Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Illonga-Antiquena

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Illonga-Antiquena

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 am

The ethnic groups in the Philippines that is most likely to reject you

http://myphilippinelife.com/a-foreigner ... oilo-city/
Ioilo does not get nearly so many foreign tourists as Cebu and Manila. Places like Boracay, Dumaguete and Bohol see more tourists and have many more resident foreigners than Iloilo. Sometimes, I can spend the day in the city and not see another foreigner. A big part of the explanation must be that these places have much better beaches, but I also think that the Ilonggo character is part of the answer. I find Ilonggos, male and female, to have a reserve and seriousness which differentiates them from the more outgoing Cebuanos and even Tagalogs. They seem serious, proud, industrious, honest, and pious compared the more fun-loving Cebuanos or Tagalogs. Beyond the reserve, I find Ilonggos to be honest, kind, and courteous, but don’t expect them to fawn over you because you’re a foreigner.

You won’t see this in Iloilo
There’s certainly nothing unusual about young Cebuanas dating foreigners but this does not seem common here. While Iloilo has a few “girlie barsâ€￾ it does not have the kind of pervasive sex tourism/bar scene found in Angeles or Cebu City. Casual dating of a “whiteâ€￾ guy would not be considered proper by many Ilonggas. I rarely see young Filipinas with older foreigners, a very common sight in Cebu. Many of the Filipina-foreigner couples appear to be married couples who have grown plump together over the years. In short, Iloilo is not the best choice for the foreigner looking for a good time.
The upside of this is that the foreigner is more a curiosity than an opportunity and is generally left in peace and treated with respect. It’s unusual for me to be overcharged or otherwise taken solicited or taken advantage of because I’m a foreigner. There are not so many beggars. Sometimes when I do see children begging money, they will approach other Filipinos or my wife but not me. I have never been approached by prostitutes or other hustlers as I have been in Cebu City and Manila. I wonder if the relative lack of begging and prostitution relates to Ilonggo pride.
In six years I have never had even a hint of a problem with crime or pickpockets. On the contrary, we have experienced so many acts of kindness. I left a bag with cellphone and digital camera behind when getting off the jeepney. Fellow riders stopped me to be sure I did not forget the bag. If I drop something, multiple people rush to make sure I get it back.
However, does have a community of resident expats, many who have been in Iloilo many years. Expats hold meetings twice monthly on the first and third Wednesday of the month at Langford Place Cafe, which near the SM City mall. Langford Place is just off Diversion Road behind the Philippines Airlines office. The get-together starts at 3:00 p.m.
You can also join to the Iloilo Expat’s Yahoo Group. It’s not an expecially active group so you won’t be deluged with email but you will receive reminders of the meetings.


Antiquenas
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Illonga
Image
Image
Image
Image
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm







Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

@Anonymous1,

I knew you weren't the sharpest No. 2 pencil in the drawer, man.

@You all,

Keep talking about the Philippines in meticulous cellular detail. AC already became more aloof - the pro's and non-pro women - and this was 2008 I had in person observed that. Metro-Manila has been gone, but you may find some diamonds in the raw there.

You guys will eat your words and heart out. Mark my words.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Anonymous1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 am

E_Irizarry wrote:@Anonymous1,

I knew you weren't the sharpest No. 2 pencil in the drawer, man.

@You all,

Keep talking about the Philippines in meticulous cellular detail. AC already became more aloof - the pro's and non-pro women - and this was 2008 I had in person observed that. Metro-Manila has been gone, but you may find some diamonds in the raw there.

You guys will eat your words and heart out. Mark my words.


LOL mr big inferiority complex here....its the truth...btw I Didnt write that paragraph...I just qouted it from a source

have fun with your 4s and 5s Mr Player.....we all know thats all your going to pull..because your a monger
all the women posted here...are the types people like you will never get
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@Anonymous1,

I knew you weren't the sharpest No. 2 pencil in the drawer, man.

@You all,

Keep talking about the Philippines in meticulous cellular detail. AC already became more aloof - the pro's and non-pro women - and this was 2008 I had in person observed that. Metro-Manila has been gone, but you may find some diamonds in the raw there.

You guys will eat your words and heart out. Mark my words.


LOL mr big inferiority complex here....its the truth...btw I Didnt write that paragraph...I just qouted it from a source

have fun with your 4s and 5s Mr Player.....we all know thats all your going to pull..because your a monger
all the women posted here...are the types people like you will never get


4s and 5s in looks? Sure that's most I had. But you think that's what's important.
The women you posted here...I wouldn't want, you Filipinaphile. I like women with curves and bone mass.
Your flacid cannot even hold a candle to a vienna sausage, paisano.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Anonymous1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@Anonymous1,

I knew you weren't the sharpest No. 2 pencil in the drawer, man.

@You all,

Keep talking about the Philippines in meticulous cellular detail. AC already became more aloof - the pro's and non-pro women - and this was 2008 I had in person observed that. Metro-Manila has been gone, but you may find some diamonds in the raw there.

You guys will eat your words and heart out. Mark my words.


LOL mr big inferiority complex here....its the truth...btw I Didnt write that paragraph...I just qouted it from a source

have fun with your 4s and 5s Mr Player.....we all know thats all your going to pull..because your a monger
all the women posted here...are the types people like you will never get


4s and 5s in looks? Sure that's most I had. But you think that's what's important.
The women you posted here...I wouldn't want, you Filipinaphile. I like women with curves and bone mass.
Your flacid cannot even hold a candle to a vienna sausage, paisano.


You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@Anonymous1,

I knew you weren't the sharpest No. 2 pencil in the drawer, man.

@You all,

Keep talking about the Philippines in meticulous cellular detail. AC already became more aloof - the pro's and non-pro women - and this was 2008 I had in person observed that. Metro-Manila has been gone, but you may find some diamonds in the raw there.

You guys will eat your words and heart out. Mark my words.


LOL mr big inferiority complex here....its the truth...btw I Didnt write that paragraph...I just qouted it from a source

have fun with your 4s and 5s Mr Player.....we all know thats all your going to pull..because your a monger
all the women posted here...are the types people like you will never get


4s and 5s in looks? Sure that's most I had. But you think that's what's important.
The women you posted here...I wouldn't want, you Filipinaphile. I like women with curves and bone mass.
Your flacid cannot even hold a candle to a vienna sausage, paisano.


You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits


You obviously think I'm Black no matter what I do or say. You don't have respect for me. I'm so glad you people exist at a very minuscule existence outside the AngloSphere. Don't even reply; it really will fall to the side.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:23 am

I guess she's Black too because she talks about Black problems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMK-QtRpSJE[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 am

E_Irizarry wrote:I guess she's Black too because she talks about Black problems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMK-QtRpSJE[/youtube]


yea she's black....

oh you brazilian mullatos and your identity crisis

this is the female version of you
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8CTnmRb7BY[/youtube]
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Raja » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 am

Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 am

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian


the same Kim with a sex tape floating around??
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 am

Raja & Anonymous1,

You two are newfags. If you guys were to pop that s.hit to my face in a non-feminist country, I would put some pwnage on your a.sses physically.

I don't want to hear "Oh I have a black belt...oh you n.iggers always resort to violence" as deflections.

See, another reason why I don't deal with English-speaking people abroad. Thank you guys for being really forthcoming.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Raja » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian


the same Kim with a sex tape floating around??

Sex tape, it was a professionally made porno sex scene with an actor. Singer/actress Brandy's little brother (Black). She then went on to be the girlfriend of a Heisman trophy winner (Black) before the honor was stripped from him. Married a mixed race NBA player who called her fat and it seems she put out for the family TV show. I guess that was the white part of him talking. Her fat sister who also shows fat in the belly married another NBA player (Black).

Meanwhile Jay Z married Beyonce who much like the white Kardasian may be over endowed in the b***y, depending upon your personal taste, yet presents a flat stomach.

Just saying a couple of extremely powerful Black men who won the sexual lottery and who could go the Wilt Chamberlain route of a different woman with every erection if they wanted to ended up choosing a "fat" woman for themselves as a mate.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian


the same Kim with a sex tape floating around??

Sex tape, it was a professionally made p***o sex scene with an actor. Singer/actress Brandy's little brother (Black). She then went on to be the girlfriend of a Heisman trophy winner (Black) before the honor was stripped from him. Married a mixed race NBA player who called her fat and it seems she put out for the family TV show. I guess that was the white part of him talking. Her fat sister who also shows fat in the belly married another NBA player (Black).

Meanwhile Jay Z married Beyonce who much like the white Kardasian may be over endowed in the b***y, depending upon your personal taste, yet presents a flat stomach.

Just saying a couple of extremely powerful Black men who won the sexual lottery and who could go the Wilt Chamberlain route of a different woman with every erection if they wanted to ended up choosing a "fat" woman for themselves as a mate.

gee I wonder if them being millionaires have anything to do with it??
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Raja » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian


the same Kim with a sex tape floating around??

Sex tape, it was a professionally made p***o sex scene with an actor. Singer/actress Brandy's little brother (Black). She then went on to be the girlfriend of a Heisman trophy winner (Black) before the honor was stripped from him. Married a mixed race NBA player who called her fat and it seems she put out for the family TV show. I guess that was the white part of him talking. Her fat sister who also shows fat in the belly married another NBA player (Black).

Meanwhile Jay Z married Beyonce who much like the white Kardasian may be over endowed in the b***y, depending upon your personal taste, yet presents a flat stomach.

Just saying a couple of extremely powerful Black men who won the sexual lottery and who could go the Wilt Chamberlain route of a different woman with every erection if they wanted to ended up choosing a "fat" woman for themselves as a mate.

gee I wonder if them being millionaires have anything to do with it??

Being Black millionaires have something to do with wanting a fat woman, former porn actress at that. That works against your argument about the fat white chicks, not for it.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:You sound like one of those ghetto type black americans who say the reason they date fat white girls is because they prefer them....

its more like you couldnt have one....like I said your in denial that there are types(not just social class...but racial types) in the Philippines who just wouldnt be with you....due to you being a monger....as well as being black
Its just the world we live in today

one must know when he has reached his limits

I knew that wasn't Kanye West with Kim Kardasian


the same Kim with a sex tape floating around??

Sex tape, it was a professionally made p***o sex scene with an actor. Singer/actress Brandy's little brother (Black). She then went on to be the girlfriend of a Heisman trophy winner (Black) before the honor was stripped from him. Married a mixed race NBA player who called her fat and it seems she put out for the family TV show. I guess that was the white part of him talking. Her fat sister who also shows fat in the belly married another NBA player (Black).

Meanwhile Jay Z married Beyonce who much like the white Kardasian may be over endowed in the b***y, depending upon your personal taste, yet presents a flat stomach.

Just saying a couple of extremely powerful Black men who won the sexual lottery and who could go the Wilt Chamberlain route of a different woman with every erection if they wanted to ended up choosing a "fat" woman for themselves as a mate.

gee I wonder if them being millionaires have anything to do with it??

Being Black millionaires have something to do with wanting a fat woman, former p**n actress at that. That works against your argument about the fat white chicks, not for it.


I dont think you get it...Im saying the reason why those men have attractive white wives is because they are millionaires...if they didnt have money do you think Kim Kardashian would still marry him?? I dont think so
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests