Is it racist love?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Is it racist love?

Post by chanta76 »

I notice western guys mostly white guys going to great length to get Asian girls. I had an Asian female friend telling me that she would get creep out by white guys who buy into the sexual stereotypes about Asian women.
So...it made me think...is it racist love? I mean ...it's one thing by chance to fall for a girl who happens to be of another race but another thing to target a person just because of their race.

For me I have mixed feeling. I know that in Asia the women there are more traditional plus you have the whote sex tourism thing in Asia so that might explain the racial preference . But still in a way it's creepy to see a 70 years old white guy holding hands with a 20 years Asian girl in the Philippines. In a way I'm like that's creepy but I ask myself if I was 70 years old would I do the same? I mean as a man I understand. The way we are made is to be attracted to young girls..but still ... Plus being an Asian man ...to a degree it does bother me with the racist stereotypes because I have an Asian sister, asian mother and Asian female friends. Plus being married and having an Asian wife ....it makes me think more.

At the same time I came across white guys who would want to brag about how many Asian women they been with just to feel superior over the Asian men...That's racist...it's like their insecurity can only be comforted by putting down someone else. At the same time their only interest in the Asian culture is Asian women but nothing else. Not the food, language , culture or social meaning about it.

In a way they just see Asian women as nothiong more than sex things. That to me is kind of racist but at the same time I think guys do that to women in general. Like an Asian guy might just see white women as sex things only.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I find that people often justify their disapproval interracial couplings by creating excuses like branding it racist, objectifying, etc.

If you don't care for interracial couplings, don't beat around the bush with lame reasons, just state your disapproval and move on. Regardless of what you think, no one will change their mind because of you. They will do what they want to do as they should.

It is a personal choice and if you disagree with consenting adults of different races getting together, you're going to have to get over it.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 2nd, 2013, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

You have some points. with the white guys bragging about their "catch". But that does not represent every single one of us. Not that I don't want to have a little fun, but at the end of the day, I just want to settle down. (by the way, I am in the younger category of men) And as far as older men, as long as they keep themselves up and try to be a good person, I see no problem, although I see your point about the age difference (even among whites).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: is it racist love?

Post by Teal Lantern »

chanta76 wrote:I notice western guys mostly white guys going to great length to get Asian girls. I had an Asian female friend telling me that she would get creep out by white guys who buy into the sexual stereotypes about Asian women.
So...it made me think...is it racist love? I mean ...it's one thing by chance to fall for a girl who happens to be of another race but another thing to target a person just because of their race.

For me I have mixed feeling. I know that in Asia the women there are more traditional plus you have the whote sex tourism thing in Asia so that might explain the racial preference . But still in a way it's creepy to see a 70 years old white guy holding hands with a 20 years Asian girl in the Philippines. In a way I'm like that's creepy but I ask myself if I was 70 years old would I do the same? I mean as a man I understand. The way we are made is to be attracted to young girls..but still ... Plus being an Asian man ...to a degree it does bother me with the racist stereotypes because I have an Asian sister, asian mother and Asian female friends. Plus being married and having an Asian wife ....it makes me think more.

At the same time I came across white guys who would want to brag about how many Asian women they been with just to feel superior over the Asian men...That's racist...it's like their insecurity can only be comforted by putting down someone else. At the same time their only interest in the Asian culture is Asian women but nothing else. Not the food, language , culture or social meaning about it.

In a way they just see Asian women as nothiong more than sex things. That to me is kind of racist but at the same time I think guys do that to women in general. Like an Asian guy might just see white women as sex things only.
The next step is to ask yourself why that 20 year old Asian female WILLINGLY CHOOSES to be with the man of 70 and consider what that implies.

This teh Azn wimminz iz innocent victimz crap is getting old. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I notice western guys mostly white guys going to great length to get Asian girls. I had an Asian female friend telling me that she would get creep out by white guys who buy into the sexual stereotypes about Asian women.

The next step is to ask yourself why that 20 year old Asian female WILLINGLY CHOOSES to be with the man of 70 and consider what that implies.

You're right Teal L: Asian women are not 'innocent victims.' Asian women constantly complain about these sexual stereotypes--yet, they do nothing but further enhance them by their actions. That's why I'm so sick to death of them and their complaining. If you want the stereotypes to end, then stop acting like the whorish, White-loving, White-washed, self-hating women that Asian women often act and behave like. And stop blaming ASIAN MEN in the process! It's YOUR fault--not ours!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Hear hear, mate.

The OP's entire original post sounded like a Femicunt rant, what with the use of "creep" a hundred times and the implication that foreign women are victims of white men..
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Hear hear, mate.

The OP's entire original post sounded like a Femicunt rant, what with the use of "creep" a hundred times and the implication that foreign women are victims of white men..
Chanta's post is legitimate and accurate. It's because you're not an Asian man, All That is Man, that you don't what Asian men go through in Anglo countries. I've been through similar racist incidents that Chanta has described with White men regarding Asian women. I'm not going to judge other races though, because I don't know the kind of b.s. that White men or Black have to go through in this feminist hell-hole of a society. The fact is MEN of all RACES are suffering, and we don't know what men of other races are going through, unless we step into their shoes.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

what is not said

Post by targetguy »

8) there are a lot of braggards out there for sure but what is not said is how many times they have gotten a disease and with many it is a permanent disease herpes hepititus etc. so the next time you heear a braggart, take it with a grain of salt and know there are a few things not said espcially about diseases. that is why many good people will try to find the right one and not get a lot of diseases. The ones with diseases are plenty and available but they will forget to mention the disease part so buyer beware. This applys to all nationalitys also.
no scammers
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: what is not said

Post by zacb »

targetguy wrote:8) there are a lot of braggards out there for sure but what is not said is how many times they have gotten a disease and with many it is a permanent disease herpes hepititus etc. so the next time you heear a braggart, take it with a grain of salt and know there are a few things not said espcially about diseases. that is why many good people will try to find the right one and not get a lot of diseases. The ones with diseases are plenty and available but they will forget to mention the disease part so buyer beware. This applys to all nationalitys also.
I think this is not as well understood. I am glad you posted this. Obviously, STDs will be high in Manila, but will be lower in out of the way plays most the time. But anyways, good point.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

A few thoughts:

(1) To me, there is a difference between treating women as a commodity, and going for a relationship. I don't find interracial relationships involving White or Armenian women offensive, just interesting. But if a guy talks about wanting to "hit that" or "nail one of those", whatever, sure I would get a just a little annoyed inside. It would be normal to have a different response to a guy with serious interest. Just like you would have a different response to a PUA going after your sister, versus a polite suitor going after your sister.

Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.

I don't know that Whites treat Asian women as trophies, but they sure treat younger women of any race as trophies. Get over it and sharpen up your game.

(2) On the Roosh forum, the serious PUA's are going to Latin America, not Asia. Should the Latin guys get mad? They don't seem to.

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.

I corresponded with a fifty-ish guy I met on a Thai forum who had married a girl who had previously worked a few months in a bar. They were living quite happily ln a Southern Hemisphere country.

(4) If Black women lost their bad attitude, White men would go after them too.
Last edited by Jester on March 2nd, 2013, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

racist love?

Post by targetguy »

:cry: Its a little more then racist love, its love of money. A lot of these western guys over in the pi are the victims of scammers and many are text mates there is no sex involved. The scammer has her hook in so deep the outside appearance looks like love but inside maybe not so the texting goes on forever and so does the percievd racist love for money. There are some couples that things do work out but a lot are scammers at work and hard at it.
no scammers
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

To be really honest, Asian parents are actually encouraging their children to marry whites- even if they're ugly. It's that white-skin bias that a lot of Asian people seem to have.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.

Oh, they "whine", too. I've experienced it.
It's nothing unique to men of any particular race, though. That part gets lost in the discussion.

Generally, men want "their" women and "your" women, too. :) I.e., as many options as they can manage.
The males who feel limited in their options are the ones who get all bent out of shape when one of "their" women strays.

We all know it's the woman who chooses, but losers will rather attack the preferred man than become more attractive to the female.
They go all Tanya Harding on Nancy Kerrigan style:
I'll never out skate that b!^@#, so I'll just hit her in the knee.

Men who don't get bothered by "their" women dating out are those men who see themselves as not being limited by that woman's choice.
He knows there are 3.5 billion more out there with the same equipment.
His attitude is "Not interested in me? Ok. Next!"
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.

Oh, they "whine", too. I've experienced it.
It's nothing unique to men of any particular race, though. That part gets lost in the discussion.

Generally, men want "their" women and "your" women, too. :) I.e., as many options as they can manage.
The males who feel limited in their options are the ones who get all bent out of shape when one of "their" women strays.

We all know it's the woman who chooses, but losers will rather attack the preferred man than become more attractive to the female.
They go all Tanya Harding on Nancy Kerrigan style:
I'll never out skate that b!^@#, so I'll just hit her in the knee.

Men who don't get bothered by "their" women dating out are those men who see themselves as not being limited by that woman's choice.
He knows there are 3.5 billion more out there with the same equipment.
His attitude is "Not interested in me? Ok. Next!"
Talk about putting it succinctly. That's exactly how I perceive it.

"We" want a sexual paradise and smörgåsbord, but only for "us".
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.
I disagree with this statement...Disappointed in you, Jester. You sound like a typical White supremacist. Only 'other races' are to be blamed...right? White culture is never to be blamed....