Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is it racist love?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 am

Cornfed wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: Speak for yourselves! I'm a black man, and I would GLADLY give the ghetto apes we call today's black women up to any non-black man who is willing to take our problems away from us. :)
While I am generally attracted to and highly prefer non-black women, no one in their right mind is keeping black women for themselves. Don't forget, black men have the worst women in the world, so rest assured we want "your" women and our masculine, loud, sheboons that some of you still call "black women" are equally up for grabs for any man who is desperate, ghetto-curious, or borderline homosexual. There's a Shaniqua in your town who would REALLY appreciate that Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-for-1 drumstick coupon that's been sitting on your fridge for weeks; that is of course if black women were capable of appreciation to begin with.

I don't have much experience with black American women, but my impression was that while most inspire a reaction of "Gaaa, kill it with fire!" a minority, perhaps 10%, are real sweeties and tend to have hot banging bodies. This would mean there are proportionally more non-scum black AW than white AW. Not so?

Don't mind this guy he is not emotionally stable. He suffers from internalized racism and mimics white supremacist the best way he can.He is considered a Black Sambo..you know a modern day coon or an Uncle Ruckus. Which is a self hating Black person who suffers from internalized racism. Every time I see his username I think of this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJg_BapfRhU[/youtube]

or this..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAt21uAA-yg[/youtube]
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: Speak for yourselves! I'm a black man, and I would GLADLY give the ghetto apes we call today's black women up to any non-black man who is willing to take our problems away from us. :)
While I am generally attracted to and highly prefer non-black women, no one in their right mind is keeping black women for themselves. Don't forget, black men have the worst women in the world, so rest assured we want "your" women and our masculine, loud, sheboons that some of you still call "black women" are equally up for grabs for any man who is desperate, ghetto-curious, or borderline homosexual. There's a Shaniqua in your town who would REALLY appreciate that Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-for-1 drumstick coupon that's been sitting on your fridge for weeks; that is of course if black women were capable of appreciation to begin with.

I don't have much experience with black American women, but my impression was that while most inspire a reaction of "Gaaa, kill it with fire!" a minority, perhaps 10%, are real sweeties and tend to have hot banging bodies. This would mean there are proportionally more non-scum black AW than white AW. Not so?

Don't mind this guy he is not emotionally stable. He suffers from internalized racism and mimics white supremacist the best way he can.He is considered a Black Sambo..you know a modern day coon or an Uncle Ruckus. Which is a self hating Black person who suffers from internalized racism. Every time I see his username I think of this

or this..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg[/youtube]

I had periods where i only dated black women.theyre just so awesome to me.if they like you they let you know too.very feminine and flirtatious.I mean it brightens my day when 2 times hot black girls with long hair and pretty face smile to me on the street,follow me,at school flirt with me.

black women can really make you feel like a man.these were Carribean women though.id assume african women would be similar if not better.

seriousely i dont get the anti-black female hype.outside of america they are quality women and more naturaly beautifull then the blonde bombshell ideal of americans.

i have another friend a Indian guy who ONLY likes black women.we always go crazy when we see these hot black chicks everywhere.my God he cant help himself.even my blonde blue eyed white friend loves them and expresses his preference for black women.

I think alot fo non-black men are open to black women then people think,its just were thought black women dotn like non-black guys(wich is false).
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:56 am

theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

or this..

I had periods where i only dated black women.theyre just so awesome to me.if they like you they let you know too.very feminine and flirtatious.I mean it brightens my day when 2 times hot black girls with long hair and pretty face smile to me on the street,follow me,at school flirt with me.

black women can really make you feel like a man.these were Carribean women though.id assume african women would be similar if not better.

seriousely i dont get the anti-black female hype.outside of america they are quality women and more naturaly beautifull then the blonde bombshell ideal of americans.

i have another friend a Indian guy who ONLY likes black women.we always go crazy when we see these hot black chicks everywhere.my God he cant help himself.even my blonde blue eyed white friend loves them and expresses his preference for black women.

I think alot fo non-black men are open to black women then people think,its just were thought black women dotn like non-black guys(wich is false).

Yea many non Black men do tell us they assume Black women are not open to dating any man that is not a Black man and that is not true at all. Many of my peers are Black women and they date all men regardless of race that is why I don't understand why people believe we are only dating Black men. People who limit themselves to one race are more than likely to be single than if they broaden their horizons. God created women for men and men for women no matter the color. Love is love.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 am

theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

or this..

Yea many non Black men do tell us they assume Black women are not open to dating any man that is not a Black man and that is not true at all. Many of my peers are Black women and they date all men regardless of race that is why I don't understand why people believe we are only dating Black men. People who limit themselves to one race are more than likely to be single than if they broaden their horizons. God created women for men and men for women no matter the color. Love is love.

my ideal black women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOC1svq5BM
Eritrean Ethiopian Habesha Girls - Love Song Tigrigna Derfi Old Zefen

Beautiful Ethiopian birdies - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5SCKZWoIw

http://heckyeahabeshagirls.tumblr.com/(amateur facebook pics,no models)

http://fuckyeahethiopiangirls.tumblr.com/

how any one can pick a flat assed,broad shouldered,robust,tall like a man,big boned,cleft chinned german/scandinavian woman with bleach blonde hair over these brown,petite ,curvy cuties as ideal women, beats me.

some people just believe hype and propoganda.

in eastern africa the culture is the women doesnt allow her man in the kitchen,she takes delight in feminine pursuits and the innocence and softness of african woman's demeanour is well known.

propoganda is so strong though,people think swedish women are ideal women and african women he -men,when in fact its physchally the opposite as well as culturally.

their loss though
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 pm

theprimebait wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

or this..

my ideal black women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOC1svq5BM
Eritrean Ethiopian Habesha Girls - Love Song Tigrigna Derfi Old Zefen

Beautiful Ethiopian birdies - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5SCKZWoIw

http://heckyeahabeshagirls.tumblr.com/(amateur facebook pics,no models)

http://fuckyeahethiopiangirls.tumblr.com/

how any one can pick a flat assed,broad shouldered,robust,tall like a man,big boned,cleft chinned german/scandinavian woman with bleach blonde hair over these brown,petite ,curvy cuties as ideal women, beats me.

some people just believe hype and propoganda.

in eastern africa the culture is the women doesnt allow her man in the kitchen,she takes delight in feminine pursuits and the innocence and softness of african woman's demeanour is well known.

propoganda is so strong though,people think swedish women are ideal women and african women he -men,when in fact its physchally the opposite as well as culturally.

their loss though

True. Where I live there is an EXTREMELY high population of Habeshas (Ethiopians,Eritreans,Somalis) also West Africans. They are very feminine and beautiful women both West and East African women. The men are soo honorable and polite both West and East African ones. I don't understand the hate towards them. They keep their appearance up and are nice people. You can't go outside without seeing a East African around here lol.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: is it racist love?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 pm

OutWest wrote:Why are so many people so concerned about the private lives of others?????
What you do, what I do, and what others do with their mating habits or otherwise, is really none of my concern.
I choose to assign positive motives to others' personal lives unless it is interfering with my life in some way.
Beyond that, if you have a life of your own, it would not be of much concern. Asian women want this..white men want that...black men want this or that...so it goes. It is not my job to judge the hearts of others and around myself I grant others freedom..grace..and liberty.

Outwest

That is essentially it in a nutshell. I've come to realize that all these guys who are "concerned" about who mates with who are only really concerned with their own personal agenda of hidden bigotry.

It manifests itself in claims of pride in one's own race, identifying self-hatred, and other foolish justifications to criticize interracial mating. But just like other forms of American life, it has a basis in racism and hatred.

