Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A query on virginity in Asia, Japan and white women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A query on virginity in Asia, Japan and white women?

Postby theprimebait » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 am

in China,vietnam etc women stay virgins until marriage.according to a article on herbivore men and japanese society,in Japan 1/4th girls are virgins until they are 30s(its higher for men at aaround 2/3rds),so my question is where can I find a Japanese VIRGIN to marry?

rural areas?

how are attitudes to virginity in Japan outside urban areas?is it traditional in that regard like the rest of Asia?like most rural chinese,thai,pinay,indian men demand a woman is a virgin at marriage,and most rural women in those countries to give it to their husbands.how is this in Japan outside the westernized urban areas?
how can i marry a Japanese virgin?

yes,I know japanese modern women are batshit crazy ,and good for fun and not LTRs,I also Heard cheating is acceptable there?

Virginity in my opinion is not neccassery but highly preferable in a woman,its not for everyone,but it is something I would really prefer.Ive been in relationships before with arab,russian,israeli and greek women and the idea of another man having orgasmed in their mouths,and the flashes of that prevented me from making it serious.wich was a shame since they were good women from western standards(though in case of arabs rejects and bad girls).arab women are good virgin wives,in places like yemen but contrary to popular thought in the west,abortions are strife in lebanon,egypt and more modern arab lands.due to taking it u the ass,and their fake virginity I consider arab women not to be an option.besides the fact that im not muslim since my teens.


Im arab descent, and I love white women too,but besides some fundemantalist christian cults like the mennonites,amish and mormons white women do not stay virgins until marriage.not in america,russia,poland..nowhere.

even african women are more modest then them ,in africa the women stay virgins until marriage in the horn of africa(sudan,ethiopia,eritrea,somalia,kenya)due to the orthodox church teaching ,the nomad tribes and muslim countries there also are taking virginity seriousely.

id appreciatte some detailed info and guidance on this from some knowledgable travelers.

and I apologize for my bad english and writing!

blessings to all
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am







Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't know why men like virgins, as far as I'm concerned they're a pain in the ass.

There are many here in China and you're welcome to them. I much prefer the girls with that knowing glint in their eye.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 am

xiongmao wrote:I don't know why men like virgins, as far as I'm concerned they're a pain in the a**.

There are many here in China and you're welcome to them. I much prefer the girls with that knowing glint in their eye.


We think the same way about your type as you do about us :) as long as you do your thing and I do mine,and we're both Happy ,I'm Good.

Like I said earlier,Virginity is not for everyone.

But do you know about Japan specificaly?

Japanese features are more to my taste,Northern chinese like Manchurians are maybe somewhat more like them in facial,nasal,eye structure(except that Japanese and southern Chinese have monolids with no epicanthal folds,while Manchurians and northern Chinese have monolids with epicanthal folds), but I'd really prefer a Japanese women.I like their features more.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I don't know why men like virgins, as far as I'm concerned they're a pain in the a**.

There are many here in China and you're welcome to them. I much prefer the girls with that knowing glint in their eye.


We think the same way about your type as you do about us :) as long as you do your thing and I do mine,and we're both Happy ,I'm Good.

Like I said earlier,Virginity is not for everyone.

But do you know about Japan specificaly?

Japanese features are more to my taste,Northern chinese like Manchurians are maybe somewhat more like them in facial,nasal,eye structure(except that Japanese and southern Chinese have monolids with no epicanthal folds,while Manchurians and northern Chinese have monolids with epicanthal folds), but I'd really prefer a Japanese women.I like their features more.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.


You mentioned that you are Muslim but look fairly "white," so I guess you would do well in Japan, and being Muslim may or may not be a plu (I'm not certain). Unfortunately, Japan is fairly Americanized and they basically want anglo-American white boys for the most part, and probably take on America's unjustified hatred for Muslims, in some areas. Really you have to go and see for yourself. Much like your experience with the anglo-white worshipping Asian American females, many Japanese females are also like that, as are many Korean females. But you can definitely give it a shot. Another problem is that they are pretty xenophobic in Japan, even to other East Asians. Uh, and also many Japanese girls are just plain uninterested in sex for some reaon.

Another way could be to find some cute/sexy Uyghur or Hui girls, but Uyghurs are more central/Eurasian looking, which may not be what you are looking for. Some Hui girls with a tiny bit of central Asian end up looking somewhat Japanese, but not really. At the very least, the girls there would look similar, but at the same time be easier to approach because of your shared religion/background.

I like that you value virginity and also respect that you are Muslim, unlike most of the whoremongering motherfuckers. Traditional Muslim Arabs are welcome in East Asia, as we have been allies since hundreds if not thousands of years ago and have traded and intermarried for thousands of years. In fact, original Northern Chinese are cousins of some of the central Asians and Arabs of today. It is unfortunate that unlike past dynasties, CCP China seems somewhat hostile towards Muslims, though there are many Hui and Uyghurs in the party.

The problem, though is that finding a virgin Japanese girl is almost as bad as trying to find a virgin American girl these days.

So long as you do not act like the phaggot entitled white-anglo boys, you won't have any issues in Asia with Yakuza or Triad or local angry gangs or whatever. Most Japanese have lost their samurai spirit and turned into pussies anyways.

And from your posts I can tell you have suffered much at the hands of white anglos most likely calling you such disgusting names as "towelheads" or "sandnigger" names that f***ing western imperialist military people I know/knew love throwing around because they are racist f***s.

Anyways, good luck, brother.



Yeah,I figured that.seriousely a White(as in Germanic,Slavic,Celtic phenotype) incel doesn't Exist.All White men are vocels,imo.they have so much Arrogance and Hypergamy they think they deserve only 6+ White women.thats their only problem.when in fact any ethnic women will gladly treasure any white man.Its crazy.

most ethnic women would rather have a 2/10 Macaulay Culkin,Michael moore or Michael phelps anglo guy then a 9/10 Zayn malik or Godfrey Gao ,simpely because of their backround.


Im not Muslim anymore since my early Teens,Although I respect all religions,Im an atheist with interests in Mahayana buddhism,of course noone I know knows any of this.

So I agree,with your post.I think I'll retire to Bali and marry a Traditional virgin instead of a Modern used up Japanese woman,besides Ive heard things like in Japan women find it oke to cheat and allow the Husband to cheat,after a Child they also sleep in Different rooms and become very cold.

is that really True????

thats f***ed up if it is.

Oh I respect Asians,thats why I don't like to only Hump Asian women without marriage and bonding with her Father and family.Im not the type to hump and dump asian females as mere geisha dolls to serve my white god -ass.I don't establish relationships as a colonial,I will fully integrate and Adapt asian culture.


And yes I experienced Racism from whites as a teenager.they almost ruined my life because of their Racism,thats why I shave,and literally Lie and say I'm white.


likewise Brother,I have a deep respect for you.youre one of the only ones ''who gets it''.your eyes don't lie.you see what you see.don't let people talk you into thinking youre crazy or have inferiority complex.


I've been on both sides(since I look white),and what Whites say about ethnics among themselves confirms everything you say.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

good luck with that considering

According to latest report from Japan, working at Adult Video (Pornographic video industry) as porn actress is No.1 demanded job for Japanese women according to this article from Daum news. Every year, around 6,000 new AV models debuts and Japan's pornographic film industry have been growing exponentially over last 10 years. Back in early 1990s, Japanese women refused to take AV role even if they're offered $120,000 - but since then there are huge demand from Japanese women to take up any AV roles even if the pay is considerably lower than 10 years ago. 15 out of 100 Japanese women now works at AV industry. For average AV role, industry offer about $1,800 to $3,700 per 3 films, around 60~70% signed up for the role even if they're offered less than $2,000 per 3 films according to one of the Japanese AV company. According to Japanese AV company director, many AV models get married after retiring from AV industry but 2/3 of the women still works at prostitution industry after retiring due to Japanese men do not favor wives from AV industry despite the popularity, and he warns Japanese women to try stay away from AV industry
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby theprimebait » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:30 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I don't know why men like virgins, as far as I'm concerned they're a pain in the a**.

There are many here in China and you're welcome to them. I much prefer the girls with that knowing glint in their eye.


We think the same way about your type as you do about us :) as long as you do your thing and I do mine,and we're both Happy ,I'm Good.

Like I said earlier,Virginity is not for everyone.

But do you know about Japan specificaly?

Japanese features are more to my taste,Northern chinese like Manchurians are maybe somewhat more like them in facial,nasal,eye structure(except that Japanese and southern Chinese have monolids with no epicanthal folds,while Manchurians and northern Chinese have monolids with epicanthal folds), but I'd really prefer a Japanese women.I like their features more.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.


You mentioned that you are Muslim but look fairly "white," so I guess you would do well in Japan, and being Muslim may or may not be a plu (I'm not certain). Unfortunately, Japan is fairly Americanized and they basically want anglo-American white boys for the most part, and probably take on America's unjustified hatred for Muslims, in some areas. Really you have to go and see for yourself. Much like your experience with the anglo-white worshipping Asian American females, many Japanese females are also like that, as are many Korean females. But you can definitely give it a shot. Another problem is that they are pretty xenophobic in Japan, even to other East Asians. Uh, and also many Japanese girls are just plain uninterested in sex for some reaon.

Another way could be to find some cute/sexy Uyghur or Hui girls, but Uyghurs are more central/Eurasian looking, which may not be what you are looking for. Some Hui girls with a tiny bit of central Asian end up looking somewhat Japanese, but not really. At the very least, the girls there would look similar, but at the same time be easier to approach because of your shared religion/background.

I like that you value virginity and also respect that you are Muslim, unlike most of the whoremongering motherfuckers. Traditional Muslim Arabs are welcome in East Asia, as we have been allies since hundreds if not thousands of years ago and have traded and intermarried for thousands of years. In fact, original Northern Chinese are cousins of some of the central Asians and Arabs of today. It is unfortunate that unlike past dynasties, CCP China seems somewhat hostile towards Muslims, though there are many Hui and Uyghurs in the party.

The problem, though is that finding a virgin Japanese girl is almost as bad as trying to find a virgin American girl these days.

So long as you do not act like the phaggot entitled white-anglo boys, you won't have any issues in Asia with Yakuza or Triad or local angry gangs or whatever. Most Japanese have lost their samurai spirit and turned into pussies anyways.

And from your posts I can tell you have suffered much at the hands of white anglos most likely calling you such disgusting names as "towelheads" or "sandnigger" names that f***ing western imperialist military people I know/knew love throwing around because they are racist f***s.

Anyways, good luck, brother.



Yeah,I figured that.seriousely a White(as in Germanic,Slavic,Celtic phenotype) incel doesn't Exist.All White men are vocels,imo.they have so much Arrogance and Hypergamy they think they deserve only 6+ White women.thats their only problem.when in fact any ethnic women will gladly treasure any white man.Its crazy.

most ethnic women would rather have a 2/10 Macaulay Culkin,Michael moore or Michael phelps anglo guy then a 9/10 Zayn malik or Godfrey Gao ,simpely because of their backround.


Im not Muslim anymore since my early Teens,Although I respect all religions,Im an atheist with interests in Mahayana buddhism,of course noone I know knows any of this.

So I agree,with your post.I think I'll retire to Bali and marry a Traditional virgin instead of a Modern used up Japanese woman,besides Ive heard things like in Japan women find it oke to cheat and allow the Husband to cheat,after a Child they also sleep in Different rooms and become very cold.

is that really True????

thats f***ed up if it is.

Oh I respect Asians,thats why I don't like to only Hump Asian women without marriage and bonding with her Father and family.Im not the type to hump and dump asian females as mere geisha dolls to serve my white god -a**.I don't establish relationships as a colonial,I will fully integrate and Adapt asian culture.


And yes I experienced Racism from whites as a teenager.they almost ruined my life because of their Racism,thats why I shave,and literally Lie and say I'm white.


likewise Brother,I have a deep respect for you.youre one of the only ones ''who gets it''.your eyes don't lie.you see what you see.don't let people talk you into thinking youre crazy or have inferiority complex.


I've been on both sides(since I look white),and what Whites say about ethnics among themselves confirms everything you say.


Well I do not know much about Japanese women becoming cold in that regard, but my mother was basically like that, and I think my dad separated because my mom is just really annoying, so he lives in East Asia.

Really, you have to go there and see for yourself. If you want to attract the more traditional type of Japanese girl, perhaps say you are Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, or something but definitely not American, and I am not sure what kind of reaction "Muslim" gets there. But again, you have to go and try it out yourself, maybe even say you are American and see what kind of reaction you get. Experiment.

Also, finding a teaching position in a smaller town may be your way to do so and find connections and garner respect. I have only been there to visit relatives and only been there three times in my life, all for less than a year, so I am hardly an expert. The only thing I am an "expert" on is in regards to what my family has told me and what I have experienced over there in terms of things like climate, city-life, air quality, etc. etc.

BTW you see me typing a lot of stuff against white people, and I know you "look white" and may feel threatened.

But the thing is, I can tell the difference between a "white Arab" and an anglo-white person. Even the Arabs with light colored hair and whatnot. There is a phenotypic difference that is hard to describe as well as an "aura" difference.

So, just know, and this message is for every non-anglo-non-western Euro "white" person out there:

when I am ranting against those people, what I mean by "white" are the western-imperialist-neocolonialist white-supremacist anglo-western europeans and Americans/Aussies and their allies and the % of Jews in control of Hollywood. So long as you are not aligned with them, then you can safely assume I am not talking about you.

That is another thing I respect about people like you. Yes, if I go to another country, I will seek to learn their culture, how they do things, and their language, not as a "colonialist." And I like the fact that you agree, in terms of Asian peoples. What you do to white-anglo peoples is really none of my concern, lol.

Again, good luck, brother.


I agree with that approach,you should create bonds with the community first,and when courting a woman ,you should gain the favour of her father,brothers etc Ive come to the conclusion I'll look elsehwere though,its a sad sad thing how american values Destroyed Japan after world war 2.
now you understand why arab''terrorists''hate american/western ''freedoms''and''our way of life''.lol

Jews/whites just spread and destroy moral corruption everywhere they go.

Hypothetically,ive heard froma turkish friend a joke that Japanese would have made the perfect muslims/prophets,not the bedouin arabs,because Japanese culture already has Islamic values like extreme cleanliness,orderliness,law,order,morality and a fighting warrior mentality.

my best friend in high school was Chinese,and he had a great big heart and was very smart,but he suffered in his personal life due to his ethnicity,and was suicidal.from him I got to see first hand what this society did to asian males.hence why I understand you better then many users claiming youre deluded or self hating.



oh yes as for whites,I know that :) I dont hate whites either,I love their women and im friends with white men(although they are the Rastafarian Ganja smoking'' blonde dreadlocks'' type,
aka a-typical white males)

and My beef is only with slavic,baltic,finnic,celtic and germanic europeans.


btw,Chk out Puahate.com shitty advice.Ethnic theory is discussed alot there by the middle eastern users like Jackofjockers,Sayeed,dutchman etc.

thing is Hypothetically,a blond blue eyed sean stephenson deformed midget has more status and therefore attractiveness to women,then a Lazar angelov 9/10 Ethnic looking male.

sad but true.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests