A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Post by droid »

persistantexpat2 wrote:@Droid
droid Wrote » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:32 pm:
"I think he's full of it
During my WEEK in china i had zero problems and was treated like royalty"
WEEK? I lived in China for years. Have YOU lived in Central China? No - you likely have traveled to Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen and think that is what life is like
in the other 95% of China.
It is not. BSG are very different from the remainder of the country and are NOT representative.
How could you POSSIBLY THINK that a 7 days holiday could ever give you the right to differ with someone who lived in China for years?
Why would ANYONE accept your 7 days opinion over my years of on the ground experience?
And who the f*ck are you? prove your claims.
If i spent a week there i can spend 50 more and replicate the results, genius.
And If it was so awful, why did you stay for years, genius?
The right to differ? LMAO this is not about "rights" it's a goddamn forum. Let people judge.
No matter. I will set up a blog or site from here in SE Asia to let others know about China.
Go right ahead, it's ultimately up to people to decide what to do in spite of you whining like a little bitch.
Feel free to post a link here.

Eat your heart out, I will go there and have a great time, again, like a freakin' celebrity.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

Post by persistantexpat2 »

droid wrote:And who the f*ck are you? prove your claims.
If i spent a week there i can spend 50 more and replicate the results, genius.
The right to differ? LMAO this is not about "rights" it's a goddamn forum. Let people judge.
Prove yours.

Attack attack attack - you could be posting from Jinan, your psyche profile is quite predictable.

Your response is so typical - 20 or 30 something young man, who is rude and contemptible, insults, attacks and has no manners.

Note that I do not state that what happened to you did not happen - I stated that you were in one of the Big 3 (judging by your response that lacks details but is full of ad hominem, I am likely correct as you do not want to admit that I correctly inferred this).

I accept that your experience happened, BUT that it is limited to 2 or 3 cities.

You, on the other hand, reject, negate and refuse to accept my experience.

See the difference? No?...

I am certain you never set foot west of Hanzhou.
Eat your heart out, I will go there and have a great time, again, like a freakin' celebrity.
That is the response language of someone who is 23. You will now revert to ageism, more name calling, and more insults - but a total lack of content.

I am not eating my heart out - you are projecting. I do not care what you did, I care that your experience is atypical and to tell others that is what they can do is to mislead them to the point of lying to them. This obsession with projection upon critics as though they are always jealous, but not instead pointing out factual flaws, is a common fault on the internet these days. Society coarsens. Ah well.

Keep the insults coming. Keep the lack of content coming, too.

Note my lack of insults and profanity. Let others decide, as you so aptly suggest.
Attack attack attack and no rational rebuttals. If you read what I wrote, I mentioned many times that recently, in the past 8 weeks, that the racism and surveillance has increased 3X fold and that was too much. I mentioned that I was followed out of the country, on the bus, to from my hotel, and so on - all of this in the past 2 months.

Do you understand time and that things that happened 2 years ago can differ from events that happened 8 weeks ago? That is what transpired. It was tolerable THEN, but it is not tolerable NOW.

Understand?

=====================================================================================================================
Stay away from Mainland China in all aspects. Stay away, never go there, spend no money there, never work there, never tourist there, date no Mainland women ever, never marry a Mainland Chinese woman in China or the USA, do not bring a Mainland Chinese woman back to your country.

Stay completely away, forever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

persistantexpat2 wrote: .....I mentioned many times that recently, in the past 8 weeks, that the racism and surveillance has increased 3X fold and that was too much. I mentioned that I was followed out of the country, on the bus, to from my hotel, and so on - all of this in the past 2 months.
Might be you need medical help. You are likely suffering of acute persecutional mania, you see Chinese people following you all the time?
persistantexpat2
Freshman Poster

Post by persistantexpat2 »

Yohan wrote:
persistantexpat2 wrote: .....I mentioned many times that recently, in the past 8 weeks, that the racism and surveillance has increased 3X fold and that was too much. I mentioned that I was followed out of the country, on the bus, to from my hotel, and so on - all of this in the past 2 months.
Might be you need medical help. You are likely suffering of acute persecutional mania, you see Chinese people following you all the time?
Only in China and only since Jan 18th or so. Noticeable uptick in surveillance. This did not exist prior to Jan 2015, and others report the same.

China is nothing like all other countries. What would be persecutional mania in a normal country is merely reporting what happened to me in China.

