Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chinese manginas in uni pedestalize the only girl in class.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese manginas in uni pedestalize the only girl in class.

Postby The Professor » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... -stay.html

The Wuhan University of Science and Technology’s 2012 Mining [major] class had a total of 30 students, amongst which 29 were male, with the only female being indisputably the “class flowerâ€￾ [the most beautiful female student in the class]. However, after the new semester began, the class flower applied to transfer out of the major. Despondent, the 29 male classmates collectively wrote love letters begging the class flower to stay: “You are like a princess to us, whom we will definitely cherish and take care of!â€￾ The class flower was deeply moved, but in consideration of her future prospects, still rejected them and transferred away. Alas, this is yet another “Deeply Moved, Then Rejectedâ€￾ tragedy, making countless netizens sad and depressed…
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 am

Don't these stupid manginas realize what a scourge females are in manly workplaces? They should have been harassing her so she would leave. We have all this experience in the West showing that we need to keep females out of most jobs, yet these Chinese manginas are happy to make the same mistakes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:39 am

They should come to my University where 80% of the students are female!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby The Professor » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Cornfed wrote:Don't these stupid manginas realize what a scourge females are in manly workplaces? They should have been harassing her so she would leave. We have all this experience in the West showing that we need to keep females out of most jobs, yet these Chinese manginas are happy to make the same mistakes.

Personally, I'm a pure egalitarian, so I don't have any problem with women working male jobs. If a woman actually can legitimately pull her own weight, I can't complain.

What I DO have a problem with are mangina bosses who keep unproductive, trouble making women around just to have females around, and reverse discrimination quotas. China has reverse discrimination laws for the benefit of women and chinese minority groups, which basically means anyone who's Chinese but not Han. I also don't think being a female in a male field deserves special praise, you're not a "princess" or a "hero" for having XX chromosomes and being a STEM major.

In a pure egalitarian world, women would be free to work any job they wished and long as they are qualified. However, they would be held to the same standards as male employees, which means being fired if you're unproductive or a trouble maker, not being protected by mangina bosses and government quotas. Inevitably, this would lead to very very few women in certain fields. Even as things stand now, with reverse discrimination, recruitment efforts to get more women into certain fields, female exclusive scholarships, etc. there are some fields that are an upwards of 90 percent male.

Perhaps the chinese have adopted feminism, reverse discrimination, and manginaism because they see all other 1st world nations doing it and view it as a part of "modernization", which is something they are rushing towards. Maybe they think that since other 1st world nations do it, they need to do it for "face". Though in this case, I would chalk it up to lonely male chinese students, most of whom are probably virgins who never had a girlfriend, being very desperate to keep around the only female willing to talk to them or be around them.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

Chinese women have always had quite a bit of freedom, and in truth they run this country. Sure the communist party members are mostly men, but I'm sure their wives are running the whole operation.

Still there isn't much in the way of political correctness/feminism in society, especially in the workplace. It's nice that women can enjoy flirting in the workplace, and some women here are tremendously skilled at it :) .
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:13 am

The Professor wrote:Personally, I'm a pure egalitarian, so I don't have any problem with women working male jobs. If a woman actually can legitimately pull her own weight, I can't complain.

They can't in the main so nonsense jobs get created for them. At best, they get the safe, east, comfortable, non-physical jobs, thus forcing men to work much harder in worse conditions. Even if there were positions females could perform well in, it is socially damaging for females to given them. Their inclusion is inherently disruptive to a manly workplace and they should always be segregated and kept under male supervision. If women are displacing men from scarce jobs, those men are not going to be able to pay to raise quality families, so the society will decline and eventually go extinct. The females themselves will seldom spend money on families but rather on silly knickknacks for their own amusement. Instead of a high-quality future generation, the only result will be a few shiny baubles and pounds of diseased human body fat. Of course they also will not have time for children, unless they disrupt the workforce by taking time off in later life, leading to less healthy offspring. Being mixed in with men, they will similarly become worthless sluts. Men will be shut out of lower level jobs taken by females and so unable to gain the skills to take the higher level jobs that are beyond the female range, so these jobs will have to go to men from non-feminist societies. The innovative ideas that often come from men on the factory or mine floor will not be forthcoming from females. I see no reason why those responsible for giving manly jobs to females should not be executed for treason, economic sabotage and genocide.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Professor » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 am

Cornfed wrote:
The Professor wrote:Personally, I'm a pure egalitarian, so I don't have any problem with women working male jobs. If a woman actually can legitimately pull her own weight, I can't complain.

They can't in the main so nonsense jobs get created for them.

This is one of the main problems right here. Affirmative action and other similar laws force companies to create nonsense jobs so they can fulfill their quotas. Either that or they end up giving necessary jobs to unproductive women, forcing the men in the department to pick up the extra slack. China seems to have a lot of obviously useless jobs, with about 2/3 of the holders of these jobs being female, but that will be another topic.

But at least half of the problems you have can be solved by doing two simple things. Just get rid of all of the reverse discrimination laws and eliminate the absurd, broadly interpreted "sexual harassment" laws that give women the power to sue the pants out of a company because she overheard two coworkers make some joke or something. You'd be surprised at how much bullshit this would clear up. You would still have mangina bosses, but by themselves they can only do so much damage. These laws are never going away though, no matter what party controls what government.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand