What are Singaporean women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Globesurfer
Freshman Poster

Post by Globesurfer »

Just walk around the streets of Singapore and you will have your answer.... 8 / 10 times if u spot an attractive lady she is most probably non Singaporean... most local girls here have flat and sometimes wierd looking features... short and flat figures and worst of all they are arrogant. The very low birth rates here speaks the truth...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

They are extremely arrogant, even the fat homely ones. They think their shit don't stink. Those are the ones I have no problem telling, "Shut the f**k up you ugly cunt." I've been told that Singaporean men don't stand up to their women...that's why they're pussies then. They need to say what they have to say.
Calixtus
Freshman Poster

Re: What are Singaporean women like?

Post by Calixtus »

HI, how do you post pictures? You won't believe the broads I have on this side! And they come from Singapore, like me. You be wanting and waiting to see my line-up, of could-have-been of f**k-you's. Hehe, please ignore my wit. But you really have to see these pictures man, they are 100% Singaporean, and they are wild! Now teach me how to link them up, this is the real deal mates!

P.S. Broadside baby!

I have looked it up, and it appears unnecessarily convoluted. Apparently, I have to load it up to a site that is meant to host pictures, which I am thinking is shiet like Instagram that I don't use. Facebook exclusively for me. Which really is kind of counter-what this site is about ain't it? You want to be happier abroad for the biatches, yet you allow none shown, at least with easy access. This is stupid, go stay in your damn country fools! And probably half of you think I am trolling, when I do have the pictures, to get down with them, downtime that is! Give me or teach me an easy way to show you my whole consortium of the hottest babes this side of the planet. You ain't know the class of Singapore women, they are by far, the Chinese at least, and the slightly mixed, are top-quality yarn! Yes, I just likened them to clothing material! And no one's stopping me until you teach me how to hook them up on this site!
Calixtus
Freshman Poster

Post by Calixtus »

Ok, this isn't exactly my collection of some of the top-grade stuff that comes from around here, but it serves its purpose. Close enough, I am out, peace!

http://sgsweeties2.tumblr.com/

P.S. You still want some of my private collection? My personal masturbation stash? Hah, I kid ya, I don't do that, the deed, the stroking of the mast as I put it, but if you still wanna see the truly great, the BEST DAMN girls this side of the world, you got to tell me how to upload them, to some picture sharing site that we can all then marvel, at perfection. Picture perfection. Tell me then Chinese girls aren't the hottest, they even got those White biatches running for their money!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Singapore women are:
1. Rich
2. Spoiled
3. Bitchy
4. Very Smart
IQ by nation:
Singapore 109
Hong Kong 109