I'm glad at least you see this idiocy for what it is worth. Many are completely blind to this phenomenon on this forum.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Jester wrote:A few thoughts:

(1) To me, there is a difference between treating women as a commodity, and going for a relationship. I don't find interracial relationships involving White or Armenian women offensive, just interesting. But if a guy talks about wanting to "hit that" or "nail one of those", whatever, sure I would get a just a little annoyed inside. It would be normal to have a different response to a guy with serious interest. Just like you would have a different response to a PUA going after your sister, versus a polite suitor going after your sister.

Black guys were proverbial for going after White women as trophies in the past. I read Ben Kinchlow's autobiography around 1980, he talked about it. Whites don't generally like it, but you don't hear White men whining about it. A lot of Whites will not knowingly date a woman who's dated Black. They assume she wasn't serious about the guy, just loose. But it is far more the woman they are down on, than the man.

I don't know that Whites treat Asian women as trophies, but they sure treat younger women of any race as trophies. Get over it and sharpen up your game.

(2) On the Roosh forum, the serious PUA's are going to Latin America, not Asia. Should the Latin guys get mad? They don't seem to.

(3) Re the 70's guy with 20's girl, as suggested above you may not know the full story. An Asian guy no doubt took her cherry, now an expat meets her in a girlie bar, falls in love, takes her out of there and gives her a life. Is that so wrong? Actually, it's not wrong at all. Asian culture is "to blame", not Whites at all.

I corresponded with a fifty-ish guy I met on a Thai forum who had married a girl who had previously worked a few months in a bar. They were living quite happily ln a Southern Hemisphere country.

(4) If Black women lost their bad attitude, White men would go after them too.

@Jester,

Your comments are thumbs up at times and thumbs down at times. This one I'm about to speak about is a thumbs-down one that I'm about to comment. Point (2) you most likely have a point....Point (4) though - Ha! - Black women need do more than lost the bad attitude.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:Your comments are thumbs up at times and thumbs down at times. This one I'm about to speak about is a thumbs-down one that I'm about to comment. Point (2) you most likely have a point....Point (4) though - Ha! - Black women need do more than lost the bad attitude.

Most of them need loose that ghetto b***y 40lbs. in the trunk they carry around.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:58 pm

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Your comments are thumbs up at times and thumbs down at times. This one I'm about to speak about is a thumbs-down one that I'm about to comment. Point (2) you most likely have a point....Point (4) though - Ha! - Black women need do more than lost the bad attitude.

Most of them need loose that ghetto b***y 40lbs. in the trunk they carry around.

Lol racism at it's finest. Now how can a part of the human anatomy be ghetto?!?!

That is just ignorance. What race are you? Are you a non Black? If so, there are things about your male anatomy that is not held in a positive light and is rumored to come up 'short' if you know what I mean. So humble yourself before you call yourself insulting another group's body part.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
OutWest wrote:Why are so many people so concerned about the private lives of others?????
What you do, what I do, and what others do with their mating habits or otherwise, is really none of my concern.
I choose to assign positive motives to others' personal lives unless it is interfering with my life in some way.
Beyond that, if you have a life of your own, it would not be of much concern. Asian women want this..white men want that...black men want this or that...so it goes. It is not my job to judge the hearts of others and around myself I grant others freedom..grace..and liberty.

Outwest

That is essentially it in a nutshell. I've come to realize that all these guys who are "concerned" about who mates with who are only really concerned with their own personal agenda of hidden bigotry.

It manifests itself in claims of pride in one's own race, identifying self-hatred, and other foolish justifications to criticize interracial mating. But just like other forms of American life, it has a basis in racism and hatred.

I'm glad at least you see this idiocy for what it is worth. Many are completely blind to this phenomenon on this forum.

Quite right. This forum and whole segments of societies are obsessed with what is in reality a personal agenda. Fuzzy racial lines and differences are used with gusto to justify very specific hatreds.

You and I might have differences, but in person I would offer nothing but hospitality, grace and freedom as well as respect for choices and preferences in life that are yours alone to decide. This becomes a very liberating way to live and
opens one to countless opportunities in life.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am

lone_yakuza wrote: Wrong. You do not understand anything because your only viewpoint in life is from that of a privileged white-anglo or white-aligned male. I do not know what ethnicity you are exactly but you sound just like those ignorant anglo white Americans and have the mentality of an entitled anglo-white westerner.

So if I go do the white guy in Asia thing and whore around like Winston does and bang a bunch of "your" women with my Italian cock are you going to be mad at me?

What if "your" women like me more than you because you come off sounding like an insecure drunken blabbering fool.

:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 am

eurobrat wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote: Wrong. You do not understand anything because your only viewpoint in life is from that of a privileged white-anglo or white-aligned male. I do not know what ethnicity you are exactly but you sound just like those ignorant anglo white Americans and have the mentality of an entitled anglo-white westerner.

So if I go do the white guy in Asia thing and whore around like Winston does and bang a bunch of "your" women with my Italian cock are you going to be mad at me?

What if "your" women like me more than you because you come off sounding like an insecure drunken blabbering fool.

:lol:

Calm down LY. Sheesh....I'm afraid your becoming another Cho Seung Hui in the making.

Eurobrat, please don't engage in flame wars with him. I think LY has been totally damaged by the racist American society and is lashing out in response. People need to vent occasionally, and it's just his way of letting off some steam.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Outwest

Quite right. This forum and whole segments of societies are obsessed with what is in reality a personal agenda. Fuzzy racial lines and differences are used with gusto to justify very specific hatreds.

You and I might have differences, but in person I would offer nothing but hospitality, grace and freedom as well as respect for choices and preferences in life that are yours alone to decide. This becomes a very liberating way to live and
opens one to countless opportunities in life.

Outwest

Wrong. You do not understand anything because your only viewpoint in life is from that of a privileged white-anglo or white-aligned male. I do not know what ethnicity you are exactly but you sound just like those ignorant anglo white Americans and have the mentality of an entitled anglo-white westerner.

You would not be talking shit if in the future, East Asia were to be able to unite under one flag, and conquer and destroy, and commit genocide on all anglo-whites and western european imperialists, giving them a taste of their own medicine, which they fed to pretty much all other cultures around the world. Nor would you be talking shit if the most influential media had brainwashed most of the worlds' women to be prejudiced against white western males such as yourself. And then muslims and East Asians or whoever did their best to take your women, and easily because of the media brainwashing, and then did their best to force you to remain involuntarily celibate.

You have never been in the shoes of an East Asian male with dignity and warrior spirit and who can see how our culture and way of life has been utterly destroyed already. We fought wars with honor and to defend our homelands only to find that the enemy, the western-imperialist white-supremacist-christian anglo-white-jewish pigs, were using nothing but the lowest, most despicable, and dishonorable tactics.

Tactics such as forcing opium into East Asian nations, and poisoning the people. Forcing Japan open by cannon point and also attempting to poison it with Opium. Unluckily for you, the Japanese were smart and got help by honorable Europeans such as their longtime friends, the Dutch, to modernize their weaponry and kick your western imperialist asses, and show Russia what's what. And that's why you did your best to convince half the world to bomb Japan to hell in WWII and also why the western imperialist Americans bombed Japan with the atomic bombs.

The atomic bombs can sum up the attitude of western peoples towards East Asian peoples.

Nobody can deny that western technologies improved life, but with those technologies came destruction of morals, imperialist, racist ideologies and doctrines, as well as oppression of East Asians, and essentially the destruction of everything we stood and stand for. You used to invade our lands and poison our people with opium, strip the lands of resources, physically beat, rape, and kill our people, loot and destroy cultural artifacts and treasures, and do the worst things possible.

Now, you import Hollywood to poison our peoples' minds, divide the East Asian male and East Asian female with your racist, white supremacist Hollywood propaganda aimed at destroying the image of the East Asian male because you are a bunch of phaggot insecure pieces of shit, and then you want to take our women through the manipulation of their minds.
To divide and conquer has always been your doctrine and the doctrine of christianity. Separate the Yin and the Yang to destroy the society and make us your slaves. That has always been the goal.

One white man once said, "why chain them when you can enslave their minds?"

And once you enslave their minds, extracting all the resources you want, including women is easy.

And no, there are not plenty of East Asian women to go around, as there are already too many males, over 100 million more.

Don't talk shit about the one child policy, because it has nothing to do with that. If western imperialism had not come, East Asia was largely self sufficient and a stable society, and there was no such insane gender imbalances back in the day. With western imperialism added onto the already chaotic period, as a part of a cycle of chaotic and peaceful periods, East Asia was destroyed and has only just begun to recover, unfortunately with no real sense of identity anymore. And you fuckers want to destroy it even more by importing your Hollywood, christian, neocolonialist, white supremacist, imperialist shit into our lands and the filthiest of you barbarians come to our lands to try to spoil or take our women.

Western peoples such as yourself are either supremely ignorant and stupid or the most vile, malicious, dishonorable shit ever to be shat into this world.

You have never been in the shoes of an East Asian male with dignity and pride and fire in his eyes, so you don't know shit.

You have never been in the shoes of an Amerindian NATIVE American who has seen what has happened to his people and his ancestral lands and his culture.

So really, I suggest people such as you shut the f**k up, because I can guarantee that I am not the only East Asian male to think of these things.

In fact, most ethnic males with balls, and with pride and dignity think about these things and one day, we will all rise and return the world to balance and order and destroy your oppressive white supremacist imperialist hierarchy. Back to the days when the western imperialists were nothing more than barbarians lower than dogs f***ing each other naked in the mud, as it should be. Looking at western anglo American culture today, it is not so different from back in the days when all your people cared about were how big the dicks and tits and asses were. That's essentially what anglo-Americans and other westerners use to judge mates anyways. No refinement or development of character. No morals, no discipline, no honor, no righteousness. And Christians are a bunch of hypocritical idiot phaggots.

Hilarious that you people try to claim Roman and Greek culture as your own when the original Romans and Greeks would have loved to see you lot dead and in Hades'/Pluto's domain.

Every patriotic East Asian should watch this video, and ignore the sino/Chinese-centric viewpoint. Because if you have balls and want to call yourself a TRUE MUSA or SAMURAI or YING-SHONG2 英雄, then you would understand the battle that needs to be fought.

Ignore the grammatica errors and whatnot:

And I LOVE how the west says "THREAT OF EAST ASIA" "ASIAN INVASION" WHEN YOU PEOPLE ALREADY INVADED AND DESTROYED OUR CULTURES, BRAINWASH OUR WOMEN, STRIPPED THE LANDS OF RESOURCES, HELP POLLUTE OUR ANCESTRAL LANDS, AND CONTINUE TO DO SO. Who is in the wrong? A f***ing 3 year old could tell you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCCeu0Ket7s[/youtube]

What's new? You are a hateful little child. We all know that. Anything new? I was all over Asia before you were born, and mostly I have met decent people, and so far as I know, I have never seen such a nasty little piece of shit anywhere in my travels. Unlike you, the Chinese I have met have tended to be quite decent.
Its nothing to do with Asia. It's about a little hateful man in the USA who has little experience in life except being hateful.
Most Asians would not put up with your sorry ass. You are living in a delusional fantasy world of hate within an admitted sociopath. Learn to handle prison, as I expect you are headed there. Spew spew spew...its just more blah blah for us to ignore. There is no sound. There is no response. There is no life. Just the echos of your insane diabolical rage.
You are clearly a serial killer in the making.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand