Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


China Discriminates Against Women in University Admissions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 pm

clowny wrote:Magnificent post. What you say about east asian women is true, and I know this from first-hand experience. Many years after my parents divorced, my dad married a woman from mainland china and brought her back to australia. She turned out to be an even bigger nightmare than any western woman he has been with. Asian women can act all sweet and innocent in public, but in the home is where they are bitches.


Well, duh. Your father brought her back to Australia, a major Anglo feminist bastion -- what did you think would happen?

This issue (bringing foreign women back to the feminist West) has been talked to death for years and years now. It's surprising that many still don't seem to get it.

Did you think that just because a woman is Asian, your woman problems would be magically solved, and you could just kick back and relax? If you're not willing to act like a man, and impose discipline and rules on your woman, then you're really asking for it.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am







Postby clowny » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 am

WiseTruth wrote:Well, duh. Your father brought her back to Australia, a major Anglo feminist bastion -- what did you think would happen?

This issue (bringing foreign women back to the feminist West) has been talked to death for years and years now. It's surprising that many still don't seem to get it.

Did you think that just because a woman is Asian, your woman problems would be magically solved, and you could just kick back and relax? If you're not willing to act like a man, and impose discipline and rules on your woman, then you're really asking for it.


There is some validity in what you've said, but in this particular case it's not quite that simple. This chinese woman had serious mental problems before the old man even met her, she just disguised them well enough to trick him into marriage. After he took her back to australia and married her, her true personality began to reveal itself.

The BEST PERSON I have ever known in my life is a woman from Laos who immigrated to australia in her early 20's. She's now in her early 60's--she's been living in this country for almost 40 years, and she is NOTHING like a typical western woman. Do you know why she hasn't succumbed to feminist brainwashing and turned into a bitch? I believe I know the answer. I noticed that she had NO INTEREST in mainstream media. I lived with this woman for 9 months of my life, and I NEVER saw her actually sit down to watch television, not even for a second. Not so much as a momentary pause--not even a cursory glance at the idiot box. I never saw her watch a movie or listen to any music either. It's strange in a way, but she seemed immune to the overpowering influence of television, advertising, music, etc. The television simply does not interest her. Her only interest was in REAL relationships with the REAL people--not the people on tv, in magazines, in movies, etc.

Now here's the moral of the story. The attractiveness of a woman (AKA lack of bitchiness) is inversely proportional to the amount of western media she has been exposed to. If you can bring a non-western woman into a western country and keep her somewhat insulated against the feminist brainwashing system--which means shielding her from television, movies, modern music, etc--then you may have a good chance of maintaining a sane, healthy woman with a non man-hostile attitude. Obviously, this is going to be easier said than done.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 am

Wow Clowny, sounds like that Laotian woman was really wonderful.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Wow Clowny, sounds like that Laotian woman was really wonderful.


She was. I sometimes hated the fact that she was more than twice my age. I think I loved her (in a platonic way, not because of anything sexual), and sometimes found myself thinking about how things could have been if I had met her as a young woman and we were the same age (this is of course, assuming that her husband was never in the picture). We would have had a great life together...
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Cornfed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 am

Trying to educate females is a radical change that has harmed the whole of society. Females should be taught to cook, clean, sew and generally be good wives and mothers at home. There is no value in formally educating them beyond basic literacy and numeracy, since they are incapable of making any significant contribution to fields that require advanced education. Sending them to college is a criminally insane waste of resources which destroys the quality of college education while turning the females into worthless skanks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 am

Cornfed wrote:Trying to educate females is a radical change that has harmed the whole of society. Females should be taught to cook, clean, sew and generally be good wives and mothers at home. There is no value in formally educating them beyond basic literacy and numeracy, since they are incapable of making any significant contribution to fields that require advanced education. Sending them to college is a criminally insane waste of resources which destroys the quality of college education while turning the females into worthless skanks.


See, no matter how bigoted a man-going-his-own-way is, we still agree on some points. This is strongly one of them. That's why the All_That_Is_Man vs. SkateboardStephen beef or the DaArab vs. PublicDuende beef or in the first-person beef of Me vs. Anonymous1 tagteam Raja is trivial compared to forces kicking a.ss out there that are so much bigger than we!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 am

Cornfed wrote:Trying to educate females is a radical change that has harmed the whole of society. Females should be taught to cook, clean, sew and generally be good wives and mothers at home. There is no value in formally educating them beyond basic literacy and numeracy, since they are incapable of making any significant contribution to fields that require advanced education. Sending them to college is a criminally insane waste of resources which destroys the quality of college education while turning the females into worthless skanks.


+1
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby fschmidt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:00 am

Cornfed wrote:Trying to educate females is a radical change that has harmed the whole of society. Females should be taught to cook, clean, sew and generally be good wives and mothers at home. There is no value in formally educating them beyond basic literacy and numeracy, since they are incapable of making any significant contribution to fields that require advanced education. Sending them to college is a criminally insane waste of resources which destroys the quality of college education while turning the females into worthless skanks.

In today's world, I think "college education" is a contradiction in terms. Colleges don't educate, they indoctrinate. Getting a college degree proves that you won't rebel against the idiocy of your masters, thereby making you a subservient employee.

I do believe in educating women, so that they can homeschool their children. This should be done from generation to generation, not through the school system. I find the lack of education of modern women to be appalling, they don't have the slightest understanding of math or science. My daughter is being well educated (by me) and being spared the horrors of schooling.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 am

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Trying to educate females is a radical change that has harmed the whole of society. Females should be taught to cook, clean, sew and generally be good wives and mothers at home. There is no value in formally educating them beyond basic literacy and numeracy, since they are incapable of making any significant contribution to fields that require advanced education. Sending them to college is a criminally insane waste of resources which destroys the quality of college education while turning the females into worthless skanks.

In today's world, I think "college education" is a contradiction in terms. Colleges don't educate, they indoctrinate. Getting a college degree proves that you won't rebel against the idiocy of your masters, thereby making you a subservient employee.

I do believe in educating women, so that they can homeschool their children. This should be done from generation to generation, not through the school system. I find the lack of education of modern women to be appalling, they don't have the slightest understanding of math or science. My daughter is being well educated (by me) and being spared the horrors of schooling.


Good idea! If I had any children in the U.S., I would also home-school them rather than subject them to the horrors of public education. Outside of the U.S., namely Asia or Europe, I wouldn't mind so much, since countries in those parts of the world generally have excellent public education systems.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:28 am

zboy1 wrote:Outside of the U.S., namely Asia or Europe, I wouldn't mind so much, since countries in those parts of the world generally have excellent public education systems.

I don't know about that. Asian education systems seem pretty lousy as well. I can easily imagine Korean schools becoming even worse hellholes than Western schools now that women are taking them over and they are abolishing corporal punishment. The school I worked at in China was much better, but that was an elite school. Most Chinese schools aren't so good. Of course all these places have succumbed to the scourge of feminism in that they educate girls and hire female teachers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Billy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 pm

women getting no education good method to make people dumb. and we now how cool the dumb lands are see pakistan and afghanistan. there you have it women without education. a real paradies. at last we found the promised land. pack your backs going to afrika, pakistan, we are coming.

for my part the chicks should work their ass off and pay taxes so i can stay at home and have a good life. that´s a pimp lifestyle. where is the overpimp conrad?
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby WiseTruth » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Cyrus wrote:What you're saying is completely outside the realm of social norms and 'sane' behavior and you don't even realize it.

In real life, it's not cool to say women do not deserve an education. I don't know how old you are, judging by your picture you look about 15. I'd like to see you bring this topic up to your high school class and see how many friends you make.

You say I have no evidence? What you're saying has the flimsiest thesis I've ever read. So female IQ's are lower (an extremely dubious pronouncement with no evidence to cite) and women with degrees become 'feminized' and therefore won't have sex with you and are thus going to be removed from the gene pool. What?

