Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Postby Banano » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.

I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 am

Chrissays wrote:@mrbluelight

You're Korean? I think from your posts Iv read (and the whole k pop virus spreading around Asia) your doing pretty well in the Phil's.

Is it because your strictly Korean? Are other Koreans doing well over there too?

I'm Korean American; how well would I do in the Phil's (with women)? I'm talking the local pinays.. Educated, come from good, middle-upper class families, have jobs (No hookers) normal, attractive girls.

Not super models, I beg of you

I am not Korean. I am Asian American of another ethnicity. I have no idea how Koreans are doing here, the ones I've seen mostly stick with other Koreans. I think Korean American will do good in PH, as long as you emphasize the "American" part of you. Middle class Pinays are not so different from Asian girls in other countries. They are quite conservative and will not look to jump into bed with you ASAP. But you should do well if you stick with lower class Pinays. Lower class ones might even be more attractive than middle class ones, because middle class Pinays can afford to overeat like American women and many of them are quite overweight.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 pm

Banano wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.

I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues

so the filipino guy would give cash to the women as their girlfriends like foreigners or where the girl expects him to pay for everything and sponsor him or do you mean he would hit up bars and discos for freelancers and bargirls?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:34 pm

I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women, of the private-college-educated, ambitious and often good looking types. One night we went out in Malate and, after a few beers, he confessed me he was offered to move to another team and get a modest payrise but didn't accept. To my obvious question as to why he would give up a payrise and a promotion, albeit a "sideways" one, he candidly replied that...his team was p***y paradise :)

He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers. A couple of them were single, all the others engaged or married. Needless to say, he's a married man too, a wife and two kids in the province. He goes home only once every month or 6 weeks and sleeps in a condo in Taguig, which explain the relative freedom with which he can afford to play this game. He even went as far as saying he got one of the girls pregnant and flew her to Singapore for a "business trip" that was, really, an abortion.

This is a good friend, whom I talk to regularly, and definitely not the braggart type. He's quite tall and handsome, by Pinoy standards at least, and surely his professional status commands the dose of charisma and fascination that probably makes his reports harem fall so easily.

All the other anecdotes I know or heard about revolve around working class and poor women. Whom, as we all know, are much more naive and can easily be cajoled into a sexual relationship of some description.

A "special case" which I think you guys underestimate is the growing swingers scene in all major cities. Apparently there's quite a lot of that going on in the Philippines, obviously behind thick closed curtains and mostly in middle and upper middle class circles. Swingers sites are ripe with all sorts of 100% Pinoy couples and Western man/Pinay girl couples. I'm sure it won't hit everybody's fancy, but that is effectively one way to have extra-marital affairs with often attractive ladies with no strings (and no coupon!) attached and often without even incurring in the burden of guilt and secrecy.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:26 am

publicduende wrote:I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women

Yes, it is indeed obvious that most hoes are going to be young females.

He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers.

Yup, typical corporate harem. No doubt Devil Dog's daughter would fit right in.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:45 am

10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Chrissays » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 am

MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D

Don't forget good looks
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:03 am

Manager in US investment bank+tall+handsome scored only 10 chicks in 7 years... not impressive as at all. White american can do that in a week or 2.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:59 am

The average Filipino in the province, especially among the poorer part of the population, can pretty easily get sex. Young people, mostly teenagers, get around pretty regularly. In Manila they have birth control so they can easily bang a lot of people without any complication, in the poorer regions it typically results in pregnancy and a shotgun marriage sooner or later. The average Filipino gets laid, but how much and how often depends on his wealth primarily. Looks help too, and status plays a big part.

Sex isn't usually casual, but mostly in the form of a relationship or an affair. One night stands are probably rare and mostly the result of being heavily intoxicated.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Chrissays wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D

Don't forget good looks

A young white foreigner can easily accomplish that with just average looks.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Winston can do more than 10 girls in a week or less for under $500 and he is a yellow fat c*nt:)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Anyone can do that many hoes if they pay up. That's why banging hoes don't count.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Array9 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Banano wrote:Since PH has a reputation of easy sex, p***y paradise
average Filipino can just get p***y anytime, without paying for it.
Ph men know local language and culture so I wanna know how easy is for them to get laid, not talking about getting married or p4p.

So we are talking about young women who have sex just for fun, like western women do when they like a guy

To answer your question, YES. I believe the average Filipino guy can get it with little effort. Some on this site don't believe it but the average Filipina loves to have sex. There is a term there called "Sport f**k" where girls have no strings attached sex with numerous guys including foreigners.

To prove my point, look at how many Filipinos can lay a girl with little to no income.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 am

Go ahead. Prove your point. Show us your data and statistics on how many Filipino men can do that.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 am

it does puzzle me how youll see these hot big breasted women with some skinny unemployed ugly douchbage in philippines. Whats up with that? Why aren't they chasing foreigners or working bars? Surely being a hoe or whore is one step above than being a creampie cushion for some dirt dwelling loser.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand