Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is it racist love?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » March 3rd, 2013, 7:34 pm

Introvert wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.


Oh, they "whine", too. I've experienced it.
It's nothing unique to men of any particular race, though. That part gets lost in the discussion.

Generally, men want "their" women and "your" women, too. :) I.e., as many options as they can manage.
The males who feel limited in their options are the ones who get all bent out of shape when one of "their" women strays.

We all know it's the woman who chooses, but losers will rather attack the preferred man than become more attractive to the female.
They go all Tanya Harding on Nancy Kerrigan style:
I'll never out skate that b!^@#, so I'll just hit her in the knee.

Men who don't get bothered by "their" women dating out are those men who see themselves as not being limited by that woman's choice.
He knows there are 3.5 billion more out there with the same equipment.
His attitude is "Not interested in me? Ok. Next!"


Talk about putting it succinctly. That's exactly how I perceive it.

"We" want a sexual paradise and smörgåsbord, but only for "us".


Exactly! I once dated a White girl in high school--and you should've seen the nasty looks l got from White and Black Men, White women, and even some Asian girls. Race is a big, unspoken problem in the interracial dating situation.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Banano » March 3rd, 2013, 9:12 pm

as if old asian men wouldnt do the same to young white women only if they could

if you keep your sisters and daugters in check then we wouldnt have a situation where 20yo girl dreams of 70 yo rich white man
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Postby Jester » March 3rd, 2013, 9:23 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Generally, men want "their" women and "your" women, too. :) I.e., as many options as they can manage.

RLOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So true.

+1

Thanks for a real belly laugh to get my motor running this morning. Time to brew coffee now.


Teal Lantern wrote:The males who feel limited in their options are the ones who get all bent out of shape when one of "their" women strays. ... losers will rather attack the preferred man than become more attractive to the female.


Yes. And this is the source of a lot of the negativity on this site.

We all lost something when America became Mordor. Time to leave it all behind - and make a new culture.

It's been done before.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » March 3rd, 2013, 9:26 pm

Introvert wrote:
smörgåsbord



Oscar for keyboarding goes to....

...Introvert!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » March 3rd, 2013, 9:41 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Jester wrote:

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.



I disagree with this statement...Disappointed in you, Jester. You sound like a typical White supremacist. Only 'other races' are to be blamed...right? White culture is never to be blamed....

I see your point. That did sound inflammatory. I do go off sometimes, just like any
other Keyboard Warrior. Point the finger at my race, I point the finger at yours. Juvenile.

I don't really want to analyze and parse the thread. But let's be calm and think for a moment.

(1) I'm personally disgusted by a White guy flying to Asia to buy a cherry girl. I had lunch with a guy who talked about this a couple of decades ago. I let him know what I thought.

(2) Just from the advantage of proximity, most very young girls in prostitution in Cambodia, Phil's etc get used by Asian guys initially.

(3) White guys are notorious for dating, supporting and marrying older BG's.

Perhaps my phrasing could have been better. But maybe you'll agree that Whites are not responsible for massive degradation of (some) Asian women. Many take advantage of an existing situation.

Kind of the same reason that Blacks, or rock stars, or PUA's, are not responsible for degradation of White women. Some playas may do what comes natural, but they aren't the ones who raised that girl to be fatherless and unprotected.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: is it racist love?

Postby OutWest » March 3rd, 2013, 10:00 pm

chanta76 wrote:I notice western guys mostly white guys going to great length to get Asian girls. I had an Asian female friend telling me that she would get creep out by white guys who buy into the sexual stereotypes about Asian women.
So...it made me think...is it racist love? I mean ...it's one thing by chance to fall for a girl who happens to be of another race but another thing to target a person just because of their race.

For me I have mixed feeling. I know that in Asia the women there are more traditional plus you have the whote sex tourism thing in Asia so that might explain the racial preference . But still in a way it's creepy to see a 70 years old white guy holding hands with a 20 years Asian girl in the Philippines. In a way I'm like that's creepy but I ask myself if I was 70 years old would I do the same? I mean as a man I understand. The way we are made is to be attracted to young girls..but still ... Plus being an Asian man ...to a degree it does bother me with the racist stereotypes because I have an Asian sister, asian mother and Asian female friends. Plus being married and having an Asian wife ....it makes me think more.

At the same time I came across white guys who would want to brag about how many Asian women they been with just to feel superior over the Asian men...That's racist...it's like their insecurity can only be comforted by putting down someone else. At the same time their only interest in the Asian culture is Asian women but nothing else. Not the food, language , culture or social meaning about it.

In a way they just see Asian women as nothiong more than sex things. That to me is kind of racist but at the same time I think guys do that to women in general. Like an Asian guy might just see white women as sex things only.


Why are so many people so concerned about the private lives of others?????
What you do, what I do, and what others do with their mating habits or otherwise, is really none of my concern.
I choose to assign positive motives to others' personal lives unless it is interfering with my life in some way.
Beyond that, if you have a life of your own, it would not be of much concern. Asian women want this..white men want that...black men want this or that...so it goes. It is not my job to judge the hearts of others and around myself I grant others freedom..grace..and liberty.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby All_That_Is_Man » March 3rd, 2013, 11:50 pm

Introvert wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.


Oh, they "whine", too. I've experienced it.
It's nothing unique to men of any particular race, though. That part gets lost in the discussion.

Generally, men want "their" women and "your" women, too. :) I.e., as many options as they can manage.
The males who feel limited in their options are the ones who get all bent out of shape when one of "their" women strays.

We all know it's the woman who chooses, but losers will rather attack the preferred man than become more attractive to the female.
They go all Tanya Harding on Nancy Kerrigan style:
I'll never out skate that b!^@#, so I'll just hit her in the knee.

Men who don't get bothered by "their" women dating out are those men who see themselves as not being limited by that woman's choice.
He knows there are 3.5 billion more out there with the same equipment.
His attitude is "Not interested in me? Ok. Next!"


Talk about putting it succinctly. That's exactly how I perceive it.

"We" want a sexual paradise and smörgåsbord, but only for "us".


Speak for yourselves! I'm a black man, and I would GLADLY give the ghetto apes we call today's black women up to any non-black man who is willing to take our problems away from us. :)
While I am generally attracted to and highly prefer non-black women, no one in their right mind is keeping black women for themselves. Don't forget, black men have the worst women in the world, so rest assured we want "your" women and our masculine, loud, sheboons that some of you still call "black women" are equally up for grabs for any man who is desperate, ghetto-curious, or borderline homosexual. There's a Shaniqua in your town who would REALLY appreciate that Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-for-1 drumstick coupon that's been sitting on your fridge for weeks; that is of course if black women were capable of appreciation to begin with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Postby lone_yakuza » March 4th, 2013, 12:17 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » March 4th, 2013, 12:28 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Jester wrote:

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.



I disagree with this statement...Disappointed in you, Jester. You sound like a typical White supremacist. Only 'other races' are to be blamed...right? White culture is never to be blamed....


Jester is both a white supremacist and a whoremongerer. If I remember correctly, he wants to go to Thailand or somewhere around SE Asia and get a harem. He may be armenian, but from my experience, armenian americans are just as racist towards East Asians as any other white ethnicity American. Most Americans are unpleasant people in general, and the few who are good are as rare as red emeralds (one of the rarest gemstones on earth).

To answer the title post, of course it is racist love. It is not love at all. Most white males who f**k an Asian female is essentially in his mind "conquering East Asia" and "putting East Asians in their place at the bottom where they belong." That is how most white males think. I have never met a white male who seriously wants to learn the culture and become one of the peoples of East Asia and they go in as "conquerers" instead of wanting friendship and harmony. It is not in white/anglo peoples' blood. Most of them are descended from the most barbaric tribes of Europe, anyways, the tribes that the Roman Empire fought centuries against and eventually lost to, also due to corruption and complacency (which I will explain later why Asia fell due to those reasons). After reading some of Magnum's posts, I think he is one of the few guys who may not be like that in that he is not just looking for casual sex.

Seems like most people do not want to believe that Hollywood/western media has created a generation of self-hating Asian American girls and even many self hating East Asian girls, and basically brainwashed them to believe that white males are 'superior' to East Asian males, even though white males are not superior at all. They want to shut people up from talking about this because they want this social engineering to continue so that the Asian race is weakened even more. This is also why the west does its best as does the CIA use rent-a-mobs to stir up trouble between Japan, Korea, and China. And even worse, in the favor of westerners, the Japanese copied the west's most disgusting tactics and methodologies in WWII, and committed the rape of Nanjing, thus causing an almost un-crossable rift between China and Japan, whereas in the past, there was relative peace and exchange of culture, martial traditions, etc. etc.

It is the biggest PsychOPS/social engineering endeavor in history and was begun by western imperialists who did not like the fact that Asia was resisting opening its borders and resisting whites' attempts to go in and steal all the resources, including women.

A people are only strong if woman and man know their roles and the two, like yin and yang compliment each other and support each other. The west understands that by introducing such corrupting influences such as Hollywood and doing its best to take East Asian women and make them believe that a white male East Asian woman couple is supposedly the norm (even though it is the most abnormal pairing ever), then they succeed in destroying the Asian race.

This is why white people, the most evil race on earth decided to poison East Asia with opium, and wage wars and offer ultimatums, such as in Japan, forcing East Asia to westernize and open up its borders or face annihilation like what happened to the Native Americans. And then when Sessue Hayakawa became the first male sex symbol of Hollywood, and attracted white women, the insecurities of white anglo and jewish men once again drove them to want to divide the East Asian male and the East Asian female. So they actively attempted to sabatoge the East Asian male image from then on.

This is also why the west/America was so determined to nuke Japan. Because Imperial Japan was the first Asian nation to ever defeat a western/white nation on a level playing field.

The whites realized that without technological and nutritional superiority, they could never conquer or even defeat East Asia, which is why they do their best to sabotage East Asians in every way possible, including in the most dishonorable manner possible, which is to mess with the relationship between East Asian female and East Asian male.

The downfall of Asia in the past was that it was too focused on quashing internal rebellions and squabbling with each other instead of strengthening the people, creating a better environment, and advancing military technology. Guns in fact came first from East Asia, but the pacifistic nature of East Asia and complacency was its downfall. Instead of improving that technology to where they would have had machine guns by the 1600s, East Asia instead became complacent and most of its scholars and intelligent peoples spent all day composing stupid poems and the like. There were also no external pressures or technological need to advance those weapons. And again, the largely pacifistic nature of the government and the stupidity of many officials also kept advancement from happening. For example, the samurai had more advanced guns in the 1600s than the west did, but they stagnated because the shoguns banned guns.



And no, not all men want to have as many options as possible. Only western males who only think with their dicks and have their brains located in their penis think this way. Many East Asian males, such as myself, are extremely turned off by most western women, especially anglo and western european women who age like utter shit and their beauty lasts for maybe 5 years from age 20 to 25.

Another thing, is that if we do marry another race or culture's woman, most Asian males, you will find, do not force their East Asian values or culture or whatever on the wife and kid, and instead seek a compromise or want to let their kid choose. For example, my uncle married a white woman, but he never said that the kids must learn Japanese or Mandarin Chinese, though I think with this economy, Mandarin CHinese would have been useful to them.



I see many East Asian males still look 20 when they are 40 years old and many East Asian females still look mid 20 when they are 40 years old, whites age extremely quickly, and by the time most white women are 30, they have lost all youth. East Asian males also age more slowly, as we do not grow full beards until our 30s, whereas white/anglo males generally start growing full beards in their teens. And East Asian females are more slow to blossom, usually reaching peak beauty around their mid to late 20s, and lasting until their late 40s.

