Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

One-way ticket to the Philippines: possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: One-way ticket to the Philippines: possible?

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:22 am

Another tactic I heard about that is zero cost is to just go on Travelocity or Expedia, and book an onward flight, but before you pay for it, save the screen shot of the flight details with your name on it, and print it out. Then show it to the check in agent, and usually they will just glance at it and allow you to check in, without actually verifying that you have a real ticket for the onward flight. I've heard this usually works. However, if you do this, make sure that the onward ticket is for a different airline than the one you are using to enter the country, or else they may try to verify your ticket on the onward flight if it is the same airline.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:42 am

davewe wrote:There's a company that sells onward tickets for only 9.99. Never used them so I have no idea how legit they are. But for 9.99 they might be worth a try:

https://flyonward.com/

I am using this service now to book an onward ticket from the Philippines. So far, it looks legit and has issued a temporary onward ticket that can be used, but which will then be canceled later. I'll let you all know how it goes. For more info on how it works, visit the link above.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:There's a company that sells onward tickets for only 9.99. Never used them so I have no idea how legit they are. But for 9.99 they might be worth a try:

https://flyonward.com/

I am using this service now to book an onward ticket from the Philippines. So far, it looks legit and has issued a temporary onward ticket that can be used, but which will then be canceled later. I'll let you all know how it goes. For more info on how it works, visit the link above.

Well it worked just fine. I got into the Philippines on a temporary onward ticket issued by the site above for only 10 dollars. Wow. I showed it to the airport check in counter and it was accepted.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:53 am

https://flyonward.com/en/ This is amazing...I was looking for exactly this kind of service ..Thank You
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 pm

I'm responding to the OP. Is it possible to get a ferry ticket to Malaysia or Indonesia online?

Indonesia has an onward ticket requirement for many types of visa. There is a boat from Batam to Singapore, but I don't know if you can get a ticket online.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand