Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Banano » January 31st, 2015, 9:24 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.



I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MrBlueLight » January 31st, 2015, 12:01 pm

Chrissays wrote:@mrbluelight

You're Korean? I think from your posts Iv read (and the whole k pop virus spreading around Asia) your doing pretty well in the Phil's.

Is it because your strictly Korean? Are other Koreans doing well over there too?

I'm Korean American; how well would I do in the Phil's (with women)? I'm talking the local pinays.. Educated, come from good, middle-upper class families, have jobs (No hookers) normal, attractive girls.

Not super models, I beg of you


I am not Korean. I am Asian American of another ethnicity. I have no idea how Koreans are doing here, the ones I've seen mostly stick with other Koreans. I think Korean American will do good in PH, as long as you emphasize the "American" part of you. Middle class Pinays are not so different from Asian girls in other countries. They are quite conservative and will not look to jump into bed with you ASAP. But you should do well if you stick with lower class Pinays. Lower class ones might even be more attractive than middle class ones, because middle class Pinays can afford to overeat like American women and many of them are quite overweight.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 31st, 2015, 9:22 pm

Banano wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.



I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues


so the filipino guy would give cash to the women as their girlfriends like foreigners or where the girl expects him to pay for everything and sponsor him or do you mean he would hit up bars and discos for freelancers and bargirls?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by publicduende » January 31st, 2015, 10:34 pm

I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women, of the private-college-educated, ambitious and often good looking types. One night we went out in Malate and, after a few beers, he confessed me he was offered to move to another team and get a modest payrise but didn't accept. To my obvious question as to why he would give up a payrise and a promotion, albeit a "sideways" one, he candidly replied that...his team was p***y paradise :)

He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers. A couple of them were single, all the others engaged or married. Needless to say, he's a married man too, a wife and two kids in the province. He goes home only once every month or 6 weeks and sleeps in a condo in Taguig, which explain the relative freedom with which he can afford to play this game. He even went as far as saying he got one of the girls pregnant and flew her to Singapore for a "business trip" that was, really, an abortion.

This is a good friend, whom I talk to regularly, and definitely not the braggart type. He's quite tall and handsome, by Pinoy standards at least, and surely his professional status commands the dose of charisma and fascination that probably makes his reports harem fall so easily.

All the other anecdotes I know or heard about revolve around working class and poor women. Whom, as we all know, are much more naive and can easily be cajoled into a sexual relationship of some description.

A "special case" which I think you guys underestimate is the growing swingers scene in all major cities. Apparently there's quite a lot of that going on in the Philippines, obviously behind thick closed curtains and mostly in middle and upper middle class circles. Swingers sites are ripe with all sorts of 100% Pinoy couples and Western man/Pinay girl couples. I'm sure it won't hit everybody's fancy, but that is effectively one way to have extra-marital affairs with often attractive ladies with no strings (and no coupon!) attached and often without even incurring in the burden of guilt and secrecy.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Cornfed » February 1st, 2015, 5:26 am

publicduende wrote:I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women

Yes, it is indeed obvious that most hoes are going to be young females.

He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers.

Yup, typical corporate harem. No doubt Devil Dog's daughter would fit right in.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MrBlueLight » February 2nd, 2015, 5:45 am

10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D

Chrissays
Freshman Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: December 24th, 2014, 2:00 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Chrissays » February 2nd, 2015, 6:01 am

MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D


Don't forget good looks

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Banano » February 2nd, 2015, 6:03 am

Manager in US investment bank+tall+handsome scored only 10 chicks in 7 years... not impressive as at all. White american can do that in a week or 2.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 2nd, 2015, 9:59 am

The average Filipino in the province, especially among the poorer part of the population, can pretty easily get sex. Young people, mostly teenagers, get around pretty regularly. In Manila they have birth control so they can easily bang a lot of people without any complication, in the poorer regions it typically results in pregnancy and a shotgun marriage sooner or later. The average Filipino gets laid, but how much and how often depends on his wealth primarily. Looks help too, and status plays a big part.

Sex isn't usually casual, but mostly in the form of a relationship or an affair. One night stands are probably rare and mostly the result of being heavily intoxicated.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MrBlueLight » February 2nd, 2015, 2:50 pm

Chrissays wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D


Don't forget good looks


A young white foreigner can easily accomplish that with just average looks.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Banano » February 2nd, 2015, 4:18 pm

Winston can do more than 10 girls in a week or less for under $500 and he is a yellow fat c*nt:)

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MrBlueLight » February 3rd, 2015, 6:11 pm

Anyone can do that many hoes if they pay up. That's why banging hoes don't count.

Array9
Freshman Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by Array9 » February 3rd, 2015, 7:55 pm

Banano wrote:Since PH has a reputation of easy sex, p***y paradise
.
.
.
average Filipino can just get p***y anytime, without paying for it.
.
.
.
Ph men know local language and culture so I wanna know how easy is for them to get laid, not talking about getting married or p4p.

So we are talking about young women who have sex just for fun, like western women do when they like a guy


To answer your question, YES. I believe the average Filipino guy can get it with little effort. Some on this site don't believe it but the average Filipina loves to have sex. There is a term there called "Sport f**k" where girls have no strings attached sex with numerous guys including foreigners.

To prove my point, look at how many Filipinos can lay a girl with little to no income.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MrBlueLight » February 4th, 2015, 5:49 am

Go ahead. Prove your point. Show us your data and statistics on how many Filipino men can do that.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 4th, 2015, 5:55 am

it does puzzle me how youll see these hot big breasted women with some skinny unemployed ugly douchbage in philippines. Whats up with that? Why aren't they chasing foreigners or working bars? Surely being a hoe or whore is one step above than being a creampie cushion for some dirt dwelling loser.

Post Reply

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”