Visayan and Mindanao girls are just a different class....lol

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

some visayan girls
Image[/img]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Visayan and Mindanao girls are just a different class...

Post by Winston »

Can you elaborate? I also heard from Rock and others that Mindanao girls don't ask for money from guys as much as Luzon girls or Angeles City girls from Samar and Leyte. Why would they be different? Aren't they poor too? I heard that it's a lot easier to get laid for free there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: visayan and mindanao girls are just a different class...

Post by Zambales »

Anonymous1 wrote:
FCF4L wrote:yea some of the biggest scammers out there are from there. The luzon bad visayas and mindanao good b.s. is gettign old. Where do you think all the bar girls and scammers in manillia and on luzon come from : visayas and mindanao I know this trough experience :)
As far as angles city goes I odn't know why anyone would want to live i nthe biggest how house outside of bangkok but ot each his own I'd never raise a family htere.
no...most scammers are from Manila

you do realize that most visayan and mindanao girls have no affection for western men
majority of the time that visayan and mindanao girls marry a foreigner its with a japanese or korean man

its the southern luzon girls who chase after westerners.....majority of westerners who hook up with filipinas do so with someone from manila or angeles or subic
The only correct statement there is the first one and that most westerners hook up with a girl from Metro Manila. Why? Because it has a population of nearly 13 million.

Visayan and Mindanaoan girls with the exception of the Muslims DO have an affection for western men. Half the guys I know who have married a Pinay are with women from either Tagum City, Butuan, Bacolod, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Mati City, Siquijor, Cebu, Tacloban, Compostela Valley or Bukidnon.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Zambales wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
FCF4L wrote:yea some of the biggest scammers out there are from there. The luzon bad visayas and mindanao good b.s. is gettign old. Where do you think all the bar girls and scammers in manillia and on luzon come from : visayas and mindanao I know this trough experience :)
As far as angles city goes I odn't know why anyone would want to live i nthe biggest how house outside of bangkok but ot each his own I'd never raise a family htere.

you do realize that most visayan and mindanao girls have no affection for western men
majority of the time that visayan and mindanao girls marry a foreigner its with a japanese or korean man

its the southern luzon girls who chase after westerners.....majority of westerners who hook up with filipinas do so with someone from manila or angeles or subic
The only correct statement there is the first one and that most westerners hook up with a girl from Metro Manila. Why? Because it has a population of nearly 13 million.

Visayan and Mindanaoan girls with the exception of the Muslims DO have an affection for western men. Half the guys I know who have married a Pinay are with women from either Tagum City, Butuan, Bacolod, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Mati City, Siquijor, Cebu, Tacloban, Compostela Valley or Bukidnon.
My wife is from Iligan City. Having spent some time down there, it's amazing how few Western guys even make it down there. Many of these girls have never seen a younger Western guy with their own eyes so you can imagine the level of attraction.

Also the girls from the south can look different from the "Luzon Look." That's my wife in my avatar. You notice she has more of an oval face and doesn't have the typical Filipino nose. Her father had a lot of Spanish blood and more of a European/Brazilian look to him and he passed some of these genes down to Cathy. Many other Filipinos don't realize she's Filipino until she start talking.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

pete98146 wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

My wife is from Iligan City. Having spent some time down there, it's amazing how few Western guys even make it down there. Many of these girls have never seen a younger Western guy with their own eyes so you can imagine the level of attraction.

Also the girls from the south can look different from the "Luzon Look." That's my wife in my avatar. You notice she has more of an oval face and doesn't have the typical Filipino nose. Her father had a lot of Spanish blood and more of a European/Brazilian look to him and he passed some of these genes down to Cathy. Many other Filipinos don't realize she's Filipino until she start talking.
That's another. Know of a guy who's married to one from Iligan too. :wink:

Actually, I was speaking to a couple of Aussies only a week or so back who have been to Iligan a few times. Famous for its waterfalls, but yeah, not so much for its invasion of westerners. It's location doesn't help as it's quite close to the Islamic provinces although I have heard the city itself is safe enough.

You've got a lovely looking wife, Pete, but I can't see her nose too clearly. Did you meet her online or in Iligan itself?

I tend to go for the Filipina's with the oriental look myself. My ex was the most beautiful Pinay I've seen and I'd upload a photo of her if I could but I don't think there's an option for that on here.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Thank you. I met her online thru Cherry Blossoms :)
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I bet your wife does not look typical of the girls there. I've been to 10 islands, but never Mindanao. I will have to get down there soon. :D
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I've lived in Visayas. I think many of the people in Luzon are originally from Visayas because that is where the jobs are. I think Visayas has the best fish. As far as how the women in the Philippines look, there all look similar and all look different. To generalize I think there are 3 looks.
1. a more Chinese look
2. a more Spanish look
3. a more native Filipino look - some of these girls have very thick and wavy hair. There are some beauties in all places and of all looks.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on August 23rd, 2016, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe white men avoid Mindanao out of fear of being kidnapped or murdered by extremists.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MrMan wrote:Maybe white men avoid Mindanao out of fear of being kidnapped or murdered by extremists.
The safety (or lack of) is a whole different issue. I've been in Davao and CDO and found both cities to be very nice and perfectly safe.

OTOH my buddy's wife is from Dipolog and her family is always terrified that something will happen to him. They are going back for a visit next week so I guess it hasn't stopped him.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Mindanao Girls are Awesome!

Here in Thailand It Is A Wonderful Place

1. For Gays
2. Being an Asian Man-Hating Dyke
3. For Cross Dressing Lady Boys (The most beautiful girls are actually men)
4. Whore Mongers
5. Single Mothers all by the age of 18

Even regular girls expect an allowance (sugar daddy). Regular girl expect a large dowry (sinsod). And Thai girls are most likely to cheat on you.

Regular Thai girls will claim that they will not have sex until marriage. Meanwhile they will be f***ing everything that moves except for you.

Thai women scored quite highly in the infidelity department too – they were found to be the most unfaithful nationality (with 59% admitting to cheating on spouses).
http://bangkok.coconuts.co/news/durex-c ... -the-world

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/mos ... onalities/