Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Acceptable age-gaps in the richer parts of Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Acceptable age-gaps in the richer parts of Asia?

Postby John_74 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm a western-European caucasian with slightly above average looks who is considering permanently moving to Japan, Hong Kong or South Korea when I turn 40. My game sucks so I guess I would have to meet someone through the Internet or maybe speed-dating. How young women should I be able to target there for a long-term relationship/marriage?
Last edited by John_74 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
John_74
Freshman Poster

Re: Acceptable age-gaps for in the richer parts of Asia

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

John_74 wrote:I'm a western-European caucasian with slightly above average looks who is considering permanently moving to Japan, Hong Kong or South Korea when I turn 40. My game sucks so I guess I would have to meet someone through the Internet or maybe speed-dating. How young women should I be able to target there for a long-term relationship/marriage?

30 would be the minimum for you

especially since their will be alot more younger western guys competing as well
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

If age is important to you then China, Thailand or the Phillies are going to be better choices.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Acceptable age-gaps in the richer parts of Asia?

Postby Rock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 pm

John_74 wrote:I'm a western-European caucasian with slightly above average looks who is considering permanently moving to Japan, Hong Kong or South Korea when I turn 40. My game sucks so I guess I would have to meet someone through the Internet or maybe speed-dating. How young women should I be able to target there for a long-term relationship/marriage?

Those r about the worst places in Asia to find women for about any age of westerner. Why not at least consider Taiwan if not China or SE Asia?

I would say girls who are your own age +5 to -15 or so. A lot depends on how young or old you look for your age. Also, if u r in a high position (company and job title, etc.), that can enable you to go younger too.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Acceptable age-gaps in the richer parts of Asia?

Postby John_74 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Rock wrote:

Those r about the worst places in Asia to find women for about any age of westerner. Why not at least consider Taiwan if not China or SE Asia?

I would say girls who are your own age +5 to -15 or so. A lot depends on how young or old you look for your age. Also, if u r in a high position (company and job title, etc.), that can enable you to go younger too.

The reason I want pick one of those countries is that the salaries are higher there. I want to continue working as a software engineer and make a decent living there.
John_74
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 am

Working is hard in Asia unless you're a resident. Forget it in China. HK and Singapore are options, but without a local language you'll find it tough. China churns out huge numbers of IT graduates every year.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand