Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poisounous Animals in the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Poisounous Animals in the Philippines?

Postby zacb » March 4th, 2013, 8:34 am

Do you ever run across any? If you are in an urban environment, are you safe? Not trying to be a coward, but I just hate spiders and snakes. Any advice would help.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Re: Poisounous Animals in the Philippines?

Postby davewe » March 4th, 2013, 6:48 pm

zacb wrote:Do you ever run across any? If you are in an urban environment, are you safe? Not trying to be a coward, but I just hate spiders and snakes. Any advice would help.

There are cobras in the provinces. I was just reading an account from a guy who had one living under his porch. But in an urban area - no.

There are some big assed spiders but don't think they are poisonous.

It's the tropics...
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » March 4th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Ok. I am not so worried about if they are "scary", I just hate the idea of poison . Thanks for the reply.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand