Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Postby Banano » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 am

Since PH has a reputation of easy sex, p***y paradise where even old white men can get hot young dates so I wondered if
average Filipino can just get p***y anytime, without paying for it.
Ph men know local language and culture so I wanna know how easy is for them to get laid, not talking about getting married or p4p.

So we are talking about young women who have sex just for fun, like western women do when they like a guy
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Postby Raja » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

The unmarried motherhood rate is within the margin of error difference of the US rate
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Banano » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 pm

'The unmarried motherhood rate is within the margin of error difference of the US rate'

it doesnt mean they screw for free, it could mean some filipino paid for sex and did it without condom

remember theres no western style clubs and bars in PH, normal women dont get drunk, meaning its harder for filipino men to get it without paying for it
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm

nope...if you want no strings attached sex your either going to have to pay....or settle for a ugly girl for free
I heard E_Izziary bangs 2s and 4s, fat chicks, and ladyboys(only when he is drunk) in the Philippines for free....you should ask him
Last edited by Anonymous1 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Raja » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:46 am

Banano wrote:'The unmarried motherhood rate is within the margin of error difference of the US rate'

it doesnt mean they screw for free, it could mean some filipino paid for sex and did it without condom

remember theres no western style clubs and bars in PH, normal women dont get drunk, meaning its harder for filipino men to get it without paying for it

You actually believe that 38% of the female population are prosti's?
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 am

Raja wrote:
Banano wrote:'The unmarried motherhood rate is within the margin of error difference of the US rate'

it doesnt mean they screw for free, it could mean some filipino paid for sex and did it without condom

remember theres no western style clubs and bars in PH, normal women dont get drunk, meaning its harder for filipino men to get it without paying for it

You actually believe that 38% of the female population are prosti's?

no....its just that men prefer to go to prostis then normal women if they want sex
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Banano » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 pm

2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......lol


What about 6s nd 7s for free?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......lol


What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby eurobrat » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Raja » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......loll
What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her


Sounds like nothing you couldn't do in other parts of the world. Hell you can get a 5 in the USA easily as long as you're semi-groomed and have a tad social skills...

Thus we have a consensus. It is as easy for an "average Filipino" to get some as it is a visiting foreigner. In fact easier for a variety of language, and cultural reason. But mainly he is there everyday. The time frame is just not as compressed because the Filipino is probably not getting on a plane unless he is an OFW. We just have the other side of the Happier Abroad prejudice where men are going to increasingly remote provinces looking for a virgin who will do them to prove herself worthy as a mate.

If she 1 or 10. living in a Maynila squat or as high up the social ladder as Sharon Cuneta or Kris Aquino it makes little difference. At the same rate single Americans, Europeans and in fact anywhere were fathers are not allowed to kill their girls for family honor, are giving birth so are Filipinas. The only out you have is because abortion is illegal there are only half a million abortions in the country annually, low compared to other nations
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Raja wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......loll
What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her


Sounds like nothing you couldn't do in other parts of the world. Hell you can get a 5 in the USA easily as long as you're semi-groomed and have a tad social skills...

Thus we have a consensus. It is as easy for an "average Filipino" to get some as it is a visiting foreigner. In fact easier for a variety of language, and cultural reason. But mainly he is there everyday. The time frame is just not as compressed because the Filipino is probably not getting on a plane unless he is an OFW. We just have the other side of the Happier Abroad prejudice where men are going to increasingly remote provinces looking for a virgin who will do them to prove herself worthy as a mate.

If she 1 or 10. living in a Maynila squat or as high up the social ladder as Sharon Cuneta or Kris Aquino it makes little difference. At the same rate single Americans, Europeans and in fact anywhere were fathers are not allowed to kill their girls for family honor, are giving birth so are Filipinas. The only out you have is because abortion is illegal there are only half a million abortions in the country annually, low compared to other nations


LOL right....if it was that easy you would be getting some in your home country....and not the P4P scene overseas

actually women form remote provinces wont give it up easily as you say....only after marriage...so unless you intend to marry her....then nope
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby OutWest » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Raja wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......loll
What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her


Sounds like nothing you couldn't do in other parts of the world. Hell you can get a 5 in the USA easily as long as you're semi-groomed and have a tad social skills...

Thus we have a consensus. It is as easy for an "average Filipino" to get some as it is a visiting foreigner. In fact easier for a variety of language, and cultural reason. But mainly he is there everyday. The time frame is just not as compressed because the Filipino is probably not getting on a plane unless he is an OFW. We just have the other side of the Happier Abroad prejudice where men are going to increasingly remote provinces looking for a virgin who will do them to prove herself worthy as a mate.

If she 1 or 10. living in a Maynila squat or as high up the social ladder as Sharon Cuneta or Kris Aquino it makes little difference. At the same rate single Americans, Europeans and in fact anywhere were fathers are not allowed to kill their girls for family honor, are giving birth so are Filipinas. The only out you have is because abortion is illegal there are only half a million abortions in the country annually, low compared to other nations


LOL right....if it was that easy you would be getting some in your home country....and not the P4P scene overseas

actually women form remote provinces wont give it up easily as you say....only after marriage...so unless you intend to marry her....then nope


So far as I can see, most here are hoping for a country full of good chaste girls willing to make an exception in their case to do some free whoring...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......lol


What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her


Rating of girls is somewhat subjective. For example, some guys put more emphasis on face and others on body. And some guys guys are prefer slim, others thick, some lighter skinned, others darker skinned. But aside from that, there are fairly objective standards which hold across countries and cultures for what looks good and what does not. Rateme sites can give a good idea of facial attractiveness in spite of certain cultural bias. All over the world, perceived female attractiveness is strongly correlated with youthfulness, smooth plump and refined poreless looking skin, hi facial symmetry, body and facial proportions in line with Golden Ratio or Da Vinci's standards, and a waist to hip ratios of 0.7 or even smaller. In Asia, I would add that fairer (read typical NE Asian colored) skin, higher physical stature, and proportionally narrow shoulders/wide hips contribute favorably to a girls perceived physical attractiveness.

What I've observed in the Phils. is that Metro Manila at least and perhaps Cebu have a certain percentage of local girls who like to go out and have fun in their youth. I'm talking about girls who at least have enough money to get by ok (far from desperate) but may sometimes get casually intimate with guys they meet and find attractive enough (and this may have just as much to do with a guy's attitude and personality as with his raw physical appearance). Such girls are not always unattractive and I've seen some who I would rate as high as at least 7. Sometimes they can be found working in higher class hotels, as flight attendants, in call centers, or other jobs or positions where they are highly exposed to a modern and westernized urban environment.

There was even another poster here a few months ago posting in parallel with Will N Dowd who talked about certain guys (including himself) who had access to upper middle class and hi-so crowd and where a lot of casual flings and no-strings attached sex happened between guys and girls who had access to this world. The guys in this set included certain foreigners as well. So perhaps the casual style also goes down a lot with the kids of the rich, famous, and powerful.

Another strategy which may be effective but is ultimately destructive and harmful used by some guys (Pinoy and foreign) is to pretend to be interested in a serious relationship in order to lure the girl into a physical intimacy and later after achieving that goal, dump her or just disappear, sometimes right after she gets pregnant.

In Taiwan, my country of residence, we have a lot of Filipino/a contract workers who do 2-4 year stays usually based in some electronics or other factories. Of course, most of them are from modest or even poorer backgrounds. But some are still quite attractive by Pinoy standards. Many single ones at least will get lonely and engage in casual relationships with their Pinoy workmates and others even with Taiwanese or other non-Fillipino men.

I think there is an element of Latin warmth and hotness in Pinoy/Pinay blood. They can seem more passionate than certain other Asian nationalities. A lot of Pinays can be seduced to the point of wanting a man I believe. Just ask Taco, lol!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Banano wrote:2s -4s, fat chicks and ladyboys......lol


What about 6s nd 7s for free?


anyone above a 5 is not for free....you want to get a bang from that you have to get serious relationship with her


Rating of girls is somewhat subjective. For example, some guys put more emphasis on face and others on body. And some guys guys are prefer slim, others thick, some lighter skinned, others darker skinned. But aside from that, there are fairly objective standards which hold across countries and cultures for what looks good and what does not. Rateme sites can give a good idea of facial attractiveness in spite of certain cultural bias. All over the world, perceived female attractiveness is strongly correlated with youthfulness, smooth plump and refined poreless looking skin, hi facial symmetry, body and facial proportions in line with Golden Ratio or Da Vinci's standards, and a waist to hip ratios of 0.7 or even smaller. In Asia, I would add that fairer (read typical NE Asian colored) skin, higher physical stature, and proportionally narrow shoulders/wide hips contribute favorably to a girls perceived physical attractiveness.

What I've observed in the Phils. is that Metro Manila at least and perhaps Cebu have a certain percentage of local girls who like to go out and have fun in their youth. I'm talking about girls who at least have enough money to get by ok (far from desperate) but may sometimes get casually intimate with guys they meet and find attractive enough (and this may have just as much to do with a guy's attitude and personality as with his raw physical appearance). Such girls are not always unattractive and I've seen some who I would rate as high as at least 7. Sometimes they can be found working in higher class hotels, as flight attendants, in call centers, or other jobs or positions where they are highly exposed to a modern and westernized urban environment.

There was even another poster here a few months ago posting in parallel with Will N Dowd who talked about certain guys (including himself) who had access to upper middle class and hi-so crowd and where a lot of casual flings and no-strings attached sex happened between guys and girls who had access to this world. The guys in this set included certain foreigners as well. So perhaps the casual style also goes down a lot with the kids of the rich, famous, and powerful.

Another strategy which may be effective but is ultimately destructive and harmful used by some guys (Pinoy and foreign) is to pretend to be interested in a serious relationship in order to lure the girl into a physical intimacy and later after achieving that goal, dump her or just disappear, sometimes right after she gets pregnant.

In Taiwan, my country of residence, we have a lot of Filipino/a contract workers who do 2-4 year stays usually based in some electronics or other factories. Of course, most of them are from modest or even poorer backgrounds. But some are still quite attractive by Pinoy standards. Many single ones at least will get lonely and engage in casual relationships with their Pinoy workmates and others even with Taiwanese or other non-Fillipino men.

I think there is an element of Latin warmth and hotness in Pinoy/Pinay blood. They can seem more passionate than certain other Asian nationalities. A lot of Pinays can be seduced to the point of wanting a man I believe. Just ask Taco, lol!


by rating I mean all around would be seen as universally attractive...there are types out there who would be seen as pretty...even if they arent their type...usually women who are young...have money...and like to go out..would not be hanging out with creepy foreigner guys who think of themselves as PUA....I dont think many people understand this but there is a stigma against being with whore mongers..only hookers or hookers pretending to be normal hang around with people like E_Izziary....


actually korean guys sometimes do the pretend to be serious then dump after she gets pregnant thing....the thing is they are able to do it because there is no monger status with korean guys....actually from an insiders hint....korean guys are seen as perfect boyfriend/husband material by filipina women of all classes
as shown here
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaCqYj-MdWU[/youtube]

Im a filipino who has been around the Philippines....judging from what I see...I know what Im talking about
Btw for all those people pretending to have GAME while they are overseas...if you really have GAME then you wouldnt have any problem landing a decent girl in your homecountry

I dont think your friend who has access to the upperclass is telling the truth...I actually have family who are upperclass(meaning they make at least 300,000 USD a year, gated community, several maids, a driver) trust me I rarely see other foreigners unless its rich overseas friends they invite to the Philippines
I also have provincial family from the other side of my family

so I am knowledgable about both sides of that part of society....I dont have any poor family members in the city...in fact I very much dislike poor urban pinoys...I see them as different socially from me....they are the ones usually with mongers
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
by rating I mean all around would be seen as universally attractive...there are types out there who would be seen as pretty...even if they arent their type...usually women who are young...have money...and like to go out..would not be hanging out with creepy foreigner guys who think of themselves as PUA....I dont think many people understand this but there is a stigma against being with whore mongers..only hookers or hookers pretending to be normal hang around with people like E_Izziary....

actually korean guys sometimes do the pretend to be serious then dump after she gets pregnant thing....the thing is they are able to do it because there is no monger status with korean guys....actually from an insiders hint....korean guys are seen as perfect boyfriend/husband material by filipina women of all classes
as shown here

Im a filipino who has been around the Philippines....judging from what I see...I know what Im talking about
Btw for all those people pretending to have GAME while they are overseas...if you really have GAME then you wouldnt have any problem landing a decent girl in your homecountry

I dont think your friend who has access to the upperclass is telling the truth...I actually have family who are upperclass(meaning they make at least 300,000 USD a year, gated community, several maids, a driver) trust me I rarely see other foreigners unless its rich overseas friends they invite to the Philippines
I also have provincial family from the other side of my family

so I am knowledgable about both sides of that part of society....I dont have any poor family members in the city...in fact I very much dislike poor urban pinoys...I see them as different socially from me....they are the ones usually with mongers


1. Funny that Korean guys r not perceived as mongers, lol. Anyone who goes to Angeles City for a couple days would think otherwise, lol. Not only do they fill the clubs and KTVs, but some like to show-off by throwing crazy amounts of money at these gals. Second and even third tier cities all over Phils. tend to have special KTVs and hostess clubs geared to Koreans and Japanese. And some of the Asian guys who frequent such places end up marrying one of the hostesses. I personally know of examples down in Cagyan de Oro and in Cebu. The hostess type clubs may be more subtle but it's often P4P even tho some of the gals might not partake. Similarly, the mainstream mega bars in Angeles will have marked 'cherry girls' who also don't partake.

2. How much have u actually been around the Phils. Mr. Filipino? U seem intentionally vague about that and biased towards rural Visayas region. What makes it evident that u know what you are talking about? How much time have u spent on the ground in Phils and in what cities and/or areas? The rest of us who discuss Phils. are clear about this so come clean so we can better evaluate yr. claimed expertise.

3. I take issue with what u said about having GAME and going abroad. GAME is to some extent relative to environment. Why is it that in the USA I had no game but when I got to Taiwan, I soon felt like a very strong player? Why would even below average looking girls in US ignore me while plenty of much better looking Taiwan girls want to date me. Taiwan is not a poor country like Phils. Taiwanese gals don't generally date foreign guys for material reasons. Also, the girls there are on average much better looking than Pinoys and I would argue they are also better looking than typical American girls.

4. Last weekend, I visited the Angeles City Flying Club in Pampanga and also joined a friend who lives nearby for a feast at her house (birthday party). Her best friend and classmate who I also know and was there is just 18 but is an extremely classy and quite attractive. That girl was being courted by the son of CEO of one of the biggest mobile communication companies in the Phils. They live in a gated community next to Marquee Mall in Pampanga. But the girl's family has relatives in Australia and wants her instead to wait to 21, move to Australia after graduation, and date and marry a white Australian guy. Her family is certainly not upper class but her last suitor certainly was. He is still close to them and hangs in their group though.

Anyway, that girl is not into Korean guys nor is her family. Not every attractive Pinay wants to be with a Korean. Some don't find them to be rude and distant. These days, many of the better schools have a sizable percentage of Korean students. I've been told a few times that those K-students tend to keep to themselves and stay isolated from the Pinoy/ay students. A lot of locals who've been exposed to them don't really like them, their culture, or their food, even if they enjoy listening to K-Pop. Read what Lad, a local language speaking expat w/over 10 years on the ground in various parts of Phils says about the influence of American culture on this country. Of course I know Korean pop culture and guys are very much a fad these days, not just in Phils but in many countries. But not all girls are going to base or shape their dating/marriage choices on such fads, just a certain percentage.

5 The guy I mentioned is not my friend, just some anonymous poster here like u. Maybe he is lying, I wouldn't know. I brought him up cus he's just like u - another anonymous poster who claims to know what he's talking about; in his case based on having been in Phils. for a long time, in a special position, and with lots of higher level contacts, etc. Just like u, he's made claims and posted photos of third party Pinays. But not one regular here vouches for him just as nobody has vouched for you. His credibility is the same as yours - based only on what he claims as an anonymous newbie.

6. I do tend to agree with u that a lot of white guys here seem to go out with rather unattractive girls. But I also see Koreans and other Asians with bow wows too, just not as much or as blatantly as I do with white guys. However, in certain areas, I also see sometimes see whites and other foreign looking guys with very classy and attractive looking girls. The night I met Winston, I saw an Indian dude with a stunning NE Asian looking gal.

Some say that Phils, Cambodia, and even Indonesia tend to attract a subset of white guys who tend towards liking child like girls. Cus they often seem to choose tiny local gals who, partially because of their size, look more like children than adult girls. It's easy in all those countries to find available small local girls in the 18-21 yr. age bracket. But in west, u don't see white guys particularly favoring the smallest and most petite gals, only in SE Asia. Some kinda biased self selection at play methinks.

7. You should stop the condescending remarks about E_Izziary. He has a lot more cred here than you. Not all white guys fall into the monger slot. Some are well presented, very professional and/or fashionable looking, and young or youthful. Once in awhile, u might even see a pair of white Mormon missionaries here. I sure hope locals don't mistake them for mongers, lol!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests

cron