Is it racist love?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: is it racist love?

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote: Wrong. You do not understand anything because your only viewpoint in life is from that of a privileged white-anglo or white-aligned male. I do not know what ethnicity you are exactly but you sound just like those ignorant anglo white Americans and have the mentality of an entitled anglo-white westerner.
So if I go do the white guy in Asia thing and whore around like Winston does and bang a bunch of "your" women with my Italian cock are you going to be mad at me?

What if "your" women like me more than you because you come off sounding like an insecure drunken blabbering fool.

:lol:
Calm down LY. Sheesh....I'm afraid your becoming another Cho Seung Hui in the making.

Eurobrat, please don't engage in flame wars with him. I think LY has been totally damaged by the racist American society and is lashing out in response. People need to vent occasionally, and it's just his way of letting off some steam.
The nutter should go to an Asian version of stormfront where he can vent as much as he wants.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Your comments are thumbs up at times and thumbs down at times. This one I'm about to speak about is a thumbs-down one that I'm about to comment. Point (2) you most likely have a point....Point (4) though - Ha! - Black women need do more than lost the bad attitude.
Most of them need loose that ghetto b***y 40lbs. in the trunk they carry around.
Lol racism at it's finest. Now how can a part of the human anatomy be ghetto?!?!

That is just ignorance. What race are you? Are you a non Black? If so, there are things about your male anatomy that is not held in a positive light and is rumored to come up 'short' if you know what I mean. So humble yourself before you call yourself insulting another group's body part.
What race do you think I am?
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

eurobrat wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Your comments are thumbs up at times and thumbs down at times. This one I'm about to speak about is a thumbs-down one that I'm about to comment. Point (2) you most likely have a point....Point (4) though - Ha! - Black women need do more than lost the bad attitude.
Most of them need loose that ghetto b***y 40lbs. in the trunk they carry around.
Lol racism at it's finest. Now how can a part of the human anatomy be ghetto?!?!

That is just ignorance. What race are you? Are you a non Black? If so, there are things about your male anatomy that is not held in a positive light and is rumored to come up 'short' if you know what I mean. So humble yourself before you call yourself insulting another group's body part.
Well now it has been said you are White(Italian) like I figured you were.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

eurobrat wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Are you profiling? Not all Italians are caucasian...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

eurobrat wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
eurobrat wrote: Most of them need loose that ghetto b***y 40lbs. in the trunk they carry around.

Are you profiling? Not all Italians are caucasian...
I am very aware not all Italians are Caucasian.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote: Wrong. You do not understand anything because your only viewpoint in life is from that of a privileged white-anglo or white-aligned male. I do not know what ethnicity you are exactly but you sound just like those ignorant anglo white Americans and have the mentality of an entitled anglo-white westerner.
So if I go do the white guy in Asia thing and whore around like Winston does and bang a bunch of "your" women with my Italian cock are you going to be mad at me?

What if "your" women like me more than you because you come off sounding like an insecure drunken blabbering fool.

:lol:
Calm down LY. Sheesh....I'm afraid your becoming another Cho Seung Hui in the making.

Eurobrat, please don't engage in flame wars with him. I think LY has been totally damaged by the racist American society and is lashing out in response. People need to vent occasionally, and it's just his way of letting off some steam.
The nutter should go to an Asian version of stormfront where he can vent as much as he wants.
Ironically, for all his Asia and Pan Asian talk, he does not seem to hold a particle of Confucian mentality, which
might bring some wisdom. Instead he comes across as the Eurasian version of a violent racist redneck without the pickup truck. Maybe there is a stormfront East he can find.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

OutWest wrote:Ironically, for all his Asia and Pan Asian talk, he does not seem to hold a particle of Confucian mentality, which might bring some wisdom. Instead he comes across as the Eurasian version of a violent racist redneck without the pickup truck. Maybe there is a stormfront East he can find.
I found a home for him here http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

and I found him a friend here http://stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com