To repeat for those of you who continually make this mistake, this is not Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai - this is the other 95% of the country and the smaller the city the worse the surveillance gets. BSG are different than Central China.

When one goes to a restaurant, and two people get on the phone and begin to report your whereabouts and location, that's surveillance. When it begins to happen every time you go to eat, every meal, every day, and this did not happen pre-jan, then it is clearly a new plan from the gov. When it happens on intercity buses and local buses and bus drivers get out of the bus to demand to know where I am going, it's obvious they do not want us there.

There is a reward for foreigners in China, 5000 RMB, for those who have overstayed a visa or have bogus papers. It does not matter that my visa was legit - the locals surveil me all the same. It's harassment and racism - nothing more. So I left.

Of course you need to understand Chinese to comprehend that they are talking about you and reporting you to someone.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

persistantexpat2 wrote: To repeat for those of you who continually make this mistake, this is not Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai - this is the other 95% of the country and the smaller the city the worse the surveillance gets. BSG are different than Central China.
There are many countries where in smaller cities curious locals may follow you, some will talk to you, others will only follow you and look at you, as they are not accustomed to foreigners, some might be beggars, street children, thieves, other might be young students who want to talk with the 'new face' showing up unexpected next to them...older people often merely want to guide you around, some families might even invite you in their home...

There are many other cities in China with millions of people - not so large compared to Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai - for example Dalian or Xiamen, Kunming and Chengdu, Nanchang and Ningpo, which welcome foreigners.

Of course if you take a public bus in such cities for 1 hour drive outside of the city center and walk around in forgettable poor suburban areas people living there will ask what you are doing in their neighbourhood as rarely a foreigner is showing up there.

About watching or even reporting you, why should you care if your documents are OK? Be friendly to everybody, but I think you merely waste your time, in such places is often nothing but poverty, by far not all China is rich.

No idea how this all what you write can be a problem...

There are always some Western people who feel discriminated wherever they go in Asia - in China, in Japan, in Korea, in Thailand, in Indonesia...

I never feel discriminated in Asia. Why should I? I take it easy, I am a foreigner wherever I go and I will be always a foreigner... in Thailand, in Cambodia, in Malaysia, in Philippines... What is wrong being a foreigner? If you cannot live with that mindset, you better work in your own country and spend your vacation inside your own nation.... I agree to work abroad, to travel abroad does not fit everybody.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

persistantexpat2 wrote: Prove yours.
Attack attack attack - you could be posting from Jinan, your psyche profile is quite predictable.
Your response is so typical - 20 or 30 something young man, who is rude and contemptible, insults, attacks and has no manners.
You're the one making the alarming claims. The burden of proof is on you, but you can't or are not willing to; instead just complained about my ad-hominems, yet at the same time trying to 'deconstruct' my character yourself, without knowing zilch about me, you little troll/hypocrite.
Note that I do not state that what happened to you did not happen - I stated that you were in one of the Big 3 (judging by your response that lacks details but is full of ad hominem, I am likely correct as you do not want to admit that I correctly inferred this).
I accept that your experience happened, BUT that it is limited to 2 or 3 cities.
Yet you make unsupported blanket statements about the whole place (see below).
I told you, you don't really want to be informative, you're just a whining little bitch :D ooops there goes another ad-hominem.
persistantexpat2 wrote:Stay away from Mainland China in all aspects. Stay completely away, forever.
mhhh, no! :lol:

But hey maybe you're right look at these spies/informants:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I would rather hear a sane person's insights from 7 days in China than a psycho's insights from years over there. From your writings, anyone can see you're a whiny psycho loser who would not make it anywhere.

Start a blog? The only person who will read it is you by yourself while crying to yourself every night about how mean the world is towards you.
persistantexpat2 wrote:
How could you POSSIBLY THINK that a 7 days holiday could ever give you the right to differ with someone who lived in China for years?
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

persistantexpat2 wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Only in China and only since Jan 18th or so. Noticeable uptick in surveillance. This did not exist prior to Jan 2015, and others report the same.

China is nothing like all other countries. What would be persecutional mania in a normal country is merely reporting what happened to me in China.

To repeat for those of you who continually make this mistake, this is not Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai - this is the other 95% of the country and the smaller the city the worse the surveillance gets. BSG are different than Central China.

When one goes to a restaurant, and two people get on the phone and begin to report your whereabouts and location, that's surveillance. When it begins to happen every time you go to eat, every meal, every day, and this did not happen pre-jan, then it is clearly a new plan from the gov. When it happens on intercity buses and local buses and bus drivers get out of the bus to demand to know where I am going, it's obvious they do not want us there.

There is a reward for foreigners in China, 5000 RMB, for those who have overstayed a visa or have bogus papers. It does not matter that my visa was legit - the locals surveil me all the same. It's harassment and racism - nothing more. So I left.

Of course you need to understand Chinese to comprehend that they are talking about you and reporting you to someone.
i don't doubt that these kinds of things happened. But you could easily come up with a similar type story even in the USA. Go to a small town in an isolated state. With no car, so you need to walk everywhere or take expensive taxis.

Then there's no ethnic food and the nearest large city is like 4 hours away. Living in a dorm where people are crazy. Having a meth den next door. Losing all your money in a business deal with a swindler.

This is possible anywhere.

The rest of china outside of the more popular and visited cities are very 3rd world and unsafe even for chinese from other areas or overseas chinese.

Central china, places like henan even have a bad reputation in China itself. It would be like going to Mississippi and complaining about all the stuff that goes on there when 90% of the country is not like that.

rural china, like rural russia is still decades behind and full of desperate situations.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

celery2010 wrote: This is possible anywhere.
The rest of china outside of the more popular and visited cities are very 3rd world and unsafe even for chinese from other areas or overseas chinese.
Central china, places like henan even have a bad reputation in China itself.
rural china, like rural russia is still decades behind and full of desperate situations.
True, overseas Chinese and Chinese coming in from Taiwan are often surprised and even shocked to see how primitive and rude China is outside the large cities.

You need not to go as far as to Henan, just take a car, drive away from the coastline for 1 hour and look around on both sides of the street. What do you see? How are people living there?

Of course when you go out of your car in such a Chinese small city or village, people will notice you and follow you all the time, but as you correctly said, this might happen to you also in USA. Be a white guy, drive out of any large city, stop near a shanty black community housing and walk around .... or be a black man, drive out to some container housing community and walk around among so-called white trash people... it's dangerous, even more dangerous than in a Chinese village. I am talking about 'just for a visit', I am not talking about living and working there....

Same can be said also about other countries, be a white guy in the Philippines, enjoy your stay in a 5-star resort in Mactan, and then walk around in evening in any slum area near the port or the hills, you will see what happens - if you are lucky, 20 street children will show up with self-made weapons like broken beer bottles and sharp pieces of metal from tins demanding money for food, if unlucky you might be robbed and shot dead as this German guy in Canduman a few weeks ago - even local Filipinos are afraid to enter such a low class people housing area.

As you correctly said, what is written about China is possible anywhere.
Last edited by Yohan on February 20th, 2015, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

persistantexpat2 wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Maybe it would help if you let us know where all this took place.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

China dangerous outside of Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou? That is sheer ignorance and speculative conjecture from people who haven't really spent a substantial amount of time in the country. North East Asia is the safest region in the world with the lowest crime rate. If you're a white foreigner and you visit small villages in China, you will generally be welcomed and treated warmly. The underlying sentiment would be curiosity as opposed to violent animosity.

Check out the adventures of these 3 foreigners (2 of them white) around southern China, where all they visit all sorts of small towns and cities on motorbikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHbVs2iQ0Bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-96QcNmaT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXdcXX0VcM
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think Khmerexpat has a point: Asian women are incredibly hypergamous and many are very materialistic; they'll do anything for status, a car, a house, and chasing foreign men for prestige, etc. Not all, of course, but many do act like that. For those people that think all Asian women are subservient females--you might be very surprised at what you see from women in Asia (especially after you get married to one!).

Of course, not ALL Asian women are like this! I want to say this again: not all Asian women act like your typical stereotypical Asian Tiger Wife, but definitely beware.

Having said that, I still choose Asian women over Anglo women any-day-of-the-week! And it ain't even close. After having dated women here in Asia, I'm never going back. ...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Jester wrote:Just ran across this on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep21fqEarjg
Great video! Jester, you certainly don't want to go live in China. I had heard from a friend that lived in China that Chinese girls are cold as ice and heartless. He will never date them again. I don't think I'd be a good fit in China. I don't want to buy a home and car or date a girl within 5 years of my age. Even FSU is much better than China!
steezyy
Freshman Poster

Post by steezyy »

Deleted