This is speculative rambling, at best. Women are completely 100% as capable as men in the workforce and in their careers, and even 'useless' Bachelor' of Arts degrees pave the way for women who go to grad-school for MBAs, doctoral degrees, etc. Also, many jobs do not even hire people unless they have a B.A. in something. To say women should be weeded out of the educational system is like reverting life to before the Victorian / Enlightenment era and going back to the Middle Ages. You're saying women should be relegated to womanly duties and avoid overly ambitious career pursuits. Hahahaha.

Also, most women I know with grad-school degrees and a lot of education behind them, and good jobs, have boyfriends / husbands and many have kids. Hell, I don't even know any single accomplished women --- they're all married. How are women being weeded out of the gene pool by going to college?

The only reason career minded women don't pay attention to you... is because you're a misogynist :) I don't think they otherwise have any problems mating / producing kids. They just won't do it with you, so you take your rage to Happier Abroad with sweeping generalizations about the other half of the human race.

If this type of crazy-talk really is the norm around this forum these days, then I'll stop posting here. But it would be cool if Winston (since it's his forum) could weigh in on the topic of women not deserving an education - as maybe it's just you couple of nutbags cooking this up and it doesn't reflect the forum as a whole - I have no idea.


Dear Cyrus:

You seem to think I give a f.uck that women are "100% as capable as men in the workforce and in their careers..."

Unless you can convince me it's my interest AS A MAN that women get 4-year degrees just like men, your argument is 100% WORTHLESS GARBAGE.

In the future, please consider changing your username to: "faggot-a.ss, shit-for-brains, dickless fuckhead"

Thanks for reading. Peace out.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:54 pm

WiseTruth wrote:
Cyrus wrote:What you're saying is completely outside the realm of social norms and 'sane' behavior and you don't even realize it.

In real life, it's not cool to say women do not deserve an education. I don't know how old you are, judging by your picture you look about 15. I'd like to see you bring this topic up to your high school class and see how many friends you make.

You say I have no evidence? What you're saying has the flimsiest thesis I've ever read. So female IQ's are lower (an extremely dubious pronouncement with no evidence to cite) and women with degrees become 'feminized' and therefore won't have sex with you and are thus going to be removed from the gene pool. What?

This is speculative rambling, at best. Women are completely 100% as capable as men in the workforce and in their careers, and even 'useless' Bachelor' of Arts degrees pave the way for women who go to grad-school for MBAs, doctoral degrees, etc. Also, many jobs do not even hire people unless they have a B.A. in something. To say women should be weeded out of the educational system is like reverting life to before the Victorian / Enlightenment era and going back to the Middle Ages. You're saying women should be relegated to womanly duties and avoid overly ambitious career pursuits. Hahahaha.

Also, most women I know with grad-school degrees and a lot of education behind them, and good jobs, have boyfriends / husbands and many have kids. Hell, I don't even know any single accomplished women --- they're all married. How are women being weeded out of the gene pool by going to college?

The only reason career minded women don't pay attention to you... is because you're a misogynist :) I don't think they otherwise have any problems mating / producing kids. They just won't do it with you, so you take your rage to Happier Abroad with sweeping generalizations about the other half of the human race.

If this type of crazy-talk really is the norm around this forum these days, then I'll stop posting here. But it would be cool if Winston (since it's his forum) could weigh in on the topic of women not deserving an education - as maybe it's just you couple of nutbags cooking this up and it doesn't reflect the forum as a whole - I have no idea.


Dear Cyrus:

You seem to think I give a f.uck that women are "100% as capable as men in the workforce and in their careers..."

Unless you can convince me it's my interest AS A MAN that women get 4-year degrees just like men, your argument is 100% WORTHLESS GARBAGE.

In the future, please consider changing your username to: "faggot-a.ss, shit-for-brains, dickless fuckhead"

Thanks for reading. Peace out.


Please refrain from using curse words WiseTruth. We can disagree about something without resorting to childish name-calling and petty insults. We're better than that on HappierAbroad.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests