Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Illonga-Antiquena

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anonymous1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

anyways back on topic
Image

Image
Image


from San Jose Antique
Image
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm







Postby Raja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:I dont think you get it...Im saying the reason why those men have attractive white wives is because they are millionaires...if they didnt have money do you think Kim Kardashian would still marry him?? I dont think so

So while you see "pretty" I see a member of Paris Hilton's entourage who went a step further then Paris in her shot at fame. Who has two ex husbands and a high profile boyfriend in her history and just sold herself out to a NBA player for a TV show. Who is the fat chick, whose father just happened to be the guy who hid the evidence of OJ's murder. And whose step father happened top have been the world's greatest athlete in 1976.

I also see the fat white girl you claim Black men settle for because they can do no better. Kanye West himself when rapping about a gold digger whop wouldn't settle for a broke, broke, broke, broke wrote that lyric for his future baby mama. The fat whiter chick who spread her legs for two different men, one filmed, and three if you count Kanye for her TV show. And Kanye is in the position where he can still pull a different girl every night if he wanted even if his hits are a bit further apart then when he picked a couple of years ago.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 am

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:I dont think you get it...Im saying the reason why those men have attractive white wives is because they are millionaires...if they didnt have money do you think Kim Kardashian would still marry him?? I dont think so

So while you see "pretty" I see a member of Paris Hilton's entourage who went a step further then Paris in her shot at fame. Who has two ex husbands and a high profile boyfriend in her history and just sold herself out to a NBA player for a TV show. Who is the fat chick, whose father just happened to be the guy who hid the evidence of OJ's murder. And whose step father happened top have been the world's greatest athlete in 1976.

I also see the fat white girl you claim Black men settle for because they can do no better. Kanye West himself when rapping about a gold digger whop wouldn't settle for a broke, broke, broke, broke wrote that lyric for his future baby mama. The fat whiter chick who spread her legs for two different men, one filmed, and three if you count Kanye for her TV show. And Kanye is in the position where he can still pull a different girl every night if he wanted even if his hits are a bit further apart then when he picked a couple of years ago.


because he is rich...do you see any black people living in the hood getting anything better then a fat white girl??
case closed....money talks
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Raja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:I dont think you get it...Im saying the reason why those men have attractive white wives is because they are millionaires...if they didnt have money do you think Kim Kardashian would still marry him?? I dont think so

So while you see "pretty" I see a member of Paris Hilton's entourage who went a step further then Paris in her shot at fame. Who has two ex husbands and a high profile boyfriend in her history and just sold herself out to a NBA player for a TV show. Who is the fat chick, whose father just happened to be the guy who hid the evidence of OJ's murder. And whose step father happened top have been the world's greatest athlete in 1976.

I also see the fat white girl you claim Black men settle for because they can do no better. Kanye West himself when rapping about a gold digger whop wouldn't settle for a broke, broke, broke, broke wrote that lyric for his future baby mama. The fat whiter chick who spread her legs for two different men, one filmed, and three if you count Kanye for her TV show. And Kanye is in the position where he can still pull a different girl every night if he wanted even if his hits are a bit further apart then when he picked a couple of years ago.


because he is rich...do you see any black people living in the hood getting anything better then a fat white girl??
case closed....money talks

I see the man who sets global beauty standards, that being a Filipino without an Aeta ancestor.

So do you stay in an American hood or on a Philippine island? I take it a Black woman on account of being Black is no better then what you describe as a fat white girl, like my favorite fatty, Kim Kardasian porn actress turned reality star.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:50 am

Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:I dont think you get it...Im saying the reason why those men have attractive white wives is because they are millionaires...if they didnt have money do you think Kim Kardashian would still marry him?? I dont think so

So while you see "pretty" I see a member of Paris Hilton's entourage who went a step further then Paris in her shot at fame. Who has two ex husbands and a high profile boyfriend in her history and just sold herself out to a NBA player for a TV show. Who is the fat chick, whose father just happened to be the guy who hid the evidence of OJ's murder. And whose step father happened top have been the world's greatest athlete in 1976.

I also see the fat white girl you claim Black men settle for because they can do no better. Kanye West himself when rapping about a gold digger whop wouldn't settle for a broke, broke, broke, broke wrote that lyric for his future baby mama. The fat whiter chick who spread her legs for two different men, one filmed, and three if you count Kanye for her TV show. And Kanye is in the position where he can still pull a different girl every night if he wanted even if his hits are a bit further apart then when he picked a couple of years ago.


because he is rich...do you see any black people living in the hood getting anything better then a fat white girl??
case closed....money talks

I see the man who sets global beauty standards, that being a Filipino without an Aeta ancestor.

So do you stay in an American hood or on a Philippine island? I take it a Black woman on account of being Black is no better then what you describe as a fat white girl, like my favorite fatty, Kim Kardasian p**n actress turned reality star.


well its quite evident

in the Philippines the ones who dont have an aeta ancestor are the good looking ones(malay and EA types)
the ones who work in bars and date black men seem to have an aeta ancestor...same thing in thailand....black men seem to date the oogly negrito descent thai girls....you never see them with the prettier asiatic thai girls....I geuss birds of a feather flock together

in the USA black men who come from the hood date fat white chicks...because they dont like black women

anymore questions??
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Raja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 am

Anonymous1 wrote:well its quite evident

in the Philippines the ones who dont have an aeta ancestor are the good looking ones(malay and EA types)
the ones who work in bars and date black men seem to have an aeta ancestor...same thing in thailand....black men seem to date the oogly negrito descent thai girls....you never see them with the prettier asiatic thai girls....I geuss birds of a feather flock together

in the USA black men who come from the hood date fat white chicks...because they dont like black women

anymore questions??

Kanye West doesn't like Black women? He said that one about George Bush.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby mguy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:26 am

hey guys so I was doing a google search about this new chick that im dating called pretty chick (pic is in the blog)

and I landed back here. lolz. she has illonga roots.

I think pretty chick is not impressed by me being fil-am on top of everything. This is a quality that I like.

anyone have tips?

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ChinaFan and 2 guests