still.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby noog » February 8th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Go to the province :)
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:43 am
Location: The Midwestern Wasteland

Postby Raja » February 8th, 2013, 3:50 pm

Outcaster wrote:In my opinion, the only people who would want to live in the philippines or even defend it are sex addicts. As it is easy to get girls there if you want that quality and are attracted to the quality. Because I was not attracted to the girls I see no reason to stay in that country.

Honestly, I feel bad for you if you need a girl that bad that you would actually consider living in the country long term. But again, I understand the need for a girl. But still feel sorry for you.

here is a thread from thaivisa, which sums up philippines very well.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/105 ... ilippines/

A Thai Visa board? People who choose the Philippines over other Asian nations and ethnicities are not choosing on looks alone, a major factor is the left over Spanish and US influence. While a percentage of expats might be in the multiple girl scenario to those about to pay their governments for a visa petition, the majority of Philippine backers, the percentage of women in some other guy's hotlist is moot.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

Re: My perpetual nightmare in the Philippines

Postby OutWest » February 8th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Outcaster wrote:First don't get all defensive people, I am serious what I write here but I know it was my decision.

I was looking for the easiest country in the world to meet girls and came across Winstons link called "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!"

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page93.htm

So I decided to head down to the philippines for three months. Not a very smart idea.

The Philippines is the biggest shithole 3rd world country in the world. The place is filthy, crime ridden, dangerous, and polluted.

You constantly have jeepney fumes blowing in your face. Your constantly harassed by trike drivers, beggars, and street vendors/salesman.
The food is probably one of the worst in the world, with tiny portions and very overpriced.
I find many of the store clerks rude also, but this could be an Angeles thing.

You constantly have to be on guard walking around. I heard many stores of people being robbed in Manila, even happening while I was there. I see locals in the same spot trying to scam white foreigners to take a trike drive with them.

Police are corrupt, yes they extorted money from me, those bastards.

Are the girls worth it? Well, to be honest I was not that attracted to them. I was simply not that turned on in the country. When walking the streets many of the women there disgusted me. Many are fat and disgusting. Plus they all wear flip-flops so you get to see their dirty disgusting feet. Most of the girls I see have bad legs and are just tiny little short unshapely things. No tits or a**. While in Bangkok, its the complete opposite. Many hot girls with very nice legs.

When seeing all these people living in their filth and squalor, you just get turned off from the Filipino race as a whole. To me these people are the lowest human form you can get.

Simply put, my body turned off any sexual interest in these girls. I was just not horny and did not even want sex. This is completly different when I go to Europe. I always say I am in "heat" when I go to Europe. Not so in the philippines. My body turned off my sex drive because it was protecting me from mating with these females. Just like when you lose sexual interest if you know a girl has some kind of disease or something else. It is hard to explain. Who in their right mind would want to have kids with these females. I don't, why would I want my kids to have genetics from this gene pool.

Another point, even if you think the girl looks OK while she is young, just take a look at the older women in philippines, they are all disgusting and fat. Why would you want to be with a women who will turn like this.

The only people I see interested in these girls are old guys because they are old and that is all they can get. They want youth. Since I am young I do not have problems find young girls.

Funny thing is Winston I think knows the Philippines is a shit hole. Just read his posts. Everything I see wrong with the Philippines he sees also. He basically says the girls are just plain stupid with no substance, he can't even have meaningful conversations with them. "Hint he is saying they have low IQ" in a nice way. Every white guy I saw with a Filippino girl just sat there and didn't talk. There is no connection with these people, Winston is right.

He talks about how shitty the pollution is and how much of a bad place it is living there. The people spitting in the street. One Filipino guy spit right in the mall. Could you believe that, just walked and spat in the mall like he was on the street. I should have kicked him in his a**.

The place is a big rip off, Winston will be the first to tell you that just go read his posts in the scam forum. Food is way overpriced. I always felt like the place was all about ripping off foreigners.

This place will drive you insane if you stay here long term. Even the expats I meet talk to me about hitting and punching the Filipinos. They say if they act up just go hit them. Now I know why that Russian women went crazy and beat up all those beggar kids. The reason is you are constantly harassed and never left alone. You can not walk around in peace. If its not enough to deal with all the filth and pollution and crazy street traffic, you have to be constantly harassed by the locals.

So Winston, thanks for that "My perpetual ecstasy in the Philippines!" post. You should take that down and tell people the truth about the Philippines.



Yes, the Philippines is a poor country. However, you sound even lower grade than the country.LOL
You went to the sh!thole of the country, Mongerville aka whoretown.
Another poster here has it right...

"I certainly wouldnt want you in Iloilo, Davao, Leyte stinking up the place."


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Outcaster » February 9th, 2013, 2:14 am

Well, I'll be heading back to philippines for a couple of weeks before my plane flies out of Manila. I will be completly bypassing Angeles. That place just gives me a bad feeling when I think about it. Because nobody in their right mind would move to that city if it was not for girls, I feel sorry for them that they have to put up with it to actually get a girl.

I can easily move to Europe and get pretty girls there so I will not be wasting time in Asia. However, I did like Bangkok. Mainly because it is so easy to meet European girls in bangkok and the city is cheap and has good food.

But I did spend a couple days in manila when I arrived and to be honest it is very similar to Angeles. Mostly poor, filty third world county.

But I'm biased with the whole travel to date girls thing. I have done my fair share. Mostly in Europe. I have done years and had multiple girlfriends in Europe. But in the end, I really do not think it is worth it to travel for girls only.

Everything is just easier in your home country and you will always feel psychologically better in the long term. I mean you have your long time friends, family etc. No matter what country I am in the locals just start to get on my nerves after a while.
Outcaster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » February 9th, 2013, 4:34 am

Outcaster wrote:Well, I'll be heading back to philippines for a couple of weeks before my plane flies out of Manila. I will be completly bypassing Angeles. That place just gives me a bad feeling when I think about it. Because nobody in their right mind would move to that city if it was not for girls, I feel sorry for them that they have to put up with it to actually get a girl.

I can easily move to Europe and get pretty girls there so I will not be wasting time in Asia. However, I did like Bangkok. Mainly because it is so easy to meet European girls in bangkok and the city is cheap and has good food.

But I did spend a couple days in manila when I arrived and to be honest it is very similar to Angeles. Mostly poor, filty third world county.

But I'm biased with the whole travel to date girls thing. I have done my fair share. Mostly in Europe. I have done years and had multiple girlfriends in Europe. But in the end, I really do not think it is worth it to travel for girls only.

Everything is just easier in your home country and you will always feel psychologically better in the long term. I mean you have your long time friends, family etc. No matter what country I am in the locals just start to get on my nerves after a while.


oh great we have another alpha male wannabe phaggot here
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Taco » February 9th, 2013, 4:52 am

Most foreigners quickly notice the problems the Philippines has. However, these same people are usually very slow to recognize the moral, social, economic and political decline in their own countries, a subject I've addressed many times on this forum. As a group, people from western countries are the most brainwashed people on the planet.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby Christianfilipinacom » February 10th, 2013, 6:50 am

Outcaster, Why did you go to the Philippines? It's not clear from your post. It's hard for us to be able to understand and respond without having a clearer notion of what would have been "success".
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 110
Joined: June 15th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Postby Falcon » February 10th, 2013, 7:15 am

Here's one of the best videos showing Fields Avenue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9VbRD_8EyM[/youtube]

2:20 is a funny scene.
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest