Visayan and Mindanao girls are just a different class....lol

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FCF4L
Freshman Poster

Visayan and Mindanao girls are just a different class....lol

Post by FCF4L »

yea some of the biggest scammers out there are from there. The luzon bad visayas and mindanao good b.s. is gettign old. Where do you think all the bar girls and scammers in manillia and on luzon come from : visayas and mindanao I know this trough experience :)
As far as angles city goes I odn't know why anyone would want to live i nthe biggest how house outside of bangkok but ot each his own I'd never raise a family htere.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: visayan and mindanao girls are just a different class...

Post by Anonymous1 »

FCF4L wrote:yea some of the biggest scammers out there are from there. The luzon bad visayas and mindanao good b.s. is gettign old. Where do you think all the bar girls and scammers in manillia and on luzon come from : visayas and mindanao I know this trough experience :)
As far as angles city goes I odn't know why anyone would want to live i nthe biggest how house outside of bangkok but ot each his own I'd never raise a family htere.
no...most scammers are from Manila

you do realize that most visayan and mindanao girls have no affection for western men
majority of the time that visayan and mindanao girls marry a foreigner its with a japanese or korean man

its the southern luzon girls who chase after westerners.....majority of westerners who hook up with filipinas do so with someone from manila or angeles or subic
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
FCF4L wrote:yea some of the biggest scammers out there are from there. The luzon bad visayas and mindanao good b.s. is gettign old. Where do you think all the bar girls and scammers in manillia and on luzon come from : visayas and mindanao I know this trough experience :)

you do realize that most visayan and mindanao girls have no affection for western men
majority of the time that visayan and mindanao girls marry a foreigner its with a japanese or korean man

its the southern luzon girls who chase after westerners.....majority of westerners who hook up with filipinas do so with someone from manila or angeles or subic
Don't know about that. From my small sample size, my wife is from Mindinao. Her two sisters also met and married guys from the US. DaveWe's fiance is also from Mindinao. When looking online I found Visaya and Mindinao girls to be less likely to scam. Plus I'll stick with the fact that the girls from the south are better looking, but that's just my opinion......
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

pete98146 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Don't know about that. From my small sample size, my wife is from Mindinao. Her two sisters also met and married guys from the US. DaveWe's fiance is also from Mindinao. When looking online I found Visaya and Mindinao girls to be less likely to scam. Plus I'll stick with the fact that the girls from the south are better looking, but that's just my opinion......
thats why I said most..your like a small exception
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Ask around, the biggest scammers are cebuanas which are from visayas lol.

Luzon women tend to be like chinese, status conscious, hence some see them as snobby but then if you are tall with good genetics, they can afford to be that way. Mindanao women are the most traditional but of course these are simply general observations, it will not hold true for everyone.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

jboy wrote:Ask around, the biggest scammers are cebuanas which are from visayas lol.

Luzon women tend to be like chinese, status conscious, hence some see them as snobby but then if you are tall with good genetics, they can afford to be that way. Mindanao women are the most traditional but of course these are simply general observations, it will not hold true for everyone.
I sense some jealousy....visayan girls...especially western visayan women are a step above many girls you find in AC

visayan women
Image[/img]
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

We have statistics on percentage of women whose profiles are rejected or reported as scammers. #1 by percentage is Cotabato in Mindanao, #2 is Angeles.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:We have statistics on percentage of women whose profiles are rejected or reported as scammers. #1 by percentage is Cotabato in Mindanao, #2 is Angeles.
dum dum dum....why am I not suprised....Angeles is a modern day Sodom and Ghorom
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:We have statistics on percentage of women whose profiles are rejected or reported as scammers. #1 by percentage is Cotabato in Mindanao, #2 is Angeles.
Has anyone here actually been to Cataboto? (North and south) A visit there would explain a lot, but I would not advise most to go there.

Outwest
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

OutWest wrote:
Has anyone here actually been to Cataboto? (North and south) A visit there would explain a lot, but I would not advise most to go there.

Outwest
Catabato is in the red zone(war torn part of the Philippines)
I doubt many foreigners go there....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
My impression is the Phils have Maoist Commies in the far north of Luzon, and Mohammedan separatists in the interior of Mindanao.

Is that right? or are there also Maoist zones in Mindanao or elsewhere?

Also my impression is that Maoists are less dangerous, just levying a tax, and some expats live in areas where they do make a small "contribution". Tru?

PS I know some of the Mohammedans are worse than others re kidnapping for ransom, rape, etc. -- I am just generalizing
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jester wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
My impression is the Phils have Maoist Commies in the far north of Luzon, and Mohammedan separatists in the interior of Mindanao.

Also my impression is that Maoists are less dangerous, just levying a tax, and some expats live in areas where they do make a small "contribution". Tru?

PS I know some of the Mohammedans are worse than others re kidnapping for ransom, rape, etc. -- I am just generalizing
actually commies are everywhere...but they are most active in northern luzon
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

That was my point...I have been throughout the area. It is one of the most desperate areas of the Philippines. Grinding poverty and easy death. Not a place to quibble about the moral points of scamming foreign romeos.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

Depends...I have dealings with some. The NPA is in decline though still active. There are rumors of a deal with the NPA and Jose Sison.
Its unhealthy to be on anyone's extortion list...