Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


China Discriminates Against Women in University Admissions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cyrus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 am

*smacks forehead*
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am







Postby zboy1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:29 am

Cyrus wrote:I'll ask my girlfriend from traditional rural Thailand (as "non feminist" as you can get) sitting next to me what she thinks:

"Well I think what they are saying (on Happier Abroad) is wrong because women should have full access to a university. The reason is because if a man becomes sick or injured the woman must take care of her family, and with a college degree she can get a good job. I see many times in Isaan (rural Thailand) a man goes away, dies or becomes sick and the woman has no money and is forced to sell her body to raise children. But the women with college degrees come to Bangkok and get good jobs. It is very sad if China is making it more difficult for women to go to school".

I think I rest my case. Speaking of things lowering IQs, I think this thread is doing it to me.


I don't think the idea of women being discriminated from having access to higher education is a good thing in my opinion. Like Cyrus mentioned, if something bad happens to the male of the household in a marriage, then the women better be highly-educated or else they're going to be in a world of hurt. And the Chinese are notorious for terrible discrimination--as are most other Asian races i.e. Indians, Japanese, Koreans, etc. Asians even discriminate against themselves, take for example how I'm being shut out of English teaching jobs because they want 'White faces' instead of their own kind.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby odbo » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 am

Who is this cyrus clown..

He/she actually believes females, not males are discriminated against in the schooling system?!

Moreover he/she believes going to university is about improving oneself and becoming "educated", when outside of engineering fields everything taught in modern universities is toxic bullshit you are far better off not being exposed to.

90% of the students (in Asia it's probably even higher a percentage) are there for a diploma in a field they don't care about which will allow them to make more money for less work and they don't care if they have to cheat or suck dick to receive it.

Women are hypergamous, more women in college = more unhappiness for everyone. For the most part women in college are nothing more than whores in training.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby fschmidt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 am

I think everyone is missing the core problem of women in universities. The problem is that women should never live on their own without male guidance. A woman should live with her parents (father) until she gets married at which time she lives with her husband. Women who live without male guidance become worthless sluts.

I am not sure that the Chinese approach is right. Better to have university entrance requirements that naturally select men instead of making this explicit. Any entrance requirement based on intelligence would do. Also, university should cost something, say some fraction of the parent's income. This gives parents some control over whether their kids go to college since kids don't have money. I certainly won't pay for my daughter to go to university, but I would support her pursuing her own interests while living at home.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Cyrus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 pm

odbo wrote:Who is this cyrus clown..

He/she actually believes females, not males are discriminated against in the schooling system?!

.


Why don't you ask me directly who I am, you prick. I'm somebody who isn't completely disconnected from reality, as you and the others on this thread who support this notion are.

As a guy who lives in Thailand, I have met plenty of women who for financial reasons, lack of scholarships etc did not attend university AND are sucking dick for money to support their kids. Go to any Go Go bar and that's the story of about 1/3rd of the women in those places.

Yeah, some of them would be into p4p anyway because they're addicted to meth and need fast cash or whatever, but there's also plenty of women struggling with waitressing jobs without resorting to p4p and thus make about ten dollars per 12 hour work day while greedy foreigners exploit their cheap labor.

As for the women who get degrees (and hopefully learn english too)... Here's some of their career options...

Physical therapist
Banker
Nurse
Hotel manager
Etc (The list goes on)

And guess what? There's a surplus of jobs because there's not enough people going to school. But many of these jobs require a minimal of a bachelor's of arts in something (for instance to work at a bank) as they want well-educated women (understandably).

When a woman earns a degree this opens up a TON more income into her family and countless lives are benefited in her family.

Now the Thailand situation is not so bad because many can attend a university and the discrimination is more based on age as they don't want people over 25 attending - but there's better opportunity here than other asian countries.

So this leads me back to the China thing. Undoubtedly China has similar socio-economic barriers and a major way to fix this is through increased education. In developed Western countries there is more access to university training and thus less of a barrier between the rich and poor, as people can rise out of poverty, earn a degree, get in massive amounts of debt but at least get a respectable job in the process.

The real reason China wants to keep sanctions in place against education is because such a communist country thrives on disparities between the poorer class and the middle classes. They need a cheap labor force to keep their machine in operation, and as peasant women go to college it lessens that supply of cheap labor. It's the same reason that people from the countryside are given limited rights when entering a big city like Beijing or Shanghai.

This leads me back to this thread: I feel sorry for any woman who ends up with one of you guys spouting this misogynistic bullshit. If you truly believe this stuff, then I think you have NO worldly experience, or when you travel maybe you spend all your time locked in your hotel listening to whatever weird-ass "men's movement" podcasts are instilling these ideas into your head about women as third-class citizens. If you actually step outside your hotel in a country like China or Laos or India or Pakistan you'll see a huge disparity, sometimes wrought by fundamentalist religious beliefs, and the huge need for education among girls and women.

Again, I'm really curious what you people think of the Malala thing in Pakistan. I guess it would have been better if she died since she was advocating women's education, eh?
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Postby Cyrus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:23 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:Though I agree that women in the economy damages everyone and f***s things up, I do not disagree that women should be able to get an education.

I believe the solution to the education and healthcare problems is to make good education universal and free, same with healthcare. Of course, this means heavy taxes that go to fund these two programs, but these two programs are free and without the interference of fucknig insurance motherfucknig scum of the earth companies and are well regulated. Yes, I am somewhat a socialist. I believe that in some parts of the economy such as medicine and education, funding by the government and strict regulation by the government should be the way it goes.

In fact it should be run like a dictatorship in which subpar doctors or teachers are immediately eliminated and they are retained based on a meritocracy and taking yearly tests to show their competence. If they try to cheat on the tests they face severe penalties and punishments such as death. So any subpar doctor or teacher attempting to stay on better get their a** out of the system. And yes, it is a benevolent dictatorship but a benevolent meritocratic dictatorship is better than an idiocracy full of scammers and insurance company robber fuckers who all deserve to be shot and their bodies mutilated in public.


Supporting women's rights does not make someone a feminist. I am against women acting just like males and dressing just like men and trying to be men, but I am completely supportive of women seeking to be educated. This is so that should the man in the family meet some unfortunate circumstance, the woman can still function to bring in money to the family without having to become a hoe who bends over in the public to get a good ramming.

Also more highly educated women are usually less racist and less prone to do the most idiotic things. The videos of the deer crossing and the retarded economy proposed by that townswoman are prime examples of uneducated low class American peasant filth.

Gender roles should still be reinforced, but that does not mean women should not be educated. I'm not even that big on "woman must be in the kitchen."

Personally I do not believe a man is a man if he cannot even cook for himself, do his own laundry, and clean his own apartment and bathroom. SEriously, we do not need to rely on woman.

A true, rugged, independent man can do EVERYTHING himself. The woman is simply there for when he does not have enough time or when he needs to get laid or when he is severely ill.


I agree with most of this. It just boggles me how somehow women earning degrees is part of the problem. The problem is that women try to dress and behave like men, which leads men to have NO attraction for them and it makes relationships fail all over the place. Whereas in more traditional countries women know how to have a career or pursue their goals yet can be sweet and feminine. It makes dating easier, approaching easier, etc. It's very hard for a man to approach a woman who's filled with masculine aggressive energy. That's the core of the problem and women's education is an entirely different matter and to not support something like education is extremely whacked.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Actually I pretty much agree with everything Yakuza said.I usually do.

That said, the issue of women with high IQs having lower fertility has gone unaddressed. I know it's not PC to talk about, but it's a serious issue that requires real solutions. Otherwise each generation will be dumber than the last and the country will fall into oblivion.

How feminine women are is another issue. The problem brought up here is fertility, pure and simple.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Okay, so you've gone from being a Feminist defender to a Bourgeois defender. Great.

E_Irizarry wrote:@ABCDavid01,

Ever since you have been looking more hip in your avatar after a couple of HA members cracked jokes on you, you have been growing a pair. *Hi-five*

I support your pro-male disposition based on this thread.


Thanks.


Yeah when I was not "self-aware", then yeah, I was a feminist defender by proxy uniform of DC Comics superhero Captain Save-A-H.o.e. You really are growing a pair. Davey01....Davey Crockett....King of the Wild Frontier/yeah! - Slick Rick (1988). LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:10 am

Cyrus wrote:What you're saying is completely outside the realm of social norms and 'sane' behavior and you don't even realize it.

In real life, it's not cool to say women do not deserve an education. I don't know how old you are, judging by your picture you look about 15. I'd like to see you bring this topic up to your high school class and see how many friends you make.



So an argument's validity is based on whether it's "cool," or helps you get more friends or not?

No wonder you sound stupid.



This is speculative rambling, at best. Women are completely 100% as capable as men in the workforce and in their careers, and even 'useless' Bachelor' of Arts degrees pave the way for women who go to grad-school for MBAs, doctoral degrees, etc. Also, many jobs do not even hire people unless they have a B.A. in something. To say women should be weeded out of the educational system is like reverting life to before the Victorian / Enlightenment era and going back to the Middle Ages. You're saying women should be relegated to womanly duties and avoid overly ambitious career pursuits. Hahahaha.


And I don't give a f.uck if this is true. You have not convinced me that relegating women to womanly duties and avoiding ambitious career pursuits is against my interests as a MAN, nor can you convince me -- because women are not, and never have been, essential in the workforce or universities. They got those opportunities out of CHARITY. Just like your whole argument in favor of allowing women in schools and the workforce is based on charity.


The only reason career minded women don't pay attention to you... is because you're a misogynist :)


You're a f.ucking jerkoff for saying this. A real piece of shit. You have nothing to offer men as far as this topic is concerned.


I don't think they otherwise have any problems mating / producing kids. They just won't do it with you, so you take your rage to Happier Abroad with sweeping generalizations about the other half of the human race.

If this type of crazy-talk really is the norm around this forum these days, then I'll stop posting here.


Be my guest. I doubt your absence will be missed.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Okay, so you've gone from being a Feminist defender to a Bourgeois defender. Great.

E_Irizarry wrote:@ABCDavid01,

Ever since you have been looking more hip in your avatar after a couple of HA members cracked jokes on you, you have been growing a pair. *Hi-five*

I support your pro-male disposition based on this thread.


Thanks.


Yeah when I was not "self-aware", then yeah, I was a feminist defender by proxy uniform of DC Comics superhero Captain Save-A-H.o.e. You really are growing a pair. Davey01....Davey Crockett....King of the Wild Frontier/yeah! - Slick Rick (1988). LOL


Eyepatch like Slick Rick
And I'm a pirate
She rub up on my dick
And Imma fire it
Leaving on a jet plane
Happier Abroad
Third world club make it rain
OH LAWD
Filipina, Latina, Marina, Katrina
Make the lady, lady
Scream, "Davey, Davey!"
What country you in?
I'm a world class baller
That's it for this rhyme
From the lyrical mauler

:lol:
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby clowny » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am

lone_yakuza wrote:I'm not sure how familiar you are with Chinese society and modern China, but it is really not communist anymore, especially economically. It is basically a one-party "dictatorship" that is capitalist. Also, the Chinese civil war with the communists winning lead to gender equality and feminism even MORE so than the west. Chinese women were allowed GREAT sexual freedom after the communists won in 1950. LOL it was basically the same as what happened in America. The difference is that Chinese women retained their femininity, but that doesn't mean a majority did not turn into sluts. They just remained feminine is all.

Look at modern China and how many women are in positions of power compared to America. China and many East Asian societies have always been more feminist than the west. This is where western ignorance always rears its ugly head with dumbfuck race-traitor whores such as Amy Tan trying to say that East Asia is extremely patriarchal and misogynistic. LOL no. She and her ilk are very stupid.

Since the beginning of time, the mother in law of all East Asian families has always been the one calling most of the shots and keeping her son on a leash and always interfering and nosing into the relationship between her son and his wife. This is especially true in China, which is almost matriarchal in many parts of the country. Japan and Korea became patriarchal after changes in political structure but were also originally matriarchal.

The reason they want to keep the poor poor is because they are no longer communist. They are capitalist.

Originally, all of them (all of the mainland Chinese) were peasants (the communists were and are all peasants). You have no idea how the Chinese Civil War and communism changed the society.

First, all the nobility and high class peoples, doctors, warrior scholars, rich peoplem, artisans, holders of Chinese culture and history etc. etc. fled to Taiwan or overseas in 1950 and before then, there was already a trickle outwards especially with the Qing Dynasty becoming unstable. When the communists took over, they purged and destroyed so much traditional Chinese culture it is not even funny.

My mother is the descendant of Manchu and Northern Chinese nobility with some Dutch, though some of her family went to Taiwan long before the Civil War in 1950 and her immediate family took a detour and went to Japan first, which is how my dad and her met. And my dad's side is Ainu/Northern Japanese turned samurai + Dutch, which is why my family retained the patriarchal structure -> because of the Japanese being on my father's side. Had my father been mainly Manchu or Northern Chinese, his mother would have held more power than my grandfather. But even with the patriarchal structure you have no idea how bitchy Asian women are and how feminist most of them are. I'm not saying women are not allowed to voice their opinions and I am not a misogynist, but thinking that East Asia is patriarchal and the women are submissive and obedient is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard, especially because I have been around East Asian women all my life. East Asian women are not submissive and not obedient at all. All of that is an act to trick retarded western men and to fulfill the western man's fantasies of being a king in East Asia. That ain't how it works. And I know many many ex military American white males who find out later, rather nastily, that their wife is NOT submissive at all, especially at home. They act submissive in public, sure.

Just ask abcdavid about his mom.

And, lol, my mom is not "obedient" to my dad at all. In fact, my dad cannot live in the same roof as her anymore because my mom is a raging feminist. That's why my dad' works overseas. That, and also because America is so hostile towards East Asian males.

Anyways, China in its present form is made up of pretty much all peasants, and the fact that they have one upper class oppressing a lower class shows that they are no longer communist and are in fact capitalist and some peasants are pretending to be high class and nobility. But if you listen to and read the words they use very carefully, most of these "upper class" mainland Chinese use very rough, low-class language that no true Chinese noble in the past would have used. Not only that, but Mainland Chinese use simplified Mandarin Chinese, which is a lower form of traditional Mandarin, which only very highly educated peoples or descendants of nobility still know. And most of the nobility and high class peoples left mainland China long ago.


Magnificent post. What you say about east asian women is true, and I know this from first-hand experience. Many years after my parents divorced, my dad married a woman from mainland china and brought her back to australia. She turned out to be an even bigger nightmare than any western woman he has been with. Asian women can act all sweet and innocent in public, but in the home is where they are bitches.

Thai women are notorious for slicing off their men's willies when they're asleep. Even western women aint THAT f***ed up.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am

@AbcDavid01,

Ever thought about being a ghost writer?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Not a bad idea.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests