A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston likes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

OutWest wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
Banano wrote:All filipinas look the same, black hair, black eyes, flat wide noses, no tits no a**, short legs..you look them from behind and you cant tell if its a girl or a guy?

mass produced with no uniqueness, who can disagree?

I dont know what is so speacial about this chick in the picture, she could easily be a shemale...just look closer and try to mentaly remove all that makeup

Sth americans and europeans are light years ahead

I could say the same about Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean women as well (comparing them against themselves), "They all look the same"... I am tired of hearing you guys talk about "pinays" or any other women like cattle. If you aren't into them. Then shut the f**k up. No one wants to here your negative a** comments. Beauty is in eye of the beholder. And as far as I have seen none of guys are dating supermodel hot girls, pinay or otherwise.

The bottom line is perfect 10 girls know how hot they are and will always date at their level no matter what country. You have a chance with out looks if you have money. If you are unattractive in the US you are likely unattractive anywhere else. None of those perfect 10 women want to settle down with a poor traveling backpacker type trolling from country to country who can hardly support themselves. Look at Winston he owns this site, has lived in multiple countries for many years speaks a few languages but has yet to seal the deal and settle down with a perfect 10.

I mean he wasn't even able to do it in the PI which is the easiest place to snag a really hot girl save for South America IMHO.
You are quite right. I have noticed it is usually the (Often drunken type) whore-monger low grade type with an attitude...
I avoid these types like the plague here and never help them no matter their circumstances. I think it may have to do with self-loathing for being so crude and vile that they have to pay whores to keep them company, and even then, many hoes will turn them down...

Outwest

Thanks for you input and I agree with your sentiment as well. I want to clarify my comment wasn't meant to put Winston down or others like him, only to illustrate that women have taste and standards. I have seen plenty of hot girls here in the US married to guys that they out classed but they usually have a good job and can provide the security every woman craves. That said I will most likely never marry an American woman, pinays & latinas make much better wives IMHO.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pinaylover wrote:
Banano wrote:All filipinas look the same, black hair, black eyes, flat wide noses, no tits no a**, short legs..you look them from behind and you cant tell if its a girl or a guy?

I dont know what is so speacial about this chick in the picture, she could easily be a shemale...just look closer and try to mentaly remove all that makeup

I could say the same about Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean women as well (comparing them against themselves), "They all look the same"... I am tired of hearing you guys talk about "pinays" or any other women like cattle. If you aren't into them. Then shut the f**k up. No one wants to here your negative a** comments. Beauty is in eye of the beholder. And as far as I have seen none of guys are dating supermodel hot girls, pinay or otherwise.

The bottom line is perfect 10 girls know how hot they are and will always date at their level no matter what country. You have a chance with out looks if you have money. If you are unattractive in the US you are likely unattractive anywhere else. None of those perfect 10 women want to settle down with a poor traveling backpacker type trolling from country to country who can hardly support themselves. Look at Winston he owns this site, has lived in multiple countries for many years speaks a few languages but has yet to seal the deal and settle down with a perfect 10.

I mean he wasn't even able to do it in the PI which is the easiest place to snag a really hot girl save for South America IMHO.
That's not true at all. I swear. I don't know what a perfect 10 is to you, but Dianne is considered very attractive here. Guys everywhere here stare at her everywhere she goes. Both Filipino guys and foreign guys stare at her all the time. I swear to God. You can ask Rock, Ginger or Ladislav. They've witnessed it too. Most girls here don't get stared at. Only a few do, and Dianne is one of them. I've been with her since 2007. I can settle down. I just don't want to. It's a choice. Not that I'm not able to.

Not everyone is a settling down type. That's your logic flaw. And not everyone agrees on what a 10 is. Besides, it's not realistic to expect a 10. Most guys are happy with a 7 as long as she's feminine and has a nice attitude and treats them right. Be realistic dude.

Btw, Dianne is way hotter than the tranny in your avatar. :p
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:

That's not true at all. I swear. I don't know what a perfect 10 is to you, but Dianne is considered very attractive here. Guys everywhere here stare at her everywhere she goes. Both Filipino guys and foreign guys stare at her all the time. I swear to God. You can ask Rock, Ginger or Ladislav. They've witnessed it too. Most girls here don't get stared at. Only a few do, and Dianne is one of them. I've been with her since 2007. I can settle down. I just don't want to. It's a choice. Not that I'm not able to.

Not everyone is a settling down type. That's your logic flaw. And not everyone agrees on what a 10 is. Besides, it's not realistic to expect a 10. Most guys are happy with a 7 as long as she's feminine and has a nice attitude and treats them right. Be realistic dude.

Winston- You remember the "crotch check" in Crocodile Dundee ? LOL Probably good for the initiated to consider don't you think? LOL...many a drunken sailor...lol ...oh well....
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Winston wrote:

First off 2 of your friends here agree with my statement, even you friend Ginger who I think is a girl? (haven't read that whole thread)

I don't know who Dianne is.... I made that statement cause its seems you are endlessly trolling for "hot" chicks and complaining when they don't like you. Dianne maybe hotter, but that ladyboy in my avatar is way hotter than most of the Pinays I have seen you post as "hot" (this is coming from a guy who loves pinays, ladyboy or genetic) I assumed you were trying to settle down, endlessly trolling for new girls and whore mongering is pretty damn unhealthy (emotionally) and once the community knows that is what you are all about quality women will avoid you like the plague.

If you have been with this girl since 2007 who is so hot and loves you but you just can't settle down? She probably knows how many chicks you are banging on the side and still wants to be with you? Then you really are an idiot IMO. (from the outside looking in)

I guess I assumed you wanted to settled down, read here that you said you had little to no luck with women in the US. As for me I don't have to go to Asia to get laid, getting laid is easy. I lost count of the women amount of women I have banged here in the US years ago, and only recently got into ladyboys. What I can't stand is the attitude of entitlement in American women so I don't date them here. I love latin and asian chicks but not in american asian girls for relations. I have been married before but she wasn't the right woman, I would like to be again. f***ing different girls endlessly is not emotionally healthy and after awhile it makes you feel so hollow and unfulfilled. These gotta be something more right?
OutWest wrote: Winston- You remember the "crotch check" in Crocodile Dundee ? LOL Probably good for the initiated to consider don't you think? LOL...many a drunken sailor...lol ...oh well....

I am initiated and don't have to check to know I am talking to an LB, I can spot them easily, besides I like them. He only knew that was a ladyboy cause I posted that it was... Hell he met one in person in Taiwan and didn't know it (that I found hard to believe since he's been in Asia for so long). Then he didn't want to believe it cause he wanted to bang her so bad. Kinda sounded like a whining teenager on that thread, "I can't meet her cause she doesn't understand me. how can I know? does she have a penis?" lol

I do happen to think several of those chicks Anonymous1 posted are hot unlike most the girls I have seen Winston post. But then again he was in Angles City.

I hope I am not coming across as a basher, Winston I am sure a fun guy to hang with and I respect you let people voice their opinions with out banning them like a little bitch would. Next time I am in PI we will meet up for a beer.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

And people talk shit on pinay women... though its far from perfect I love PI! I only wish they would get their act together food wise!
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Pinaylover wrote:And people talk shit on pinay women... though its far from perfect I love PI! I only wish they would get their act together food wise!
its popular to say pinays are ugly but make it up by personality

I dont see anything ugly with this
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston likes

Post by willymonfrete »

this dude m goes on tons of forums posting korean women as visayans lol