One-way ticket to the Philippines: possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: One-way ticket to the Philippines: possible?

Post by Winston »

Another tactic I heard about that is zero cost is to just go on Travelocity or Expedia, and book an onward flight, but before you pay for it, save the screen shot of the flight details with your name on it, and print it out. Then show it to the check in agent, and usually they will just glance at it and allow you to check in, without actually verifying that you have a real ticket for the onward flight. I've heard this usually works. However, if you do this, make sure that the onward ticket is for a different airline than the one you are using to enter the country, or else they may try to verify your ticket on the onward flight if it is the same airline.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote:There's a company that sells onward tickets for only 9.99. Never used them so I have no idea how legit they are. But for 9.99 they might be worth a try:

https://flyonward.com/
I am using this service now to book an onward ticket from the Philippines. So far, it looks legit and has issued a temporary onward ticket that can be used, but which will then be canceled later. I'll let you all know how it goes. For more info on how it works, visit the link above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:There's a company that sells onward tickets for only 9.99. Never used them so I have no idea how legit they are. But for 9.99 they might be worth a try:

https://flyonward.com/
I am using this service now to book an onward ticket from the Philippines. So far, it looks legit and has issued a temporary onward ticket that can be used, but which will then be canceled later. I'll let you all know how it goes. For more info on how it works, visit the link above.
Well it worked just fine. I got into the Philippines on a temporary onward ticket issued by the site above for only 10 dollars. Wow. I showed it to the airport check in counter and it was accepted.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

https://flyonward.com/en/ This is amazing...I was looking for exactly this kind of service ..Thank You
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm responding to the OP. Is it possible to get a ferry ticket to Malaysia or Indonesia online?

Indonesia has an onward ticket requirement for many types of visa. There is a boat from Batam to Singapore, but I don't know if you can get a ticket online.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres another site that sells temporary onward tickets. Its a little cheaper than the other one but the site and forms on it dont seem as user friendly.

http://www.bestonwardticket.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

It seems that www.flyonward.com is down or closed. You will have to use www.bestonwardticket.com now. Its only 12 dollars. So its just a small difference in price.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another website that lets you rent cheap onward tickets for 24 hrs or so. This one has good reviews and is reliable too.

https://www.onewayfly.com

More ways to fulfill or get around the onward ticket requirement of some foreign countries:

7 Ways to Provide Proof of Onward Travel
https://www.goatsontheroad.com/7-ways-p ... rd-travel/

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

How I've done tickets both times to Asia was via Taiwan. In 2016 I purchased a 3 week round trip Taipei ticket, then my tickets to Vietnam, and stayed 3-4 days in Taiwan at the beginning and end. This year I did the same thing but had an almost 4 month round trip Taiwan ticket, and a week and a week and a half in Taiwan this time. I never got questioned/stopped about anything in Taiwan with said round trip tickets, though I did have my printed out Vietnam tickets and all that stuff ready to go in case in my envelope, along with my printed hotel reservations, etc. I don't know how much you can realistically book flights way out like that, but it worked for me for 110 or so days. Taiwan's also convenient as basically anywhere else in Asia is about $100-200 away to go, I did meet one Filipino expat white dude visa runner at my hotel in Taiwan. In Vietnam anyway with the onward ticket requirement my visa was a 90 day visa and my total stay was 88 days, with the onward ticket back to Taiwan. Immigration didn't even ask about the onward ticket, presumably there's not really a need as they'd know if you got a round trip ticket before boarding the aircraft to the country, based on the manifest in the computer system. The Vietnam immigration officer weirdly endorsed visa running to me by saying "With this visa, you can live in Vietnam one year, but need to go to another country every 90 days for one day and come back."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are onward ticket companies now that charge less than 10 dollars. Even cheaper than before! See below.

https://aironwardticket.com/

https://onwardticket.com/

https://onwardtickets.com/

Keep in mind that if you go to the Philippines, you need an onward ticket. You can rent one at one of the sites above. They are cheaper than the sites I posted previously.