The only other race that ages comparably with East Asians are blacks or hispanics/mixed peoples from central America, where they also age a bit slower. I have also seen that many black males and females still look very young at age 40 something.

Anyways, if you are an East Asian male and do not feel like white males are intruding on your territory by going to East Asia and whoremongering, then I suggest that you hand your balls back to mother nature, because in the past, a true, proud warrior musa, samurai, or ying- shong2, would have taken his blade and beheaded any white devil anglo male who dares to even lay eyes on an East Asian female. Also, taking even uglier Asian women means more competition between Asian brothers for the prettier Asian women.

And that would have happened, because most East Asian males only became so physically weak due to the continuous famines of the 1700s and 1800s right before imperialism and because of western imperialism, industrialization pollution, and chaos that western imperialism brought about. In the past, most East Asian males who were not of the lowest classes (any male who was 'middle' class or above) were not only physically strong and had extensive martial skills/training since childhood, but were also very intelligent. You look at the past dynasties in China or Japan, and you have many many warrior scholars. Also men who wielded halberds 45 lbs to 90 lbs or swords that weighed almost 45 lbs.

And look at East Asian males today, where the average height and musculature is growing, because of improved nutrition -> most East Asian males from East Asia I met were between 5'9" and 6'0", including my cousins, whereas I see more and more short or only average heighted whites, especially poor whites in the Americas. Also, with sports and athletics once again being emphasized, and East Asians generally no longer starving, this will improve even more.

East Asian males who are height challenged, such as myself, often suffer from chronic illnesses or digestive issues because of bad environment or going to a bad environment. For example, I was supposed to be between 5'9" and 5'11" according to my dentist, but because I had so many chronic illnesses as a kid and even now, and because of the digestive issues, I experience malnutrition all throughout my childhood along with sleep deprivation, which is why I did not grow to be anywhere near that height. Most other height challenged East Asian males I know also experienced those issues or were too poor or their parents were extremely stingy and they tried to eat as little as possible, no doubt because their grand parents passed on those lessons from when they were starving due to the chaos in East Asia because of western imperialism and corrupt governments and warlords and whatnot.


your the only person I know who is actually concerned that western mongers are taking the ugly women
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Postby Jester » March 4th, 2013, 12:34 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Speak for yourselves! I'm a black man, and I would GLADLY give the ghetto apes we call today's black women up to any non-black man who is willing to take our problems away from us. :)
While I am generally attracted to and highly prefer non-black women, no one in their right mind is keeping black women for themselves. Don't forget, black men have the worst women in the world, so rest assured we want "your" women and our masculine, loud, sheboons that some of you still call "black women" are equally up for grabs for any man who is desperate, ghetto-curious, or borderline homosexual. There's a Shaniqua in your town who would REALLY appreciate that Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-for-1 drumstick coupon that's been sitting on your fridge for weeks; that is of course if black women were capable of appreciation to begin with.


Now, now.

There are plenty of feminine Black girls out there in America. Diamonds in the mud.

I still think of one I passed on when I was married, bunch of young kids, and struggling, no time or money for an affair. Fine young thing. Met her dad, did business with him, respected him. She worked for him.

Not disagreeing with you overall though.

Hattie McDaniel got an Academy Award as Mammie in Gone With The Wind. But at some point in the last 20-30 years having that Hattie McDaniel attitude, with added helpings of anger, insanity and vitriol, became "sexy" or "cool" according to the Jewish-owned media.

Still, you know, if forced, I'd almost rather do her than Hilary Swank.

(No, I can't believe I said that either.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby lone_yakuza » March 4th, 2013, 12:44 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Postby Cornfed » March 4th, 2013, 2:56 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote: Speak for yourselves! I'm a black man, and I would GLADLY give the ghetto apes we call today's black women up to any non-black man who is willing to take our problems away from us. :)
While I am generally attracted to and highly prefer non-black women, no one in their right mind is keeping black women for themselves. Don't forget, black men have the worst women in the world, so rest assured we want "your" women and our masculine, loud, sheboons that some of you still call "black women" are equally up for grabs for any man who is desperate, ghetto-curious, or borderline homosexual. There's a Shaniqua in your town who would REALLY appreciate that Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-for-1 drumstick coupon that's been sitting on your fridge for weeks; that is of course if black women were capable of appreciation to begin with.

I don't have much experience with black American women, but my impression was that while most inspire a reaction of "Gaaa, kill it with fire!" a minority, perhaps 10%, are real sweeties and tend to have hot banging bodies. This would mean there are proportionally more non-scum black AW than white AW. Not so?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it racist love?

Postby theprimebait » March 9th, 2013, 8:28 am

chanta76 wrote:I notice western guys mostly white guys going to great length to get Asian girls. I had an Asian female friend telling me that she would get creep out by white guys who buy into the sexual stereotypes about Asian women.
So...it made me think...is it racist love? I mean ...it's one thing by chance to fall for a girl who happens to be of another race but another thing to target a person just because of their race.

For me I have mixed feeling. I know that in Asia the women there are more traditional plus you have the whote sex tourism thing in Asia so that might explain the racial preference . But still in a way it's creepy to see a 70 years old white guy holding hands with a 20 years Asian girl in the Philippines. In a way I'm like that's creepy but I ask myself if I was 70 years old would I do the same? I mean as a man I understand. The way we are made is to be attracted to young girls..but still ... Plus being an Asian man ...to a degree it does bother me with the racist stereotypes because I have an Asian sister, asian mother and Asian female friends. Plus being married and having an Asian wife ....it makes me think more.

At the same time I came across white guys who would want to brag about how many Asian women they been with just to feel superior over the Asian men...That's racist...it's like their insecurity can only be comforted by putting down someone else. At the same time their only interest in the Asian culture is Asian women but nothing else. Not the food, language , culture or social meaning about it.

In a way they just see Asian women as nothiong more than sex things. That to me is kind of racist but at the same time I think guys do that to women in general. Like an Asian guy might just see white women as sex things only.


yes most white men feel like conquerors,and see asian women as their propety,and geisha dolls and china dolls.

and asian women are all too happy to serve master,it has zero to do with money or looks.its all just light features fetishism and status climbing.

after all in the west,asian women come from financialy well to do homes,and they also never EVER date the good looking white men,but the less good looking.and if it had to do with caucasian features youd see them with italians,spaniards,or french men but no they dont like dark hair and eyes only blond blue/green eyes.

I even chatted with a viet girl in france,said she doesnt date the french men only white men from other countries(I knew this was because slavic immigrants are light features whiel french are darker shade).

nice blog on asian.white relationships

http://stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com/
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby theprimebait » March 9th, 2013, 8:38 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Jester wrote:

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.



I disagree with this statement...Disappointed in you, Jester. You sound like a typical White supremacist. Only 'other races' are to be blamed...right? White culture is never to be blamed....


Jester is both a white supremacist and a whoremongerer. If I remember correctly, he wants to go to Thailand or somewhere around SE Asia and get a harem. He may be armenian, but from my experience, armenian americans are just as racist towards East Asians as any other white ethnicity American. Most Americans are unpleasant people in general, and the few who are good are as rare as red emeralds (one of the rarest gemstones on earth).

To answer the title post, of course it is racist love. It is not love at all. Most white males who f**k an Asian female is essentially in his mind "conquering East Asia" and "putting East Asians in their place at the bottom where they belong." That is how most white males think. I have never met a white male who seriously wants to learn the culture and become one of the peoples of East Asia and they go in as "conquerers" instead of wanting friendship and harmony. It is not in white/anglo peoples' blood. Most of them are descended from the most barbaric tribes of Europe, anyways, the tribes that the Roman Empire fought centuries against and eventually lost to, also due to corruption and complacency (which I will explain later why Asia fell due to those reasons). After reading some of Magnum's posts, I think he is one of the few guys who may not be like that in that he is not just looking for casual sex.

Seems like most people do not want to believe that Hollywood/western media has created a generation of self-hating Asian American girls and even many self hating East Asian girls, and basically brainwashed them to believe that white males are 'superior' to East Asian males, even though white males are not superior at all. They want to shut people up from talking about this because they want this social engineering to continue so that the Asian race is weakened even more. This is also why the west does its best as does the CIA use rent-a-mobs to stir up trouble between Japan, Korea, and China. And even worse, in the favor of westerners, the Japanese copied the west's most disgusting tactics and methodologies in WWII, and committed the rape of Nanjing, thus causing an almost un-crossable rift between China and Japan, whereas in the past, there was relative peace and exchange of culture, martial traditions, etc. etc.

It is the biggest PsychOPS/social engineering endeavor in history and was begun by western imperialists who did not like the fact that Asia was resisting opening its borders and resisting whites' attempts to go in and steal all the resources, including women.

A people are only strong if woman and man know their roles and the two, like yin and yang compliment each other and support each other. The west understands that by introducing such corrupting influences such as Hollywood and doing its best to take East Asian women and make them believe that a white male East Asian woman couple is supposedly the norm (even though it is the most abnormal pairing ever), then they succeed in destroying the Asian race.

This is why white people, the most evil race on earth decided to poison East Asia with opium, and wage wars and offer ultimatums, such as in Japan, forcing East Asia to westernize and open up its borders or face annihilation like what happened to the Native Americans. And then when Sessue Hayakawa became the first male sex symbol of Hollywood, and attracted white women, the insecurities of white anglo and jewish men once again drove them to want to divide the East Asian male and the East Asian female. So they actively attempted to sabatoge the East Asian male image from then on.

This is also why the west/America was so determined to nuke Japan. Because Imperial Japan was the first Asian nation to ever defeat a western/white nation on a level playing field.

The whites realized that without technological and nutritional superiority, they could never conquer or even defeat East Asia, which is why they do their best to sabotage East Asians in every way possible, including in the most dishonorable manner possible, which is to mess with the relationship between East Asian female and East Asian male.

The downfall of Asia in the past was that it was too focused on quashing internal rebellions and squabbling with each other instead of strengthening the people, creating a better environment, and advancing military technology. Guns in fact came first from East Asia, but the pacifistic nature of East Asia and complacency was its downfall. Instead of improving that technology to where they would have had machine guns by the 1600s, East Asia instead became complacent and most of its scholars and intelligent peoples spent all day composing stupid poems and the like. There were also no external pressures or technological need to advance those weapons. And again, the largely pacifistic nature of the government and the stupidity of many officials also kept advancement from happening. For example, the samurai had more advanced guns in the 1600s than the west did, but they stagnated because the shoguns banned guns.



And no, not all men want to have as many options as possible. Only western males who only think with their dicks and have their brains located in their penis think this way. Many East Asian males, such as myself, are extremely turned off by most western women, especially anglo and western european women who age like utter shit and their beauty lasts for maybe 5 years from age 20 to 25. Sure more women available is better because then men do not have to compete so intensely and waste so much time on backstabbing, dishonorable women, but that (sex) is generally not our sole focus in life.

Another thing, is that if we do marry another race or culture's woman, most Asian males, you will find, do not force their East Asian values or culture or whatever on the wife and kid, and instead seek a compromise or want to let their kid choose. For example, my uncle married a white woman, but he never said that the kids must learn Japanese or Mandarin Chinese, though I think with this economy, Mandarin CHinese would have been useful to them. He may be somewhat p***y whipped or at least not as alpha as a man should be, but despite being open-minded, and not forcing Asian values on his wife/kids, he still retains head of household and patriarch position in the household, which is what all men should do.



I see many East Asian males still look 20 when they are 40 years old and many East Asian females still look mid 20 when they are 40 years old, whites age extremely quickly, and by the time most white women are 30, they have lost all youth. East Asian males also age more slowly, as we do not grow full beards until our 30s, whereas white/anglo males generally start growing full beards in their teens. And East Asian females are more slow to blossom, usually reaching peak beauty around their mid to late 20s, and lasting until their late 40s.

The only other race(s) that ages comparably with East Asians are blacks or hispanics/mixed peoples from central America, where they also age a bit slower. I have also seen that many black males and females still look very young at age 40 something.

Anyways, if you are an East Asian male and do not feel like whoremongering white males are intruding on your territory by going to East Asia and whoremongering, then I suggest that you hand your balls back to mother nature, because in the past, a true, proud warrior musa, samurai, or ying- shong2, would have taken his blade and beheaded any white devil whoremongering anglo male who dares to even lay eyes on an East Asian female. Also, taking even uglier Asian women means more competition between Asian brothers for the prettier Asian women.

And that would have happened, because most East Asian males only became so physically weak due to the continuous famines of the 1700s and 1800s right before imperialism and because of western imperialism, industrialization pollution, and chaos that western imperialism brought about. In the past, most East Asian males who were not of the lowest classes (any male who was 'middle' class or above) were not only physically strong and had extensive martial skills/training since childhood, but were also very intelligent. You look at the past dynasties in China or Japan, and you have many many warrior scholars. Also men who wielded halberds 45 lbs to 90 lbs or swords that weighed almost 45 lbs.

And look at East Asian males today, where the average height and musculature is growing, because of improved nutrition -> most East Asian males from East Asia I met were between 5'9" and 6'0", including my cousins, whereas I see more and more short or only average heighted whites, especially poor whites in the Americas. Also, with sports and athletics once again being emphasized, and East Asians generally no longer starving, this will improve even more.

East Asian males who are height challenged, such as myself, often suffer from chronic illnesses or digestive issues because of bad environment or going to a bad environment. For example, I was supposed to be between 5'9" and 5'11" according to my dentist, but because I had so many chronic illnesses as a kid and even now, and because of the digestive issues (GMOs-caused + Monsanto), I experience malnutrition all throughout my childhood along with sleep deprivation, which is why I did not grow to be anywhere near that height. Most other height challenged East Asian males I know also experienced those issues or were too poor or their parents were extremely stingy and they tried to eat as little as possible, no doubt because their grand parents passed on those lessons from when they were starving due to the chaos in East Asia because of western imperialism and corrupt governments and warlords and whatnot.


Im levantine arab but look french/spaniard as i have no arab features and I have Greenish eyes,straight hair etc,and after I told asian girls my non-white backround they lost interest,and their smiles drop fast.even though Im a 7.5 male.this made me lose all respect for asian females in the west.the couplings are superficial,lack substance and are ridiculous.

I mean what does it say about western asian women that they are the last option for the below average white men?the rejects?

I can understand in the east ebcause of money and exoticness,but in the west asians are financial well off and have high social status .arabs are the lowest on the totem pole and are poor but our women do not run off with whites.
chk this blog out,this guy is a Hapa.and he exposes the white man.asian female relation to be shallow and unfair to the children fo such relations.

http://stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com/

he has some good material


as for your height challenge,you can actually do stretching exercises and gain 6 inches ,just look them up on youtube.many yoga practioners grow 3 inches taller by stretching.

if you hang for 30 minutes a week you will grow atleast 2 inches in your spine in 4 weeks.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » March 9th, 2013, 9:05 am

Jester wrote:

(4) If Black women lost their bad attitude, White men would go after them too.



Actually White men do go after Black women and Black women don't sleep with their fist clenched.They are no more angry than White women or any other woman.This stereotype is so old.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests