list of bars and night clubs/ restos in makati and pasay

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FCF4L
Freshman Poster

list of bars and night clubs/ restos in makati and pasay

Post by FCF4L »

I need a list (don't bother with ermita or malatte places becasue I know them all) and angeles I won't visit lol.
When I'm in makati I'm usually only at malls, same for pasay (usually only moa there) so I need to have a list of bars and night clubs in those cities both regular bars and restos and pfp places too. Please help
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The nightlife generally sucks in Manila area, considering it's such a large city in comparison to other large Asian cities.

Anyways, P4P can be had on Burgos St, Makati area. That can keep you busy all night for the most part as long as you have money to spend that is.

Upper scale bars can be had in Greenbelt 3 area of Makati as well as Fort Bonifacio, which is basically in Makati area but called Taguig city.

Quezon city, Eastwood mall area has a bunch of bars/nightclubs for the younger crowd, mostly locals. Just have a taxi bring you to the mall. The bars are just outside of it.

Timog ave in Quezon City has a bunch of bars/nightclubs that mostly cater to locals and other Asians. You won't see many Westerners around there.

There are also some high end Asian style girly bars on Quezon Ave in Quezon City. The biggest ones are called Classmates and Pegasus. Bring lots of cash if you want to fool around with any of the girls though, however they are generally really good looking. You pay for quality.

That's about it, nothing to exciting but can keep you busy for a few weeks.
That's the major areas where there are concentrated nightlife. I don't know all the names of the bars and clubs cause they change a lot and I don't really visit these areas much anymore.

Basically just go to one of these areas and walk around, mainly Thursdays-Saturdays would be the best nights to go out. Sometimes Wednesdays might have some specials, but the closer to the weekend the more people are usually out, dead Sundays-Tuesdays usually.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.